PDA

View Full Version : Dare: Person Above Bathroom Dare

Kirst1
06-22-2010, 01:33 PM
Ok well this is for bathroom related dares but mostly for things to do in the bath or shower cause I dont think there is much of that on here. Stuff like you can't use the toilet youcan only pee in the shower and if you have to ship you can't wipe and you have to mush some into your but.

ChaserFreak19
06-22-2010, 09:16 PM
If u have to poo, u must do it in the shower and then drink your pee, u can either decide to carry the poo back to the toilet with your hands or you can smush it against your but and smear some on you and leave it for an our while you edge then cum.

Tebow
10-31-2010, 11:07 PM
U must shower with as cold of water ur shower can and take a 10 minute shower

*Bite-Sized*
11-01-2010, 02:55 AM
you must wait till you are so desprate for the loo you feel like you are going to wet your self, then run upstairs and run a bath SLOWLY, as its running you must get in, if you have a vibe use it if not use your fingers edge twice then make your self cum really hard!!!, if you manage to cum with out peeing then you may get out and use the toilet then enjoy your bath, if you pee in the bath you must stop the taps and use the piss water to wash in as a punishment, and you must keep doing this untill you learn how to control your self, as only then will you be able to wash off the pee water you keep bathing in!!! let me know if this sort of dare is a good one xxx

Markbassplayer
11-01-2010, 07:17 AM
Hi Bite-Sized,

For the next day you're not allowed to sit down to pee. You're not allowed to hover either. You must try to pee like a guy, standing straight up. You are allowed to do it in the shower twice to practice, but every other time you must try to pee in the toilet. No hovering over it--you have to stand facing it with your feet in front of the base.

What do you think of that? :P

wowo2
11-01-2010, 03:16 PM
U must drink a cup of the toilet water you piss in each time you piss for 3 days

hovie907
11-01-2010, 10:33 PM
i dare you to do your dare, drinking pissy water for a whole week, everywhere you go visit the toliet for a refreshing drink... needs to be 10 sips. evil? i know. may wanna keep a straw with you at all times.

Marluxia
11-02-2010, 10:54 AM
Shove your head in a toilet, make sure there is either pee or poop in it :D

bjbarnes
11-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Wait until the next time somebody stinks up your bathroom. Now give yourself a swirlie and jack off til you cum with your head in the toilet, don't take your head out until your done no matter how bad it smells! Enjoy:D

Limits: Family, friends, public

Marluxia
11-02-2010, 02:40 PM
Not bad I must say, when you walk into the bathroom, watch a guy pee. When he stops, starty laughing, sarcasticly...

PS: How do you make a thread?

Nick
11-27-2010, 05:06 PM
Give yourself a hanging weenie in a public restroom off a coat hook on the door or the corner of the door. Stay in it for 5 minutes or til your undies rip. Leave the door open if you're more daring

Pupzboy
03-22-2011, 07:24 PM
do your dare
llllllll

Pupzboy
07-19-2011, 04:39 PM
is anyone goning to play?