PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Silent Temper

LittleRayRay
06-14-2010, 02:17 PM
Silent Temper

PROLOGUE

I was a girl who didn’t get out much, a girl who would just go to cheerleading and come home and study. I wasn’t a nerdy girl or anything like that, and I am still quite popular. But I was just different from who I am now. My mom used to say that behind every happening, a story lurks in its shadow. This is the story about what changed me forever.

The fall of last year is where this story takes place, and until that time I had only kept one secret from my mom. She used to say that my hair looked like a bucket of Strontium salt on fire. Red hair usually makes for a red temper, but not for me. The color red to me means health, courage, and a few other things. I thought of health because of my ample size, it was perfect- never a stretch mark like when my sister got them, or even a scar. Everything was smooth and creamy, except for one thing on the dip in my back, just above my ass. My feet were small, with pretty turquoise painted toenails most of the time; and my ankle styled a charm bracelet except for things like cheerleading and showers. It had little treasures from all over the world hanging on.

The girls I hung out with were on the cheer squad, and they all had more or less of the same build as me. The only girl that did things that the others thought as vulgar was a girl that was a little smaller then us-and we were all around 5’7”. Her name was Whitney Sampson; she was 5’5” and was the only one that wasn’t a virgin. She had sugar cherry blonde hair and 34b breasts, which fit her figure perfectly. Then, of course there was Tahnee Thanes, the tallest of the group who had a pixie blond hair cut and a great pair of long tan legs. She loved track, and every meet the team went to she would be a lap ahead of everyone when she was running in the mile. Once, her time was five minutes. Jan Vang was also on the Track Team and she was a girl who would say things she thought, when she thought them. Jan had black hair, which she kept in lusciously loose curls most of the time and she always worse her Jesus bracelet, even doing high jump.

My friends and I usually had a sleepover every other Friday. It rotated between Jan, Whitney, Me, and Tahnee. The weekend that this story is about, took place in Whitney’s cottage about a quarter mile from her house. We had just finished off a bag of Doritos and quarter of a bottle of Krug when Whitney’s older brother, James, walked in. He had dark blond hair, startling blue mysterious eyes, and an amazing aurora about him. His hands were big, strong, and were marked with years of scars. He was 6’2” with a sexy voice straight from the movies. It melted in my ears.

Memories for Life
06-14-2010, 03:06 PM
OMG! Somebody was definitely paying attention in English class! Those four paragraphs were the most concise well written words I've seen on this site.

LittleRayRay
06-15-2010, 02:12 PM
The Situation

The living room of the cottage had two pale couches, with a glass coffee table between them. In the middle of the room, there was a large circular fireplace. By the couches there was another fireplace, and above it a mirror that turned into a television. Green lush plants were everywhere, and some of them were disguised light fixtures. James sat next to Jan on the second couch. He was wearing a white short sleeved shirt that hugged his muscles, and grey sweat pants that made him look like a model. From my knowledge of him I knew he was a senior in college, and I knew he was going to be a lawyer of criminal law. That thought made me start to think of the punishments he would give out towards girls who did naughty things.

“So, what are you guys doing with a bottle of mom’s Krug?” James said, staring at us. “You are all eighteen and nineteen which is under the legal age. I could report you, you know,” The comment made me and Jan stiffen. Tahnee wasn’t listening, she was texting a boy she liked and she had her headphones on. I nudged her, and she straightened up. “Unless, of course... You can make a deal with me. We all know you girls do this every other weekend. But what information I’m after is how long have you been breaking the law?” By now Tahnee had given him her full attention, and Whitney looked pretty worried. She knew him better then all of us, and I sensed she could see what was coming. I spoke up.

“We started as juniors in High School. It has been going on every other weekend since then.” It was true, too. We had started doing this about the time when Jan’s dad died. At first it was to perk her up, get her to have a good time and to stop thinking of committing suicide. Now it was just for fun. Jan had started to tear up once she realized what she got everyone into. I didn’t want James to hurt her; she had been through enough of pain already. “I didn’t realize it would lead to more drinking and breaking the law. I’m not sorry for what I did, but I am sorry I got everyone into this. It was my fault we even started in the first place.” That part wasn’t entirely true, and I hoped he wouldn’t catch on. Everyone’s eyes were on me, and I could see James was formulating his response. We sat in silence for a while.

Once James spoke, he spoke to all of us. “Since I believe you, and since I know you all have been doing this since high school and you are now sophomores in college, I can presume you have been doing this for four or five years. Correct?” We shook our heads yes. “Good. There are 52 weeks in a year, and you do this every other weekend, correct?” His tone was starting to make Tahnee a little mad. I put my hand on her knee. It seemed to work a little. “I need an answer, ladies.” Whitney made a noise that was between a ‘mhm’ and a goat’s plea. She was crying now. “Good,” he looked at his sister “every year you do this around 22 times, I excluded four times for if for some reason you couldn’t make it or if it landed on a holiday. Since I am generous, I will only count four years. That means you have broken the law at least 88 times. Correct?” Even I didn’t know where this was going. “It will look bad on me if my own sister was to be trialed in court for countless underage drinking. Not to mention your parents being suspected as supplying the alcohol. What do you say? Can we make a deal? I won’t tell if you do the things I want you to do.” Tahnee looked as if she was about to explode. Whitney shook her head yes.

