PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Resurfacing of Joshua O'Malley

ofthenorth
06-15-2010, 12:50 AM
Chapter 1 “Days Since Incident: 84, 85, 86, 87…………….1, 2, 3”
It’s been three months. I’ve been in Mexico for most of the time, but no longer. Over the past week I’ve been traveling back north. I just crossed the border into Texas. Three days ago I finally lost control. I was working as a farm hand on a rancher’s property for about a month. His daughter came to visit, she’d been going to school in Mexico City. This girl was beautiful, amazing brown eyes, long hair, maybe five foot four. She was absolutely stunning. I couldn’t resist. Notice how I say “was” in my description?

About two in the morning I left the side building I had been living in, made my way to the main house and found her window. The window lacked any screens and had a traditional swing out style window. I slide a thin piece of metal between the shutters and unlatched it and swung it open. I climbed inside and made my way silently to her bed, luckily all that time sneaking around train yards made me fairly good at stealthy movement. At her bedside I pulled out a thick rag from my pocket, with one quick movement I jumped on the bed, placed the rag over her mouth, had my knees pinning her arms to the bed and a knife to her throat. I told her if she made a sound she’d die instantly and her parents wouldn’t stand a chance. I explained that I was going to remove the rag and not to make a sound.

After a bit of a struggling walk we made it to the out building that I was living in. I had her stripped, tied up spread eagle between the rafters and the legs of the bed. The rag had been stuffed in her mouth, a blindfold was placed on her and I had worked her over thoroughly with a horse-whip from the barn. I removed the blindfold and told her she was going to die tonight, she started to scream but I held a knife to her throat again. Once informed that her death, if quiet, would spare the lives of her parents, she complied fully…well as fully as a twenty year old girl, who just got whipped and was about to die in her parents own house with them sleeping just four hundred feet away, could comply.

I untied her arms and replaced the ropes with thin chain, strong enough to hold tight but thin enough that it didn’t allow her wrists to slip. I left the legs tied with rope as I figured she couldn’t get away anyway with chain holding her. I took a moment to admire my work of art, I considered raping her but I had my memory set on someone else, besides, I got my satisfaction on her pain and soon to be death.

I then enacted the…most creative…part of my plan. I walked over to a footlocker at the end of my bed. Inside I pulled out a large container full of sand. I set up a ladder and climbed up to the rafter directly above her and placed it on there with a small rope tied to the bottom.

I gave my little senorita a kiss and ran the rope over to the only door of the building, a door that swings outward. I make sure not to pull the door open all the way and squeeze out the crack. I tie the rope to the door handle and make my way out.

Now being as I can’t explain what exactly happened, I do know that my plan worked as there were newspaper headlines about a young woman killed by ranch hand, booby trap killed her when parents came to her rescue. Essentially what happened was when the door was swung open by her dad to come find her in the morning it would knock over the container off the rafter. The container had a false bottom and loose top so it pretty much fell apart as it came off. This falling apart released fifteen Brown-tail and Tiger Rattlesnakes which landed directly on her and around her on the ground. Needless to say they were very agitated after being in the container for a few hours and had no problem finding numerous spots to bite her. By the time her father made his way to her past all the snakes on the ground, she was nearly dead with a lethal venom dose in her that no hospital could treat.

Now here I am, a fugitive US citizen being smuggled into the United States across the Rio Grande. On my way to Chicago to see a special young lady who I happen to know still lives there with a new boyfriend, who happens to be an FBI agent. I guess she needed the security…like that’ll stop me.

Here I come Kate. You’ll be mine again.

momo
06-15-2010, 09:44 AM
I LOVE IT!!! I can't wait for the next chapter ^^ great start. Wouldn't change anything about it (:

molten man
06-15-2010, 03:38 PM
Brilliant start.. Cant wait for the next one!!

ofthenorth
06-16-2010, 12:06 AM
Chapter 2 “Amarillo By Morning”
I made it across the Texas border in the back of a Jeep Wrangler. We crossed just south of Piedras Negras, he took me to just outside of Carrizo Springs and left me with my backpack and a 9mm handgun I had purchased off of him. I made my way to the outskirts of town to some old farms out there. I found one with an old shed far out on the property and I laid down for the night.

Early the next morning I woke to a cliché farm morning with the rooster crowing. I saw the sun just peeking up over the horizon and knew I had to get on my way. There was an old bike in the shed and I decided they wouldn’t miss it, so I hopped on and took off across the field on an old tractor path towards a road I could see in the distance.

About a mile away I finally got to the road and headed in the direction that my driver told me was into town. I got there about nine in the morning, the old bike had a near flat tire and movement was slow. I stopped at a restaurant called Johnny’s Diner for breakfast. Luckily my hair and beard were long enough after three months that I wasn’t too recognizable. I ate my breakfast of three scrambled eggs, bacon and hashbrowns and paid my tab. The waitress was quite nice, fairly attractive too, but I couldn’t be too conspicuous so I left a modest fifteen percent tip and went on my way.

I stopped at a gas station on my way out and asked if there was an airport nearby, I saw small aircraft flying around and figured there had to be something close. They told me to go east on state road 85 and it’d be about two miles down, just before the golf course I’d turn on Airport Drive and it’d be right there.

I made my way out of town and just as the man at the station said I came to Airport Drive and about half a mile down was the concourse of the Dimmit County Airport. It was a small airport, single runway, walk out gates, only able to handle light craft, but it served my needs.

Just as I suspected, being a small community airport the security was light. What security they did have was easy to bypass as well. I left the bike a little ways down the road and made my way towards the backside of one of the hangers. There was a tree line that masked my approach and made it easy to sneak in. There was a single security guard patrolling the backs of the hangers, I waited for him to make two passes and counted the time he was in a blind spot around the corner of the building. On his next pass I would have an approximate two minute window to run across the hundred foot clearing between the trees and the hanger and find an unlocked door to get in.

He turns the corner and my window opens, a quick dash and I’m on the hanger wall, one hundred seconds left. There are three doors on the hanger, I make my way to the first, no luck it’s locked, eighty-five seconds left. I dash to the second and up the three-stair to the door, again locked, fifty seconds left. The last door is about fifty feet away. I jump off the door landing and just as I do I hear it start to open, I duck down and pull the handgun. A man walks out in a pilot jumpsuit, clearly former Air Force. Just as he clears the door I stand up and reach through the stair rail and place the gun against his lower abdomen.

I say, “Open the door now,” in a quiet voice, “and don’t make a sound, you won’t get hurt.” I hear the security guard’s radio crackle as he nears the corner, the man pulls out a keycard and quickly swipes it over the handle and I hear a click. He opens it up and I usher him in just as I see the guard coming around the corner.

We make our way into the hanger, “Is he gonna suspect anything? Tell me the truth, I don’t want to have to kill anyone.”
“No, he knows the pilots go out there for smokes so he won’t think anything of it.”
“Good, now I mean it when I say I won’t hurt you, I just want to get out of town. Now which one is your plane?”
He points to a small four-seater Cessna about twenty feet away.
“Perfect, lets go.”
We start to walk towards the plane when I hear another door on the far side of the hanger open. In walks a woman, mid-twenties, hair pulled into a ponytail, jumpsuit similar to the man I’m holding hostage.
“Who is she?” I whisper as we reach the side of the plane.
“My student, she’s gonna be coming over here, please, let me get her to go away.”
“No, she’s coming with, I kinda like her.”
“Don’t do this, please…” Then he stops mid sentence as the butt of my gun lands on the base of his skull, I catch his body and hold him up though he is unconscious.

The girl hears something and stupidly as all girls her age do, she runs to the sound before screaming. Just as she gets to the side of the plane I say, “Don’t make a sound. Get over here NOW.”
She comes around the plane and I point the gun directly at her, “One sound and you both take a bullet.”
She gasps and doesn’t move an inch.
“Get over here, open the door and help me get him in.”
She slowly moves towards me and opens the cockpit door, she climbs in and I hand her his upper torso. She grunts at the dead weight and I quickly lift him from the waist and into the plane. She looks at me wondering what to do next, “Sit down and start up the plane. I’m guessing you had a lesson planned for today?”
“Yyy-eee-ssss, is he dead?”
“No, just unconscious, but you both will be if you don’t get me off the ground.”
“Oo-k. Hhh-ooww will I convince the tower to clear us?”
“Well, he’s…sick…and lost his voice, you’re relying commands, if they need to talk to him, I can imitate him enough.”
“Whaat do you want from me?”
“Just get me off the ground, we’ll decide from there.”

With that she started the engine and we both sat down. We began our taxi out of the hanger and she began to radio commands to and from the tower.

