PDA

View Full Version : Subscribe to getDare.com

depp
08-28-2006, 09:52 PM
:pirashoot: After a few users asked me about getDare subscriptions, I've added them! :pirashoot:

Not only do you help support your site when you subscribe, you get a bunch of extra features too (See the subscription page for current features)! Get more private messages, change your user title, make your name italic, and more! Subscribers will also be given the opportunity to test any new software releases or features getDare comes up with before all other users.

It's cheep too! The monthly rate is less than most drinks at your local coffee shop. It also helps us keep the lights on.

To take a look, just follow the below link while logged in.
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/payments.php

Big_Joe
08-29-2006, 10:49 AM
Well im not gonna be able to coz i aint usin my parents credit card!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

depp
08-29-2006, 04:41 PM
Well im not gonna be able to coz i aint usin my parents credit card!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Relax. It's mostly for those who want to support the site. I'm not trying to create two classes of users or restrict access. Just let people who can help out get that chance.

I might run a contest for a free subscription here too if I get some good ideas. ;)

I don't want this to be a negative thing. If you guys don't like this optional idea I will take it down.

depp
08-29-2006, 04:43 PM
Wait a sec. Your a mod. You get to do most of that stuff anyways. :-) PM me if you need something. Mods and staff always get freebies for all the good (spam & user fighting) they do around here.

I don't even have all those features. :-D

chain
08-29-2006, 05:11 PM
Ya know, I wouldn't mind something like a small banner right above the top banner or something

Big_Joe
08-30-2006, 03:54 AM
Ok thx depp!!

I've been meaning to ask y u got rid of the members list?

depp
08-31-2006, 01:49 AM
I've actuially been thinking of adding small forum ads. If I do though I'll make sure it does not distract from what we do here. Perhaps in my next upgrade. I have to edit the forums template for the next version of vBulletin anyways.

>I've been meaning to ask y u got rid of the members list?
Members list??? Waaaaaaaaaa? Hee hee hee!

userben
09-01-2006, 08:51 PM
lol the site is moving up in the world lol i rember when i first say the site i got the www.ebamworld i suck at speeling the site has really taken of since then my baby all grow up lol:) :p :p :D

depp
09-02-2006, 05:32 AM
We have grown quite a bit. :-)