PDA

View Full Version : 28/f quick dares for today and longer ones for the weekend please...

salsabug
07-02-2010, 03:55 AM
Hi all,

Looking for some quick dares to do today and some longer ones to do over the weekend.

Likes / dislikes etc in my signature below.

Thanks in advance

Salsa

antony
07-02-2010, 04:02 AM
i dare you to pee in your pants every time you need to pee then wear then for the rest of the day

bobbobtord
07-02-2010, 04:16 AM
are you at work today?

salsabug
07-02-2010, 04:24 AM
Yep, i'm at work today

bobbobtord
07-02-2010, 04:34 AM
then remove your knickers, and at your desk spread your legs as wide as you can (hikeing up skirt if necc ;-) so that you have easy access to your vagina under the table. then edge, slowly at first, then vigerously. make it so that you reeeeeealy need to climax, but dont let yourself. remeber to keep composed :-p dont want everyone else seeing/knowing :-p

bobbobtord
07-02-2010, 04:48 AM
doh, just seen your wearing trousers not a skirt.
can you rub yourself effectivly through your trousers?

salsabug
07-02-2010, 04:54 AM

Just checked, and yes I can ;-)

bobbobtord
07-02-2010, 05:04 AM
hehe, then do the task as above minus the lifting skirt :-p :D

salsabug
07-02-2010, 05:22 AM

Mmm that feels good ... Anything else...?

bobbobtord
07-02-2010, 05:33 AM
does your trousers have a zip on it?

salsabug
07-02-2010, 05:36 AM
does your trousers have a zip on it?

Yes they do, they have a button and a zip

bobbobtord
07-02-2010, 05:52 AM
then undo the button and the zip, and lower your trousers enough that you can get to your vagina. edge again like this, check if you are wet. if you are insert your finger a couple of times too, then lick it clean. insert it a couple of times then put the moistrue from it onto just above your top lip.

theshoreman
07-02-2010, 05:55 AM
Take something from work and insert it into yourself until it's time to leave. Leave it behind before you clock out. :)

bobbobtord
07-02-2010, 05:56 AM
oh, and for longer term/for the weekend, you should go commando and wear the shortest/light weighted skirt/dress you have. if out in public you should every so often bend over to pick something up/rearange your shoes etc (without bending your knees)

salsabug
07-02-2010, 06:09 AM
Take something from work and insert it into yourself until it's time to leave. Leave it behind before you clock out. :)

So something like a pen or highlighter?

masterlaw
07-02-2010, 06:10 AM
for your office and tonight:-

Before going home go to to the toilet and roll down your trousers and panties, rub and finger your pussy to edge while tease your nipples to make them hard. Repeat this again in another hour, go home and slip into your favourite lingerie or sexy outfit and use a dildo on your pussy for at least 10 mins worth of play. BJ the the dildo clean of your juices for 3 mins then repeat again for 10 mins, then cum.

nice and easy ;-), let me know how u get on

salsabug
07-02-2010, 06:17 AM

for your office and tonight:-

Before going home go to to the toilet and roll down your trousers and panties, rub and finger your pussy to edge while tease your nipples to make them hard. Repeat this again in another hour, go home and slip into your favourite lingerie or sexy outfit and use a dildo on your pussy for at least 10 mins worth of play. BJ the the dildo clean of your juices for 3 mins then repeat again for 10 mins, then cum.

nice and easy ;-), let me know how u get on

Nice, i'll let u know how this goes...

salsabug
07-02-2010, 06:20 AM
oh, and for longer term/for the weekend, you should go commando and wear the shortest/light weighted skirt/dress you have. if out in public you should every so often bend over to pick something up/rearange your shoes etc (without bending your knees)

Ok so what do I do if someone sees up my skirt and comments...?

bobbobtord
07-02-2010, 06:27 AM
if someone bent over infront of you and you saw their wet pussy would you comment to them?

salsabug
07-02-2010, 06:36 AM

if someone bent over infront of you and you saw their wet pussy would you comment to them?

