PDA

View Full Version : Holiday, Celebration, Come together in every nation

Go Vice
07-02-2010, 05:34 PM
Yes thats right im on holiday in the canary islands for two weeks from next thursday :) however i will be in a villa, with family so freedom is limited to night time, obviously i wound be sneeking out the house in a foreign country nor will i be able to do VERY public dares. i do however have my own room with my own bathroom (with the works) so as for toys there will be 0 (apart from normal house hold equipment <not pegs as there is no excuse to take pegs to your room>) :(

so although it is a real challenge i need all of you getdarers the get some real creativity going and think of some imaginative dares with such little to work with. I cant quite remember if i have my limits in my sig so here they are

limits: very public/obvious/poo (but willing to give it a go)/family/messy/icyhot-toothpaste

likes: pee/nude/masturbation/cumplay/toilet/slight public/risk/anal/ice/tounge/pain(not too bad)

i cant wait to here from yous, dice dares would also be fun

JessicaRabbit
07-03-2010, 12:38 PM
Limited Tools But I Will Give It A Go :)

1- Do My Lottery Dare But Using The Local Lottery (In My Sig)

2- Try And Fit Your Fist In Your Ass

3- One Night Try And Lick Yourself Clean As Much As You Can

4- Don't Cum For The First Week

5- Since You Have Your Own Bathroom With 'The Works' I Imagine That Means Bath Aswell:confused: So Lie Down And Pee All Over Your Self

6- Have Sex With A Pillow Using A Random Position From The Karma Sutra

I Hope This Is What Your Were Looking For, It Was Quite A Challenge :)

JessicaRabbit
07-03-2010, 02:31 PM
Ok, So I Took Some More That I Saw Fit Your Description From My Lottery Dare...

- Gag Until You Puke

- Whip/Slap Your Ass 10 Times

- Is There A Public Pool? You Didn't Say? But If So Orgasm In The Changing Rooms

- Sleep Naked With No Covers

- Drink Your Own Pee/Don't Pee For A Day

- Sleep With Something Up Your Ass :)

I Hope These Are Ok, Please Get Back Because If They Aren't Then You Will Have No Dares :(

Go Vice
07-03-2010, 05:38 PM
1- Do My Lottery Dare But Using The Local Lottery (In My Sig)
I would but i would need to find away to bring the list of dares over without anyone being able to find it, plus some dares on the list wont work

2- Try And Fit Your Fist In Your Ass
I tried this a little while ago but failed but i have two weeks to do it so YES to this one

3- One Night Try And Lick Yourself Clean As Much As You Can
Ive never seen a dare like this before, wow, this i will definately do (or try)

4- Don't Cum For The First Week
No way, i'm only there for two weeks, and im gonna cum as much as possible

5- Since You Have Your Own Bathroom With 'The Works' I Imagine That Means Bath Aswell:confused: So Lie Down And Pee All Over Your Self
im not sure i have a bath, im sure it wont be carpeted so i can just lie down on the floor

6- Have Sex With A Pillow Using A Random Position From The Karma Sutra
this could definatly be fun (depending on the position)

- Gag Until You Puke
ive done this one before its very fun

ive never been able to do this at night (when im horniest) as it is quite loud so i will look forward to it

- Is There A Public Pool? You Didn't Say? But If So Orgasm In The Changing Rooms
sorry that should have been mentioned, but no there isnt

- Sleep Naked With No Covers
was already the plan!

i have only ever drank small amounts of my pee or really diluted so i will give it a real go this time, as for not peeing, no way

- Sleep With Something Up Your Ass :)
i have always been scared incase it slips in, but if a few people have dared and done this then it must be safe

These were perfect jess, and yes if they wernt i would have no dares as no one else has given an interest :(

Go Vice
07-04-2010, 01:29 PM
Anymore ideas before i have to go? not long left :)

P.S. I will report back how it went

Go Vice
07-30-2010, 03:33 PM
I Have Only Included The Ones That I Attempted :)

Try And Fit Your Fist In Your Ass

this was a handy dare as some how i found a rubber glove but it was unsuccessful

Since You Have Your Own Bathroom With 'The Works' I Imagine That Means Bath Aswell:confused: So Lie Down And Pee All Over Your Self

i had a big shower so i did this, and it just seemed degrading lol

did this one numerous times, it hurt but i enjoyed it

i know the taste changes on what you ate but i have drank my pee before but this time i was almost sick so i must have ate something different

these dares were perfect, i cannot thank you enough, people claim to be big on this site and often help but allot of people just dont acctually want to help you know, but thank you you really have, i could have thought up of some tasks for me to do but its just not the same :(