PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Amanda's Secluded Lake House

daredaredare
06-19-2010, 02:24 PM
I'mmmmm backkkkkkkk ;)
After a long absence and going back to lurker status, I decided to write another story.

This one, I am not sure how long it will run, but I doubt it will run as long as John's Slavery.

I hope you guys all enjoy!

Edit: D'oh! Forgot to pit it in the title but this is a [FICTION] story. If a mod could do that, that'd be great.
~~~~~~~~~~

Mike was bored. It was reaching the end of his work day on a friday, and he hadn't a plan set up for the night. He looked at his phone to check the time. 4:36. When will this day end?

Mike had just came back home from his first year of college. He was used to the partying on weekends, getting stoned on weekdays, study hard, play hard lifestyle that college brought. In his time home, he had none of that. He had a job, he lived with his parents again. Life became drab.

In college he had fucked a few girls, some at parties, some he had to work for. But at home, he wasn't getting any ass. The girls in his town weren't exciting. Except Amanda. Mike had been working his moves on Amanda, who was a year younger. She was the most beautiful girl Mike knew, she was skinny but not too skinny, white skin but not too pale, and the type of boobs that weren't too big, but certainly were not too small. They always looked like they would be amazing to grab. Her legs were long, and her voice was cute, and almost like a mouse. Her long dark brown hair was simple, but very sexy. And her eyes. God, Mike could get lost in Amanda's brown eyes.

Mike and Amanda texted, IMed, facebook chatted, and did every other form of virtual communication that was the norm in today's society, but rarely hung out. However, every conversation they had Mike sensed some sexual tension. He always wondered if she felt it too. They'd be very open about their sex lives and would always flirt. Mike knew that if he did not make a move to hang out soon, he would miss his chance at this girl though. He just needed to work up the balls to do so.

Now, it wasn't as if Mike had a reason to be afraid to ask the girl out on a date. He was slightly built with messy hair that some call bed-head. He was average size in every way, and had no particularly bad qualities. He just didn't know how to approach such a beautiful girl like Amanda. He would think of ways, but would always be worried that he'd scare her away.

During the last half hour of work today, Mike couldn't stop thinking about Amanda. So when his phone began to vibrate, he brought his hand into his pocket as quick as possible and pulled out his phone. Sure enough, his hopes were realized and Amanda had texted him. She said "hey cutie ;) whats uppp"

Amanda used winky faces alot with him, Mike was good at reading into text conversations and knew that she only used them when she was in a flirty mood. He knew instantly to flirt back: "Not muchh beautiful, just finishing up work. How have you been?"

Mike knew he wouldn't have to wait long for a reply. Amanda was quick to text, always. Her next text read like this: "Ohh, not much, bored out of my MIND. Heyyy Mike, I was wondering, why don't we ever hang out?!"

Mike couldn't believe it. The same thing he was worrying about she had made a move to text him about. This was his chance to finally get with her. He replied, "Thats a good question, I always want to see you but it never happens! :( Lets change that! What days are you free this weekend?"

Then, something very rare happened. Amanda didn't respond right away. Now, when you are used to instant response, and you finally put yourself out there, its pretty tough when theres no response. It is hard to get it out of your mind. What was the other person thinking? Were they analyzing the situation or did they just not feel the text message? Mike knew Amanda, her phone was practically a part of her hand. She had to have seen it. But work ended, and there was no text. Mike drove home, and still no text.

Finally, 45 minutes later, not a minute of which went by where Mike did not think about how badly he wanted to hang out with Amanda, she responded. "Actually, I'm free all weekend. How about we go on an adventure?"

Mike was relieved. But he was also intrigued. "What sort of adventure?"

Amanda texted back almost instantly, "My parents own a lake house roughly an hour north of our town. How about we go there for the weekend, bring some booze and some weed, and you teach me what its like to live the college lifestyle?"

Mike had been helping Amanda choose schools and prepare for a college lifestyle. He had already taught her simple drinking tips (things like, always drink water before going to sleep after heavy nights of drinking) but they had never gotten fucked up together. Mike became very excited. But first, he had to check: "That sounds great, could be one of the highlights of this boring ass summer! Who else is coming?"

Amanda again did not respond for 10 minutes. Mike knew the other people coming would make or break the weekend, so he naturally thought only of this. Amanda sometimes talked about how she liked to play little mind games with boys she liked. Mike was starting to wonder if by not responding, she was playing one of those mind games she loved. Maybe, she was just choosing when to make Mike want her more.

Then, he finally get her response. She said, "I was thinking it could just be you and me. Any other people and it would get complicated. Want to leave early tomorrow morning?"

Mike read the text and smiled. He didn't even have to work, and finally had plans with Amanda. He texted back "Sure! That'll be a blast :)"

They began to make plans. Amanda would drive by around 10 AM tomorrow to pick up Mike. They would stay until Monday morning and come back. Mike enjoyed the rest of the day, knowing soon he would get some ass.

Little did he know *just* how exciting this weekend was going to be.

daredaredare
06-19-2010, 03:08 PM
Next part already! I didn't like making a whole chapter with absolutely no sexual undertones, so I decided to make it so you get some gratification from reading this story.

~~~~~~~

As planned, Mike was packed and ready by 930. Normally on a saturday, he'd be in bed 'till noon but this was a special day. He had a couple of changes of clothes, one bathing suit, a towel, and everything else you would expect for a weekend at a lake house. He also had hidden in his bag quite a bit of beer for two people, a bottle of wine, and some weed, all of which he got last night and agreed to pay for it since Amanda would be paying for gas to get to and from the lake house and for some food. Sure enough, at 10 on the dot, Amanda called his phone. She was outside.

On the car drive up, they talked and laughed. There was a very slight sexual tension but not enough for Mike to act on. They listened to music, and talked about college in general. Amanda also described the house they were going to. "It's relatively small actually, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a living room, and a small basement. But its location is what makes it fun. The closest neighbors live a mile on either side. There is alot of property, and we have a dock with a rather large boat. The lake is near deserted most times since so few people live by it. Its the perfect weekend get away."

Mike agreed. It sounded too perfect. There was enough alcohol to make anything fun, and he was going to be alone with a banging girl for a whole weekend. He wondered what she had planned for this weekend though, it was all going too smoothly.

When they arrived at the house, they put down their stuff in the kitchen. Amanda asked Mike "what do you want to do now?"

Mike replied, "Well, whats there to do?"

"wellll, theres TV, we could eat... we could go on the boat... we could- ohh fuck it why don't we grab some beers and go on the boat!?"

Day drinking was rare for Mike, but he was more than willing to do it in this situation "Definitely!"

Amanda went to the bathroom to change into a bikini. When she came out, she was wearing a white T shirt which went just below her butt. It was thin and he could tell under it that her bikini was small, black, and very sexy. Her legs looked longer than Mike had even imagined. She had the perfect bathing suit body. Mike went and changed himself, putting on a bathing suit with a very loose waist, but that was nothing tying it extra tight couldn't fix. And soon they were outside heading to the boat, six pack in hand.

Approaching the boat, Mike was amazed. It was huge! He knew nothing about boats, but he did know that it was certainly big enough for quite a few people. It was so big that there was a mini room inside the boat, presumably for storage, although it had a few small windows. It also had plenty of seating, with benches so long that two people could lay down comfortably and tan In that room was a cooler, where they would learn to keep their beers.

Amanda and Mike got on, and she started up the boat. They drove around, laughing and talking, and soon decided it'd be fun to start cracking open the beers. Soon, they got bored and just stopped the boat in the middle of the lake. It really looked like a deserted lake. It was simply beautiful. Mike sat down on the side of the boat and took off his tshirt, because it was getting hot. Giggling, Amanda took off her shirt too. Why did she giggle?

Mike looked at Amanda. Why was she so perfect? Amanda sat down right next to him, practically touching him, and downed a good portion of her beer.

"Soooooo," She said in a flirty voice "What type of drinking games do you play up in college?"

"you know, nothing out of the ordinary, Flipcup is fun to get totally hammered quickly, Pong is also a crowd favorite"

"I wanna play a game! What can we play on the boat right now!?"

"We didn't really bring any cups, that limits us alot..."

"Hm..." Amanda began to smile mischievously. "What iffff, we played a game that would just be fun to drink to?"

Mike wasn't sure where this was going. "Like what?"

"I dunnooo, how about one of those juvenile games, like Never-have-i-ever or Truth or dare!"

Mike saw his opportunity. "Amanda, I would kick your ass at Never-have-I-ever. Why don't we play truth or dare?"

"Deal!"

And so, they began. Amanda went first. "Mikeee, truth or dare!"

Mike didn't want to start out strong. "Truth!"

"Hmm.... do you think I'm pretty?" She flutered her eyeleashes and took a small sip of her beer.

"I think you are very beautiful. Really." Mike gauged her reaction. She seemed touched and happy.

"Good! your turn!"

Mike thought for a second. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

Mike laughed at how quickly she responded. "What gave you the idea of going up here for the weekend, alone with me?"

Amanda looked almost shocked. Mike was putting alot on the line, but by this answer he could tell how quickly he could make a move. "I dunnooooo," she said, trying to sound like a dumb girl "I just wanted to get really fucked up with you, like we've always talked aboutt." Mike could tell she wasn't saying something, but he knew better than to ask. "ok," he said, "your turn."

"Truth or dare?"

Mike decided to make it more interesting. "Dare!"

Amanda laughed, and gave him a strangely simple dare. "I dare you to untie your bathing suit and leave it like that for the rest of the game!"

Mike was confused. Why such a simple dare? However, he also knew that this bathing suit was particularly loose and would fall off easily untied. But, what the hell, he downed some beer and did it.

"Truth or Dare Amanda?"

"Dare!"

"I dare you to stand up and down an entire beer in front of me. "

Amanda, although inexperienced in drinking, took it like a champ.

Soon, it was her turn again. "Truth or dare?"

Mike wasn't going to stop the direction the game was going now that she was obviously tipsy. "dare!"

Amanda laughed and said "I dare you to stand up and do the hokey pokey!"

What the fuck? Mike was confused, but she sang the song and he put his left foot in, took it out, and shook it all about, and did the same for the rest of his extremities. Periodically he had to pull up the bathing suit, and each time Amanda would laugh. Soon, it was his turn again.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth!" Fuck, Mike didn't have a truth ready. So, he improvised. "What are you thinking about doing, right now?"

