PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: CAP encampment fun(fiction and fantisity)

black out
06-19-2010, 10:13 PM
hey guys this is my first story so please tell me what you think and how u like it thanks for you help
CHARACTERS:
Juliet flight Sergeants-Chief Master Sergeant Alura Jhonson
Me as Mr smith a basic in sergeants flight
and other characters will be introduced later
so without further ado, here we go

I woke up early that morning, waiting to drive and arrive. "Good i thought to myself, i arrived 16 minutes early" To my surprise my squadron first Sergeant and she came up to me and said " good morning Mr Smith, I hope you have fun this week with me an my flight” After she did this she wincked at me just enough for me to notice it but no one else too.
Very confused after she walked away at what just happenend I went up and sighned in. After I sighned in I did all of the normal in processing of getting yelled at and running fast but not fast enough.
After I got all of my lininns(a pack of 2 sheets and a blanket and a pillow) I went upstairs to start making my bed. I turned around and saw Chief standing there. I almost fel over I was so suprissed because she walked in grabed me, kissed me on the lips, and then turned around and walked out of my room.
At this very point in time I just stood there with that wiered smile on my face, still very confused I turned around and just sat down and just sat there. I didn’t move for ahile till my roommate walked in. He walked in and said his name was Cadet Bass. Then he got yelled at then he left and I didn’t see anyone except for the occasional cadet walking by my room. Other than that it was a pretty normal day until lunch happenend. What happenend at lunch was the last thing I expected.

Help is very much appreacited. And scence I know people on here don’t like to post, I will not post until I have some feed back wether to keep going or to not. So thanks you like it so far I will be WRITING some more as soon as I can.
:)

black out
06-20-2010, 04:17 PM
That afternoon, I was getting yelled at to go downstairs and stand outside. So I did so knowing that we were going to go to lunch. When I got in the lunch room I sat down and looked at my plate. Then my flight sergeant walked up and “Cadet Smith, would you please follow me I need to talk to you about some issues.” I was guessing at what was going on, I figured she was going to yell at me, but to my surprise she didn’t. Once again she grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me into a maze of hallways and we twisted around in so many was I was lost. When we stopped I understood, we were by a bathroom. She explained “we are here because I don’t want to get caught and get us both kicked out of encampment,” she said, “ you are here cause I am after your body, I am after you” At this I was very shocked at what just happened I was smiling like a retard and I was super embaresed.
She looked at me sadly and said “I cant make you love me but I can make you love my body.” After that she hugged me and made me hug her back. Then she leaned in and I kissed her. Then she let me go knelt down and unzipped my pants revealing my semi hard cock. She looked up at me and smiled and said let me fix that for you. After she said that she put her head in closer and started teasing me by stoking me and licking me passionately. I was so turned on I started to actually not mind being pulled over and not being able to eat a good lunch. After awhile of doing that she stood up. She took my hand and put it on he boob. She looked at me with passion and asked if I liked wat I was feeling. The first thing that came to mind was, “of course I do I am a strait guy, why wouldn’t I like what I was feeling.” But of course I was kind of embarrassed so I smiled aqerwardly and nodded my head. She glanced down at my now throbbing penis and smiled. Then she pulled down her shirt and said “if you want to you can go ahead and start licking them if you want to.” Being nice and kinda worried what would happen if I said no I did so I bent over slightly and started licking in small circles around her nipples. She started to moan and this turned me on even more. So then I started biting her lightly and her intensity increased even more than before. After a while of me teasing her she pushed my head away and told me to lay down. Once again I did so for fear of what might happen if I didn’t, I did so. When I laid down I was told to close my eyes. I did so, all of a sudden I felt warm and wet thing slip over my throbbing cock. Then it hit me, I looked and there was My flight sergeant, she had her pants down and she had shoved my dick inside of her.
After awhile of her bouncing around on me she said to roll over, and scence I didn’t want it to stop I did so. Then I started thrusting in and out of her. By now she was moaning really loudly and I was worried of us getting caught, but every time I let up to listen, she started yelling at me to go harder and harder. But she said to me when you are about to cum, just do it inside of me cause I took 3 birth control pills today just to be safe, and beside I want our first time to be special. So after about another 3 minutes of thrusting in and out of her, I cum, shot after shot after shot, when I started to cum she could tell and when I did cum she screamed because I am assuming that it felt good for her.
When I was done she kissed me pashoniltly and said “that was fun I can’t wait for the next time” she pulled up her panties and her pants and walked away.
Still dazed by what just happened I just sat there for a little bit. Then I realized I better get back so I wont get in trouble. So I stood up and pulled up my pants and walked away, when I sat down I got to eat 1 sandwich and then we left. The lunch room and went back to the barracks.

I will post this because I realize that the begin was kinda boring so I will post more to spark your intrest in this story.
Constructive criticism is appreciated.
Thank you
:cool:

slavelkformistress
06-20-2010, 10:28 PM
ok first of all do u even know what cap means i beet u don't its the civil air patrol and that shit never happens at encampment because there are always senior members walking around cadets are never left alone on a military base u dumb shit

black out
06-21-2010, 06:19 AM
ok guy that is y it is fanticiy ok
and 2 my cap ID is 470589 so i am a member of Civil Air Partol
i am a member of the CADRE

femdom admirer
06-21-2010, 07:25 AM
this story has potential but although i hate to say it, some one will do soon, you need to sort the spelling out! it took me more time than it should have to work out what you were saying. either go over it carefully or write it in MS Word and copy it in. also, go into more detail - why has this suddenly happened? i don't know if you will go into this in later posts, but it all seems a bit rushed and elementary. keep it up!

Memories for Life
06-21-2010, 01:09 PM
I will not post until I have some feed back wether to keep going or to not.

Good story! Keep writing more!

Night-1991
06-21-2010, 01:18 PM
What type of feed do you need? Some cat chow or dog food or horse grain? I don't have any feed to send you so could you please stop writing?

You need to calm your tone. I didn't report you because i didn't feel i needed to. But flame this guy for his writing once more and i will be reporting.

black out
06-22-2010, 09:05 AM
ok, i will start writing in MS work
i will write more
i will go into more detail
and yes i will calm down
and thank you all for your comments

slavelkformistress
06-26-2010, 09:48 AM
my cap id is 444070 i was an cadet airman and i loved encampment i might of went a little bit on the hay wire but awhile that was on day one because i forgot something important on the way there >_> ya i forgot my sleeping medications but oh well anywho if ur going to write a cap story at least keep it some what realistic but i do have to say it is good

black out
06-26-2010, 10:10 PM
thanks
but i am going to stop writing i am so bored of this story right now
and i know we arent spoused to give out personal info but the cap ID you cant track anyone through it unless you are part of NHQ for CAP so dont report us for that

slavelkformistress
07-11-2010, 11:53 PM
ok dude i wish i worked at hq and im no longer in there due to lack of money i will be back there but i wish u would continue that story oh and i have a friend who works at hq but im sure he won't know about this

trust-no-1
07-12-2010, 07:48 AM
Um, I assume CAP is Air force, if it is, you are rally bad with facts, if they got found out, they are D.D. This is really unrealistic

black out
07-24-2010, 02:19 PM
ya thats y i stoped the story guy cause i didnt happen and it never will;)