All was in the clear and we began to turn out onto the runway, suddenly a transmission came over the radio, “Tango One Nine, it seems you left your wallet in the hanger. Would you like to return for that?”
In the best ‘sick’ voice I could manage, “Negative tower, I’ll pick it up on return.” I hoped that went over well.
“Roger that Tango One Nine, by the way Tango One Nine, when did you change your callsign from Victor Five Seven? To the pilot of Cessna Two Two Five, please return to the gate or we will be forced to take action against your aircraft.”
“Tower, I am an armed man with a gun to a civilian hostage and a second hostage unconscious, you will stand down and clear us for takeoff immediately or you will have bodies to clear from this taxiway.”
“Cessna we will not clear the runway and you will return to the hanger immediately, do not harm any of the hostages, we have law enforcement on the way. You cannot escape.”
“Well tower, it seems that I can, I got a plane, you got cops far away, and I got one hostage left in this plane.”
“Pilot of the Cessna, you said you had two hostages.”
“Not anymore,” with that I popped the door and pushed out the body of the man, I leaned back took two quick shots and watched a pool of blood form around his head and torso, “That man’s death is on your hands. Now clear us for takeoff or you’ll have a second body.”
“Roger Cessna, you are cleared for takeoff in one minute, rerouting plane on approach.”
“Roger that tower, thank you very much.”

I instruct the girl to taxi us onto the runway and I look out and see an approaching plane veer off from it’s landing, not one hundred feet from the surface. She taxis out, turns down the runway, she’s in tears by this point. “NOW PUNCH IT BEFORE I SHOOT YOU TOO” She pushes the throttle forward and the plane accelerates down the runway.
“Have a nice day tower, I enjoyed my visit.”

The girl pulls back on the stick and we leave the ground. About ten minutes later we’re at a cruising altitude and heading north. I have her put the plane on autopilot, she states that there isn’t one on this craft, so I take the copilot stick and instruct her to strip. She objects and I dig the barrel of the gun into her leg, “Do you want me to shoot your leg, maybe breaking some electronics and we both go down as I shoot holes into you the whole way down?” she violently shakes her head, “I didn’t think so, NOW STRIP.”

She strips and I admire a very cute girl, smallish tits, a clean pussy, and nice toned body.

“Now we’re gonna play a little game of truth or dare. Except in this game the stakes are a little bit higher. We got a few hours til Amarillo which is where we’re putting this bird down, I’d hate to have to ‘drop you off’ before we get there.”

She begins to cry.

“You go first, Truth or Dare?”

Umbra
06-16-2010, 12:16 AM
Hm. I'm liking this story so far, so I will stick with it. Keep up the good work.

ofthenorth
06-16-2010, 12:33 AM
In an effort to maintain realism in the story, as much of the story will be based upon reality as possible. Other than events and people, nearly all locations, geography, distances, items, equipment, vehicles, businesses, and anything else involved will be as accurate to reality as possible. Feel free to look any of it up for yourself, it might give you a new perspective into the story and the ability to follow the story more realistically. I'm hoping this element will add to the storytelling. Also, if any of you have a specific town or place or anything you'd like incorporated please feel free to add it in. The storyline is pretty much open, involving a lot of traveling and scenarios in various places. Your suggestions on places to go will give me more ideas to follow with, how he gets to them, what he does there, etc will be up to me but the places he goes feel free to make your input heard.

And feel free to stop by Johnny's Diner in Carrizo Springs, TX. I've never been there but I'm sure it's good. It's just down the road from Dimmit County Airport.

momo
06-16-2010, 12:49 AM
I loved it ^^ I'm so excited for the next installment!!! :D

lilwetslave
06-16-2010, 10:31 AM
Mr. North, you have done it again.
I love this one......LOVE IT! and I want MORE!!!!!!!
keep up the good work

timetoshine
06-16-2010, 07:09 PM
Amazing. You are my favorite author on this site. Keep writing more, or you might have a riot on you hands.

storyboy
06-16-2010, 09:57 PM
After finishing your first story and reading the first few chapters of this, I have one word for you Mr. North.

Wow :eek:

I love this. I hate books that die. I was reading The Experiment, but it died. I was reading John's Servitude, but it died. Authors who are committed are the best. Thank you

ofthenorth
06-16-2010, 11:42 PM
Chapter 3 “Never Pick Consequence”
We were cruising at 17,000ft. on a heading of three-five-zero. Our destination was Hutchinson County Airport, about forty miles from Amarillo. At 438nmi and a cruising speed, in our Cessna 182, of 145 knots, we’re looking at two hours and fifty-five minutes to our destination.

That leaves plenty of time for some fun with my hostage, that is if we don’t get the military or police on our ass to shoot us down. I’ve taken the controls and am flying it, based off my limited intelligence of pull back to go up and push to go down.

“You gonna pick or do I gotta pick for you?”
“Truthhh”
“It seems we got someone kinda scared,” I chuckle at her, “very well, I’ll start easy on you. What’s your name?”
“Elesia,” she squeaks out.
“Well Elesia, it’s your turn.”
“What?…oh ok. Truth or dare?”
“Truth, I’m not gonna take a dare til you do.”
“Why are you doing this?”
“Well honestly, I’m just trying to get back to someone I care a lot about, unfortunately I’m wanted, so this is my only way to travel.”
“Really? So you really don’t want to hurt me? What about Dave back at the airport?”
“Ah ah ah, it’s not your turn. One question at a time. Truth or dare?”
“Truth.”
“Damnit, aren’t we ever gonna have some fun? Fine, what made you take pilot lessons?”
“I wanted to become a pilot like my dad and work with him at his skydive school.”
“Well you might just get to do that as long as you behave and follow along with what I say to do. Your turn again.”
“Truth or dare?”
“I think I can trust you not to be stupid, so dare.”
“Uh…” she stammered, caught off guard, “I dare you to…land this plane.”
“You sure about that?”
“Yy-ee-ssss, Land this plane and let me go.”
“Very well. However, I’ve never flown, I’m just going from what I’ve seen in movies up here, it’s easy in flight, but if you really want me to land it I will.”
She gets an extremely worried look as she realizes what she just said, “Wait NO, don’t land it, let me land it, that’s what I meant, let me land it.”
“Too late, I’m landing this bird. However, you never said when so we’re going to land as scheduled. Now, truth or dare?”
“Uh…dare…”
“I dare you…to start playing with yourself and don’t stop til I say to.”
“WHAT?! I’m not doing that in front of you.”
”You can refuse but you take the consequences, it’s just a little masturbation, besides, you’re already naked.”
“Fine…” she says as she gives in and slowly reaches down to her pussy and begins to finger herself. She’s slow at first but begins to build up a nice rhythm as she forgets her current situation and focuses on the pleasures at hand…literally.
“You gonna ask me?”
“Wha…shit…oh…” she says as she snaps back to reality, “Truth or dare?”
“Haha, dare.”
“I…dare you to…strip…if I’m naked you should be too.”
“Ok…” I say as I start to take off my shirt. “Truth or dare?” I finally ask as my boxers come off.
“Dare.”
“Blow me”
“FUCK NO. That’s too much. I won’t do it.”
“Do it now bitch or you take the consequences.”
“NO, I won’t do that. I’ll take the consequences.”
“Fine.”

I take my pistol and whip her across the forehead and knock her out. I carefully tie her hands together with my belt behind the chair.

About an hour and a half later she wakes up, wondering where she is and still in a daze. I tell her we’re about forty-five minutes out and will be landing soon. She asks me what happened and I tell her she took the consequences and she’ll be finding out soon enough what those consequences are.

As we make approach to Hutchinson County Airport I pick up the radio headset and begin to listen to the controllers. I hear chatter about my plane and the situation as I near the airport. Soon they pick up my transponder and begin to radio me. I whip Elesia again and knock her out so she doesn’t bother me.

“Pilot of the hijacked Cessna, please respond….Pilot of the Cessna on approach please respond.”
“Mayday, mayday, mayday, this is the man piloting the Cessna. We’ve retaken the plane and coming in fast, there’s warning lights going off and I smell smoke.”
“To whom am I speaking?”
“I was taken hostage in Carrizo Springs. I’m a salesman, I was there to start taking lessons and the man took us all hostage.”
“Pilot, we were informed there were only two hostages, a man and woman and the man was killed in Carrizo. Who are you?”
“The man who took us hostage lied, there were three of us, he wanted some insurance if he needed to kill the second one. Please, tell me how to land this thing.”
“One minute sir, we’re getting someone to talk you down. Where is the man that hijacked your plane?”
“We were able to open the door and threw him out about three minutes ago. It was over some farmland. Tower, the engine is sputtering, I don’t know what’s going on.”
“Just stay calm sir, our pilot is almost here. What’s your name?”
“Thomas…Thomas Richards.”
“Well Mr. Richards, can you tell us what’s happening up there?”
“It’s sputtering, I think there’s some smoke.”
“Sir, we’re not seeing any smoke from here but just stay calm, it’s cloudy and windy if it’s small we probably can’t see it. Our pilot is here he’s gonna talk you into the landing.”
“Mr. Richards, this is Tony Mendez, I’m gonna talk you through this so just stay calm for me.”
“Yes sir.”
“What is your heading right now? It should be a little three digit number near the compass.”
“It’s three hundred and fifty.”
“Good, three-five-zero. You’re gonna want to adjust your heading to three-five-one. Use the rudders and stick to point your aircraft til it says three-five-one.”
“Done.”
“Now slowly pull back on the throttle and adjust your speed to one hundred knots.”
“Done.”