"Well, I'm actually thinking about kissing you and how fun it would be. In factttt... " Amanda leaned in for a kiss. Her kiss was sweet, and it was perfect. She knew exactly what was she doing, and it made Mike almost instantly hard. In the bathing suit there was nothing to hide, so he didn't bother trying to hide it. After a minute or two of kissing, Amanda stopped, ended it with a final kiss on the lips, looked into Mikes lap and smiled, proud of her handiwork. Then, she said "Truth or Dare?"

Mike laughed, and said "Dare"

" I dare youuu, to dive into the lake, go as deep as you can, and come up. Its quite cold and it'll be funny to see how much it shocks you!" This girl had a strange sense of humor, but Mike stood up. With his new erection his bathing suit fit better, and he didn't need to adjust it. He got on the side of the boat, put his hands over hsi head, and dived in.

What happened next went exactly according to Amanda's plan. This entire game lead up to some moment that she wasn't even sure would happen. Mike was too busy thinking of their kiss to remember to hold on to his awfully loose bathing suit. So, after his dive, it slipped right off. Mike, embarrassed but determined to complete the dare, went down as far as he could in the lake. As he went down, Amanda grabbed a pole, fished his bathing suit out of the water, and took it in her hand. She waited for him to come up.

When Mike resurfaced, Amanda was cracking up. His bathing suit was hanging from two of her fingers on the boat. Mike tried to grab at it. She pulled it away. "give that back!"

"nuh-uh! Come up here and get it!" Amanda taunted.

"C'monnnn" Mike pleaded. Shrinkage already took its effect and Mike was embarrassed if this was going to be the first time Amanada saw him naked.

"Nope, you heard me."

Mike treaded water for a minute or two hoping she would change her mind. In fact, she did quite the opposite. "Ohh she said, this looks quite comfortable. In facttt, I think I'll put it onnnnn." She did just that, and tied it tight. So tight in fact, that she put a second knot on top of of the first. Fuck, Mike was scared. what would he do now?

"Hmmm" Amanda kept taunting. "Why don't you come up here? We'll play a few more rounds of truth or dare! Butttt, heres the catch. If you want your bathing suit back, you've gotta skip your next few turns."

Mike thought this was going to be harmless fun. She was just enjoying her little mind games, and her little power over him. So he agreed.

But, Mike was also wrong.

fuzzydice70
06-19-2010, 07:58 PM
I like where this is going.:D please continue!

daredaredare
06-19-2010, 09:39 PM
Heres the next part. No more leadup, no more character building. A real story.

~~~~~~~

Amanda giggled quietly to herself. She always wanted this sort of power over a guy. She always had that sort of dream that she figured all girls did kind of. Right now she had a naked boy who she could tell wants her, and she had the ability to make him do anything. How far should she take this?

Mike had to go up to the boat. It was obvious she was not giving his bathing suit back, and he went up to the ladder on the boat defeated. Once he had climbed out, he put his hands over his dick.

"Excuse me?" Amanda giggled. "Why don't you move your hands, its not like you have anywhere to hide."

Mike weighed his options. It was pretty apparent that she could do whatever she wanted to him. He might as well listen to her. He slowly moved his hands. As he did it, he turned red and she broke out laughing.

"Is that it!? its so small!" She said, pointing to his dick. This only made Mike blush more.

"Its shrinkage! I swear!"

"Thats what theyyy allll sayyy" Amanda teased. "Are you ready to start playing again?"

"Do I have a choice?"

Amanda looked him in the eye, and smiled. That was answer enough for Mike. "Truth, or dare?"

Mike played it safe, "Truth."

"Oh you're boring! Don't think you'll be getting this bathing suit back by being boring. Tonight, if you could do anything sexual to me, anything at all, what would it be?"

Mike was quickly learning there was more too this girl than met the eye. This had to be some sort of mind game to her. He was, ass naked, in the middle of the lake, in front of a girl he'd only kissed. Now, she wanted him to say what he'd do to her. Mike could say something very little, but, what good would that do? He decided to tell the truth. "Honestly? I would love to eat you out."

Amanda laughed again. He was starting to love her laugh. "Ohhh, I like that answer. Maybe if you're lucky I'll give you that luxury. But, next time, you should pick dare."

That suggestion felt like more of an order.

Amanda asked again. "Truth or dare?"

Mike knew what he had to say, "Dare."

"Excelllenttt, I want you to get down on your hands and knees, and act like a dog for 30 seconds. Remember, dogs bark and beg to be petted."

Again, another strange request. Mike knew not to argue, and began to do as she said immediately. He went up to her, squatted down and rubbed his head against her leg.

Amanda loved every second of it. The thing she enjoyed most, was simple humiliation. She could get this guy to do anything now, even the most embarrassing tasks. She loved that power. If she could make him act like a dog, what else could she do?

"Thats enough puppy."

Mike stood up. Then, they heard another boat. Remembering they were still technically in public, Mike blushed. The boat was coming out in the water.

"Can I please have my bathing suit back Amanda? I don't want someone seeing me naked like this."

Amanda looked at him with a stern face. Her hands went to the knot that held his bathing suit to her hips. Then, she pulled her hands away fast.

"Of course not, I'm not done with my fun. Just go inside the boat and we'll continue our game there."

They went inside. The room in the boat was rather small, but fit them comfortably. There were ropes. life vests, and other various things you'd find on a boat. Amanda motioned for Mike to sit down on the cooler, so he did. His balls had adjusted to the warmth again, and he was at full size, with a ful erection. As embarrassed as he was, he was loving this. Amanda looked at him, sitting helpless with his dick hard as a rock. "Its strange, most guys would fight more to get this bathing suit off my body. But you seem to almost enjoy having no control, judging by that rather large erection. Is this true?"

Mike blushed again. He had been found out. "yes... I guess..."

"Good answer."

Amanda decided to exert a little bit of her power and have a little more fun. Amanda went up to Mike and straddled him, She pushed her body up against his and began to kiss him, slowly at first and then passionately. She felt every inch of him but the few around his dick, where he truly wanted her hands. Mike began to feel her too. He worked his way slowly to her bikini top, and felt her tits through it. They felt perfect and he wanted to see them. Almost as if she could read his mind, she untied the knot in the back of her bikini. Although it was still on her neck, it now did a terrible job at covering her boobs fully. Amanda then decided to pull away.

She was ready for the next round. "Truth, or dare?"

Mike was ready for anything after such a great kiss with such a beautiful girl. Or, so he thought. "Dare."

"I dare you to let me tie you up with that rope, and let me tickle you for 1 minute."

Mike knew to do as he told. He was already helpless, what could a little rope do? He held out his arms, and she tied it tight. She then ordered him to lay down on the floor.

Amanda's mind reeled. This was it. She had him. She could take full control if she wanted to. But first, she decided to give him one last treat. She straddled his stomach so he had to look up at her. Then, she took off her top. He had the perfect view of her tits, which made him only want to hold them. But, that wasn't her plan just yet. She leaned in and kissed him once on the lips, then leaned away.

Amanda thought for a second more. This truly was it. She had no intentions to actually tickle him, but should she go through with her original plan? She looked her captured male deep in the eye. At first glance he looked as if he wanted out, as soon as possible. But the more she looked, the more she realized he didn't struggle. He followed orders without question. She could finally have that toy she was looking for. And deep down, he seemed to be enjoying this.

She decided to make the move.

"Hey, Mike, guess what?"

"What?"

"You're mine for the weekend."

And with that, she got up, grabbed her top and put it on. Then, she grabbed everything in the room that could potentially cover his naked body, and took it outside the boat. She took a second rope, and tied it a loop in the wall which held rope. Then, she took Mike's hands, and tied the rope attached to the wall around the rope holding his hands. He was stuck on the wall.

Mike did not argue. Mike was, in fact, speechless. He let her control his body like he was a rag doll. This was a fantasy of his, but not one which he had ever even dreamed of fulfilling. Now, he didn't have a choice. Was he excited? Scared? or just horny? He wasn't even sure himself but knew that now, no matter what, he was gonna get some ass from a beautiful girl, so he should just consider himself lucky.

Amanda left the room for a second then came back in. She was holding her cell phone. She snapped a few pictures of her captured boy. Giggling, she sent them to her email. Mike became afraid. She had blackmail. Even if he was untied, and miraculously got back his bathing suit, she still had leverage. Should he really consider himself lucky?

"Now, Mike, what shall I do with you now?"

Mike didn't answer.

"I asked you a question Mike, what do you want me to do with you now?"

Mike still was unsure of what to say.

"Oh," Amanda began to smile "I have an idea..."

Demon Thief
06-20-2010, 11:12 PM
Really good story so far.

By the way, I also read "John's Slavery", and I thought that was awesome, too.

daredaredare
06-21-2010, 04:29 PM
Really good story so far.

By the way, I also read "John's Slavery", and I thought that was awesome, too.

I was wondering if any of the old fanbase was even around.

The next parts of the story are all going to be on-par with John's Slavery. They'll be very sexual. I wanted to build up innocence within this story, since it was completely ignored in John's Slavery and its something that turns me on quite a bit. However, the unintended consequence of that was the first few parts of this story had to be softcore porn at their worst.

I should have the next part up soon.

daredaredare
06-22-2010, 07:46 PM
Next parttt, slightly short, but, a part nonetheless.

~~~~

Amanda had this plan for a few months now. It was the kind of fantasy you masturbate to, with no intention of turning it into reality. Those nights when she had her fun she'd think of taking a boy to her lake house, and using him as a toy. She would think of all the fun things she could make the boy do. He would cook dinner, shower her, do embarrassing things, and be a little naked slave. Things like this always got her to cum easy. But then one night, she pictured actually doing it. And it felt so good to masturbate to actually doing it that she decided, she had to try it. She picked Mike out as her target, and went through with it.

Amanda giggled at the thought of her long awaited fantasy becoming a reality. She decided she could finally do the most fun part of it all, tease and hook up with her slave.

She took off his bathing suit, leaving her bottoms on. The sight of her long legs tantalized Mike more than anything. She stood over him. He looked up at his new master, and she asked, "Are you okay with your position right now?"

