PDA

View Full Version : 16/m need a dare or 2

sam94
07-03-2010, 06:19 AM
hi everyone, im really bored at home and need some kind of dare!

something challenging but not impossible would be great, thanks!

sam94
07-03-2010, 06:59 AM
anyone got any dares please?

nniicc
07-04-2010, 04:48 AM
I dare you to edge for two hours. If you cum before the time is up, you must cum every five minutes for the remainder of the two hours and eat all your cum. Tell us here how it went.

sam94
07-06-2010, 04:00 PM
that was fairly easy, i managed to make the whole two hours!

anymore?

delta.bandit
07-06-2010, 06:17 PM
get a tight pair of boxer briefs, a bunch of ice, and pick a time (say 20 minutes). wear only the boxer briefs and fill the front with ice. See how long you last. If you don't make all 20 minutes stand out side naked or in just the boxer briefs for the rest of the time.

Have fun

sam94
07-18-2010, 08:02 AM
get a tight pair of boxer briefs, a bunch of ice, and pick a time (say 20 minutes). wear only the boxer briefs and fill the front with ice. See how long you last. If you don't make all 20 minutes stand out side naked or in just the boxer briefs for the rest of the time.

Have fun
very much dare. i got my tightest pair of boxer briefs and filled them with ice, it was insanely cold and my cock and balls didn't much like it! i made it only a few minutes and couldn't take it anymore!! so i stood outside in my garden naked for about 5 minutes which actually wasn't too bad cos it helped me warm up!

anymore dares?

thenuddydudemfbiz
07-21-2010, 11:56 AM
I dare you to strip naked at the window with the curtains open so everyone can see. Then when your done, take a sexy picture of yourself and e-mail it to me ([email protected]).

I'm open to return mails with your own dares for me. I'm 16/M/UK.

Talk soon. :-P

Bangin
07-21-2010, 04:26 PM
Put one finger in your bum and masturbate for 30 minutes. Every time you cum (if you do), you have to do it in a cup. Also, every time you cum you must insert another finger and continue masturbating for the remainder of the time.

When the time is up, roll a dice.
Even number - eat your cum.
Odd number - lick your finger(s).

You could also take a photo of the last part and post it somewhere, for jokes.