Tony Mendez proceeded to instruct me through the landing process. We land and I come to a full stop. I look behind and see two fire trucks and two ambulances making their way down the runway. I consider jumping out and running but they’re too close and it’s too open. I’m gonna have to figure out something else.

As they approach I see police coming down the road at the end of the runway. I can tell they’re coming here but they’re going to a service road I saw on approach. I got at least a few minutes before they get here. I gotta do something fast. I take the corner of my jacket and bite down hard and quickly stab my pocket knife into my leg. I scream into the jacket but keep my composure. I quickly untie Elesia’s hands and wrap the belt around my leg in a tourniquet and tighten it down. Elesia is still out cold. Just then the ambulances pull up to the side of the plane.

I open the door and fall out.

“She needs medical attention, she was hit in the head with a pistol twice. I got a leg wound from a stab. The knife is still in the plane. I think he hit an artery it’s bleeding bad.”

The EMTs rush me into an ambulance as they pull her out of the passenger side.

“Is she gonna be ok?”
“She’ll be fine, just a concussion it seems don’t worry about her, we’re taking you in to get you checked. It seems you got this tourniquet on fast enough though. It may have saved your life.”

They close the doors and start driving away slowly, one EMT begins an IV line just as I see the police speed past.

We turn off the service road and onto the road and the driver hits the sirens. We start to speed off and a call on the radio comes in, “Girl in the plane incident just woke up, says the pilot was the hijacker and there were no other people on the plane. Bus one-one-five restrain your patient police are on their way to your position.” The EMT turns to look at me and I already have my pistol out and pointed at his head.

“Turn this bus onto the highway and no one gets hurt. Radio in, tell them you’re pulling off into a gas station and the patient was drugged and now restrained.”

We turn off the street and onto State Road 136 towards Amarillo.

“You get me to Amarillo and your wife gets to see you tonight.”
“How do you know I’m married?”
“You got a ring on dumbass. Now shut up and drive.”

We take off. I see a sign that says Amarillo 38 Miles.

storyboy
06-17-2010, 08:05 PM
*giggles*

Yay!

lilwetslave
06-18-2010, 11:42 AM
More More More....please Mr. North
I need more!!!!

Demon Thief
06-20-2010, 11:04 PM
This is probably one of the best stories I've seen on here. I can't wait for more!

ofthenorth
06-21-2010, 01:34 AM
Slightly different approach to this chapter, but I was just in a different kinda mood. I like it though as a chapter. And timetoshine, you'll like the last paragraph.

Chapter 4 “Old Friends”
About an hour later we make it to Amarillo city limits. Just off East Amarillo Blvd. there is a bowling alley, Eastridge Lanes, behind it is a small suburb. I instruct the driver to drive to this bowling alley and ask for his cell phone. I take it and make a quick call. In this suburb I got a friend, who also possesses a few “kinks” you could say.

You see, most of society thinks people like me, compulsive serial killers that is, work alone. Truth of the matter is, there’s a huge ring of people like us, a very elaborate ring, a brotherhood, if you will, of serial killers. Now you may be wondering what is the purpose of this? Well it’s simple. Many of us are not high profile killers, in all honesty, I’m a rare breed, many are just simple people that one day decided they wanted to know the thrill of taking another person’s life. That, however, brings many risks into the personal freedom of a person. Usually after committing such an act one might find themselves in possession of a cadaver that they are unable to get rid of, weapons that are traceable, and usually witnesses and cops after them. That’s because most people are STUPID, or just unlucky. Generally, it’s quite simple to take a life and get away with it completely, as long as you have the resources available to you. That’s where we come in. For the lucky few who are able to contact this brotherhood, (which lacks a name for itself but that’s only for purposes on anonymity, names are traceable), they are able to tap into a wealth of resources at their disposal. From pig farmers and construction foremen for disposal of bodies, to gunsmiths and ammo manufacturers for unlicensed firearms and untraceable ammo, to plastic surgeons, hairdressers and government officials with power to issue various documents for disappearing and changing identity. Truth is, once you tap into this brotherhood, there’s no reason you shouldn’t be able to get away with any form of killing, unless you completely fuck up.

Now this brotherhood does have regulations for joining, namely that you must visually document a killing and provide physical evidence that the victim is deceased by your hand. The visual must be a video recording of the act, photographic evidence is not allowed. The evidence, however, may be anything from the whole body to organs that were evidently removed on the video, to a piece of skin from the body that has the marks of the implement used in the video. Whatever the evidence may be it must be shown on the video being removed. There must be confirmation and absolute proof of the killing, this evidence remains in possession of a randomly selected senior member and will be revealed by that member to the authorities if it is ever found out that the person had snitched.

Enough about the brotherhood, back to my story.

One of the members lived in this east Amarillo suburb, she, yes I said she, was an old friend as well and had a certain taste for men in uniform. I gave her a call and told her I was at Eastridge Lanes with a “package” for her. She got all giddy on the phone and told me she was on her way back from the store and would be there in about three minutes and to meet her at her house, a key was under the mat.

You might wonder how we’re not spotted driving an ambulance stolen from Borger. Well just outside of Fritch, TX. There’s a campground on Lake Meredith. A quick pit stop, pistol whip to the back of their heads, and a little hotwiring on an ’86 Chevy van, enough said.

We pull into my friend’s house, I can’t give you her name, that’d break the rules, instead I’ll call her Susan. I get out and go unlock the door, I make my way through the house and open the garage, go out and drive the van in. Just as the garage closes I see Susan pull into the drive.

Susan is a tall woman, about 5’10” and she’s wearing a pair of two-inch heels so she’s only an inch shorter than I am. Regardless of my distaste for women that are really tall, I still find her very attractive, setting aside the fact that she gets off on torturing men. She runs up to me and gives me a hug in the kitchen and a kiss on the cheek, as intimidating as her presence is, she’s very child like in attitude, even when she tortures and kills, she always makes it a game.

“So where’s my present, old friend?”
“Haha,” I laugh, “You get right to business as usual I see? They’re out in the garage.”
“They? More than one?”
“Yep, two EMTs that I took hostage in evading the cops.”
“Cops? And you came here? WHAT THE FUCK?”
“Don’t worry, you know me, I can lose a tail any day of the week. That’s why I get called for the driving.”
“You’re right, but if I see lights, your balls will be fed to my dog.”
“Haha,” I chuckle knowing she’s sarcastic and completely trusts my judgment, another quality of the club, trust in each others abilities and trust that we won’t jeopardize each other because we rely off each other to satisfy our needs, “You of all people should know they’d choke on their size.” I give her a little wink.
“Shut up, that was a one time thing,” she gives me a little half smile, “You know, you’re still the only man I’ve ever been with. I might be willing to give it another go if what you brought me is as good as I suspect.”
“Well, we’ll see what you think.”

We walk out to the garage and open the sliding door. She gets a huge smile across her face and hugs me and gives me a big kiss.

“I think you just might be getting some, if you got time to spare that is?”
“Of course, I got all the time in the world.”

We drag the bodies out of the van and through a door in the back of the garage. Inside the door is a steel grate in the floor. She opens it and we drop the EMTs inside.

“Now lets get down to business before you gotta run.”

She takes my hand and pulls my into the house, by the time we’re in the kitchen, which is just inside from the garage, she’s already down to her skirt only and her perfect tits sticking out, nice and perky, a natural D cup. She uses her finger to lead me into the bedroom and pushes me onto the bed. She straddles me and slowly strips for me while bending over and kissing me every few seconds. Once she is undressed she begins to take my shirt and pants off, my cock is already rock hard under my boxers. She pulls my boxers off and throws them across the room. Pins me to the bed and slides her wet pussy across the tip of my cock.

