PDA

View Full Version : 16-F-Dare Me: I'll Do Almost Anything! :)

xodegox
06-29-2010, 06:18 PM
Hey everyone, I'm looking for some really good dares! I'll do basically anything that isn't in my limits (see sig). I'm alone almost all day every day during the summer, and live in a quiet neighborhood so I can do things outside at night too. Give me your best and I'll be sure to give good accounts of each and every dare that I complete! :)

flyboy7218
06-29-2010, 09:31 PM
every morning you have to mastrubate till you edge before you can get out of bed. after that you should go get some ice cubs and melt one on each nipple and your clit to cool yourself off.

before bed you should cover your nipples, pussy and ass hole with toothpaste then edge and go to bed. at no time should you cum during the 5 days

AverageDaniel
06-29-2010, 09:53 PM
This part is to be done during the day (hopefully for your sake while not many people are around). First, find a permanent marker. As soon as you see one, immediately get on your knees and crawl to pick it up with your teeth, no matter who is in the house. Now, take the marker back to your room. Remove your pants and underwear. Using a mirror, write the word "Anal" on your left asscheek and "Slut" on your right. If you do not have a mirror, crawl to the nearest bathroom, with your pants removed, and write it there before crawling back. Once you have the words written on your ass, crawl to the nearest window. At this point, put your removed underwear over your head so that it covers your eyes but not your mouth. Begin to suck on the marker like you would a penis while in front of the window. Now, move from your knees onto your feet, spread your legs, and begin to fuck yourself in the ass with the marker, still in front of the window and blindfolded. Continue to do this until you either reach orgasm or, if you have a hard time reaching orgasm (regularly or through anal), until ten minutes have passed. At this point you're done, just remove the underwear and see if you have an audience!

Darkbahamut0824
06-30-2010, 01:10 AM
Are you a virgin?

Pick any object near you, I would recommend nothing bigger than a beer bottle.
Put on the shortest skirt you have, no panties. Write "Fuck Me" right below your pussy and "Anal" on your left ass cheek and "Slut" on your right one. walk to the store. You must stay in the store for half an hour.

Insert your chosen object in your ass and masturbate til you edge once. Then take out the object and suck on it, then masturbate with it til you cum.

kinkyn
06-30-2010, 02:26 AM
from your bedroom strip naked, then crawl all the way to your backdoor, open it and crawl to the middle of your garden, then bark like a dog and begin to pee like a dog

littlelolita
06-30-2010, 04:46 AM
Wait until it gets dark then put on a old teeshirt or shirt that you don't want anymore that just covers your ass and pussy a pair panties and shoes a dice and a bike.
Go outside to your front yard with your bike and wait until you think there is no traffic around then ride at least fore streets away from your house and get of your bike under a street light and roll the dice.
If you roll a 1 2 or 3 you must take off your shirt or teeshirt throw it away and ride back home in your panties and shoes.
If you roll a 4 5 or 6 you must ride one more street then roll the dice again.
1 2 or 3 throw away your shirt and panties and ride home in only your shoes.
4 5 or 6 throw away your shirt or teeshirt and ride home in your shoes and panties.

xodegox
06-30-2010, 08:43 AM
every morning you have to mastrubate till you edge before you can get out of bed. after that you should go get some ice cubs and melt one on each nipple and your clit to cool yourself off.

before bed you should cover your nipples, pussy and ass hole with toothpaste then edge and go to bed. at no time should you cum during the 5 days
this sounds fun! i'll start it today and let you know how it goes!

