PDA

View Full Version : 16/f - dare me, il do most dares ;-)

-sexychick-
06-30-2010, 09:17 AM
im still home alone and would like some dares! im horny atm and i will do anything you want. i will get back to you with how it goes asap

likes and limits
VV

Darkbahamut0824
06-30-2010, 09:19 AM
Same one from earlier:

drink a gallon of water in 1 hour. Wear your tightest panties and a long loose t shirt only. Insert the biggest thing you can find in your pussy. Walk down the street. For every blue car you see you must pull your panties down to you ankles til the next blue car. If it is a black car you must lift up your shirt for 2 minutes. If it is a white car you must pull out what's in your pussy and suck on it for 2 mins. You must walk around for at least half an hour. When you get back home, piss through your panties into a bucket. then stand in the tub and pour it on your head.

Unless you did it already, then let me know how it went.

kinkyn
06-30-2010, 10:04 AM
insert a toy into your pussy, piss with it in you, then suck the item off

loves strip bets
06-30-2010, 11:02 AM
i dare you to find a group of males you being the only female play a strip game of your choice if you lose you have to streak somewhere or order a piza and answer the door naked.

deschut
06-30-2010, 11:54 AM
Roll a dice, and wear that amount of clothes on a quick walk outside for a few blocks (15 minutes at least).

Have fun ;-)

-sexychick-
06-30-2010, 12:09 PM
insert a toy into your pussy, piss with it in you, then suck the item off

this dare was amazing:) made me wet knowing i was licking up my own piss!
got anymore

kinkyn
06-30-2010, 12:25 PM
this dare was amazing:) made me wet knowing i was licking up my own piss!
got anymore

wow i'm so glad you liked my dare, i'll try to think of more for you

-sexychick-
06-30-2010, 03:06 PM
you got another one?

scotsman
06-30-2010, 03:19 PM
invite some male and female friends round and answer the door naked and stay like that till they leave

muddz
06-30-2010, 05:24 PM
maybe a bit boring but ill give you the same dare as I did to someone else earlier tonight and will throw in a twist for good measure:

roll a dice, take that many eggs and break them, put the inside in a big bowl and put in some ketchup and other stuff for good messure. throw your handcuff keys in there. put the bowl on the other side of the room.

Roll a dice and put that amount of ice cubes in your ass and the double amount in your pussy. Go to a place far away from the bowl and tie your legs with the rope and your hands behind your back with the handcuffs. Now start crawling towards the bowl. You have to edge as many times as you throwed with the dice for ice cubes before you can search for the keys using only your mouth and unlock yourself. Lastly roll a dice to see how many hours you can't shower.

(if you don't have handcuffs use a lock and something like tiewraps (be safe though)

kinkyn
07-01-2010, 02:12 AM
put something rly big into both your ass and pussy at the same time, go into your garden, proceed to fuck yourself with one of them til you orgasm, then take it out, suck it off while making quite loud moaning sounds

shadowofchaos
07-01-2010, 10:39 AM
Items needed
Ice cubes
5x strong rubber bands
two pieces of string
carrot
electric toothbrush
pair of panties
2xdice

Start by tying one piece of string to on nipple and the other piece to the other nipple then place two rubber bands around the base of each tit. Iext hold the carrot narrow end up and sit on it to push it up your ass using only saliva as lube. Insert 5 ice cubes into your pussy and tie the end of the string tied to your right nipple to your left foot making the string as short as possible. do the same with you other nipple and foot. while waiting for the ice to melt snap the last rubber band against your pussy and tits until the ice has melted. finally insert the panties into your pussy and roll the two dice add them together and make yourself cum that number of times with the electric toothbrush do not remove the toothbrush until finished. once you have cum for the last time you may untie yourself and remove the panties these must be worn for the rest of the day and then cleaned in your mouth. remove carrot after your panties are clean.
post a report on on this thread once finished

archie21
07-01-2010, 12:34 PM
im still home alone and would like some dares! im horny atm and i will do anything you want. i will get back to you with how it goes asap