“You know, I usually tease the shit out of my captives before I torture them and ultimately kill them in a state of agonizing denial.”
“I’m well aware of your techniques my dear, however, you’re also well aware of the fact that you could never bring yourself to harm me in any way.”
“That I am love. Don’t know what it is but you’re the only man I’ve ever been attracted to.”
I push up on her arms and flip her over reversing the position and pinning her down, she knows she’s no match for my strength, “You’re gonna be sore by the time I’m done with you.”
I reach behind her and grab the cuffs she has attached to her headboard, first time these new ones have been used on her. I attach them to her wrists and she’s already gasping and moaning in pleasure, helplessness is what gets her off even more than torturing does, but she’s never been able to trust a man enough to not hurt her, except for me.
“Where’s your toy box?”
“In the closet, top shelf, black box.”
I get up and walk over to the closet. I pull out the box and see she’s added to it since our night together four years ago. I pull out a ring gag and place it in her mouth, I buckle it tight and tease her with a finger in her mouth.

I next grab a set of clover clamps with a chain between them. I attach one to each nipple and hear her gasp as each is clamped down. I take a rubber cord and attach it to the chain in between and run the cord over top the canopy support beams of her bed. To the other end I attach a half-pound weight. I pull it down and hear her moan as it pulls on her nipples, but then I release the weight and the cord makes it snap up her moment of relief is short lived though as it bounces back down and up again repeatedly til it finally comes to rest.

The next item I grab is a medium sized plug, used to humiliate her victims now it’ll stretch her nearly virgin ass, only other thing that’s been in it is my cock four years ago. This plug is six inches long and about an inch and a half wide. Not too large but it’ll cause some discomfort for her tight hole. I make her lick it a few times then lube it up with Astroglide, I rub some on her ass and slide some inside with my index finger, she gasps at the intrusion and knows more is to come. With one quick motion I slide the plug right up in her, no mercy shown. She screams, luckily her walls are soundproof.

I ask her if she’s ready and she nods. I grab her hips place the tip of my cock just inside her dripping cunt and ram it deep into her in one thrust. She immediately screams out and I see her digging her nails into her palms as I begin to pound into her harder and faster. I show no mercy on this tight pussy that’s been empty aside from her fingers for four years. My cock feels like it’s ripping her in half as it saws in and out of her gaping hole. Not long after I start I pull out and shove my cock through the ring gag and down her throat. A few quick pumps and I’m exploding in her mouth. She does her best to swallow as I tug on the weight and release it making it bounce and repeatedly tug her nipples again.

I pull the plug out of her tight ass and without warning shove my cock deep inside of it. I’m one of the few lucky men that’s able to do two or three orgasms in a row without losing erection. I immediately begin pounding her ass for the second time in her life. As I continue my assault I keep playing with and tugging on the weight. I see her looking up at me for some sign of emotion or feeling but I avoid any eye contact. It was the one aspect about me that won her over, my complete lack of emotion to her when I used her. I’m cold as a winter day in Antarctica. Of course I’m enjoying every second of this brutal ravishing of her body but I don’t express any sign of it. In fact I keep almost a curious look on my face as I play with the weight, like the look of a child playing with something and not knowing what it does. I keep playing with it, listening to her screams, and my thrusting in her ass is almost an involuntary motion. She begins to cry as her nipples feel as if they’re being ripped off and her anal passage is being torn apart. After what seems like hours to her and was in fact about thirty-five minutes of non-stop ass fucking, I pull out of her ass and again, without any showing of emotion, pull her head up to my cock and shove it in her mouth. She licks it as best she can as I pump my cock, fresh from her ass, down her throat. Just as I go over the edge I pull out and blast my load all over her face. I then stand up and walk out of the bedroom to the bathroom to go clean up, leaving her still bound, fucked, and clamped. Of course I make sure to put the plug back in before I go. One last touch, I strap a vibrator directly to her clit and turn it on high.

About an hour later I return to see her thrashing around in her bonds. Her clamps are stretching her nipples to their limits and her face is covered in tears and running makeup.

I turn the vibrator off mid-orgasm and she wails in frustration and happiness as I stopped her suffering but denied her the finish of that last one.

“You ready to be let go?”
She nods furiously. I undo the clamps, remove the gag, and undo the wrist cuffs. She screamed when I took off the clamps and her nipples are nearly destroyed, but they’ll be fine in a day or two. She takes a few minutes to work her jaw back into position after being stretched for so long. I tell her she can remove the plug when she wants to. She smiles knowing that I know she’ll keep it in as a reminder of me for a few days.

“I gotta get going, I gotta meet up with ‘Ronald’” another name that’s not actually his, “so he can get me out of town. I’ll be back someday.”
“You better be. I’ll have to hunt you down if you’re not, and it better not be four years again.”
“Trust me, it won’t.”

With that I walk out the door without even a goodbye, but that’s the nature of our relationship. I hop in the van and head east towards the airport. Ronald has a private plane and he’s an actual friend. He’ll be able to get me outta here with no questions.

Next stop. Montana, then on to Canada. There’s someone I gotta meet in Lloydminster, Alberta. Should be there in a few days.

lilwetslave
06-21-2010, 08:23 AM
Great job Mr.North
You've got me hooked

ofthenorth
06-21-2010, 08:43 AM
Don't I always? ;)

lilwetslave
06-21-2010, 09:21 AM
This is true

storyboy
06-21-2010, 07:46 PM
another great chapter!

timetoshine
06-21-2010, 10:26 PM
Amazing as always. I look forward to the next part.

Dicedarefan666
06-21-2010, 11:20 PM
Well, despite my distaste for the ending of the previous story, this new incarnation has my interest piqued. The league of serial killers bit seems a bit silly, but other than that, I quite like it. I'll keep reading, and hoping you keep posting :)

ofthenorth
06-22-2010, 12:37 AM
I agree it does seem a bit silly but it allows me much more freedom in my writing. It's not gonna be a huge aspect of the story but it allows me to focus my attention and creativity to the killing, perversion, cliffhangers, and other more interesting aspects rather than as close to realistically getting away with the things he does. Most chapters will focus on a particular incident, some form of crime, killing, sexual encounter or something of that nature. Granted it is a silly aspect to the story, it allows me an escape route when I rope myself into a stupid corner as I did with the ambulance escape. This silliness will ultimately allow me more escapes, thus allowing the story to continue longer and provide more entertainment for everyone.

My writing style is spur of the moment, I don't plan my writing, never reread it, and publish it immediately after writing it. If I went back for more than a quick spell check I'd kill myself over stupid details. So the "league" is essentially my backup plan so I don't screw myself into a no-win situation without getting COMPLETELY far-fetched and saying things like "Then I picked up an abandoned AK-47 off the ground and blasted away all the cops that had me against the wall." Granted a large conglomerate of serial killers is a little far-fetched but how much more far-fetched is it than a modern day organized crime syndicate? There are websites and groups of people that regularly kidnap, traffic, prostitute and "employ the services of" young women and even some men and they openly express it with very little hiding. Who's to say there's not the same thing for serial killers that no one knows about?

Overall it's just a back up plan, but hey, you never know.

Thanks though for all the support from everyone. I know I disappointed a lot with the ending of the last one. I felt I owed it to you to run a sequel that hopefully blows the last one out of the water.

Just so you all know, I'm also writing another personal story in my spare time so this isn't my sole project so updates might now be AS quick but I'll try to never let it go more than a week.

BlitzMundane
06-22-2010, 03:13 AM
Good morning.
It's 5:11 am. Can't sleep, due to my sunburned shoulders insisting on sticking to my pillow. Quite uncomfortable.
Haven't read the story yet, so I don't have anything to say, by way of if I like it or not...
Mmmm, Reese's Puffs...
Just saying that I'm alive. And will read it... later. Or now, since I can't sleep. Stupid. *facepalm*

Dicedarefan666
06-23-2010, 10:30 PM
I agree it does seem a bit silly but it allows me much more freedom in my writing. It's not gonna be a huge aspect of the story but it allows me to focus my attention and creativity to the killing, perversion, cliffhangers, and other more interesting aspects rather than as close to realistically getting away with the things he does. Most chapters will focus on a particular incident, some form of crime, killing, sexual encounter or something of that nature. Granted it is a silly aspect to the story, it allows me an escape route when I rope myself into a stupid corner as I did with the ambulance escape. This silliness will ultimately allow me more escapes, thus allowing the story to continue longer and provide more entertainment for everyone.

My writing style is spur of the moment, I don't plan my writing, never reread it, and publish it immediately after writing it. If I went back for more than a quick spell check I'd kill myself over stupid details. So the "league" is essentially my backup plan so I don't screw myself into a no-win situation without getting COMPLETELY far-fetched and saying things like "Then I picked up an abandoned AK-47 off the ground and blasted away all the cops that had me against the wall." Granted a large conglomerate of serial killers is a little far-fetched but how much more far-fetched is it than a modern day organized crime syndicate? There are websites and groups of people that regularly kidnap, traffic, prostitute and "employ the services of" young women and even some men and they openly express it with very little hiding. Who's to say there's not the same thing for serial killers that no one knows about?

