PDA

View Full Version : Nipple torture

loic
06-13-2010, 06:59 AM
Have a boy (or female without underbra) wearing a shirt with sand paper squares stuck with tape inside the shirt over his nipples, he will be arroused all day!!

Ribbit101
06-13-2010, 07:14 AM
I am a great advocate of this... If you want to be mean (silly question, of course we do) and sandpaper on the clit can also be fun!

Redx000x
06-13-2010, 10:06 AM
I've yet to try this, but I've worked with Emory Cloth before. It's the stuff used to clean copper piping in pluming. It would be perfect for this. It has a super fine grain.

Ribbit101
06-13-2010, 10:29 AM
Emory cloth would be a good substitute

horney.gurl
06-15-2010, 12:37 AM
I love pain on my nipples... Its like an instant turn on. Any other ideas? I have the wooden cloths pins?

Sexy_Bwoi_15
06-19-2010, 05:12 PM
i have japanese clover clamps :)

Ch3rry B0mb
06-30-2010, 12:15 PM
You will need:

Clover clamps
Ankle Cuffs
(2) - Two-way adjustable bondage ties w/metal clasps

Have your sub attach one end of each bondage tie to the metal chain of the clamps. He will then lay on his back and attach the clover clamps to his nipples. Then he should put on the ankle cuffs, pull his knees to his chest and grab his ankles. He will then adjust the bondage ties to equal this distance and then attach the other end of the bondage ties to his ankle cuffs. When he's settled in, force him to masturbate. For extra discomfort, he can wear a diaper and be forced to masturbate through the diaper. Inevitably, the sub will kick his leg out or knock his arm against his leg. Every time this happens, you will be treated with a whimper, groan, or an extremely audible, "OUCH" since tugging on the chain tightens the clamps and provides a not-so-gentle reminder of who the slave belongs to.

Side Note: I tend to giggle when I put my sub through this ordeal. The sounds he makes are just so adorable that I can't help myself. He, in turn, likes my laugh so I think perhaps next time I'll have to use the mute button unless I'm issuing commands.

<3
Cherry

VanderJackTruHeart
08-20-2010, 06:25 PM
Yet another great idea.

jtha
08-21-2010, 01:03 AM
Interesting idea, but is it safe as i have read certain experiences where the paper actually scraped quite a bit of the skin of the nipples. But i think i will try it today!;)

On a side note, may i ask, how different is the clamping force of those Japanese Clover Clamps. I have used tons of Clothespins, sometimes even stacking 3-4 clothespins of top of each other to increase the pressure. But before getting those clover clamps, ask how different is it compared to clothespin clamping?

:)