PDA

View Full Version : Anal Retention...

azmialt
06-24-2010, 05:46 AM
A nice dare, can be done by male or female.. Object A is in ass, not in pussy..
The idea is to hold it in as long as possible, just like enema, but less messy..

A - Ping pong ball, or anything u find suitable, not too small n not too big..

B - Rope, attached from the ping pong ball, or anything u choose, to the weight..
short enough length to let it dangle below u without touching the floor..

C - Weight, how heavy is up to u, try 2kg first.. lol..

Let see how heavy n how long can u hold...
Can't wait to know how it goes, legs shaking n sweating.. lol

WaterSucks
06-24-2010, 02:17 PM
I like this, to make it even better you could put on come clothes pins on your nipples, and attach them to the weight with string. If you drop the weight the string will tug on the clothes pins!

azmialt
06-25-2010, 01:28 AM
no need other things.. it will makes u focus more on ur anal ring only.. n the feeling when u can't hold it anymore n let go, shaking uncontrolable.... lol

flyboy7218
06-28-2010, 09:46 PM
i might need to try this, you could also tie a bucket of water to the end of the string and have someone adding water or whatever to the bucket making it harder

The Riddler
07-01-2010, 05:16 PM
This looks like alot of fun, i have 1.25, and 2.5 pound weight plates. And a golf ball, and a drill to put a holl in it for rope.

The only problem is i don't have thin, yet strong rope. And i wouldn't want a gold ball stuck in my bottom lol. But i'm going to have to check walmart for some in the sporting goods area, because i really want to try this.

Thanks for sharing this.

The Riddler
07-01-2010, 05:18 PM
i might need to try this, you could also tie a bucket of water to the end of the string and have someone adding water or whatever to the bucket making it harder

Another thing that would be interesting to try, if you're into it. Is drink lots of water, wait until you feel the urge to pee, than pee into the bucket. It will be really challenging to keep your but tight while peeing, but it would be loads of fun.

azmialt
07-02-2010, 01:27 AM
Another thing that would be interesting to try, if you're into it. Is drink lots of water, wait until you feel the urge to pee, than pee into the bucket. It will be really challenging to keep your but tight while peeing, but it would be loads of fun.

wow, thats a wonderful idea... but wondering it is possible..?

dofa
07-02-2010, 01:16 PM
mmmm ... i will try this sometime ....
seems a kewl exercise....
chears...

enemapunishment
08-06-2010, 11:54 PM
You can simply put a long string of anal beads and attach the weights to that. I'm sure it'll be unpleasant as the beads slowly slip out of your ass.

josh03
08-22-2010, 04:48 PM
will be trying this tomorrow, such a simple but great dare :)

Millie
04-22-2011, 09:07 AM
There could be a punishment for dropping it before a set time

Millie
04-24-2011, 06:48 PM
My master just had me do this. It was difficult getting the ball in. It was very enjoyably having the constant full feeling. I love it. Thank Yo very much.

elsa_birch
04-25-2011, 04:44 PM
I am doing this as we speak. Feels so amazing to clench like this. A really good idea. Thanks. X

elsa_birch
04-25-2011, 05:12 PM
Now that I have finished, I thought I'd give you a little review on how I did it.

I used a butt plug and tied some strong string around the indent and tied this to the neck of a glass bottle. It wasn't really heavy but I was very much aware of it and had to make an effort to hold the plug in me. Although I didn't do this, you could fill a bottle up with water so it keeps getting heavier.

I actually found the sensation of the swinging weight very pleasurable and with the tensing of the muscles, I had possibly my most enjoyable anal experience yet. It was an effort to do but it felt so good! Anyhoo, I stopped when I finally gave in and came but my goodness, it was wonderful! X