James turned too looked at me, and he smiled. I thought to myself it was probably just because I wasn’t showing how scared I was. What I was showing was my excitement. To that sleepover I purposely wore a mini skirt, and James knew it. I aware of how much he knew about me, and that made me wet. “How about it, Miah? Would you like to make a deal?” he was mocking both me and Whitney at the same time. I wondered how he did it. He gave me one of those “I know you want to.” stares. He was right, I did want to. What else does he know about me? Now the thought gave me the chills. “Jan, Tahnee?” They nodded. Tahnee didn’t look too happy, but I could tell she was excited. Jan on the other hand just plain looked scared. I pitied her, but I was scared too. “We are all in agreement, correct?” Jan started to say something, but James shut her up by making her bend over his knee and giving her a few good whacks. Jan sat back up with doe eyes, when she sat back down on the sofa she winced. James went on with his endless questions.

“No one, I repeat not one of you will speak unless a direct question is coming from my mouth to your ears. Correct?” We nodded again. “We were in agreement over something that we did not discuss yet, correct?” He had a lot of questions having the same answer, I thought. We nodded anyways. “Good answer. This means you don’t know what to expect, so I can change the rules at any time and I also have the power to let one of you or all of you go. Correct?” Jan, Whitney and I nodded. Tahnee just sat there. James didn’t notice. “I hope you understand the situation, girls. I am in complete control. You will do what I say, when I tell you to do it. You do not move unless I tell you.” He waited a few seconds, and then continued.

“This is a lot to take in, I know girls. But please let me handle everything and unless you disobey my orders you will not be punished. Understand?” Again, we nodded. Tahnee seemed more relaxed at the not being punished part. “I will not start the whole ordeal tonight. I know you will cooperate next time because I have this,” he held up an unmarked CD “It has snapshots of suggestive positions of all of you taken from past cheerleading events. What makes it so special is that I used a high tech X-ray camera to take the shots, and I know a guy who is really good at Photoshop. He placed Jan here about to be fucked by an African American, from the time when you fell at the football game. Remember? You almost sprained your ankle. The picture has a nice picture of you looking down on the ground with a look of pain or ecstasy no your face. Tahnee I believe you were tied up in the splits getting ate out by a dumb blond chick; you had this dumbstruck look on your face that is just perfect for that situation. Don’t you think, Miah? I didn’t forget about you, Miah. You were placed sitting naked on my bed legs spread with me sitting next to you with my cock out. Don’t worry about me, my face is pixilated out. Oh, and Whitney, you will do this because I said so. I have years of dirt over your head, and if you don’t cooperate I’ll tell our parents. For the other girls, I’ll send a copy of this to everyone you know, respect, or respects you. That includes your parents, professors, and of course everyone in the school and in your family. Do you understand sluts?” We nodded. “Good. We’ll start when I feel the need to get some anger out.”

Memories for Life
06-15-2010, 04:50 PM
I'm sorry, LittleRayRay, but I have to remove my proclamation from before "the situation" chapter. The prologue was well thought out and nicely paced, I was eager to see how well the rest of your story would unfold!

Much to my disappointment that this is nothing more than a blackmail story!

Xdressbitch
06-15-2010, 06:53 PM
Well... I like it!!! At least for now it kinda depends on what he makes them do!!! :) and hey did u get my private message?

LittleRayRay
06-15-2010, 09:27 PM
It's ok, Memories for life, but I should inform you that this isn't going to be a blackmail story for more then three or four parts. You see, I get my ideas from things I've seen or heard and I just watched a couple movies that together open a whole knew prospect. But first, I have to tie it in with the current predicament. Don't scratch things off your list from the first installment, dude. I plan to plot twist when the time is right, when there is enough room to wiggle.

erick92
06-15-2010, 09:37 PM
I'm sorry, LittleRayRay, but I have to remove my proclamation from before "the situation" chapter. The prologue was well thought out and nicely paced, I was eager to see how well the rest of your story would unfold!

Much to my disappointment that this is nothing more than a blackmail story!

I'm curious, if he didn't blackmail the girls, why would they have done this in the first place? If they were perfectly willing, it would just be another S/M story that you see so many off. This at least gives an interesting twist.

Also, if I know LittleRayRay, which I kinda do, she has a pretty twisted mind and can take this a different direction really fast.

ShinyDemon
06-15-2010, 10:52 PM
Well, I must congratulate you on the story so far - this really is excellent, and one of the most well written, descriptive stories I have read in a long time.
I like the way you have described the surroundings, rather than just the characters. I'm curious to see where this story is leading, but really looking forward to the next part.

Memories for Life
06-17-2010, 03:15 AM
I'm curious, if he didn't blackmail the girls, why would they have done this in the first place? If they were perfectly willing, it would just be another S/M story that you see so many off. This at least gives an interesting twist.

Also, if I know LittleRayRay, which I kinda do, she has a pretty twisted mind and can take this a different direction really fast.

I'm just saying that if I'm at getdare.com, looking at truth or dare forum, the thread might be a ToD story. If I wanted to read a story about people being forced to do things, especially if you do using fake pictures you've doctored, then I would have headed over to getblackmailed.com!

I'm sure you story will turn out fine, LittleRayRay! The Prologue suggests a unique twist on the usual stories here so I'm disappointed that free will has been removed!