PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (no limits)

bmc
06-13-2010, 09:42 AM
18/male/slave seeks any age/female/master in any location (offline relationship/phone/videos and pics)

hey i am 18 and male from the uk. i have blonde hair and skinny build. i can only get online at certain times. and maybe once or twice a week as i do not have internet in my house. i am willing to use mobile phone to send picture messages or videos. i have unlimited multimedia messages so can send as many as you want. i have no limits. i live on my own so can do things anytime during the day. i have likes and dont likes but i dont see the need to post them because i will adjust my likes or dislikes to adjust you. i am looking for a mistress please. please send me a pm and i will send you my mobile phone number. my mobile network is o2. thanks for reading hope to hear from you soon.:cool:

bmc
06-13-2010, 11:45 AM
replies soon would be appreciated. thanks

Slenderman - Doctor
06-13-2010, 11:46 AM
replies soon would be appreciated. thanks

It's gunna take more than two hours to find a proper and suitable Mistress. Realistically, it could take a few days to a week or so, sometimes even longer. Be patient :)

SubMissChievous
06-13-2010, 11:47 AM
You posted 2 hours ago only... Just be patient (and don't unnecessarily bump without adding info please...)

bmc
06-20-2010, 10:49 AM
sorry for bump lol

BettyBoop
06-20-2010, 10:52 AM
You've already been told not to bump without adding new information..

samsammy92
06-22-2010, 06:08 AM
IMO you should be aloud to bump.