PDA

View Full Version : What was the last Dare that you did...

Marc
10-11-2007, 11:19 AM
Answer truthfully!

What was the last dare that you did?

And what is the dare that you would most like to do?

TheLittleStrawberry
10-11-2007, 11:23 AM
last dare? inserting a cucumber in my female thingy! teehee!

what I wanna be dared to.... hmm.... drinking some pepsi. yum yum ^^

Jack18
10-12-2007, 01:54 PM
The last dare I did was run around my house naked in broad daylight. Pretty fun.

I think i am going to go do that just for fun.

kc101
10-12-2007, 02:14 PM
it was, on webcam to wank a little then hump a pillow

Naughtybaby
10-12-2007, 02:24 PM
the last dare i did was write a guys name on my belly and it was in permanent marker

Marc
10-14-2007, 02:20 AM
answering my own question...

Last dare I did was to get naked and attempt to give myself a blowjob (failed to get close enough!), take a photo of the same (did), and not ejaculate in the process (failed) but if I did I had to clean myself up and swallow the mess (did) and send the photo to 5 people (failed - so far).

NB: Don't ask for the pic on this thread

Phew! Done it!!

Manbearpig
10-14-2007, 08:27 AM
the last dare i did? Stick as many icecubes into a pair as possible.

TheLittleStrawberry
10-15-2007, 03:31 AM
the last dare i did? Stick as many icecubes into a pair as possible.

I think you're all forgetting to answer question number 2... "Which dare would you like to do the most?"

TheLittleStrawberry
10-15-2007, 06:23 AM
or dared to make out/engage in sex with them.
I'm so imaginative...

Lol who wouldn't.... if you're a guy that is. *whistle*

Krystal
10-15-2007, 03:59 PM
last dare i did was to wear a short dress with no underwear.

a dare i would like to do... something fun

likesdares69
10-15-2007, 07:02 PM
suck a dick :( and im most likely to exchange pics

TheLittleStrawberry
10-15-2007, 08:17 PM
suck a dick :( and im most likely to exchange pics

If it's something you dont wanna do you shouldn't do it(noticing the sad smiley). Dont push limits that you'll regret... But if it's something you wanna do, go for it.

likesdares69
10-15-2007, 08:21 PM
that was the last dare i did, im more likely to send pics, and i was drunk

Tankramp
10-16-2007, 04:44 PM
Last dare was run around the block nude at 10 at night. Dare that i'd like to do, Stay naked for a week with absolutely nothing to hide behind (again!)

Littleone
10-19-2007, 11:24 AM
Last dare i did 3 of us were playing t or d with mild dares last one i had to stand naked in middle of room and let the other 2 (females) take pics first with no erection then had to get erect for more pics

SolarFox
10-25-2007, 03:04 PM
The last dare i did was given to me by marc. I was dared to wear no underwear to the mall and then to try on two new pairs of jeans while someone was in the changing room with me and then to post the results in detail here. I had A LOT of fun with this dare. I went to the mall and went into one of my favorite clothing stores and got two pairs of jeans. I went to the changing room where a guy handed me the key and i went in to change. I pressed this button in the stall that tells the person manning the changing rooms to come to the stall to see if the customer needs a different size or color (hope this makes sense) and the guy came over. Because i was in the corner stall i opened the door and stood there bottom half naked and asked the guy to help me open the button on the jeans. He came into the stall opened the button and walked out without a word. After that i came out of the stall and bought one pair of jeans (i needed a new pair anyway:D ) I haven't seen that guy since;) .

joeman
11-02-2007, 03:12 PM
last dare I did was to give my Girl friend oral, got her to have an orgasm by the way(ten seconds before her mom came home). I would most like to be my girlfreinds slave for a week.