PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Master's Good Little Puppy Slut

beautiful_diaster
06-16-2010, 10:58 PM
I woke up curled at Master’s feet at on the foot of the bed. He was gently petting my head and I look at him and grin. “Did you sleep well my girl?” Master asks me. I nod my head and bark happily in response. “Good girl,” he says petting me again. I smile and rub my head against him, wanting to show him the affection that I couldn’t voice.
Master got out of bed and went to the bathroom, reminding me how bad I had to go. I whine and scratch at the door until Master opens it. I bark at him, trying to get my point across. I crawl on my hands and knees through the house to the table by the front door, knowing that was where my leash was. “You want to go for a walk girl?” he asks me. I nod and smile as he clips the leash to my collar and we go out the back door. I quickly take care of my business behind a bush and head back inside.
Master unclips the leash and fixes breakfast for the both of us and puts my food in a bowl on the floor beside his chair. I quickly eat all of the food from the bowl on the floor, trying hard not to get it all over me, and then wait patiently for Master to finish his breakfast. When he finishes he looks down at me and strokes my hair and I smile up at him happily. “I forgot your tail this morning my girl. You should have reminded me,” he tells me tapping my nose. I open my mouth to apologize and quickly think better of it; good puppy girls don’t speak. I follow him into the bedroom, eyes down, sorry for not reminding him.
Master pulls the tail plug out of the toy drawer. He lubes it up and I kneel face down to the ground and ass up, waiting for him to insert it. “Good girl,” Master says petting my head before he pushes the tail roughly inside me. I yelp in surprise at the sudden insertion and then wag my tail happily at him. He pats my head and places puppy ears on my head and mitts over my hands.
“Does my dirty little puppy slut want to play?” he asks me with a teasing smile. I bark excitedly and wag my tail for him again. Master smiles and pulls a big blue dildo from the drawer. Master tosses the dildo across the room, slaps my ass, and says, “Go fetch girl!”. I take off as fast as I can on my hands and knees in the direction that he threw the dildo. I happily grab it in my mouth and carry it in my teeth back to Master. He takes the dildo from my mouth and throws it again. He does this repeatedly before taking his fingers to my dripping wet pussy. He smile and he pushes his wet fingers up to my mouth, commanding me to lick them clean. “You like being my good little slut puppy don’t you?” Master says patting my head. “Would you like to cum girl?” he asks me with a naughty smile. I nod my head yes and bark excitedly in response. “Well my little puppy slut you’re going to have to earn it,” he says pushing my head towards his hard waiting cock. I lick his cock from base to tip several times before he grabs a handful of my hair and shoves my head all the way down onto his cock, forcing it down my throat. I suck greedily and slide my tongue around, massaging his cock with my tongue. I am so eager to please Master.
“Now my girl while you are doing that you are to hump my leg just like a little puppy bitch in heat would. Do that until I cum and you will earn an orgasm tonight, and a return to human slave status.” Now I’m really excited. I slide my knees so that they are on opposite sides of one of his legs and begin thrusting my already dripping pussy onto his leg. I continue sucking wildly on his cock, which is still down my throat, as I hump his leg excitedly like a bitch in heat. Finally I feel the warmth of Master’s cum down my throat. I swallow it happily and wait patiently for permission to stand. Instead of the spoken order I expected, Master yanked me up by a handful of my hair. “What a good girl you are,” he tells me before kissing my cheek.
Master then walks over to the toy drawer and pulls out a pair of handcuffs. He cuffs my mitted hands behind my back and lays me down on the bed. Master climbs on top of me and and slams his cock into my warm wet pussy; steadily getting harder and faster, until he hears me scream out in pleasure and feels my pussy tighten on his cock. “Did that feel good my girl?” Master asks me smiling.
“Yes Master,” I reply with a smile of pure ecstasy before he shoves his cock into my mouth again to lick it clean of my juices.

ofthenorth
06-16-2010, 11:53 PM
I liked this story. Very simple, to the point but appealed to me. I like pet play once in a while so it was very entertaining.

I'm a nazi on formatting and grammar usually. But you did quite well. A few out of place commas and no paragraph breaks really but that's just technical stuff that's not overly important.

Overall I liked it a lot. Good job, especially for a first post.

beautiful_diaster
06-17-2010, 07:52 AM
Well thank you very much. I don't know what happened to the paragrapg formatting it was there when I inputed the post, but it disappeared once I actually posted it. But thanks again, I've always been really self concious about letting people read my writing so it feels great to get positive feedback.

monkeysrock
06-18-2010, 09:25 AM
Excellent story and I think the pace was just right.

Seriously, you've raised the bar... and something else :P