Well I wouldn't but some ppl might

bobbobtord
07-02-2010, 06:38 AM
tell them they can have a closer look if they like :-p

salsabug
07-02-2010, 07:01 AM

Haha but they might agree to having a closer look....

bobbobtord
07-02-2010, 07:22 AM
then you are to flash them slower this time :-p

salsabug
07-02-2010, 07:26 AM

then you are to flash them slower this time :-p

And if they ask to touch...

loves strip bets
07-02-2010, 07:29 AM
are you still at work if so do you have web cam there with you

bobbobtord
07-02-2010, 07:33 AM
then spread your legs wide, riase your skirt and move to give them easy access :D

salsabug
07-02-2010, 07:50 AM
then spread your legs wide, riase your skirt and move to give them easy access :D

Mmmmm

Where do u suggest I hang out in my tiny light skirt?!

bobbobtord
07-02-2010, 07:54 AM
what options are there around you?

salsabug
07-02-2010, 08:02 AM

Umm, park, beach or town

salsabug
07-02-2010, 08:04 AM

Umm, park, beach or town are the main options

bobbobtord
07-02-2010, 08:09 AM
lol, how about all three :D
at the park you should wait for when somones on a bench then bend over infront of them (to adjust your shoes etc)
beach is good as lots of ppl will be low down, let as many ppl have the oportunity to see you as poss by walking v.close to where they are lying down
in town you should bend over in a busy supermarket and a couple of times when in the highstreet
(btw the bending over should not be quick :-p )

salsabug
07-02-2010, 08:22 AM

lol, how about all three :D
at the park you should wait for when somones on a bench then bend over infront of them (to adjust your shoes etc)
beach is good as lots of ppl will be low down, let as many ppl have the oportunity to see you as poss by walking v.close to where they are lying down
in town you should bend over in a busy supermarket and a couple of times when in the highstreet
(btw the bending over should not be quick :-p )

Ok I suppose I should walk slowly on the beach and stand still when near ppl.

How slow is ok for bending over? 5 seconds too short?:..

bobbobtord
07-02-2010, 08:32 AM
yes defs, if the oportunity arises on the beach to walk right by peoples heads then do :)
slow enough that its still slightly natural, but as long as poss. ie fiddling with the clasp on shoes etc. :-p

deschut
07-02-2010, 09:28 PM
Some longer ones for the weekend!

Go for a walk outside, you should at least pass the following places;
- shopping center
- beach
- park
- public bathroom
(you can take some kind of transportation if these are too far apart)

When leaving your house, wear a top, bra, panties and a skirt. Take your phone-controlled remote control vibe with you.

5 minutes before leaving your house, make sure a lot of people know you have the vibe in for at least 2 hours.

I don't know in which order you will be doing the dares, so I will make categories out of them

[Shopping center]
When at the shopping center, go into a store, and find a quiet place to remove your panties. Walk around with the panties in your hands for as long you're in the store, and walk out with them also. You can wear them again, finding a quiet spot, in the next shop

Now go to a changing room and get completely undressed. Now 'accidentally' make sure the curtain opens a bit - you can decide how daring you are with this.

When changing into another item, afterwards only wear bra & panties. And walk to the nearest mirror just wearing this.

After this, have lunch somewhere, and make sure you edge in the lunchroom at least twice.

Also during the day visit a shoestore, in which you remove your panties. After that, hold them in your hands, and ask a clerk to help you with getting a pair of shoes on, clearly spreading your legs.

[Beach]
When at the beach, find a quiet spot. You've not brought your swimming outfit - so get topless and just wear the skirt.

Now get dressed again, and walk along the seashore. Get your top wet, and walk with a wet t-shirt for the rest of the beach-time.

When walking back to the roads, if you pass a nice guy/girl, ask them if they have suncream, and if they would be willing to put it on you. When they do, remove your shirt standing there in your bra.

If it's really good weather, or you're very daring - you can jump into the ocean. Wearing e.g. only panties.

[Park]
After entering the park, do the following:
- If you run into a person wearing a red shirt/jacket; remove an item of clothing for 5 minutes. You can hide somewhere if required
- If you run into a dog, find a place to masturbate and edge

[Public bathroom]
Get into a public bathroom, and get your panties & bra off. Shove them under the door, walk out of the 1st booth - and get into the 2nd to get them back on.
Now, in between, wash your hands wearing only the top & skirt.
In the 2nd, edge once, before getting dressed again.

