PDA

View Full Version : GetDare Groups

timetoshine
06-24-2010, 07:33 PM
I know there are groups like the elite members, and the elite M/s area, but if its possible, we should be able to make our own groups, sorta like they do on facebook. people could join your group, and you could join other groups. That way it would be easier to find people of common interests, AND have a place to discuss those interests without people. The person that made that group could act as the moderator of that group, and given moderator privileges of that group(deleting/closing threads, banning people from the group, etc.)

Mr.RainbowBanana
06-25-2010, 03:34 PM
Personally I love that idea, and have been thinkikg about it for quite some time, as I believe other users may feel the same, however I dont know if it can be done or not :S

Slugger
06-25-2010, 03:49 PM
I think this has been sugested, But I don't think that it will ever happpen because people would make stupid group names like:
Guys with big willies
Girls who likes lots of sex
Etc.
This will probbaly never happen.
But it's work the sugestion:)

timetoshine
06-25-2010, 04:22 PM
There could be a person that approves all groups before their made, just like daredude approves all of the Elite M/s ads, and members. You could PM your group idea to a MOD, and if they say you can, then you can make it.

Slugger
06-25-2010, 04:33 PM
Except, That most mods don't want their PM boxes full of group requests though.

timetoshine
06-25-2010, 04:35 PM
Maybe there could be a sticky thread in the getdare suggestions zone, and then whenever a mod wants, he/she could look through it and approve some.

sexy staci
06-25-2010, 04:51 PM
cool idea, i think it sounds awesome :)

timetoshine
07-06-2010, 10:15 PM
For the people that have said they dont want it, why dont you?