PDA

View Full Version : New member-16/Female looking for dares!

Swetlana
06-28-2010, 12:29 AM
Hello. I want some really good dares from you, to see what my limits, likes ect. As i know the limits now are:

Nothing with pussy (insert, or cum...i want to keep this for my bf)(maybe pain is ok), Poo, public and family.

All other things are welcomed :) If have questions just ask them :)

dofa
06-28-2010, 12:34 AM
i dare you to insert 15 ice cubes in your ass .....
one by one ....
i did it yesturday ^_^

Swetlana
06-28-2010, 01:51 AM
I tried this, but after the 5th ice cube i just cant get further. I stuck. By the way i really enyojed this dare thanks :) Any punishment for just that 5 ice cubes? (also i'll try again later, maybe i can do it :D)

pguy203
06-28-2010, 02:21 AM
For the next 48 hours, you're not allowed to pee while the sun is up.

dofa
06-28-2010, 02:41 AM
you have to sit in a freez water for 20 minuits .....
enjoy it
^_^

Swetlana
06-28-2010, 02:41 AM
Isnt that unhealty to do now pee for 10hour? (or more, depends on the sun in this case?) I think i skip this dare by the way thanks

bee9
06-28-2010, 03:04 AM
Cover your nipples with toothpaste (not much of it), leave for 10 minutes, then wash with cold water.

pguy203
06-28-2010, 03:24 AM
Holding your pee occasionally isn't unhealthy. However, an alternative dare: For the next 24 hours, you may not use a toilet. You can pee anywhere BUT a toilet.

juicy
06-28-2010, 03:28 AM
sexy way to get fit:
For the next week, when you wake up and before you go to bed. You have to strip naked. Put one clothes peg on each nipple and do at least 5 pushups so that the pegs touch the ground each time. (I don't really like the whole peg thing, but some people do... so its worth a try) good luck with your whole find a dare thing ;)

Swetlana
06-28-2010, 06:24 AM
Here is my report:

I set the water as cold as it can be and filled our bathtub with it. I removed my clothes, and applied some toothpaste to my nipples. It was sooo hard to sin into the water but about three min i was there. It was soo terrible. Soo cold. After 10min i started to wash off the toothpaste. It werent as painfull as i think. Only about 2-3min burning. I started to wash off with the cold water that was horrible feeling. I stayed in the water for the next 20min, and played with myself. It was good otherwise, but i'm getting hate cold things :)

I'll start the sexy fit dare today night, thanks the dare keep 'em going :)
-Also i start the "cant pee into toilet" one tomorrow-

Thanks, kisses: Swetlana

mikemdd1
06-28-2010, 07:57 AM
bring yourself to orgasm 5 times before going to sleep tonight. use 5 different obejcts/methods to make yourself cum

bee9
06-28-2010, 10:07 AM
Tie dental floss around your nipples to make them hard, then wear some rough material to make some rubbing sensation. Don't leave the floss for more than 20 minutes.

Swetlana
06-28-2010, 10:17 AM
I dont have dental floos but as soon as i have i'll do it thanks :)

bee9
06-28-2010, 11:15 AM
Since pussy is ok only for pain, put two clothespins on each labia and work your ass with a well lubed toy or a finger until you close to cumming, then take off the clothespins and slap your pussy with open palm 10 times.

Swetlana
06-28-2010, 11:44 AM
i put the 2 cloth pegs to my labia. It wasnt as hard as i tought before. It was ok. Second i started to finger my ass that was ok too but little weird. The final slap was painfull, anyways thanks the dare :)

bee9
06-28-2010, 12:10 PM
Strip naked, lie on your back, spread your legs as wide as you can and rub baby oil (or something like that) in your pussy until you are hot and aroused. Then go to literotica.com, choose some of top stories and read it keeping your knees 12 inches apart. You are not allowed to touch yourself or cum until finishing someone's else dare after this one.

Have fun!

P.S. If you are going to read a BDSM story then gag yourself with your panties and pinch your nipples time to time.

Swetlana
06-28-2010, 10:15 PM
Strip naked, lie on your back, spread your legs as wide as you can and rub baby oil (or something like that) in your pussy until you are hot and aroused. Then go to literotica.com, choose some of top stories and read it keeping your knees 12 inches apart. You are not allowed to touch yourself or cum until finishing someone's else dare after this one.

Have fun!

P.S. If you are going to read a BDSM story then gag yourself with your panties and pinch your nipples time to time.

That was a good dare. I eynjoyed it soo much. The story was exiting too and the feelings. I read a BDSm story so i gagged myself with one of my pantie and pinched my tits sometimes.

thank: Swetlana

bee9
06-28-2010, 10:41 PM
Glad you liked it!

Now the next dare.
Wear the following: high heels, stockings, g-string panties, light dress.
Gag your mouth with anything you want and put a blindfold.
Bend over a table or a chair, lower the panties, expose your ass and massage your pussy until you cum thinking of getting fucked by your bf on some wild party. Lick your fingers clean afterwards.

Swetlana
06-28-2010, 11:08 PM
I got my stockings, a sexy, frilly g-string that is yellow with red cubes on it. I usually wear panties so it was a but weird and anoying but i need to use them :o . Than i dressed up, and my high heels. It was hard to walk in them since i dont war high heels :eek: . I bent on my bed, and put a pantie to my mouth, and closed my eyes. Removed the g-string and started to fantasy about my boyfriend. I imagened that hee licks me, rubbing me. I rubbed myself, but i dont cummed since i dont really want (and dont really enyoj is :o ). Afterward i licked my fingers clean. That was weird too. Thanks for the dare :)

Ps.: any dice dare? I love them so much

bee9
06-28-2010, 11:48 PM
Here you go:

You will be reading a bdsm story this time again, but with a twist:

Roll a dice:
1. You will read the story kneeling.
2. - on all fours
3. - standing
4. - lying on your back
5. - lying on your tummy
6. - sitting

Next:
1. Legs bound together, wearing high heels & stockings
2. Legs bound together
3. Legs bound ankle-to-thigh, wearing high heels & stockings
4. Legs bound ankle-to-thigh
5. Legs spread as wide as you can, wearing high heels & stockings
6. Legs spread as wide as you can

Next:
1. Put panties on, add an ice cube on your clit
2. Same, with 3 ice cubes in your ass
3. Tight crotch rope
4. Same, with toothpaste on your clit
5. Clothespins on your labia, two on each
6. Same, with 3 ice cubes in your ass

Next:
1. A clothespin on each nipple
2. Same + four clothespins on each tit
3. Four clothespins on each tit + toothpaste on your nipples
4. Wear wet t-shirt
5. Tie your nipples together with a dental floss if you got one already and anything else similar
6. Wear bra with ice cubes in it

Next:
Roll a dice to find out the number of panties to put in your mouth. If you fail to put all of them -- use a tape over your mouth

Swetlana
06-29-2010, 10:28 AM
I done with this one too. I was on my 4's like a cat, and my legs were bound together. My mouth was filled with my panties (2) and icy cubes were in my panties. I read a good BDSM story, it was good the only thing is that freezing feeeling near my pussy.

the other dare to do now pee to a toilet was ok too. When i woke up i peed into my bath tub, than to the sink (i guess i had a weird look, sitting on the sink) than in the bath tub again. I think i need to pee once more, i'll use a cup and blow it to the sink too. Thanks for the dares, i accept others too! (i'd like to try some wedgie and bondage dares if have ideas!)

Hugs: A Slut (Swetlana)

bee9
06-30-2010, 07:29 AM
Sounds you had some fun!