Now go washing your hands, with a nipple slip in the top you're wearing.
Let's hope no-one else enters ;-)

[Walking around to the places]
You will obviously for the 1st hour have the vibe inserted. So you might get text messages to activate the vibrations! Try not to show too much emotion when e.g. in the store ;-)

[Driving]
In case you have drive to any of the locations, or take transportation.
- You're only allowed to wear a top and skirt, no underwear. Find a place to get them off before hopping on the transportation, and on again when arriving at the destination.

Hope you like them and have fun!

salsabug
07-07-2010, 04:30 AM

- shopping center
- beach
- park
- public bathroom

When leaving your house, wear a top, bra, panties and a skirt. Take your phone-controlled remote control vibe with you.

5 minutes before leaving your house, make sure a lot of people know you have the vibe in for at least 2 hours.

I don't know in which order you will be doing the dares, so I will make categories out of them

[Shopping center]
When at the shopping center, go into a store, and find a quiet place to remove your panties. Walk around with the panties in your hands for as long you're in the store, and walk out with them also. You can wear them again, finding a quiet spot, in the next shop

Now go to a changing room and get completely undressed. Now 'accidentally' make sure the curtain opens a bit - you can decide how daring you are with this.

When changing into another item, afterwards only wear bra & panties. And walk to the nearest mirror just wearing this.

After this, have lunch somewhere, and make sure you edge in the lunchroom at least twice.

Also during the day visit a shoestore, in which you remove your panties. After that, hold them in your hands, and ask a clerk to help you with getting a pair of shoes on, clearly spreading your legs.

[Beach]
When at the beach, find a quiet spot. You've not brought your swimming outfit - so get topless and just wear the skirt.

Now get dressed again, and walk along the seashore. Get your top wet, and walk with a wet t-shirt for the rest of the beach-time.

When walking back to the roads, if you pass a nice guy/girl, ask them if they have suncream, and if they would be willing to put it on you. When they do, remove your shirt standing there in your bra.

If it's really good weather, or you're very daring - you can jump into the ocean. Wearing e.g. only panties.

[Park]
- If you run into a person wearing a red shirt/jacket; remove an item of clothing for 5 minutes. You can hide somewhere if required

[Public bathroom]
Get into a public bathroom, and get your panties & bra off. Shove them under the door, walk out of the 1st booth - and get into the 2nd to get them back on.

You will obviously for the 1st hour have the vibe inserted. So you might get text messages to activate the vibrations! Try not to show too much emotion when e.g. in the store ;-)

[Driving]
- You're only allowed to wear a top and skirt, no underwear. Find a place to get them off before hopping on the transportation, and on again when arriving at the destination.

Hiya,

Had a go at the public bathroom one luckily for me noone came in !!

Will have a go at the others this weekend coming

Any ideas for some dares I can do at work?

salsabug
07-07-2010, 04:34 AM

- shopping center
- beach
- park
- public bathroom

[Shopping center]

[Beach]

[Park]

[Public bathroom]

[Driving]

I managed to do the public bathroom dare, luckily for me noone came in... Will try the others at the weekend...

Any ideas for some dares I can do at work?

tim_giles
07-07-2010, 04:43 AM
Are you at work right now?

what are you wearing? If you are wearing a skirt, how about going to the toilet, then when you come back make sure your skirt is tucked into your knickers and showing off your arse as you walk back to your desk?

salsabug
07-07-2010, 05:06 AM

- shopping center
- beach
- park
- public bathroom

[Shopping center]

[Beach]

[Park]

[Public bathroom]

[Driving]

Are you at work right now?

what are you wearing? If you are wearing a skirt, how about going to the toilet, then when you come back make sure your skirt is tucked into your knickers and showing off your arse as you walk back to your desk?

Would be hard with a g string lol but i'm wearing trousers so can't do this one. Yes i'm at work now

bobbobtord
07-07-2010, 05:10 AM
but tommorow you will be wearing a skirt and no knickers.....so more than doable :p

salsabug
07-07-2010, 05:23 AM
but tommorow you will be wearing a skirt and no knickers.....so more than doable :p

If you say so lol

ControllingMaster
07-07-2010, 07:34 AM
Find something from a co workers desk, slide up your cunt and leave there for an hour or two and then put it back

salsabug
07-07-2010, 07:42 AM

Find something from a co workers desk, slide up your cunt and leave there for an hour or two and then put it back

Hehe ok, i'll have a go at that...

salsabug
07-07-2010, 08:01 AM

I have "used" my colleagues highlighter, I hope they don't ask me where it is!! Lol