PDA

View Full Version : Naked First Time [NON-FICTION]

dare1230
10-14-2007, 06:33 AM
ok im 14 and a girl, my name is jess. im new here
today i was on this site and decided to do a dare, i went into the woods close to me and went quite deep in then got naked, i left my clothes there and went for a wqalk (half an hour) it was maenly in the woods but i did leave there once to enter this big field next to it. i walked the whole lenth of it nobody saw me , i think , its very remote. but when i got back i lost m clothes! so i had no choice but to walk back naked! when i got to the main road, no one was therre so i crossed, but half way across a couple of cars came pass all looking at me and beeping:( , i was so embarressd. then it was strait home from there , i don't think any one else saw me. :)

molten man
10-14-2007, 09:35 PM
as long it was enjoyable!! Keep doin it!!

anayguy
10-15-2007, 10:10 AM
interesting story/exp

Krystal
10-15-2007, 03:24 PM
sounds like you had fun

likesdares69
10-15-2007, 03:42 PM
any pics of the experience, i had a similar one pm me

dare1230
11-03-2007, 02:57 PM
no sorry no pics but i did have loads of fun
any ideas for some more stuff to do?

admireu4ever
11-03-2007, 04:38 PM
Alright, I'm going around and rewritting stories to make them have better grammer and such. This is my first...enjoy.
---------------
Naked First Time

Well, to start I'm a fourteen yearold girl. My name is Jessica but my friends call me Jess. I was on my computer searching getDare and decided to do a dare. I went into the woods near my house. I had gotten rather deep in the woods, then I stripped off all my clothes. I left my clothes near a tree and went for a long walk. I walked in the woods but after awhile I came upon a big field. I walked around the field, I don't think anyone saw me. Although you never know. When I was done walking around the field I went back into the woods. I searched all around for my clothes, they could not be found. So I had no choice but to walk back naked, I walked for a long time until I finally arrived on the main road of my town. I looked both ways and did not see cars so I crossed the road. I was almost at my house when all of a sudden a few cars flew past me. The sounds of honks sent embarrassment down my spine. I got inside my house and that was my first time naked.
--------------------------------------
I think I shall continue to do this and save all good stories written badly.

-Admireu4ever

devilmaster
11-18-2007, 09:48 AM
intresting ! keep it up

molten man
11-18-2007, 09:36 PM
Ya. Keep it up!!