Overall it's just a back up plan, but hey, you never know.

Thanks though for all the support from everyone. I know I disappointed a lot with the ending of the last one. I felt I owed it to you to run a sequel that hopefully blows the last one out of the water.

Just so you all know, I'm also writing another personal story in my spare time so this isn't my sole project so updates might now be AS quick but I'll try to never let it go more than a week.

Right yes, I understand, I can hardly fault you, plot devices are a necessary evil, and honestly, I'm only mentioning it because you seem like such a strong writer, it's honestly the one place in the story so far I can find any sort of fault. This far outshines most stories on gD. I'll continue reading!

ofthenorth
06-28-2010, 12:33 PM
Chapter 5 “Border Jumping”
I make my way to the airport just down the road from Eastridge. Susan let me borrow her car and told me to leave it in the parking garage, she’d come pick it up later. I had called and informed Ronald that I’d be there around five in the afternoon, and that I needed a flight out.

Now Ronald wasn’t part of the group, however, I did have leverage on him that made him do just about anything for me. You see, three years ago he was an investment banker for a company that I had interests in, part of how I was able to carry out my plans with Janet and Kate (damn, I miss Kate). Well, Ronald happened to be a little greedier than the average person in finance and I busted him embezzling approximately twenty-five million dollars over the course of ten years. Well Ronald, I knew, was an amateur pilot and had plans to start a private tours business upon retirement, which was only two years away. I allowed him to keep his job and agreed to silence, however, his plane and piloting service would be at my disposal 24/7. Obviously, he agreed.

Once I reached the airport I made my way to the private charter terminal and made it through security without a hitch. Remember, the only people that have any description of me are locked up in Susan’s house, and the sketch of me from months ago is clearly outdated, as I have changed my look so much since then. I made my way to the tarmac where Ronald was waiting, his modified Antonov An-2 ready and waiting. He bought it as a surplus plane from a Russian military supplier. They had been importing them to the US for cheap civilian transports. He refurbished it with swivel chairs so passengers could look directly out the windows or at each other, a mini bar, and a full entertainment system for those simply wanting a relaxing city-to-city flight.

Once inside the plane Ronald confirmed our destination was Edgar G. Obie Airport in Chinook, MT. He tried to ask why I needed to go there and I told him not to worry about it. He shut up and began the pre-flight checklist. A few minutes later we were taxiing to the runway and he radioed the tower for clearance. Once he received it we taxied out and he throttled up, few seconds later we were airborne.

Upon reaching cruising altitude I asked him if he packed what I had requested. He said he had and I went to the back to check. There in the passenger compartment was a parachute specially designed for BASE jumping and able to deploy fast enough to perform a jump from well below one thousand feet, a backpack with five of the military surplus, “Meal Ready to Eat” (MRE) packs, a hunting knife, a single man tent, water purification tablets, some rain gear and a few other necessary camping tools. All that I’ll need to survive my jump across the border.

I crawled back to the cabin and informed him that he was to make a pass about ten miles east of the Lake Thibadeau National Wildlife Refuge and drop to approximately one thousand feet. I informed him that this would be the last I’d need his services and once I made my jump he’d never hear from me again.

A few hours later and a few reserve fuel tanks emptied, we were approaching the jump zone. I knew the chute wasn’t designed for aircraft jumps but I couldn’t risk being spotted from a higher altitude jump. It was a risk I’d have to take. I strapped it on and tied the backpack to a leg.

Ronald yelled back at me, “This is it, twenty seconds. So long.”
“Thanks for the ride,” I yelled as I opened the door, “and sorry for this.”
“WHAT?” Ronald yelled, trying to hear over the wind blowing in the open door. He turned to look bac,k hoping to read my lips, and was met face to muzzle with a 9mm semi-auto.
“Goodbye, Ronald.” Before he had time to react I placed a round through is forehead, just as the plane began to pitch I turned and jumped. I fell for just under two seconds and yanked the ripcord. My chute blasted out and caught the air just as I approached the treetops. Unless someone was climbing trees or camping this far out there’s no way I’d have been spotted.

I knew I didn’t have much time before search and rescue would be deployed to the downed aircraft. I wasn’t on the manifest so they’d only be looking for the pilot, and I had told him to go radio silent as we neared Chinook so it’d appear as if there was a problem. I knew the black box would say different as he was still in full control but it’d be a few days before that was analyzed and I’d be in Canada by then.

I saw the plane hit the ground, probably a little over a mile from where I hit the trees. I was lucky he didn’t fall forward on the stick and dive in right where I was landing. I hit the trees and got caught in the branches. I pulled my leg up and grabbed the knife from the side of the backpack. I swung to a large branch and cut the lines. Then I pulled the backpack to me, untied it and put it on. My last act was pulling out a small bottle of kerosene and lighting the cords. The rescuers will just see it as some forest fire. They won’t even know a chute was there until arson investigators scan it and with the plane taking priority I’m in the clear.

I watch as the flames run up the cords and I quickly climb down the tree. I pull out a compass and find north and take off running. I estimate I’m about fifteen to twenty miles from the border and I have about a day or two before they notice something wrong about the crash and come looking for other passengers, unless the plane didn’t catch fire. Then they’ll notice the bullet in Ronald’s, ok I might as well tell you his name now, Jackson’s forehead right away. I better get a move on.

lilwetslave
06-28-2010, 02:06 PM
Very good Mr. North.
I am, however, mad at you for making me wait sooo long!

ofthenorth
06-28-2010, 02:49 PM
You can get over it :P

I was busy on vacation.

timetoshine
06-28-2010, 03:21 PM
Finally. if feels like its been forever since that last time you posted. its just as good as always. keep writing. ill look forward to the next part.

ofthenorth
06-28-2010, 04:15 PM
The next part will come sooner than this one. Like I said I was on vacation. And as you can see he is almost to your town. I realized as I was writing I couldn't have him fly across the border without some seriously unrealistic activities.

lilwetslave
06-28-2010, 04:24 PM
It was GREAT!!!!
He should come to my town...... nice, northern secluded town.....lol

ofthenorth
06-28-2010, 06:53 PM
As I said in a comment earlier. Just say where and I'll do what I can to make it happen.

Demon Thief
06-28-2010, 11:14 PM
Very nice update. I really like your writing style. It's so much different to what I normally see on here.

molten man
07-06-2010, 01:45 AM
brilliant story ofthenorth.. One of the best i have read..

ofthenorth
07-06-2010, 01:15 PM
My apologies for how long it took. Been job hunting and trying to get set up for next semester in school. So I've been fairly busy. Here's a short update to keep you satisfied and reading. I'll try to get another update done tonight or tomorrow.

Chapter 6 “The Great Outdoors”
I run for a few hours, stopping every so often to get a drink of water or go to the bathroom. My legs are aching and I’m physically and mentally exhausted but the work on the farm down in Mexico got me in pretty decent shape. I have no idea what happened to the plane, if it burnt, if they found the bullet hole, if there’s a search team after me, if someone saw my jump, I’m completely in the dark, but I got to keep moving I don’t have any other options.

Night falls and I decide on a risky but potentially life saving option if it works. I’m going to push through until dawn and rest in the morning and through the day. I figure moving at night is less risky and remaining still and camouflaged during the day poses less of a risk of being spotted than a moving target. I keep going and check my GPS, it states I’m nearing the Canadian border. I begin to pace myself and watch for any border protection devices, guards, or other hindrances to my crossing.

As I approach the border I see small signs scattered around, some nailed to trees, others on posts in the ground. All of them warning of illegal crossing, potential prosecution, blah, blah, blah. I reach what should be the border and I look around like a deer that heard a twig snap. I take a step and nothing, another step, nothing, on my third step it happens. A siren sets off, and lights start flashing, I make a break for it. I knew I shouldn’t have gone at night, I would’ve seen the sensors had I not been so stupid.

I sprint as fast as I can. If they didn’t know I was gone yet, they sure do now. My legs are burning my body aching, I try to slosh down some water while I run. I gotta put as much distance between those sensors and me as fast as possible. The farther I am the wider their search grid.

I run for what seems like hours. Not long after I set off the sensor I hear the sounds of helicopters. I see search lights through the trees. I keep running trying to stay under as much cover as possible and diving to the ground as lights pass over me. Luckily the brush is thick here and it’ll take a lot longer for them to bring in ground units.

