PDA

View Full Version : Illegal

Buzzlightyear
10-12-2007, 08:55 PM
Does anyone smoke any natural substances? If you do, are you a recreational marijuana user, or an opium junkie?

To answer my own question, I MAY be a recreational user, but I'm not saying that I am, that can get me in trouble. But hey, anything that's natural can't be THAT bad, right?

Krystal
10-12-2007, 10:14 PM
But hey, anything that's natural can't be THAT bad, right?

try smoking poison ivy...

lol sorry i always have to say that when someone says that. cause like if your gonna use that argument. you realize some of the deadliest substances are natural. (and yea i know cigs are worse then mary j)

i've got nothing against it, but i've never done it. to answer the question.

TheLittleStrawberry
10-13-2007, 12:27 AM
I MAY have tried it once.... and it MIGHT have hurt my throat a little too much to do it again :-P

MasterO
10-13-2007, 05:38 AM
Krystal is right in the fact that many of the deadliest toxins on earth are 100% natural and can be found existing naturally in our plants and animals. Also most of our medications are produced in the lab but are man made replicas of naturally existing chemicals. We need a balance of many could be deadly chemicals in our system just to function properly. The problem comes in when we concentrate and alter these natural chemicals and consume more than the needed requirements of them. The high feelings one gets from any "drug" chemical is not a normal feeling and is an indication that one has over-consumed that chemical. Prolonged excessive intake of these chemicals not only alters the brain and reproductive systems but puts added stress on the heart, liver and kidneys that are overworking to remove it from the system and return the system to normal levels. Personally, I take prescription narcotic pain meds on a daily basis for health reasons and hate it. I wish that I did not need the drugs. I can not understand why anyone would want to take them "recreationally" as they interfere with my recreation far more than they enhance it. To each there own but if you feel the need to get high for fun then my opinion is you need to get a life and re-evaluate fun. JMO
The illegal drug users do make it a real pain in the ass for we not so lucky people that really need them to function. We have to jump through the hoops and be monitored and tested on a regular basis to prove that we are using our meds properly and not "recreationally" or selling them for profit to someone else.

Buzzlightyear
10-13-2007, 07:38 AM
yeah, I know it's not GOOD for you, but maryj can open your eyes to a whole new reality. Really good for meditation and such. also, most of the people I know don't NEED these to have fun, they just want to because it greatly improves your senses, and can make a crappy concert seem worth the money. Also, I MAY be able to study better on ganja.

Sum
10-13-2007, 09:23 AM
smoked a fair bit of weed in my time, never touched opium though, one of the drunks that's on my no no list!

damned_virus
10-13-2007, 01:14 PM
Never smoked any drugs or cigs, or touched alcohol for that matter.

I prefer to remember all that I do at a night at a club (y), still wake up with a headache tho :P

moxie
05-19-2011, 05:46 PM
It is not my thing.

Dareholic
11-15-2012, 09:41 PM
Now why would answer a question that could get me landed in jail for answering it truthfully?

switchee
11-15-2012, 09:59 PM
i can't stand weed. makes me totally paranoid. but i have nothing against other people smoking it, as long as it's not around me. nothing worse than being the only person in the room not stoned

Rucati
11-16-2012, 01:36 AM
Now why would answer a question that could get me landed in jail for answering it truthfully?

Answering a question on the internet can't get you in trouble with the law, don't be silly. All you have to do is say you were lying, typing something on the internet wouldn't hold up in court.

Anyway, I've never done anything. I have nothing against it, I just don't do it. I'd be down to try it, but I don't really hang out with people who do drugs, even my friends that do drugs I don't hang out with much.