PDA

View Full Version : start a newbie off :-D

flatshot18
06-29-2010, 11:44 PM
hey, i'm new to whole thing and find it pretty awesome.

just looking for my first dare. go easy on me :)! i like toe socks, wedgies, light bondage, messyness, and very small anal.

no bodily fluids except my own cum or public humiliations! (would be okay with having to go to a store and buying something, but wearing something in public thats not ultimately hidden...must be a great dare then!)

let me know, pretty excited!

p.s., posted this in about dares by accident....dont think that was the best spot?

Star Shadows
06-30-2010, 04:12 AM
Ok. This dare will last 1x 24 hours and starts from the moment you wake up. You will need ice and lots of it.

You will sleep naked the night of this dare with no covers, your room window will be open all night also.
When you wake up you will have a totally cold bath/shower lasting no less than 5 minutes, from the moment you are fully seated (if bath) or totally under the flow of water (if shower)

You will wear underwear only today, unless you are leaving the house, in which you may where normal clothes.

You may only eat and drink cold (REFRIGERATED) foods and drinks so do prepare for this accordingly. (try also to eat ice cream at least once)

Every hour you MUST hold one ice cube to the head of your penis for 15 seconds before inserting that and at least one more into your anus until it melts. Continue this through the day.

Before you go to sleep you shall take another cold bath/shower, this time lasting no less than 10 minutes. from the moment you are fully seated (if bath) or totally under the flow of water (if shower).

Tonight you will again sleep naked with no covers and your window. with the fingers on your dominant hand submerged in cold water.

Tada, and enjoy.

xx Star Shadows.
And one last thing, report back IN FULL if /when you finish this dare.