A knockout gorgeous girl in a bikini was standing over his tied up naked body and asking if he was okay with it. He thought for a second. Yeah, he was. As long as she didn't take this too far, this weekend could be more fun than he imagined. Also, did he really have a choice but to say yes?

"Yes, I'm actually enjoying this right now. Is that fucked up?" Mike said.

Amanda smiled. To hear that took away all her guilt for forcing him into this position. She just wanted to reward him. She sat down next to him and put her arm around him. She began to kiss his cheek and moved to his lips. Soon, they were full on making out. Although his hands were tied up, hers explored his body. She was fully aware by his body motions alone that he wanted her to touch his dick, but she made a point to always come close and never do it. He was struggling, but knew now that those struggles were not to get out, but rather to get more from her. She straddled him, and took off her top. She began to rub her tits on his body as she kissed him. The ropes that bound him only added to the arousal. He wanted to touch the body of his newly appointed master but he just couldn't.

After a while of heavy hooking up in this position, she decided to make it more exciting. She untied the ropes that held his hands to the wall, but left the ropes that held his hands together on. The result gave him considerably more freedom.

"Lay down." She ordered. He obeyed instantly. the fact that he was so easy to control made her wetter than anything. She got on top of him again, and sat down on his dick, the mere fabric of her bikini bottom was the only thing separating his dick from her pussy.

She began to dry hump him, which sent him near climax. when she read this in his face , she stopped. "I bettt you wanna see more of me don't you?" she teased.

"yes! please!"

"welllllll, not yettttttt...."

She was enjoying every second. She began to kiss every inch of his body. When she got near his dick, she kissed the tip and saw it react to her soft lips. She saw how badly he wanted it, so, she gave it to him.

She began to suck the tip of his dick for a few seconds, using only her lips. Then, she stuck the entire 8 inches down her throat. She took it out, and did it again. Three more times. Each time pushed Mike closer and closer to ecstasy. But, after the last time, she stopped. She took her bikini top, put it back on, and laughed.

"Why'd you stop?" Mike asked bewildered, horny, and longing for more.

"To make you want it more." Amanda responded "I'm going to go tan now, I'll untie you, but I'll be locking this door from the outside so you can't get out."

Fuck, Mike thought. He needed to relieve himself. Goddamn Amanda and all her mind games.

Its almost as if she read his mind "If i come in and find you have touched yourself at all, I will be thoroughly disappointed a punishment will be in order. No cumming until I say so, okay?"

Mike hesitantly said "Okay"

"Good slave." She kissed him on the forehead and untied his ropes. Then, she walked out of the room with his bathing suit in her hand. He heard her tie the door closed from the outside.

Now, he was stuck, untied but locked in on the same boat.

Cupid
06-23-2010, 05:38 AM
Another great update! I am enjoying this story. Really great so far. Keep it up!

-Cupid, the Love Doctor :D

Who
06-23-2010, 03:40 PM
Great story! It's easy to read with proper grammar and spelling, big plus in my books! Lookin' forward to the next update.

chris20
06-23-2010, 04:59 PM
really good story cant wait for more

Nick
06-23-2010, 06:49 PM
pretty good so far, rather classic. Keep it up.

Nice123
06-23-2010, 08:16 PM
love this story keep it going

daredaredare
06-23-2010, 08:28 PM
Next part!
I love seeing all the people respond about the story.

~~

Mike looked down at his dick. Fully erect. He looked at the room. There was definitely no way out. Fuck, he was trapped. He at first tried to touch himself, but he was too close to cumming. He literally couldn't touch himself yet without cumming and breaking Amanda's rule, so he just sat there on the floor.

And as he sat, the events of the past few hours flashed through his mind. When he woke up today he figured he'd spend a whole day working his game on a chick to get some pussy tonight. He figured it would be an easy lay, but still very satisfying and she would be shy at first. But, he was totally wrong. In retrospect, he could see that from the moment she planned this trip with him she had different intentions. She was not going to make things easy for him, she wanted him as a toy too badly.

But, what if he turned the tables?

Mike enjoyed his position in sexual situations, but would he be enjoying it when she makes him do more hokey-pokey dances and has him act like a dog? Fuck no, would any sane person enjoy that? He surmised she was in the better position of the two. What if he nullified the blackmail she had over him? The thought in his head made him even hornier, and lead to a second though which, he soon figured out he liked even better: What if he took her in as HIS slave? The thought of such a beautiful girl doing as he said was too good to be true. And, in his particular situation, it wouldn't be too difficult to achieve, since by this point it was anything goes. He would just need some quick thinking.

So, he got to work at thinking up a plan. The first thing that became apparent was he needed a picture of her. If they both had pictures, even if he couldn't get full control over her, she lost her leverage over him.

Meanwhile, Amanda laid in the sun, tanning. She was tanning her back and her bikini was untied. As she laid there, she thought of the things she would do to Mike when they got back to the house. He would have to cook dinner, she thought. But he'd do it wearing her panties. And then, he would have to tell her a story.. about fucking her. Ohhh the embarrassment that would cause him! She couldn't wait!

As she laid there scantily clad outside, Mike was in the boat, fully naked, thinking similar thoughts. He would have her do everything she made him do. He would also have her answer embarrassing questions about sex and life. He couldn't wait to get her back to the house so he could tie her up, tickle her, and tease her. He wanted to own her and make her do naughtier things than she ever had.

The alcohol was beginning to wear off for both of them. As his thoughts cleared, Mike knew what he had to do.

Soon Amanda felt like she had enough sun. It was time to drive the boat back. But, she hadn't the slightest clue what Mike was planning.

Who
06-25-2010, 11:52 AM
Another good chapter. Looking forward to seeing how this little competition for dominance will turn out.

John332
06-26-2010, 01:52 PM
Brilliant story - keep up the good work!

heybabyheybabyhaay
06-26-2010, 05:41 PM
i know right! this is a good story please please please post back the ending. once and for all! i cant wait any longer. please!

glasssbottle174
06-27-2010, 04:32 AM
I have just read all your posts and they are excellent. this is a really good story

daredaredare
06-27-2010, 07:14 PM
I'm glad to see everyone is loving this story!

Time for the next part, this part should be very fun to write.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amanda got up, tied her bikini top back on, and thought about what to do. As she saw it, she had two options: play with her newly found toy now on the boat again, or play with him back in the house. She began to walk towards the door and untie it. After she untied it, she opened the door. Her new toy was sitting right in the middle of the room, hands behind his back, completely exposed.

"Hey! how do you feel?!" Amanda asked.

Mike, who was incredibly horny, felt ready to pounce on her and tie her up. He knew he was stronger. But, it wasn't worth the risk just yet.

"Wonderful, Amanda. I am ready to serve you." He lied with a smile.

"Perfect! In what way do you want to serve me?"

Mike was glad she asked the question, because it only fed his plan. While sitting naked in this room, unable to touch himself but with an undying boner, he had figured out that what most dominants want from their subs is utter gratification. A very good submissive would be constantly thinking of ways to please their master and surprise them with treats. He was about to emulate this idea, in hopes it would bring down her guard.

"Well... I just want to give you a little 'thank you' for taking me in like this. This is going to be a great weekend, I can tell." Mike smiled and made sure he did not show any sign of lying. He looked her directly in the eye, and kept his body perfectly still.

"Hm... I'm intrigued. What type of thank you?"

With that question, Mike got up, and put his arms around her, and gave her a huge hug. Then, he began to kiss her. Amanda was very into this, she didn't even have to tell him what to do. What a good toy he was!

Mike laughed a bit and said, "If it pleases you, I would like you to lay down so I can thank you properly."

Amanda looked at her toy, and figured, whats the harm? She laid down. He got next to her, and began to kiss her again. Only this time, he let his hands explore her body. He looked closely at her to gauge her responses and figure out her her hotspots. She loved to be touched right above her pussy it seemed, as well as on her neck and her boobs. He began to kiss the spot on the neck that she loved so much and it sent shivers down her spine.

Next, Mike got a bit more daring. He moved his kisses in a straight line down to her boobs, and had his hands on each of them, squeezing softly. He knew better than to do actions he had no permission to do, so he asked "Permission to take off your top to please you better?"

"Of course!" was Amanda's only response. She was not moving, only reacting to his actions. He was too good at this, she was overjoyed at how much fun they would have this weekend. Once her top was off, he discarded it to her side, and began to kiss each boob separately. It felt too good to be true.

Mike then began to move his attention to her other hot spot, the one right above her pussy. He massaged it at first, then moved down to fingering her. As he fingered her, she was in pure joy. He was the best at this of any guy who had done it before. He moved his kisses closer and closer to her pussy, which only made her want him to eat her out. As every kiss grew closer, she needed it more and more.

Mike sensed this and asked "Permission to-"

"Do it!" she practically yelled, cutting him off. She helped tear off her bikini bottom, leaving her totally naked. Mike, for a second admired the beautiful girl. He hoped the plan would work.

He then went down on her and began to eat her out. After a few seconds she started to moan. After a few minutes the moans grew quite loud. But Mike didn't want her to orgasm just yet.

"Close your eyes, Amanda. I want to give you a massage before finishing you off."

Amanda loved the idea. She relaxed her muscles. He told her at first to turn over, and massaged her shoulders and back. Then, after doing that for a little bit, she turned over again, and he began to to massage her shoulders from the front. Mike looked at her face, she was relaxed. Her reaction time was going to be much slower now. He got up off of the shoulders and moved down to the feet. As he did so, he grabbed her bikini and brought it with him. He massaged each foot separately, then slowly moved up each leg. Soon, he was near the pussy, which was completely soaked by the sensual situation Amanda was in.

It was time. He got up again, only this time, he took two large steps with the bikini in hand, and got out the door of the room. After hearing these steps Amanda opened her eyes and looked up confused, but it was too late. As she looked up she saw the door close. "What the fuck?!" She yelled and got up as fast as she could, hindered greatly by how relaxed she was.

Mike found the rope that she used to tie the door shut still draped around a pole a few inches from the handle of the door. Too easy. He put all his weight against the door, and began to tie it. As he tied, Amanda tried to knock open the door. But, it was futile. She only had it budge a few inches before the rope was tied secure.

Mike laughed. So far so good! "How does this feel Amanda?"