Guess I won’t be getting any rest at dawn.

timetoshine
07-06-2010, 01:23 PM
great as usual. have i said this is the best story i've ever read on this site yet? well if i havent, im saying it now. this is the bast story i have read on this site.

momo
07-06-2010, 03:13 PM
I loved it hun ^^ Amazing as usual :D

lilwetslave
07-08-2010, 12:19 PM
Well Mr.North.
Another amazing addition to an amazing story
keep 'em coming hun

ofthenorth
08-26-2010, 07:57 AM
I PROMISE I will continue this story soon. I've had A LOT of things going on, had a full time job + overtime, started school, and had some personal problems pop up. I haven't had time or motivation to write for a long time, not just with this story but all my stories I've worked on. I'm finally through most of the personal issues, I am no longer working full time, and I got my school work together for the most part (adjusting from low level gen. ed. community college classes to upper level undergrad classes at university has been...fun).

I will complete this story, maybe even create a third part if it pulls in the same hype that my past two have. However, it'll probably be less frequent updates...face it, I spoiled all of you updating multiple times a week which is a lot more than I can say for most stories I've read on here. :P So I'll try to keep up as much as possible but I don't want to suffer the quality for speed. I write based on my feelings, I'm bipolar so I constantly shift moods even sometimes in the process of writing a chapter, you may notice that in my writings, I do. But I've been in a serious depression for a while, not the best mood to write my stories to the quality you expect, writing in depression is what led to Stockholm's shit ending (lets not even get into that haha). So I'm sure you all want the quality that I've hopefully brought to the table, from the comments and PMs I've gotten I'd like to think I've done a damn good job, so in all attempts to please my fans I will continue when I believe my writing motivation is at a level that facilitates my abilities, your expectations, and the quality I wish for my stories.

ofthenorth
08-29-2010, 11:49 AM
Chapter 8 “Only You Can Prevent Forest Fires”
As the patrol passed, I slowly made my way to my feet. I look around and through the brush see the last of the patrol disappearing in the overgrowth. I turn back towards the campsite and observe the campers frantically packing up, guess they know I’m nearby, time for a little fun.

I slowly walk towards their site, I want to wait long enough that the guards might not hear if one of them screams. I recognize that it’s three couples. The girls are visibly frightened and the men are doing their best to pack up fast while the girls try to help but are clearly shaking. I guess I would be too if I was a member of the status quo and found out there’s a sociopathic killer on the loose.

I wait about thirty minutes. The last of their tents is down and rolled up, I see them strapping the last sleeping bag to the backpacks. I decide now it’s time to make my move.

I wait until one of the women nears my hiding spot. I decide to try to bait her in and throw a pinecone into the bushes next to me…it works. She comes a little closer and looks around, I guess she thought there’d be a cuddly little rabbit or something. Instead she feels the cold steel of the barrel of my gun pressed to the back of her neck, my hand around her mouth, and the hot air of my breath whispering to not make a sound or her and all her friends will die. She nods her head in agreement and I pull her up and walk behind her, gun now in the side of her neck. We step into the clearing and I say in a stern but calm voice, “Nobody make a sound or a move or you will all take a bullet to the head.”

Everyone freezes in place and the men put up their hands in an effort to calm me down. Little do they know that I’m not agitated in the least, this is enjoyable for me. You can’t tell a sociopath to be reasonable as the very definition of a sociopath is to live without moral and reason. I tell all of them to remove their packs and take out the rope they used between the trees. They all do so and I push the girl towards them. I tell them all to sit down on a log on the side of the clearing, and ask them, “Which of you would like to play my game first? There’s three couples here I see so we’ll play in pairs.” None of them step up so I point at the couple on the left. A guy about mid-twenties, around 6’1, my height, average looking kinda scrawny. His girl is very homely looking, clearly not one to go out of her way to look good, but nevertheless very attractive. Gorgeous green eyes like emeralds and a nice petite body, around 5’5” and in decent shape.

I tell them to stand up but they don’t move. I walk over point the gun at the girl’s head and say, “If you don’t stand up know I’ll just eliminate you from the competition.” The man grabs her hand and slowly leads them to their feet. I then hand the rope to the couple next to them and tell the girl to tie her boyfriend’s hands behind him. She does and I make sure it’s tight, then I tie her hands while I hand another rope to the third couple to do the same. I again check and tie hers as well. Then I make them sit about three feet from each other so they can’t untie each other during the game.

I turn back to the first contestants and tell them that one of them isn’t going to live. Both freak out immediately. I tell them to calm down, and the man takes his girlfriend into his arms to try and comfort her. I begin to explain the game, “This is a game of endurance, it’s quite simple really, all you have to do is hang from a tree. The first person to fall dies.” So I place them back-to-back and find a tree with two branches, I tie their hands together and tie a fishing line to each of their ankles which confuses them but I don’t tell them why. I ask them if they have any last words for each other and they give the typical lovers last words, the man saying he won’t let her die and all that mushy shit. Then I gag them both so they can’t speak anymore, I shove a large rock in each of their mouths and tie it in place. I inform them that if they try to cheat and let the other one win then they will personally kill them. They both start shaking. Then I place a blindfold on both of them and tell the other couples not to speak. Finally a tie a fishing line around both of their necks, right before I hoist them to the branch. I lift up the man up first assuming he’ll get tired first anyway, then I lift up the girl. I step back and watch them straining to stay hanging, not wanting to die and not wanting to kill the other if I “think” they’re cheating.

While they hang I instruct another couple to get up and come over to them. I tell them, they must orally please their friends, I tell them this is the only way they can save their friend’s lives. If they can get both their friends off before either drops then they’ll be saved. They look at me in shock but nod and start to walk towards them, the man towards the girl and the girl towards the man, they start to apologize for doing this and say it’s to save them and means nothing. But then I stop them and say, “NO, it’s not that easy, switch around,” they look in shock, “I want you, to eat her out,” pointing at the girl, “and you to suck his dick.” If you want to save their lives you gotta make a sacrifice of pride.

Both of them looked in shock, no way they’d do that. Then the girl walked over the girl hanging and began to slide her pants down. She looked at her boyfriend and tried to urge him to over to the man hanging. He shook his head and stayed back.

“Come on baby, please, it’s their lives. Look they don’t have much more strength, we gotta do this.”
“NO WAY, I’m sorry Jake but I’m not sucking your dick for anything.”

“I guess that shows the level of human pride.” I say, “Won’t even perform a simple act to save his own friend’s life, and the life of his friend’s girlfriend. How fucking selfish is that ladies and gentlemen, he’s willing to let two people die rather than do something that he’s worried will label him as gay. Who’s gonna find out? Are you all gonna run out of here and tell everyone that you sucked a dick to save their lives? No, you’re gonna go make up some heroic story about all this and how you got away. So what does it matter?”

“I’m not doing it ok. I can’t.”
“Baby, PLEASE just do it. It’s Jake and Marsha, you’ve been best friends for eight years.”
“I…i…can’t.”
“Pleaseee baby. There’s not much more time. DAMN IT STEVEN JUST DO IT.”
“FINNNEEEE.”

He walks over to Jake who is visibly shaking now and pulls his pants down.
“I’m sorry bro, I’m just trying to save you. Don’t think of this as anything.”
With that he starts to work on Jake.

His girlfriend gets to work on Marsha who is sweating profusely and can barely hold on any longer. She begins to lick at her and tease her. She did this once in her freshman year at Ohio State but she was drunk. She doesn’t know how to do this other than mimicking how Steven does it for her.

Meanwhile Steven is still trying to work up the nerve to start, he’s only used his hands so far and it’s not working to get Jake up. Knowing it’s his best friend and a guy he can’t get up. He starts to scream into the rock lodged in his mouth and his hands shake and finally slip. He falls to the ground just as Marsha lets out a blood curdling scream that’s cut short really fast.

Steven runs over and pushes his girlfriend away, “Don’t look Emily, please don’t look.”

Jake hears this and rips off the blind fold. He turns around and sees Marsha laying on the ground with blood pouring out of her neck from where the fishing line, that was tied from her neck to his feet, sliced through the skin and severed her carotid artery. She’s convulsing on the as blood spurts out of her neck. Steven tries hard to stop the bleeding but it’s too much. There’s nothing he can do without medical help. He rips the rock out of her mouth and his and kisses her and tries to tell her it’s gonna be ok. She looks up at him and tries to mouth something but can’t speak. She rolls her eyes back, her head falls limp and she goes still.

“YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!! I’M GONNA KILL YOU” Steven screams as he jumps up and charges me.

In a split second I fake right and slide under his left side and kick out his leg tripping him over a log behind me. I pull out my Ka-Bar grab his leg and slam the knife through his Achilles heel and into the log below. He lets out a scream that could drown out an airplane engine as he grabs his ankle unable to remove the knife with his aching arms.

“I told you if you tried to cheat and let go early to be a hero you’d kill the other person.”

“I DIDN’T CHEAT YOU SICK FUCK.”

