PDA

View Full Version : ever sent pics to ppl and then it come back to bite you

talla
10-18-2007, 01:22 AM
hey guys you ever sent a pic of ya self doing a dare? well i did i was in my sis bikkini and i sent it to every 1 then yesterday some 1 asked me infront of all my friends :eek: and there like you wore a bikini and i went relli embaraessed and said WTF i dunno whatr ya talking bout ?

TheLittleStrawberry
10-18-2007, 01:13 PM
hey guys you ever sent a pic of ya self doing a dare? well i did i was in my sis bikkini and i sent it to every 1 then yesterday some 1 asked me infront of all my friends :eek: and there like you wore a bikini and i went relli embaraessed and said WTF i dunno whatr ya talking bout ?

Hmm... Something to think about...

EDIT: Actually yea... I used to cam-play with this guy untill I ignored him cos I didnt wanna do it anymore... and then he tried to blackmail me with the pics he took of me... But luckily he's too wussy to go through with his threats... So I always had a way of squeezing myself out of the trouble.
He bugs from time to time nowadays... but not enough to really mean something to me. All this started about 2 year ago.

Krystal
10-18-2007, 05:17 PM
yea someone i chatted with years back, tried to stalk me after i sent him a pic

daringamok
10-23-2007, 05:49 AM
yes, a girl got mad because i decided to stop doing her dares. she said she sent my pictures to her friends. thats the reason why i don't do dares now.

userben
10-23-2007, 09:05 PM
a long time ago my friends confronted me about a mistress online that had ran into her and she show a pic of me to them and he ask me about it the next day