Amanda was incredibly turned on from how he treated her before. This situation only turned her on more. The boy she captured had her captured. Why did she like this so much?

"Let me out! let me out let me out let me out!"

"Ok, in a bit." Mike laughed. He had her.

Mike surveyed the scene outside. On the whole lake there were two boats out. One was very far away, there was no way it could see him naked or hear him. The other, was behind Amanda's boat. If they were anywhere else, they'd see his naked body right now. However, the room on the boat went up too high and blocked their view of everything below his nipples. He looked for his bathing suit. It was folded neatly at the tip of the boat. He looked at the other boat. For a solid second or two, they'd be able to see his naked body. He had to make this quick. He practically lunged across the boat, grabbed his bathing suit, and lunged back to his spot to put it back on.

The tables had turned.

Amanda pleaded to be let out. She asked why she was being held inside the boat. But Mike just ignored her. With every question and plead to get out, she secretly liked the situation more and more.

Mike found her phone, and deleted the picture of him. It was a pointless action, he realized, since his picture was on her email anyway, but it was a step. Next he found his phone. He got it ready to take his own picture. He took her bathing suit, hid it under towels, and put the towels on a seat.

Then, he sat there for a few minutes and waited for Amanda's pleas to die down. She was at first knocking on the door, but soon gave up.

Once she had silenced herself, Mike spoke up "So heres the deal Amanda, I'm going to let you out of the room, but before I open the door, I want you agains the opposite wall, legs spread, and hands above your head touching the ceiling. If I find you in any other position when I open the door, I will close it again, throw your bikini overboard, and drive the boat elsewhere. Understood?"

"... Y..Yes Mike, I understand. Should I get in position now?" Amanda responded. She loved the idea and was not going to fight it. But Mike didn't know that.

"Yes, get in position now."

Mike then waited a minute. After he had not moved to the door, Amanda was confused "I'm readyyy, are you coming in or not?"

Mike laughed at his own little mind game. She is probably dying for him to open the door now. He took his phone and put it in his pocket, began to untie the door, and slowly opened it. He found Amanda in the exact position he said, helpless.

"Thats a good pose for you, Amanda" Mike laughed.

"Shuttupp can I get outta this pose now?" Amanda begged.

"Not yettt, close your eyes, Amanda." This was it. this was it. this was it. He got her. She closed her eyes, and with that, he took out his phone, and took a picture of her. The phone was silent, and she had no idea, so he approached her and took two more pictures. Next, he began to kiss her, and as he kissed her, he sent those pictures to his email.

He had her now.

"Open your eyes." He ordered. Amanda did, and when she did he showed the pictures he took of her.

"You're my slave now!" Mike said, overjoyed. He only said this to gauge her reaction, he knew he had no more blackmail over her than she had over him.

"Wellll, nottt quiteeee." Amanda said "I'm not an idiot. You may have pictures of me, but I still have pictures of you. We're on totally even grounds."

Mike tried to argue it. "But Amanda, no one wants to see pictures of a naked guy. But your pictures are hot, they'd spread all over the internet."

"Oh shut up, you're right that mine are clearly better, but naked pictures circulating around our town of you are still naked pictures, regardless of your sex. Now neither of us can release the pictures. We're. even."

"So what does that mean?" Mike asked, still trying to gauge her response.

"It means, that for your effort, I will do as you say. But not because I need to. Only, because I want to. This time locked in here has made me want to serve you, if only for a little while." Amanda giggled, then sealed the deal with a kiss.

"Now," Amanda said, looking Mike straight in the eye, "What do you want me to do, Master?"

Who
06-29-2010, 10:38 AM
Nice addition. After mention of John's Slavery I went back and read it. Very good!

seth18
06-29-2010, 02:42 PM
I don't liek the even & willing slave part, but it's a nice installment. Keep writing.. PLEASE. :D

Hunterman36
06-29-2010, 11:48 PM
Great story I love it please continue soon.

trust-no-1
06-30-2010, 01:24 AM
Love it Love It Love It

daredaredare
06-30-2010, 06:50 PM
Next Part! This acts as the leadup to the most important part, but theres plenty of the shit you guys enjoy in there as well!

~~~~~~~

Mike didn't waste any time with his new slave. He wanted to get off this godforsaken boat, back in the house, on a bed fucking her.

He gave his first order. "Drive this boat back. You won't get your bikini back, by the way." He winked at her. She kissed him, and started to drive the boat back.

As she drove back, she decided to have a little of her own fun. "What are you going to make me do, Master? Your wish is my command!"

Mike laughed and said, "I'm not telling you shit yet."

"Pleaseeeee master?"

The sound of her begging turned him on. She had a little squeal she added to her voice when she begged.

"No, you'll learn once we get back in the house. Now shut up and drive, slave."

That felt good. He enjoyed not even calling her by her name, just calling her "slave."

Once the boat was docked, Mike looked at everything they brought on the boat. As a proper male, he would be the one carrying it back. But why bother? He had a slave for that.

"Alright slave," he gave the order "I want you to pick up everything we brought on the boat, and carry it back for me.

She gathered everything on the boat and they began the short walk through the backyard to the house. As they walked Mike admired the moment. He had a naked chick acting as his packmule through the backyard of a secluded house. He looked to his left and right. Forests were everywhere. There was not another person or sign of humanity in sight. He decided to have a little extra fun with Amanda, right in the middle of the backyard.

"Stop walking slave." He ordered. Immediately she stopped.

"Drop the crap you are holding, and put your arms high in the air."

Amanda did so. Mike loved the sight of this. This naked chick was out in the open and no one but him could see it.

"Spin around five times, keep your hands in the air."

Amanda did just that. It was exhilarating, she thought. She loved the idea of being forced to do completely pointless tasks, she loved the idea of being naked in front of such a cute boy, and she loved the idea of this weekend.

After she was done spinning, she dizzily looked at her master. "Anything else?" she asked.

"Oh, I'm just getting started."

Mike began to shout out things as soon as he thought of them, and with every new task he grew more and more in love with what he hated to do for her.

"Do fifteen jumping jacks! Do five push-ups! Get on all fours and moo like a cow!"

After five or so more meaningless tasks, he told her to stand up straight, and pick up each item she dropped one by one. He watched as she bent over, again and again. He always loved the sight of girls bending over, and such a knockout chick was no exception.

After she gathered the things, they got back into the house. Mike immediately ordered her to show him to the bedroom. The bedroom was small, with a twin sized bed and just a dresser with a mirror. Mike ordered Amanda on the bed.

Amanda sat down on it and awaited more orders.

Mike decided before sex, to have a little more fun. He brought back the game of truth or dare, only this time, he'd be the one asking the questions.

"Amanda, truth or dare?"

Amanda fluttered her eyelashes, looked directly at him and said "truth."

Mike laughed, "Who's making for a boring game now? How often do you masturbate, and what do you masturbate to?"

For the first time all trip Amanda was slightly embarrassed. She was a sexual girl, but rarely admitted the truth on how often she masturbated. But fuck, why not tonight?

"Well... I masturbate almost every night, I find it to be one of the best parts of my day. And as for what I masturbate to, its usually situations just like this."

Mike was very pleased and ready to ask the question again. "Truth or dare?"

Amanda knew what he wanted to hear so she gave it. "Dare!"

"I dare you to put on a little show and masturbate for me. Make it hot!"

Amanda didn't even hesitate. She took her finger and drew a line starting from between her tits down to her clit. She slowly began to make circles on it, and as she did, she looked directly into her master's eyes. She thought of everything that had happened already. After a minute or so, she began to moan, but never broke eye contact with her master. She began to stick fingers inside herself, and soon, she was not only thinking about what had happened, but what she was going to do tomorrow to this boy. He hadn't the slightest clue what was coming to him.

When Amanda's moans got extremely loud, Mike could tell she was on the verge. He stopped her and began to kiss her himself. Fuck the game, he thought. There was a naked chick on this bed, that he could do anything he wanted with. It was time to fuck her for the first time.

They repositioned themselves so she was laying on the bed and Mike was on top, kissing her and still in his bathing suit. Amanda's hands explored his body slightly, while Mike's hands were all over his prized possession. Soon Amanda's hands became stuck to his bathing suit and she began to pull it off. Mike didn't fight it. As soon as it was off, she was giving him a sensual handjob, and he was fingering her, but he was careful to not finger her too much as to bring her over the edge just yet. After a while, they rolled over and Amanda was on top of Mike. She looked at him and asked. "Hey, do you want to fuck me?"

Mike laughed a bit and said, "Of course, thats the plan right now."

Amanda was ready for her next mind game. "wellll TOUGH! I'm not going to do as you say anymore!" And with that, she kissed him on the lips, laughed hysterically, and got off the bed. "Its time for me to go get changed, I'll be right back. I suggest you do the same."

Fuckk, Mike thought. He was so close there. But he figured that was the problem with a voluntary slave, she could quit at any time. Mike began to wish for a way to make the slavery a little more permanent, and instantly began to think of ways to make this possible.

Meanwhile, as Amanda walked down the stairs she laughed to herself, happy as anything. She had the boy who was just controlling her completely head-over-heels for her. He wanted nothing more than to get inside her. She wanted the same, but was enjoying watching him squirm and try to get it too much.

After they were dressed, they turned on the tv and started cracking open more beers. They spent the rest of the night as good friends, drinking and talking about what college is like. After midnight when they were starting to get tired, Amanda began to cuddle with Mike. Then, after staying in this position for a while, Amanda whispered in Mike's ear, "Remember what we were about to do in the bedroom before? Lets get back to that now."

Mike didn't need to be told twice. He got up quick as he could, took Amanda by the hand, and they went upstairs.

Once they got to the bedroom, they began to makeout. Clothes came off quickly, and a condom came on just as quick. For both of them, this was the best sex they ever had. It was passionate. It was mutual. It was the type of moment people replay in their heads for years to come. Mike began by eating her out, but she wouldn't allow it for too long before she went down on him. Mike wanted too bad to please her though, so after a minute or two of sucking him off, he pulled out of her mouth and put it directly inside her. They fucked first with her on top, then him, then her again. They even orgasmed together.

They put on their underwear and fell asleep, cuddling, happy for the passionate night they had and looking forward to tomorrow.

As Mike fell asleep, he thought to himself. Tomorrow he'll trick Amanda into being his slave all day. It wouldn't be hard to get her naked again, then all he had to do was tie her up and get more better pictures. If he had, say, 20 pictures, he'd have far stronger blackmail than she had and could maybe get her to do as he wished. He thought harder. They hadn't showered yet, tomorrow morning he would suggest it, and get her while showering.

What Mike didn't know was what would happen when he woke up tomorrow.

Shade622
06-30-2010, 08:25 PM
I can't wait to see what happens to him tomorrow :D

sontch
07-01-2010, 12:44 PM
Darn it! right at the end I get horny and you stop.... grrrrrr...

womble
07-01-2010, 01:12 PM
Good story, I can't wait to see how Mike is going to get off the boat naked.

seth18
07-01-2010, 07:33 PM
Good story, I can't wait to see how Mike is going to get off the boat naked.

He has... Anyways, great story, please continue!

daredaredare
07-01-2010, 07:40 PM
Luckily, no one has to wait! I'm going to do this update earlier than I normally do since I am home tonight and rather bored.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mike woke up to the feeling of Amanda sitting down on top of his hips. As he opened his eyes, he saw her sitting there in a very thin summer dress. He could tell that even standing up, the dress wouldn't even go halfway to her knees. Spaghetti straps were all that held it up. As his vision's acuity increased, he could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra under the dress. Also, he could tell that where she was sitting on him was skin on skin. There were certainly no panties either.

"Good morning" Mike grumbled.

Amanda laughed hysterically, "Good morning slave!"

What? Mike was a bit confused, he started to move his arms to reposition himself, only to find it was impossible. He was tied to the bed. This woke him up far quicker as he struggled to get out. He tried to move his legs, but they too were tied to the bed. Fuck, she got him before he even woke up.

Amanda laughed at his predicament. "Keep struggling slave, I like watching this!"

Mike instinctively stopped. Amanda looked offended for a second, then lightly slapped him on the face. It was playful, but he could tell there were serious undertones. "I saiddddd, keep struggling slave!"

Mike struggled to please her. She clapped and laughed and enjoyed her captured toy. She then began to explain the situation. "For the rest of the weekend, you're my slave. You're slavery ends when you drop me off at my house after we go home."

"But Amanda!" Mike interrupted, "Who says I have to be you slave? I have blackmail on you too!"

"Welll, you do right now, yes. But, I've already deleted it from your phone. Now all I need is your password to your email and I'll have it off of there."

"Who says I'm going to give you my password?"

Amanda laughed hysterically. She had been waiting for this question. She got off him for a second, went across the room, and picked up a piece of paper. She brought it over. It was a full page picture of him sleeping, with a thong on. Fuck, heavy drinking makes it hard for him to wake up. She must have taken advantage of that time. There was no way he could let that picture out.

"anddd," Amanda taunted more, "I won't untie you till I get your password. Not even if you have to go to the bathroom."

Fuck, Mike needed to think of a way out. "Please untie me? I'll give you my password if I can just move my legs and hands."

"Do you think I'm stupid!?" Amanda laughed. She then proceeded to tickle Mike. Mike was very ticklish, and Amanda quickly figured out all his most ticklish spots. He couldn't stop laughing. She wouldn't stop tickling. She must have only tickled him for four or five minutes, but to him it felt like eternity.

"Now, are you ready to give me your password?"

Mike wasn't broken just yet. "No!"

Amanda slapped him on the face again. She didn't say a word and walked away.

While she walked away, Mike looked at her. She was too beautiful to be true. The dress was flirty as hell and had him thinking naughty thoughts about taking it off. It seemed so thin that he could almost see through it, and so short that he could almost see up it.

As he laid there, alone and tied up, he weighed his options. This girl seemed serious. He didn't see any way out of this. It would be utterly degrading to have to go to the bathroom right here, right on the bed, so he knew that by the time he had to piss, he had to get out of this, and he knew she was probably waiting for that exact moment. When she came back, he was ready to give in.

But she didn't come back right away. Mike felt sexually frustrated and helpless, with a boner sticking up that he couldn't even touch, and he was in a rather awkward position he couldn't get out of because his hands and legs were tied up. It felt like eternity before he heard her walking up the stairs coming back up to the room.

As soon as she walked in, Mike said "I am ready to give up my password for you, Amanda."

And so, he did. Amanda went on his email and deleted the picture. He lost all evidence of a weekend well spent, and now became the only slave. There was no foreseeable way to get out of this situation and take control back. But, Mike was certain that he would at least try should he get the chance.

Amanda took a few more pictures of him. Then, she untied him, leaned up to his ear and whispered "Its time for your slavery to truly begin."

Cupid
07-01-2010, 08:03 PM
Thanks for the update. Although it was rather short, I still enjoyed it. Post again soon please! :D

Demon Thief
07-01-2010, 11:31 PM
It wasn't that short. But I liked how she turned the tables on him.

womble
07-02-2010, 12:19 AM
He has... Anyways, great story, please continue!

Now I feel a right prat. I must have scrolled right past the next two bits.
Sorry I was very tired.

Love the rest of it.

ace1991
07-02-2010, 04:52 PM
I'm really liking the whole power-struggle dymanic. Great concept, an original twist on something that has been done before :)

Can't wait to hear more.

Nick
07-02-2010, 06:56 PM
Great story so far, I love the back and forth, very original.
The style is also great, I enjoy how you freely go between what Amanda and Mike are feeling/ thinking.

25rob1985
07-04-2010, 02:05 PM
Plz do write more

daredaredare
07-09-2010, 11:19 AM
Next partt