likes and limits
VV
Pee in a bucket and put it into a two litre bottle or two one litre bottles. It doesn't really matter if you don't fill them, add water to top up and then fill up a plastic bag with water and tie it off. Next select an item of swim/under wear, bikini or bra and pantie set, along with a short jacket that only just covers to your ass and a pair of heels. Put on the jacket and go outside to a walk to your nearest park or piece of ground that has some trees and soil in it. Before you leave your pathway, you must put on the bra aand panties inserting the plastic bag along the crotch piece. In the park take off your jacket and put it safe. Next open and tip up the first half of or bottle over your head ensuring that a lot goes in your bra with some in your panties back and front. Now take off your bra and put it in your mouth.
Taking the second bottle with you walk around the park in a half circle until you are almost sure you are level with your coat. Take the bra out of your mouth and bury it. Wipe any soil traces on your tits. Now lie down on the ground and edge twice, first with your pussy exposed and the second time with it covered. Take the second bottle, pull your panties down and after inserting a couple of fingers to ensure a nice hole pour some inside both holes, keep a little bit so that when you stand up and pull up the panties you can ensure they get wet as well. Take them off and put them in your mouth, complete the circle to your coat. As with your bra, bury the panties, then take your coat and either a:lie on it in the middle of the park or b: if you are keeping to the soil lie down on the soil (not on your coat) where you think half way is between your buried items. Now edge twice and then cum. Leaving your coat where it is find and dig up your bra. Take a handful of what hopefully is damp soil and wipe it on your tits, put on your bra and fill the bottom of the cups with soil so that your breasts are resting on top, continue and dig up your panties, any soil beign wiped on your crotch or ass. return to your coat and begin the journey home. At the gates or entrance to your chosen play area, take off the heels and insert one shoe, heel first down the back of your panties so that the heel is against your ass and the other heel first down the front so the heel is against your pussy. Now walk home. To top off this dare when you are home, use the heels in your pussy and ass to edge and cum alternatively for half an hour. Tell us how you did....

-sexychick-
07-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Start by tying one piece of string to on nipple and the other piece to the other nipple then place two rubber bands around the base of each tit. Iext hold the carrot narrow end up and sit on it to push it up your ass using only saliva as lube. Insert 5 ice cubes into your pussy and tie the end of the string tied to your right nipple to your left foot making the string as short as possible. do the same with you other nipple and foot. while waiting for the ice to melt snap the last rubber band against your pussy and tits until the ice has melted. finally insert the panties into your pussy and roll the two dice add them together and make yourself cum that number of times with the electric toothbrush do not remove the toothbrush until finished. once you have cum for the last time you may untie yourself and remove the panties these must be worn for the rest of the day and then cleaned in your mouth. remove carrot after your panties are clean.
post a report on on this thread once finished

this dare was so amazing. the carrot inside my ass was mmm. as i sat onit it slowly sunk in deeper. and the slight bondage was nice too. it was the first time for me to insert panties inside me and it was the best feeling ever. never been so wet

KEVCROLY
07-04-2010, 12:11 PM
can u dress up in some sexy underwear and email me and everyone else on this the pics

shadowofchaos
07-05-2010, 11:10 AM
Okay since you liked my last one try this. insert as many pairs of panties into you pussy as you can minimum 4. Multiply the number of panties inside by 5. this is the number of hard hand spanks (if you have less than 4 panties in your pussy use a wooden spoon or similer instrument) to be given to each tit, each ass cheek and pussy. if possible secure an eletric toothbrush to your clit with a tight crotch rope (if not possible hold vibrator/tooth brush). Turn the toothbrush on and leave on for aslong as possible (atleast 2x as many orgasms as panties in pussy). finally remove crotch rope and panties and suck each pair clean except two pairs one of which must be inserted into your ass first and then cleaned (if this doesn't break any limits) and the other worn for two days cumming into said panties atleast once a day before cleaning use toothbrush to clean teeth afterwards.
report on how the the dare went including how many orgasms, what the panties tasted like and how many panties in pussy.
p.s. if you don't know what a crotch rope is look at this website
http://www.japaneseropeart.com/RopeArt/Mata_Nawa/index.html
p.p.s.
what toys/objects do you have that you would be willing to use in a dare?

ryannji
07-06-2010, 07:03 AM
ok crack as many eggs ass you can fit in your pussy and masturbate for your satisfaction.

insane44
07-06-2010, 07:27 AM
you'll need a broom a toy and clothes pins,
put 2 clothes pins on each nipple, and two on your clit, slowly insert the broom into your ass by sitting on it, using only your spit as lube, then edge with the toy six times each time ripping a clothes pin off then ride the broom for 5 minutes or until you cum, if you don't cum put the clothes pins on and do it again