PDA

View Full Version : Sucking on real Dildo

x1x
06-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Hello getdare users,
I have an idea that came into my mind. it will work with female mistress male slave. the mistress will bring a male friend and tell him to hide she put on her strap on dildo and blindfold her slave. she orders him to suck on the strap on dildo before that her friend will come in and the slave will suck his penis this will be interesting if the slave is straight.

also the mistress can take a video and after the saleve finish sucking and the boy friend leave out she can show her slave the video and he will be surprized that he was sucking on real penis.

Regards:)

timetoshine
06-11-2010, 07:34 PM
it doesnt have to be a female mistress, and a female slave. it could just as well be a female mistress, and a female slave. only the reaction wont be as good.

Redx000x
06-11-2010, 07:44 PM
I'm bisexual, so for me this would be fun. But if I was straight, I WOULD BE PISSED. Unless the slave is straight and into forced bi/gay this is just cruel. Slaves should not be tricked into doing something outside their limits.

And timetoshine, what if the slave was a lesbian, and not into forced hetero?

Not to beat you up in your first post x1x, but unless that is one of the slaves kinks, that is totally uncalled for.

timetoshine
06-11-2010, 08:10 PM
And timetoshine, what if the slave was a lesbian, and not into forced hetero?

I was just saying it wasn't exclusive to male slaves, and could also be used with a female slave as well.

and your also right. this would be pretty mean if they went interested in this stuff.

Ribbit101
06-12-2010, 05:08 AM
The only thing is... the slave will realise as soon as it is put in his/her mouth...A real penis is warm and malleable (soft isn't the right word... but you can feel the skin moving underneath)... But it could still be a cheeky surprise! Just make sure it isn't against your subs limits!

SubMissChievous
06-12-2010, 09:21 AM
The only thing is... the slave will realise as soon as it is put in his/her mouth...A real penis is warm and malleable (soft isn't the right word... but you can feel the skin moving underneath)...

Exactly what I was thinking :)

I can say from experience that both cocks and dildos feel very differently in your mouth. I'm sure I would know the difference right away. I would need to be heavily drunk not to be able to see the difference :p

That being said the idea as a mindfuck isn't bad in itself. As long as the sub is ok with it.

Just as it's been said about the involvement of another person just make sure that mindfucks is something the sub is alright with. For some people, both of these are fair game but not everyone and can, in some cases, even be deal breakers. I'm sure the idea can be fun for some, even as "punishment", but it's not worth it if there's a risk of losing trust and for the relationship to break on a bad note or a misunderstanding :)

Dice7
06-12-2010, 10:57 AM
Isn't this basically rape?

timetoshine
06-12-2010, 10:59 AM
it could be. it all comes down to if the slave is interested in that or not.

SubMissChievous
06-12-2010, 11:11 AM
Isn't this basically rape?

In the worst case scenario, yes, it could be felt as rape if the person isn't consenting.

That's why it's very important to negociate rules and limits, especially when activities may involve other people, mindfucks, consensual non-consent, and other edgy stuff.

theone
06-12-2010, 11:19 AM
I also see the OP sugestion as problamatic in regards to trust.

Dice7
06-12-2010, 12:05 PM
it could be. it all comes down to if the slave is interested in that or not.

I don't quite get that. If a straight girl is raped, its still rape regardless of her being 'interested' in having sex with men.

SubMissChievous
06-12-2010, 12:44 PM
I don't quite get that. If a straight girl is raped, its still rape regardless of her being 'interested' in having sex with men.

It's not so much about sexual orientation... some straight people are still into forced homo/bi. Some people are into consensual non-consent also regardless of genders,etc... There's a lot more about this kind of play than the actual gender issue here. That's why it's all about communication and establishing limits etc. Not everyone would react the same. When I first read this idea the first issue I thought I'd have with it was the mindfuck aspect of it as this is a major deal breaker for me. That's the first thing that came to mind even though I'm straight and not into involving outsiders into play. I guess the idea of being "tricked" just would kill any trust I have if I were exposed to something like that.

Redx000x
06-12-2010, 12:50 PM
I think Cloe's hammered in the consent point enough I don't need to mention it again.

Now, personally, this would be fun for me. So long that I knew the third party, and was comfortable with them. Not to say it couldn't be a surprise. But, this would mean communication between dom and sub.

Obedient_Calf
07-12-2010, 07:34 AM
My only question to this would be surly people can tell the difference between a real one and a dildo?

Im stright and i bet i could guess right everytime.

Ch3rry B0mb
07-22-2010, 05:01 PM
It's not so much about sexual orientation... some straight people are still into forced homo/bi. Some people are into consensual non-consent also regardless of genders,etc... There's a lot more about this kind of play than the actual gender issue here. That's why it's all about communication and establishing limits etc. Not everyone would react the same. When I first read this idea the first issue I thought I'd have with it was the mindfuck aspect of it as this is a major deal breaker for me. That's the first thing that came to mind even though I'm straight and not into involving outsiders into play. I guess the idea of being "tricked" just would kill any trust I have if I were exposed to something like that.

This. ^

Plus:

This would be the first time that I would get physically violent with the Dom.

You'd best believe I'd kick his ass.

FalcoPunch
07-22-2010, 06:19 PM
Could see a slave takeing it the wrong way and thinking rape as he clams his teeth down on the guys dick -,-