~~~~~~

Amanda had won. There was no way he was getting out it. She began to think up how to spend today and tomorrow. She could finally fulfill all the fantasies she had!

Amanda untied Mike. Mike felt defeated, but not out. He was going to find a way to get out of this and take control, he knew it. He just needed to wait for the perfect time. Until then, it was in his best interest to play along.

"What do you want of me, Master?" Mike asked, looking her directly in the eye.

Just hearing that made Amanda smile. She kissed her slave on the lips and said, "I want you to get off this bed, for starters."

Mike stood up. Again he asked, "What now master? your wish is my command." He rehashed what she said earlier, figuring if she said it as a slave she would also like to hear it from a slave. He was right, She was overjoyed.

Amanda commanded, "Kneel down!"

Mike kneeled down, and Amanda stood in front of him. As he looked up to his master, Amanda began to run her fingers through his hair. She turned his head up towards her by tugging his hair down, and told him to put his arms behind his back. In this position, he was helpless.

"Now slave, lets lay down a few ground rules for the weekend. What I wear is up to me, what you wear, is also up to me."

"Yes Master."

"Also, you will do what I ask without question. If you give me a hard time, I will give you a hard time."

"Understood master." Mike was starting to worry there really wasn't a way out of this one.

"Finally, I will be carrying around a digital camera most of the weekend. I will not upload the pictures I am taking with it onto the computer. At the termination of your slavery, right before I leave the car on Monday morning, if you are a good, well-behaved slave I will give you the SD card of all your photos. However, I reserve the right to keep all the photos if and only if you misbehave."

Fuck, Mike thought. This was good incentive to not attempt to tip the scales and become the master himself. If he attempted, and failed, she would surely keep all the pictures form the weekend and use him whenever she wanted.

Mike then asked the next question on his mind. "But master, what about the pictures you already have uploaded on the computer, will you delete those as well?"

Amanda giggled, "Honestly? probably not. But I might give you one or two of me if you are a really good boy. Why destroy all the evidence of a weekend well spent? Now slave, do you agree to all these conditions?"

"Yes master."

"Say it again!" After ordering that, Amanda began to tug on Mike's hair and nod his head up and down for him. When she was satisfied, she ordered "Good, now lay down on the floor."

Mike did just as he was told. Amanda proceeded to inspect, play with, touch, kiss, and do anything else she wanted to every inch of his body. Amanda was like a little kid who was just given a new toy and wanted to inspect every centimeter. She was intensely curious about her slave's body, never being a male herself, and wanted to see it all. She tickled, caressed, and kissed places to find his hotspots. She tickled the tip of his dick just to watch his face change. She noted every hair and felt every centimeter. Mike strangely enjoyed the whole procedure. It was pretty fun to have an extremely attractive girl touching him everywhere, inspecting him. When she was satisfied she knew his body, she told him to kneel again.

"Now slave, I want you to finger me." Amanda ordered. She grabbed his right hand, and put it up her skirt. He found her clit and began to make circles on it. "Slave, I want you to squat so you are at eye level with my pussy."

Amanda was ready to have some real fun with her slave. Now that she knew everything about his body, it was time for him to worship the part of her body that he was going to serve. "Do you want me to lift my dress so you can see my beautiful pussy?" Mike thought this girl who he thought to be innocent a mere few days ago had done a total 180. Currently, she sounded like a total nymph. But damn, it was hot, and he really did want to see her pussy.

"Yes master."

"How badly do you want to see it?"

"So badly master."

"If i lift my dress, what will you do with my pussy?"

"Anything you want, master."

"Good, thats what I wanted to hear."

She lifted up her skirt and Mike saw her pussy, mere inches from his face. "You may stop fingering me now, slave." Amanda ordered.

Mike did so.

"Buttt, I want you to learn about my pussy. I want you to know it as well as I do, so you can touch me in the ways that I find most pleasurable. I want you to look at my pussy."

This command was not hard to follow because his eyes were already locked on it.

"Now, I want you to sniff my pussy."

Mike did so and the smell was intoxicating. He needed to fuck, right now.

"Now I want you to kiss my pussy."

Mike again did so. She was very wet and it soaked his lips, but he didnt dare lick it off without a command.

"Now I want you to lick it, and keep licking it until I orgasm."

Amanda put her hands back in Mike's hair, and pulled his head towards her pussy. Using her hands as a guide, she controlled his head so he knew where to lick, and how to do it well. She gave infrequent commands on how to switch it up and eat her out better. In about ten minutes, Amanda was screaming, and orgasming. but as she did she just pushed Mike's head deeper into her pussy and yelled for him to lick harder.