“I saw it differently. And now it’s time for the loser to be given his reward.”

“Wait, no, please, don’t do this.”

Emily and Steven both try to rush me from behind. I swing around and knock Emily down, she’s five foot nothing, and stood no chance. I then land a one-two into Steven’s ribs, grab the back of his head and pull it down into my quickly ascending knee. I feel his nose snap as his unconscious body falls over.

“Now back to where we were.”
“No, stop….please don’t kill me. Just let us go.” Jake whines as he babies his ankle. Since I stabbed it in through the side he’s forced to keep his leg twisted. Any movement digs the knife through the muscle tissue even more.
“Nope. Fair is fair. Both of you had the same chances. So time to pay.” I lift my gun and place it next to his head. He begins crying like a little baby. I pull the hammer back then I sit down on his pinned leg causing waves of agony to shoot through the ankle as my weight forces the knife through more flesh. He wails in agony and just as I start to pull the trigger, I reach behind me, hit the knife with enough force that it snaps the bone that I had wedged the knife between, slices all the flesh and I swing it around and stab it into his temple. Eight inches of metal forced into his skull. He drops on the spot.

I then turn to the rest of the group.
“Well this has been fun but I don’t have time for another game. I gotta get moving. So here’s what I’m gonna do.” I stand each of them up, aside from Steven who is still unconscious from me knee. I place them all against trees and tie their wrists behind the trunks. I then go through their backpacks and find three bottles of lighter fluid, some bug spray and other flammable liquids. I start circling each tree and the clearing itself in lighter fluid. Not close enough to actually light them on fire immediately but to give them about ten minutes before the flames reach them I saturate the ground in front of each of them and on their feet and clothes. I then pull out a zippo and stand at the edge of the clearing. “Once I light this ground the flames will take about ten to twenty minutes to reach the trees you’re at and ignite the fluid near you. Even if you escape, since the entire circle will be surrounded and your clothes are saturated there’s really no escape so don’t waste your time, just say your goodbyes and enjoy your last few minutes. Make your peace and go on.”

They all start screaming for mercy and all that shit. I laugh and say, “Do you expect mercy from someone that’s incapable of feeling?”

I then strike the zippo and drop it in the underbrush which lights immediately and quickly follows the trail of fluid to encircle the camp.

I walk away calmly as their screams ring into the forest, unheard except by the trees. I know the smoke will attract attention quite quickly but they won’t be able to respond soon enough to save them. Especially this far out. I noticed at least three days of hiking rations in their packs and they clearly weren’t stationary camping they were planning to stay walking. That means I got about three days hike from anywhere. Great.

Sonny19
08-29-2010, 01:19 PM
Just read your other story and now this and I am just amazed.
the writing is amazing, completely hooked me and it is deff keeping me guessing. It;s honestly fantastic, I'm amazed :D

ofthenorth
08-29-2010, 04:38 PM
Thanks. I took a hiatus as stated in the post above but I finally came back. I'll be writing more soon.

storyboy
08-29-2010, 06:55 PM
Very good, didn't expect the fishline twist. Loved it.

ofthenorth
03-02-2011, 10:23 PM
So I considered writing a new story, more in line with the TorD aspect of this site, I figured this story was getting a little too violent for most people on here. I guess it's just how I write, and a manifestation of stuff I was going through at the time. However, when I started to write the new story I kinda felt bad for just ditching on all the faithful readers of this one. So I am concluding this story in 2-3 final chapters, depending on how I decide to wrap it up. It may not be as long and continual as many hoped but I promise I won't put in some lame twist like I did with Stockholm and ruin the whole story for you guys. O'Malley will be finished in style. I just have yet to decide if I'm gonna kill him, have him captured, have him get away, who knows, what do all of you think would be the best option? Of course I never let things go simply, but ultimately what do you all feel would be the most satisfying and proper ending to this story?

ofthenorth
03-02-2011, 10:24 PM
Chapter 9 “You’ll Never Take Me Alive”

“Only when you’ve lost everything are you free to do anything.” – Tyler Durden

There’s not much out there for a man in my position. Sure I got my network, I got some people I could call, Kate is out there for me somewhere, and of course I got my freedom…

Freedom…there’s a funny word, here I am wandering through the woods of southern Saskatchewan, I’ve been hiking for three days should be nearing something but I see nothing and guess I’m not going in the direction those fucking campers were going. I can’t show my face in any major city, I’m wanted by the law, and I have no home, family, or life. What kinda freedom is that?

I wander around for a few more hours trying to make heads or tails of the direction I’m traveling, I lost my GPS a while back, must have been when I was outrunning the patrols, but there’s gotta be life somewhere around here.

A few more hours of wandering and my wish is granted. I come across a sign that says SK-13, and a few minutes later a sign for Govenlock two kilometers up the road. I know I can’t hitch a ride with anyone, I’m sure my face is all over the place by now. A few days in they have to have put together the pieces of the crash, the mysterious fire that killed the campers, and security cameras or something have to have seen me. Simply put I’m fucked.

Knowing I have no other options, I check my load-out. I got twelve rounds left in the gun and a single spare sixteen round magazine. I gotta get a good car with good gas so I don’t have to stop much, I need to get to Lloydminster fast. I sit in the bushes on the side of the road, too tired to walk the last bit to Govenlock. A watch as a few trucks go by, I can’t take one of those it’ll take too much gas. Suddenly I see my prize, a small Honda Civic I can barely make it out in the dimming night light but luckily he hasn’t turned his headlights on. It’s flying down the road, it’s now or never. I jump out of the bushes stumbling and making it appear as I’m hurt or something. I run into the road and the Civic comes barreling at me and swerves and I think it’s gonna leave me but I turn around and the driver is slamming on his brakes. Luckily and no one is on this road this time of night, I stumble up to the car, notice it’s a woman driving…damn it, why are my urges so strong. Middle aged, but attractive, probably mid-thirties, dirty blonde hair, probably a C maybe a D, not too skinny but not chubby or anything, looks like she stays healthy but not one to hit them gym every day, overall I’d give her an eight seven of ten, eight if she wasn’t almost six feet tall, never liked the tall ones that much.

She jumps out of the car and runs up to me, “Sir, are you ok, are you hurt?”
Damn she used that magic word, sir… “Yes, I’m ok, I got lost hiking I just found this road, I’ve been lost for days. Please can I get a ride.”
Just then it clicks in her mind, guess she’s not as stupid as she looks, “You, you, you’re that guy on the news, stay back, don’t come any closer.” Then she pulls out a pepper spray bottle from her pocket and aims it at me.
“Don’t do this lady, put that away and just give me your keys. No one has to get hurt right now.”
She starts backing towards her car as I walk towards her, just out of range of the spray can. She hits the car door which she stupidly closed, “Don’t come any closer, just let me drive away, PLEASE?” she starts crying to me.
I stay back about ten feet so the spray can’t hit me if she pulls it. I watch as she fumbles for the door handle and right as she grabs it I reach behind me and pull my gun and point it at her, “STOP, GIVE ME THE KEYS BEFORE SOMEONE COMES DOWN THIS ROAD AND I GOTTA KILL THEM AND YOU.”
She starts crying and falls to her knees and sobs like a baby. She didn’t even have the nerve to shoot the spray.
“Get up off your ass woman,” I say as I come up and pull her to her feet by her shoulder, “open the door, pop the trunk and then we’re going for a drive.”
She opens the door and pops the trunk, we walk around to it, I find a pair of jumper cables in there and use them to tie her hands behind her back. I take off one of her shoes and socks and stuff the sock in her mouth and then I pull her pants off and tie them around her head to hold it in. I then push her in the trunk.
As I push her in I tell her, “Everything will be ok just stay quiet, and don’t move too much. If you do that I’ll let you go unharmed, you cause me trouble and you’ll suffer beyond what any sadistic deviant could dream of doing to someone, and you’ll cause other people to get hurt too. Understand?” She nods her head and I close the trunk.

I get in the car, see it’s half full of gas, I figure I got about two hundred miles on the gas in the tank so I hit the gas and take off. I’ll figure out my next move when the time comes.

ofthenorth
07-10-2011, 03:31 PM
Chapter 10 “A Blaze of Glory”
I drive north for two hours and come across the sign for the Trans-Canada Highway, I know I have to get to Lloydminster but if I run out of gas on this highway I’m screwed. The GPS in the car states that I can take the highway out to Calgary, go north to Edmonton and cut back east from there. It’ll take a few days but I can make it if it’ll mean I stay on the move. I’d rather add a day of driving than a week of walking.

I merge up onto the highway and head west towards the Alberta line. I know I’m taking a chance in a big city but hopefully I’ll be able to stay off the radar just long enough to make it through. The GPS says I’m about four hours from Calgary. I figure I’ll make it to town in the wee hours of the morning, fill up and be on the way before traffic starts and anyone is able to notice me.