Wait until it gets dark then put on a old teeshirt or shirt that you don't want anymore that just covers your ass and pussy a pair panties and shoes a dice and a bike.
Go outside to your front yard with your bike and wait until you think there is no traffic around then ride at least fore streets away from your house and get of your bike under a street light and roll the dice.
If you roll a 1 2 or 3 you must take off your shirt or teeshirt throw it away and ride back home in your panties and shoes.
If you roll a 4 5 or 6 you must ride one more street then roll the dice again.
1 2 or 3 throw away your shirt and panties and ride home in only your shoes.
4 5 or 6 throw away your shirt or teeshirt and ride home in your shoes and panties.I'm going to do this one tonight once everyone is asleep :)

from your bedroom strip naked, then crawl all the way to your backdoor, open it and crawl to the middle of your garden, then bark like a dog and begin to pee like a dogi'm going to do this one today once by brother leaves for work

Are you a virgin?yes

Pick any object near you, I would recommend nothing bigger than a beer bottle.
Put on the shortest skirt you have, no panties. Write "Fuck Me" right below your pussy and "Anal" on your left ass cheek and "Slut" on your right one. walk to the store. You must stay in the store for half an hour.

Insert your chosen object in your ass and masturbate til you edge once. Then take out the object and suck on it, then masturbate with it til you cum.this sounds fun! i'll do it next time i go shopping!

This part is to be done during the day (hopefully for your sake while not many people are around). First, find a permanent marker. As soon as you see one, immediately get on your knees and crawl to pick it up with your teeth, no matter who is in the house. Now, take the marker back to your room. Remove your pants and underwear. Using a mirror, write the word "Anal" on your left asscheek and "Slut" on your right. If you do not have a mirror, crawl to the nearest bathroom, with your pants removed, and write it there before crawling back. Once you have the words written on your ass, crawl to the nearest window. At this point, put your removed underwear over your head so that it covers your eyes but not your mouth. Begin to suck on the marker like you would a penis while in front of the window. Now, move from your knees onto your feet, spread your legs, and begin to fuck yourself in the ass with the marker, still in front of the window and blindfolded. Continue to do this until you either reach orgasm or, if you have a hard time reaching orgasm (regularly or through anal), until ten minutes have passed. At this point you're done, just remove the underwear and see if you have an audience! i'm going to do this one also today once my brother leaves for work (:

loves strip bets
06-30-2010, 08:53 AM
i dare you to find a group of males you being the only female play a strip game of your choice if you lose you have to streak somewhere or order a piza and answer the door naked.

Darkbahamut0824
06-30-2010, 09:01 AM
Ha, I didn't even realize that the post above me said the same thing about writing on the ass, til you replied.

Stake some stakes in the ground and tie your legs to the ground spread eagle, nude. stick 3 ice cubes in your pussy and 3 cubes in your ass. When your pussy ice melts, stick a a beer bottle in your ass, or something wider. masturbate til you edge, then rub toothpaste on your clit and inside your pussy and masturbate til you cum.

kinkyn
06-30-2010, 09:02 AM
from your bedroom strip naked, then crawl all the way to your backdoor, open it and crawl to the middle of your garden, then bark like a dog and begin to pee like a dog

you could make it more fun if you had a dog collar to wear

xodegox
06-30-2010, 09:27 AM
i dare you to find a group of males you being the only female play a strip game of your choice if you lose you have to streak somewhere or order a piza and answer the door naked.
hmm, i'll see what i can do but i don't think this would work because all my guy friends are either my ex boyfriends or they have girlfriends

Ha, I didn't even realize that the post above me said the same thing about writing on the ass, til you replied.haha, i noticed then I was like oh, oh well. lmao

Stake some stakes in the ground and tie your legs to the ground spread eagle, nude. stick 3 ice cubes in your pussy and 3 cubes in your ass. When your pussy ice melts, stick a a beer bottle in your ass, or something wider. masturbate til you edge, then rub toothpaste on your clit and inside your pussy and masturbate til you cum.this sounds really good. i'll have to do it at night though (:

you could make it more fun if you had a dog collar to weari don't have one :(

kinkyn
06-30-2010, 10:02 AM
let me know how you enjoy my one xD

Huey11
07-01-2010, 07:55 AM
Spend the next 2 days wearing only one item of clothing (except footwear).

mikemdd1
07-01-2010, 08:12 AM
let me know how the cycling one goes, that's a really interesting dare