When it was all done, Amanda congratulated her slave. Then, she began to think up the next thing to do. She had an idea and grabbed her digital camera.

heybabyheybabyhaay
07-10-2010, 10:37 PM
oh my gosh this is good. please do more please. i want you to end it on the next post please! i cant stand the wait . hahaha this is great!

daredaredare
07-19-2010, 10:43 AM
Next parttt

~~~~~~~~~

Amanda ordered her slave to go downstairs, and get both their bags of clothes. When Mike brought them back, she told him to dump their clothes out in one pile. His bathing suits, shorts, and tshirts mixed up with her skirts, shorts, and slutty shirts. It was at this time that he noticed that Amanda only packed her sluttiest outfits. Every skirt was extremely short, every thong extremely small. As for shirts, she had a tube top, a couple of tank tops, and really small, low cut t shirts. She also had another slutty dress, this one totally strapless and seemed to not even be her size anymore it was so small.

Amanda knew this was all going to happen this weekend. She came prepared judging by her clothes.

Amanda began to laugh and order Mike into various outfits. "Wear the pink thong, jean skirt, and black tank top!" she'd order. She told Mike to pose like a girl, like a guy, like a star, like the slave he is, on all fours, in every which way he could. She took pictures in every pose. She enjoyed the embarrassment so much. She kept thinking up new outfits, and new ways for him to pose. The second he looked as if he wasn't enjoying himself, she'd yell "Smile slave! Remember you are in the presence of your master!"

Mike meanwhile, felt humiliated. His master had him cornered and was just sealing the deal. Every new skirt he put on, every bra he wore, she took pictures. She must have taken fifty. Some he had to look genuinely happy in. She even took pictures of him in the process of putting them on. A mere five pictures from this photoshoot could be social suicide for him.

After Amanda had her fun, she put down the camera. At this time, Mike was wearing a pink thong which left next to nothing to the imagination, the smallest pair of jean shorts Amanda owned (so small he couldn't even button them close) and a pink bra. She pushed mike down on the bed, and got on top of him.

"I love being on top of you so much, I feel like I'm in charge. But then, I feel that all the time now. You're mineeee." She tapped him on the nose and giggled. She began to kiss him, and take off the bra he was wearing and the shorts. She left the thong on, because she "liked how it looked."

Next, she went to the floor, picked out a pair of his pants, and one of his tshirts. She threw them at him and ordered to put them on. He did so. The shorts were too large and needed a belt to stay on, but when Mike complained about that, his master put her finger to her lips and said "shush slave, thats the point."

Amanda did not change from her slutty dress. This dress teased and tormented Mike, he wanted to see it on the floor but she didn't take it off. Not yet, at least.

Amanda explained Mikes next task. "I want to go on an adventure through the woods! Theres also a great tanning spot, so I think you and me are gonna get a nice tan too, Lets put on shoes and socks and go out!"

So they got ready and Amanda brought a small bag with the camera which she told mike to carry, and set out through her back door. The amount of property she had was unimaginable to Mike. They walked for ten minutes, and Amanda explained they weren't even a quarter of the way through her property. Amanda took him by the hand and led him through a pathless woods, stopping to look at interesting things. Sometimes, she'd stop, stand in front of Mike, and kiss him real quick before running ahead, so fast that he could see the bottom of her ass because the dress flapped up so high.

Mike meanwhile struggled to keep his pants on.When they fell he was constantly reminded of the thong she kept on him. The bag on Amanda made Mike carry was suspiciously empty, it could fit a few towels and only had a camera in it. Mike began to wonder if it had another purpose.

Soon Amanda stopped and sat down on a smooth log. She crossed her legs after giving Mike a quick peek of her pussy, and told him to sit down next to her. At this point she began to tease him a bit, putting her hand down his pants and playing with the thong he had on. "I'm having so much fun with you! Just wait until you see everything else I have planned."

Mike was curious, so he asked "Like what other fun?"

"Like fun in bed!" Amanda said, quickly grabbing his balls for a second as she said bed. It made Mike squirm and Amanda giggle in the way he was so used to hearing now. "And your next task, which is to get naked, and put all your clothes in the bag, with my thong on top. Oh, and give me the camera."

Mike did so and Amanda laughed. She then took a picture of Mike naked in the middle of the woods, without even shoes to keep his feet clean. He felt more like a animal than he ever did before.

Amanda then began the journey again through the woods, acting the same as she was only this time, teasing her naked slave even more. Mike knew that no one would see him out here, but the fear of being naked in public still stuck and it turned him on.

Soon, Mike saw a clearing. Amanda began to run hand in hand with mike towards it, and dragged him into it. In the middle of the clearing was a comfortable rock. Amanda explained. "This is my tanning spot, Its right at the edge of my property. I've only seen another person here once, so I often come here to tan naked. And right now, thats the plan. We are going to lay down on that rock over there, and tan. Only for me, in case someone does come, I'm going to wear that thong of mine."

Of course, she gave her slave nothing to wear. So they laid down, side by side, naked and wearing only a thong, and began to tan. Mike had never tanned before but it was almost relaxing having the sun beating down on his naked body. They sat there for like what felt like hours, only turning over every now and then when his Master ordered. They barely touched, although sometimes his master would stroke his dick to keep him horny. He didn't need the extra help, laying ass naked next to a beautiful girl in the sun kept him horny as hell.

When Amanda felt like she had tanned enough, she didn't say word. Instead, she got on top of Mike. She kissed him on the lips, which caused him to open his eyes. Then, she said "Time for some real fun."

Demon Thief
07-19-2010, 09:25 PM
Nice update. I wonder what she'll do to him next?

daredaredare
07-22-2010, 08:34 PM
Next Part. This part is just a lead in to the next part, which is gonna be the most fun to write.
~~~~

Amanda's slightly red skin shined in the sunlight as she appeared to tower over Mike. She loved the power she had at this very moment. She began to rub her pussy against Mike's dick, the two genitals only by her thong. Then, she began to kiss Mike. And she kissed Mike in a way she never did before, with more passion than ever. This started out as a weekend of fun, but she was beginning to grow attached to her slave. He treated her well. He was cute. He was funny. She was almost developing a crush on him. And she wanted to show that.

As she teased and kissed him in the clearing in the woods, she ran her hands all over his body. She began to rub each inch of the body she knew and owned. Her kisses moved from his lips, to his cheeks, to his neck, to his chest. She got up off him, only for a second, and took off her thong. She threw it as far as she could, and got back on him.

Two pure naked bodys in the woods. It reminded Mike of animals, and he began to let his animal instincts take over. He grabbed his master and rolled her over, so that her back was on the rock. On top of her, he began to kiss her neck, then her tits. She screamed in joy, she was aroused past the point of no return. She grabbed Mike, rolled him over again, and began to fuck him without a condom. When Mike began to protest she put her finger to his lip, and said "I've been on the pill for years, we'll be fine."

Mike wasn't going to argue further. It felt too good to fuck without a condom, and soon they were thrusting in unison. It only took a minute or two for both of them to climax.

After the sex was over, they laid in each others arms for a while. Amanda thought of how wonderful her slave was. How great this weekend was. How great life was. She never wanted to move from his arms.

Meanwhile, Mike had different thoughts in his head. He loved fucking her like an animal, but he wanted control again. He was sick of being teased and teased only to get relief when she wanted. He vowed he would take back control. He began to plan it out. He needed to take the camera first and hide it, that was key. Then he needed to somehow take control of her and tie her up. That would be the tricky part.

After Amanda had recovered from the incredible sex, she decided to have a little more fun with her slave. She got up, and got the camera. Then, she started barking orders at her slave. She made him get on all fours and act like a dog. She took picture after picture. Next, she had him act like a cow, mooing and all. Again, she took more pictures. She may have a crush on him, but it was still hilarious to embarrass him. She could see him turning red. She had him dance in the clearing, and lay down on the rock. But, she decided to reward her crush with a picture of his own. She handed the camera to him.

Mike took the camera. Amanda told him to wait as she got in position. She then sat down on the rock, spread out her legs. Just the sight of his master, naked, legs spread, looking directly at him, was better than any porn he had even seen on the internet. Then, she began to touch herself. She could barely speak she was breathing so hard, but as soon as she could she got the words out, "Take the picture slave!" And Mike did.

Mike looked at the picture he took on the camera. It was truly the best picture he had ever seen. He vowed from that moment on, to not only keep this picture, but to get, many, many more.

But he had no idea how hard that was going to be.

Honestman
07-25-2010, 11:44 PM
Wow. That is a good post. I love and hate the cliffhangers. Makes me want to see what's next. Makes me sad when I get online and see no update in sight. Can't wait for more. Seriously. Please update soon! :)

heybabyheybabyhaay
07-28-2010, 03:22 AM
please please please do more. this is so good.

Honestman
08-10-2010, 10:04 PM
I still love this story. It's hot, sexy, and only needs two characters so the scenery is perfect. Please update when possible and as always, keep up the good work.

