PDA

View Full Version : Dare (all about us)

GetdareTEO
06-19-2010, 02:37 AM
This dare is very much inspired by the thread "All about us" by Bettyboop (love your thread Bettyboop ;) ), but instead of to say something about the person above, yourself, and the person below, you have to give them a dare.

Example:
^ I dare [username of the person above] strip nude while pole dancing.
< I dare myself to post 3 nude photos online.
v I dare [username of the person below] to flash at least 1 person
of the sex that you are attracted to.

IMPORTANT: If the person above posts a dare which is breaking your major limits, don't post (wait untill someone else has posted). If a person below posts a dare which is breaking these limits, don't do it, but you must PM this person and ask for a punishment wiithin your limits.

Lonelyangel
06-19-2010, 03:15 PM
I dare The Evil One to put himself in a shoulder wedgie, and then hogtie yourself, you have 5 minutes to free yourself, if you fail this your punishment will be to spend the following 24 hours in a bra-connection wedgie (only fitting to make it a dislike :P

I dare myself to do leonard_T's 'New feeling dare, includes pee': http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=49823

I dare the person below me to go to a local drug store and get a pack of adult diapers, wear two at a time until they need changing and go through the entire pack.

P.S Great idea, hope I've done it right :)

Forestpup
01-08-2012, 12:18 PM
i dare the person above to wet themselves instead of use the bathroom the next three times they go

i dare myself tobuy two packs instead of one from the person aboves dare.

i dare the person below me to act like a puppy for an hour and a half.