With the windows down I get lost in the sounds of the road as I speed along. Soon though I take a look at my gas gauge and I realize the empty light is on, usually that means I got about twenty miles left but I don’t know how long it’s been on for. “Fuck” I think to myself, I can’t run out here, I still got fifty miles to go and there’s nothing on this road. Just as if the car was as sadistic as I was it started puttering and the engine died. I coasted to the side of the road and started punching the steering wheel in frustration. I heard screaming from the trunk and yelled at her to shut up. I doubt she heard me but a few seconds later it slowed and stopped, I guess she realized it was a futile effort.

Minutes passed like hours as I sat there and contemplated what I was going to do. I couldn’t just sit here, but I couldn’t walk it either. It’s just past midnight, no cars are on the road, I’m fucked.

I keep sitting there for a little longer, I guess I drifted to sleep cause next thing I know I hear a distinct “whoop whoop” sound and look in the rearview to see flashing lights. I yell back for the woman to stay quiet or she’ll be dead in a few minutes. I hear no sounds from the trunk as I see the cop door open and an officer walking towards me. I look at the clock and I see I was out for almost an hour, I guess I was really tired.

The cop knocks on the window and I roll it down.

“What seems to be the problem sir?” the officer asks.
“Sorry sir, just driving into Calgary. Got tired so I pulled off the road and decided to take a power nap,” I replied.
“Do you mind stepping out of the vehicle sir?”
“Uh…sure.”

I opened the door and stepped out of the car. The cop stepped back a bit as I emerged from the vehicle and leaned against the door. He shined his flashlight at me and into the car looking around through the windows.

“Have you been drinking tonight?” he asked.
“No sir, as I said I’m just tired.”
“Any drugs or weapons in the vehicle?”
“No sir, may I please just get on my way?” I asked in a hurried tone.
“What’s the rush? You were already taking a nap, why the hurry to leave?” he asked suspiciously.
“No rush sir I just want to get back on the road now that I’m awake.” Damn this cop was asking too much. I needed to get out of there.
“Well, I’m just gonna go run your plates, make sure there’s no warrants out for you and I’ll let you be on your way. Stay here, don’t get back in the car.”
“Yes sir.” SHIT, if he runs the plates I’ll be fucked. I don’t have any more gas though, I can’t speed off, the gun is in the glove box, and I can’t run.

The cop walks back to the cruiser and I watch nervously as he taps away on his laptop and calls in on the radio. He looks up at me from the driver’s seat and back down at the laptop a few times. I try not to look back but then I see him just staring at me…I think…wait, what’s that blinking, that’s not the squad car lights. The cop jumps out of the vehicle and draws his gun.
“GET ON THE GROUND NOW” I hear him yell as I dive over the hood. Two shots ring out and one pops the drivers tire. I see now that the taillights are flashing like crazy. That bitch must have tapped the wires and is signaling through them.

“Come out from behind the car!” he screams at me. I slowly try to open the passenger door and see a shot shatter the window. I peek up and see that he’s on the radio, must be calling for backup. I take this as my opportunity to reach in the car and grab my pistol from the glove box. I immediately jump up and begin firing back, carefully timing my shots to keep him pinned down but not wasting my ammo.

I start to back towards the edge of the woods that is bordering the highway. I fire off one or two shots every five seconds or so. I know I still got one clip left and as I reach the woods I have to drop the current magazine and reload. As I do that I make a break for the woods. I take off running and hear multiple shots ringing out behind me. I break through the trees and soon realize it’s not woods, it’s a tree line of an open farm field. DOUBLE FUCK.

I sprint as fast as I can across the field and my legs burn. I look over my shoulder and see the officer making a break through the trees. I fire two shots behind me which makes him drop to the ground for a second. I try to zig zag as I run, shots ringing out. I look ahead and about four hundred yards away is a farmhouse. I run as hard as I can, repeatedly looking back to see if the cop is following. I see him on the run but still a ways back. I can make it.

I approach the house and on the porch is a man in his late fifties I’d guess, he’s screaming something but I just raise my gun and take as best aim as I can. I place one shot into the wall behind him and another into his shoulder. He hits the ground and I run up and push him off the porch onto the ground. I kick in the door and see there’s an old woman trying to run up stairs as I come in. I point the gun at her and yell for her to get out. She comes running down the stairs and I see a second girl coming down, no older than nineteen.

“Stop,” I say to the girl, “Kate?”

“What?” she asks.

“Kate, it’s you.”

The girl has a dumbfounded look on her face, not knowing who this Kate is.

“Take me to the basement,” I say to her.
“What?! No, just let me leave.”
“DAMN IT KATE! You know who I am. It’s me, Josh. Now let’s go before they get here.”
“STOP CALLING ME THAT, I DON’T KNOW WHO KATE IS YOU SICK FREAK!”

I grab her by the arm and feel a sharp pain shoot through my shoulder. It’s then I realize the large blood stain on my shirt and the hole through my shoulder. I reach with my other arm and drag her around the staircase. I see the door for the basement stairs and I pull her down into the basement just as I hear the officer enter the house and the mom screaming that I have her daughter.

“Kate, how do you not remember me?” I angrily ask.
“Your shoulder, you lost a lot of blood, you must be hallucinating. Please, stop calling me that. It’s not me. Let me go and I can talk to the cops for you, please!!”
“You’re not Kate? Fuck! Fine, then get on that wall,” I yell as I point to the far wall. I hear the door open and I look up and fire a shot towards the officer, “Stay back, don’t try to come down here or I’ll shoot her!” I yell up at him.

I look over at the girl. She’s curled up in the fetal position against the wall sobbing. This is it, the end, no getting out of this one. Might as well end it with a bang then.

I find some old rope in the basement and walk over to the girl. I hear people moving around upstairs and know I don’t have much time. I lay her face down on the stairs and tie her ankles to the bottom. Then I loop a rope around her neck and quietly climb the stairs. I make a nice tight loop and the rope taut and I tie it to the door handle. I then climb back down and secure her wrists to the side of the staircase so she’s fully immobilized and slightly choking on the stairs.

I then climb up and sit on the stairs. I whip out my cock and slide it into her mouth. I tell her if she wants to live she’ll suck properly and not bite down. The gun to the back of her head makes sure she complies. She clearly is experienced in sucking cock as she does an amazing job, working the shaft, flicking her tongue over the head, shoving it far down her throat which takes some great effort while being choked. I’m soon ready to cum and right at the last moment I pull out and shoot my load directly into her eyes. She fails to close them in time and it fills them up and blinds her. No worries though, my cock should be the last thing she sees.

I then crawl back down and slide a finger into her tight twat. Sadly it feels quite loose, “Have you been fucked before slut?” I ask her.

In a muffled, gargling time voice she mutters out, “Yes, many times, I even have diseases you don’t wanna touch that.”

I laugh and smile, not that she can see it, “So I shouldn’t stick it in that loose pussy of yours?”

“Nope, it’s no good.”

“Fine then,” and with that I start running my finger along her ass crack. Just as my fingertip traces her tight little rosebud I feel her body tense and shudder, “I’ll take that shake as a sign that you’re an anal virgin, eh?”

“Please, no, don’t do that. I lied about my pussy. Fuck me please just not in my ass.”

I laugh and give her a nice smack on the left ass cheek, “Too bad. I got a thing for virgins, and since this is the only hole that is on a slut like you, guess I got no choice.”

I feel her body pulse as she sobs and tears fall down. I grab her tiny waist and point my now re-hard cock at her tiny sphincter and in one fluid motion plunge deep into her bowels. She lets out a scream and I hear footsteps running around upstairs frantically. I pump hard and fast into her tight asshole, her muscles clench my cock tight as I brutally ravage her. Soon I’m already nearing the edge of blowing my load deep into her dirty hole. She’s screaming at the top of her lungs as my huge cock rips her ass open.

Just then I feel my cock spasm and long jets of jizz shoot deep into her ass over and over. About half way through this intense orgasm I see the door above me shatter into tiny pieces as a hostage rescue team busts the door with a battering ram. The sudden loss of tension on her neck causes her head to drop and her ass clenches up trapping my cock in her ass. I try to pull out but it’s so tight I can’t move.

She screams, “HELP ME!”

I look up and the last thing I see is the muzzle flash as three rounds enter my head and I slowly bend backward. Her ass clenched so tight I hang there by my cock, body limp and still impaled in her ass as my cum slowly drips out of her.

storyboy
07-24-2011, 01:06 AM
He's alive!!!!!!!!! :d:d:d:d

Jonfron
10-27-2011, 03:36 PM
Another story I love