daredaredare
08-11-2010, 04:46 PM
Next part!

~~~~~~

Amanda looked at her slaves fast. She could tell instantly how much he liked the picture. His eyes grew wide looking at it. He looked so cute standing outside naked. He really was quite a catch, she was developing serious infatuation towards him. But, this infatuation, was it with him in particular or the feeling of control that he now gave her? This boy was her toy, someone who will do as she says. She never saw someone do such degrading things on command. How often are people willing to act like animals outside, ass naked, only for the pleasure of the person they are with? The thought of such power over a person has always made her wet. Now, to be seeing dreams made into realities, she was in her sexual peak, ready to tease and fuck all day.

Amanda went to her dress and slipped it on over her head. Then, she gave commands to her slave. "Put everything we have in that bag, including the camera on top. You're not allowed to have clothes for the walk home."

Mike obeyed. Once the bag was filled, Amanda put it on her back. She grabbed Mikes hand, like a girlfriend would, and began to walk back home.

During this walk, they talked and flirted like a couple. Amanda was loving every second of Mike's company, and they were learning just how compatible they were. It was more often than not when Mike would mention one of his favorite movies, she would agree and say how much she loved it. When she mentioned a band, Mike would instantly mention his favorite album by them. It was adorable. So adorable that to any passerby, the naked teenager with a girl in a gorgeous dress would seem like lovers out on a walk.

The time flew, and soon they were close to home. Amanda looked to her left and imagined a mini beach that was on the lake nearby. She decided she wanted to stop there real quick to play with Mike some more.

She began to turn off the path. Mike asked why, and she responded that he'll see. When they got to the beach like area on the lake, Amanda let go of Mikes hand and began to run to the shore. As she ran she tore off her dress and threw it down on the shore. The sight of that was too erotic for Mike to handle. He stood there, dumbfounded at how beautiful and fun this girl was.

Amanda screamed back, "Come in the water with me!" and Mike began to run up to her, who already was waist deep in the lake and going fast. When Mike got close to her she through out her arms and grabbed onto Mike, laughing and saying "I just want to hold someone for a bit." As she held on to him, he stood and put his arms around her. They looked into each others eyes and began to kiss. As they kissed they squeezed each other tighter. After they stopped kissing, they locked eyes again. Amanda whispered, "You are really a great kisser Mike." These words made him turn redder than the time she made him act like a dog.

For a moment, they made a deep emotional connection. But only for a moment, because right after that, Amanda jumped off of Mike and screamed "Catch me if you can!" she began to swim away. Mike began to swim after her. But she was quick, the moment he'd almost grab on, she used the water to get away. She was much more fit than anyone expecting a girl to be. She worked out frequently to keep her perfect figure. Mike just wasn't good enough in the water. So she brought the game to land to make it a little more fun. She swam to the beach and ran up fast. Mike attempted to run as fast as her, but lost balance as he was getting up out of the water and tumbled for a second. That second gave Amanda a huge advantage and she was soon far off. Mike sprinted to catch up with her. He wasn't going to make it, not easily, so Amanda quickly stopped running and turned around. She did it so quick that he ran right into her. Mike was surprised, but Amanda was ready. She used their momentum to her advantage and spun them around in the air so that she landed on top. She then pinned Mike to the ground.

"What a worthless slave!" She joked and slapped him on the face. "You were supposed to catch me, I wasn't supposed to pin you."

No man likes being emasculated like this, so Mike tried to get free. His struggling only slightly angers Amanda, who repositions herself so hes fucked. He can't get up. She used a free hand and grabbed his chin. She pushed it up so he was looking directly at her "Stop struggling slave, thats an order."

Mike stopped. He knew he was beat. This power she had to control his actions turned her on every time.

"You're a bad slave for ever trying to struggle. When you are under me, it should always be the best moment of your life. Repeat that."

"When I am under you master, it is always the best moment of my life."

Amanda wanted to show her dominance and have a little fun. So, she got off her subdued slave and told him to roll over so his ass was facing the sky. Mike did not fight, and did just so. She then sat down right next to him and put one hand on his ass. "My, what a cute ass you have. Too bad youve been naughty, if you were a good slave I would be kissing it instead of this." And with that, Amanda gave Mike a very quick, and very hard spanking. Then another, and another and another. And then more. Until Mike yelled out in pain. Then, she stopped and rolled him over. She leaned in and kissed his lips and said "Sorry for that, I just needed to put you in line. If you are a good slave, you won't have to go through that again."

Mike was afraid. This incredible girl just spanked him like a 4 year old. What else would she do? Should he go through with his plan to own her? If he didn't, he risked her doing more degrading and painful things to him. He didn't misbehave that much, just struggle a bit. If that set her off, what else will? But if he did try it he took a bigger risk. True, he could turn the table and win once and for all, since now its all bets off king of the hill. Whomever can dominate, will. And he wouldn't be stupid and would keep his slave with her hands tied all the time. Then, he figured it out, thats all he needed to do. Tie her up. If he could get her tied up, then he could take control again.

Amanda looked at her slave deep in thought. She wanted to get home and shower, they had played around far too much in the sun today. But she needed to break him outta thought. She stood up and put her foot hovering over and just touching his balls. Mike instantly shot up in attention.

"My, if I just put a little more pressure this could really hurt you couldn't it?"

Mike nodded vigorously.

"Hmm.... maybe i should step down a litttlee more." She tensed up her leg and began to go down, but not enough to make a difference.

"Please no master!" Mike didn't want his balls crushed. He knew better than to struggle, after what just happened, so he felt helpless.

Amanda laughed. "Who is your master?"

"You!"

"What will you do for me?"

"Anything you wish!"

"Will you lick every centimeter of my body?"

"Of course!"

"Would you allow me to piss on you?"

"With pleasure!"

"Will you be my slave after this weekend is over?"

This one Mike didn't answer quickly. Amanda was only playing with his head, and didn't need an answer. Quickly she said, "You don't have to answer that one." And removed her foot, and gave him her hand to get up. Mike got up, and they walked home together.

When they got back, Amanda quickly undressed and went in the shower. She asked Mike to go and get clothes for her to wear, his favorite outfit of hers and a towel. Mike left the bathroom and went back downstairs and went through their stuff. He decided now, would be the only time he could feasibly take control again. He worked quickly. He hid the camera in the kitchen, in a box of cereal so it wouldn't be easy to find. He then found the ropes that were used to tie him up again, and tied a slip knot in two of them. This way, he could slip a loop on her hands, then tie it tight before she could react. He looked at her clothes and found a long dress and a very slutty tanktop, and hid the ropes within the dress and towel. He then went back upstairs, ready to try to dominate her.

daredaredare
08-11-2010, 10:01 PM
Another update tonight! This one will be short but will be fun to write so I'll do it now.

~~~~~~~

Mike knew what he had to do. He had to take back control. He prepped himself mentally. He thought of controlling his master. He thought about being able to hold her head and push it down on his hard dick, and then fuck her face however he pleased. He thought about how great it would be to not only keep pictures of her, but delete the pictures of him. But most of all, he thought of being able to keep her as a permanent slave. The ends will of course justfiy the means, however risky they are.

He walked up to the bathroom and went in. He put down the clothes and the towels on the floor near the shower, just in arms reach.

In the shower he saw his master. Water was pouring down her body. She saw him checking her out, and decided to put on a little show. She turned towards him, and pulled back her hair into a pony tail, but then let it fall again. She put her finger to her lip to tell him to be quiet, then motioned for him to come in the shower. She was completely unaware of Mikes plans.

Mike played along. He came into the warm water and pushed close against his master to fit in the bathtub in which they were taking a shower. His master grabbed him and kissed him. He began to kiss back. Soon he was pushed up against a wall, with his master feeling each and every inch.

After a little bit of fun, Amanda ordered her slave to wash her. He took a washcloth, and began to rub down her body. He paid close attention to her tits and her pussy. She just didn't get in his way. It felt too good to be controlling someone else to do tasks like this. She wanted to fuck him right now. So, since she was in control and could make it happen, she decided to do it.

Without warning, she got down on the bottom of the bathtub and ordered Mike on top of her. She said she wanted to be fucked right now and Mike didn't need to be asked twice. He put his dick inside of her and started thrusting. As he thrusted, he noted he was just out of reach of the ropes. He could reach them if he just stretched a bit. This was perfect. She was under him,now he just had to get her hands together so he can easily slip the ropes on.

"Please master, you don't need to do anything. Just sit there and let me do all the work and fuck you like you want. All you need to do is say how I can serve you better. Relax, otherwise."

Amanda felt awesome hearing that. She had her slave ASKING to be used without return for himself. She wasn't going to deny that! Little did she know, this was only a plan to get down her defenses.

As she sat there not moving, Mike began to grab her body as they fucked. He grabbed her arms at first, and put them over her head then let go. This was so the action did not seem so suspicious. Then he waited for her eyes to close. Eventually she was enjoying the fuck too much and she couldnt keep her eyes open. This is when Mike repositioned, grabbed the ropes, and put the loop in his mouth. He then grabbed her arms again and put them over head,only this time he put them together and slipped the rope over both her wrists in one quick motion. He pulled it tight and began to make a second loop around so he could make a permanent knot.

However, Amanda reacted quick to the rope. The second she felt it she pulled her hands away from him. Although they were still stuck in the rope, she managed to use her weight and strength to push Mike off of her enough to scramble up and out of the shower. Soaking wet, she broke out of the rope and screamed "You bitch! What the fuck do you think you are doing?"

Mike knew he could stop there, and get severly punished. He had already fucked up. So, he decided to keep trying to recapture Amanda, since after this he had no other shot. The camera was hidden, she couldn't use it as a weapon anymore, unless she got him tied up again so she had time to look for the camera.

He jumped out of the bathtub and pounced on Amanda. Amanda and him were both wet, and fell to the floor. Amanda rolled him over a bit and pinned him where the wall meets the floor. She then took a free hand and squeezed the fuck out of his balls. Mike yelled in pain and managed to break free. Just as soon as he was about to roll over and pin Amanda, she disengaged, took the rope she knew about, and ran out of the bathroom, still soaking wet. Mike grabbed the second rope, which Amanda had not found, and recollected himself. She ran out of the bathroom but then stopped running and walked silently instead. He had no clue where she had gone. Was she looking for the camera? Was she in a bedroom? Mike didn't know.

He walked out of the bathroom as quietly as possible and walked up to the closest bedroom. He went against the wall and attempted to peak in, to scope out Amanda. She wasn't easily in sight. Mike went into the room, and looked quickly for anywhere she could be hiding. The only hiding spots possible in this small room were the closet and the bed. He creeped up to the bed, and looked under fast. No one. Then, he went to the closet. He opened the door, ready to fight if necessary, but no one. Fuck, Mike was starting to get scared.

Mike walked down the stairs and looked. He couldn't see her in the kitchen or the family room. There was only two places left to look at the house, a bedroom and a bathroom. He went for the bedroom first. The door was closed. He opened it slowly, only to find Amanda, ass naked, kneeling up on a bed. She looked so powerful in that pose. He saw the rope with a slipknot strung around a bedpost, easily accessible. Amanda motioned for Mike to get on the bed.

This was it, Amanda thought. She wasn't going to run from the bed. It was king sized and perfect for wrestling. She'd easily pin Mike again, and get him retied up. Then, she'd torture his sorry ass for his little uprising. He was gonna learn not to fuck with his master. And as for those pictures on the camera? Without a doubt, she wanted to keep them now. Forever. This boy will become her sorry little bitch from now on.

Mike knew it came down to this. He had to get her now, or he woulda fucked himself over for not only this weekend but his life. He ran to the bed and lounged onto Amanda. She fell back, but in an easily recoverable position. She rolled over and soon was slapping Mike in the face. Mike wouldn't take the physical abuse, so he rolled over and began to slap her. They rolled, bit, slapped, and straight up fought for a few minutes. Nails were used, dicks were punched. It was an all out battle, because they both knew what was on the line.

But, eventually, Amanda got a good hold on his Mike's dick. She squeezed and twisted so hard that it incapacitated Mike for a few seconds. that was all Amanda needed to reposition and pin Mike. Then , still squeezing, she pushed his arms together, and in one final motion, slipped the rope around his wrists. She pulled the slip knot tight, and created another knot quick. She then mounted his face, so he would have to taste her pussy, now dripping from excitement, as she completed the the second knot. He was captured. She reinforced the rope with a few more powerful knots. Then, she looked at her slave. He had scratch marks and bite marks all over.

But those would seem like nothing in comparison to what he was about to receive, for being such a naughty slave.

"I got you again, bitch." Amanda snarled, "And this time, you're going to be seeing a much different side of me."

Amanda grabbed his balls again and twisted.

Shade622
08-11-2010, 10:15 PM
Damn, i was really rooting for Mike.

The Judge
08-12-2010, 08:54 AM
i dont see who much more mike can take. he now has noting to lose still. he should try to get her again. p.s. i know how to make a slip knot where you don't have to tie another knot.

Apricus
08-17-2010, 07:50 AM
Great work. I can't wait to see Amanda's other side.

Memories for Life
08-17-2010, 03:52 PM
i hate this fucking website please remove me..

Uh...you can remove yourself! Just go to your profile and choose "I'm a simple-minded loser" from choices given. I believe the reason you're an "unowned sub" is because it's illegal to harm the handicapped!

Sorry daredaredare, your story doesn't need these comments not relating to your writing. But sometimes, the low IQs get separated from the tether line and we have to get them back in their reversible jackets before they start eating dirt!

**Mandi**
08-18-2010, 01:18 PM
Memories for Life... I lvoe your comment :)

But relating to the story, this story is amazing :) I just read the whole thing and loved it. Can't wait for the next part !

Redsoxthong
08-18-2010, 04:34 PM
great story keep it the good work

bondage
08-20-2010, 11:54 PM
I hope piss is involved

daredaredare
08-22-2010, 12:27 AM
New update. Comments and suggestions are appreciated!

~~~~~~

Amanda was furious that her slave tried to take control. She gave him his chance, in the beginning. Now it was time for her to own him. No strings attached, no exceptions. She needed to put him in place.

She slapped him once. Then she looked him in the eyes and slapped him again. She could see that with each slap, his spirit was being defeated just a litte more. With each slap he was reminded that he lost the battle, and was permanently a slave. To him, each slap made him worry a bit more that he crossed the line. She might keep the pictures on the camera now,and make him her slave forever.

After the slapping, Amanda asked. "Are you going to try to take control again?"

Mike was quick to answer "no master, never again."

"I don't believe you."

"Please master, I will do as you say. I will never try to fight you again, your wish is my command."

Mike was worried if he did not give in now, she would torture him beyond belief. So, he bit the bullet. It worked, because her expression softened.

Amanda then said, "I'm going to get the camera, to take a picture of the moment where my slave finally realize his place."

"Master, I hit it in the kitchen." Mike then proceeded to tell her exactly where it was hidden and apologize profusely for his wrongdoings. Amanda giggled, he was scared of her. He was apologizing so much that she could tell that he was afraid of what she was going to do next. She decided to have a little fun of with it, and instead of forgiving him, she shot him a serious glance, with a look in her eyes that screamed she was angry at him. Then she walked off and get the camera.

She wasn't really angry. In his place, she would have done the same thing. But it was too fun to play with him. She got the camera, brought it back, and took pictures of her tied up slave.

Next, she decided to have a little more.

"Alright slave, I want you to lay perfectly still. I'm going to fuck you and use your body. I don't want you to mean or even move. Stay perfectly still, you little bitch and be fucked."

Mike did as he was told. Amanda got on top of him and began to fuck. She moved her body back and forth while he sat perfectly still. She loved how they fucked exactly how she wanted to all the time. Mike had to bite his lip just not to moan. She, on the other hand, was practically screaming in joy. It barely took anytime for her to climax, and as she did, she slapped Mike one last time.

She was sure he had learned his lesson. Now it was time to make sure it stuck.

Honestman
08-22-2010, 12:56 AM
Ouch. He has been REJECTED *in a deep spooky voice* nice addition. Can't wait for the next. Keep it up. :)

daredaredare
08-28-2010, 06:16 PM
Next Part, comments and suggestions are more than appreciated!

~~~~~~

Amanda looked at her slave. She had him in total submission. There was no way he would rebel anymore. So, she decided, she would punish him just a little further, then when that was done she'd treat him the way she wanted, with love but a firm hand.

Amanda got up off of Mike and went and got a dress. She slipped into it. Mike, of course, laid perfectly still on the bed. Next, Amanda took Mike by the hair and told him to follow her. He had to walk weirdly since he was being dragged by his hair, but he managed to keep up. They went upstairs. Next, Amanda took him to the attic of the house. The attic was full of boxes and junk, just like any attic, but also, near the end of it, was a old dog crate. It was one of the big ones with just metal bars. Amanda dragged Mike to it, put him in, and closed it.

"This is your final punishment. I want you to sit in this crate while I get the house ready for you and relax for a bit. I'll come get you when I think you've had enough."

With that, Amanda blew him a kissed, turned, and went downstairs. Mike sat in the crate, defeated. He couldn't escape if he tried, so he didn't bother moving. It was uncomfortable, and too small for a human, but he couldn't complain. He thought over the recent events. He was fucked. She was going to keep the camera, keep all the pictures of him, and be able to use him whenever she wanted now. He knew it, he had misbehaved too much. She was mad at him. If there was any way of getting the camera back, it was no longer rebelling. It was being the best he can to her. Doing everything she wanted and more.

Meanwhile, Amanda cleaned up some of the mess they made fighting. There was water everywhere since they didn't take any time to dry off from the shower. Next she moved all the clothes and belongings into the bedroom. Then, she sat on the couch and watched some TV. While she watched TV, she thought of Mike. She really liked him. Like, really. Almost too much. And she was happy to have power over him for the next while, especially now because she knew he wouldn't rebel.

Thinking about him made her want to see him. She went up to the attic and walked up to Mike. She put her finger in the crate and ordered him to suck on it. Without a word, he did as she told him, hoping it would get him outta the crate. She, of course, didn't want to get him off the hook that easy, and after doing that, she took her finger out of his mouth, traced his lips with it, then said "See you in two hours!" and went back downstairs.

Fuck, Mike couldn't be in there for two more hours he thought. It was already getting pretty late.

Luckily, Amanda was just playing another mindgame. She came up five minutes later and asked him "Do you know what you've done wrong?"

Mike responded "Yes master, I did not do exactly as you said, exactly when you said it. I was a terrible slave and I am sorry."

Amanda smiled. Then, she opened the crate. "Good Boy, now come watch a movie with me!"

Mike and Amanda went downstairs. They laid down on the couch together and began to spoon.

To anyone looking in, for the rest of the night they would look like a perfect couple. Amanda and Mike participated equally, they both kissed each other, they both tried to make the other happy. After the movie, they went to bed together, and fell asleep in each others arms. Amanda thought it was like the best relationship she had ever been in. Right before falling asleep, she whispered to Mike "I'm so glad we had this weekend together."

~~~

Then, it was Sunday morning. The last full day of the trip. Amanda woke up first and got changed out of her dress. She looked through her clothes for something to wear, but then decided she'd be more comfortable wearing just one of Mike's tees and nothing else.

She went downstairs and began to make eggs for her slave as a nice gesture. She wanted him to be comfortable today, so that tonight would be extra fun. As soon as they were almost ready, She saw Mike come downstairs, still half asleep, and still totally naked.

"Good morning Mike!" Amanda greeted him and ran up to him and gave him a hug and a kiss. "I hope you want some eggs!"

Mike was confused, why was his master treating him so nicely? "Yes, I would love some!"

Amanda finished up the eggs and put them on two plates. They sat down at the kitchen table, and ate them. Like lovers, not a master and a slave. They talked about people they knew, not the wrongdoings of the slave. They played footsie like a couple on their first date.

Afterwards, Amanda told him, "We can quit it with the slave stuff for a while. You are free to do as you wish. Just remember that if I ever tell you to do something, not to say no. And as soon as I tell you to, you better be ready to get back into slave mode."

Mike was confused. What? Why would his master do this? "Excuse me?"

Amanda giggled. "You heard me. Now, go get changed into whatever you want to wear. I only ask that instead of boxers, wear a thong of mine."

Mike didn't need to be told twice. He put on one of her thongs, then put on shorts and a tshirt. It felt good to be back in normal clothes.

They spent the rest of the day having fun. They continually were drinking beers, but just enough so that they could be a bit buzzed. They watched TV together and cuddled. They went out to Amanda's boat and they tanned naked. They occasionally kissed, like lovers do. But not once would it seem like they were a slave and a master.

Amanda was enjoying it too much. Mike would be a great boyfriend if she kept him as a slave forever. She thought of the camera, and how she had that ability. But would she be that cruel? She then chuckled to herself. Of course she was. The only reason she was giving him a whole day of fun and relaxation is so he wouldn't be expecting tonight.

After eating a dinner they both helped prepare, they went out to the dock to cuddle and watch the sun set. As soon as it disappeared in the sky, Amanda turned to Mike. "Remember that freedom you had for today? its officially over. Strip naked, now. Prepare for a fun night... for me."

Mike's jaw dropped. He took off his clothes. Amanda took them, and threw them in the water. The most fun night of her life had begun.

Demon Thief
08-29-2010, 10:12 PM
Very interesting. I want to see what happens "tonight".

TiedGuy
08-30-2010, 07:20 AM
I like the way the plot switches between Mike being Amanda's lover and then her slave. Can't wait to see what happens when he is a slave tonight. Great Story!

TG

Honestman
12-29-2010, 02:41 AM
Wow. Great plot twist. Lovin it. Please do continue it. :)

Stormwalker22
01-01-2011, 09:59 PM
Please tell me this story didnt die I really like it and I hope Mike is finally able to find a way to make Amanda his slave

echo22
01-10-2011, 08:20 PM
Great story please finish it