eating weird things
minor public dare
masturbation
Will not do:
Anal
Poop/Piss
Cross dress
Webcam

This was john's acount getdare acount. John was a frequent member of getdare.com who mostly read the stories posted on the site and chatted with interesting people from around the world. On of the people he chatted with was Redrobin. Redrobin was a female who was also siixteen such as John. The two liked to dare eachother from time to time as they chatted every night. they never exchanged pictures in there dares so they only went off eachother getdare descrption. Both liked to do dares in public around other people without them knowing what they were doing.

emily was john's neighbor. she grew up with john and the two were close friends even thought they did not hang out with eachother in school. She was alsoo a member of getdare that wen under the name of redrobin becuase of her dark red hair.

Little did either of them know that both neighbors were chatting with eachother.

Apollo1:K my turn to dare u
Redrobin:Omg
Apollo1:Umm some time today you must ''accidently''touch a guys butt 3 times
Redrobin: the same guy
Apollo1:yup
Redrobin:k my turn to dare u
Apollo1:crap my parents ot back from shoprite i have to help them with a bbq were hosting by
Redrobin: ugghh i had a good one k by and thats so weird i am going to a bbq lol
Apollo1:twilight zone nunanuananuanauanauan(fade out) Lol ttyll

The Judge
06-07-2010, 06:10 PM
this particular case derives from what could happen to everyone here. keep up the case

smyrle
06-07-2010, 06:22 PM
im sorry about the low qulity story i got lazy after my first two attemps were both accidently erased

Robbo!
06-07-2010, 06:44 PM
I can see where this is going and I like it. Please continue.

smyrle
06-07-2010, 07:02 PM
Ch2 the bbq (that rymes)
John loved bbqs. All of the neighbors and their kids would come over and massive games would be created. Being the oldest on the block john was superior as not only was he stronger but faster too as he did crosscountry annd track. The best part was that during these massive games john and emily would stick together to make the ultimate duo to takedown any oppenent. They also had fun screwing with the little kids. Everyone was starting to come down to John's house for the little block party. John saw Emily walking out her door over to his backyard where people were settingup. She look stunning in a plain with tanktop and short shorts. The oufit was simple yet made he look so hot. John always had a crush on Emily. He dated other girls but she always stayed in his mind.

As emily ealked over to The Hutson's backyard she saw ohn walking toward her. she couldnt help but notice his arms have grown substatialy as he wore a mucle shirt with varsity wrestling on th front. Emily was almost confused about John now. They were always close friends but now she had more than friend feelings about him. She walked toward john she decided he would be the guy to be used in the dare she was given. It would be weird if she touched a adults ass or a litlle kids but john was in her grade so she would feel weird about an accidental touch. She did the first touch as the walked together to get some grub. She turned around pretending to here somthing and as she swung back around she lifted her arms away from her sides and her palm brushed his ass. John felt this and turned to Emily

"Did you just touch my ass? he said with a smile

"Jeez it was an accident sorry" her face was red at the fact that he felt it.

"Atleast i only have two more to do" she thought to her self as they went to get some water melon slices.

They both grabbed a slice and started to walk toward the swing set. As john took a bite out of his slice he dribbled the juice around his mouth. He lifted his shirt to wipe it away while doingso Emily couldnt help but notice the pack he was hiding. She thought about saying somthing but decided agaiinst it.

She did how ever decide howw she was going to get done with her dare from Apollo1. she jumped up and said "I want to push you" this was not out of the ordinary personality wise for emily is a perky girl. After a couple of swings she took action and pushed him not on his lower back but on hiss ass and repeated this when he swung back. although she thought shhe had done this seemingly this touching by his crush got John aroused an dicretely tucked his boner into his waist band before emily returned to the front of the swings

emily felt good at the complition of thee dare but she was getting excited aswell as she always did when she did a dare. John however had a sneaking supicion in his mind one tht he would test later.

smyrle
06-08-2010, 03:51 AM
Can some people comment so i kno this story is worth my time

BettyBoop
06-08-2010, 05:02 AM
Try a little bit of patience, you can't write a story and expect billions of comments on the first day, a lot of stories don't at first, you just need to be patient.

callofduty4
06-08-2010, 09:08 AM
this story is goin great keep it up.

The Judge
06-08-2010, 02:20 PM
you're doing great!!!! can't wait for the next installment.

smyrle
06-08-2010, 04:50 PM
Ch3
John paitently waited to listen for his dad to turn on the TV before he dare slip out the laptop from under his bed. Although he did this every night he always had the fear his dad would be waiting to come and burst in. As soon as he logged on to getdare he looked to see if Redrobbin wa in the chat. She was and after looking in the lounge he found her in the t or d chat. He immeadently setup a private chat

Apollo1:hey
Redrobin:hey
Apollo1:i feel like playing t or d tonight
Redrobin:im game and i want truth
Apollo1:how far have u been with a guy
Redrobin:only kissing t or d
Apollo1:truth
Redrobin:how far have u been with a girl
Apollo1:way to steal my q umm second base t or d
Redrobin:d
Apollo1:Get naked and stand in front of your window with the lights
on
Redrobin:alrighty i think my neighborhood is asleep

This was John's test he ran to his window with his phone out already he tried to put it by his waist as not to illuminate his face in the dark night. He look over to Emily's house and quickly saw a light go on in the otherwise dark house. The curtains were parted and Emily's naked body stepped in front of the window. It was to far to make out details but just knowing that Emily was naked got John excited. Quickly he snapped a picture with his phone and saved it before stepping away from his window and carefully climbing back into bedso not to make a noise on his old matress springs.
Redrobin: Done idk anyone saw me.
Apollo1:U never kno
Redrobin:I would be so embarresed if someone did though.
Apollo1:Yeah that would suck
Redrobin:Are you going to do a dare now
Apollo1:Yup
Redrobin:k i want u to write red robin across your stumach every day after u shower for a week in marker.
Apollo1:uhh k
Redrobin:im tired adios
Apollo1:same k night

rdcottman
06-08-2010, 06:45 PM
good story. one question though, what is with the blank chats?

smyrle
06-09-2010, 12:58 PM
sorry i had to post it quick becuase my sis came home sorry i will be editing and extending toghnight

slave_master
06-09-2010, 01:48 PM
Good story, I hope she doesnt find out that it is her neighbour, but he knows! Could be intersting...

smyrle
06-09-2010, 03:04 PM
finished the editing and ther may be the next chapter soon and dont worry its not what u think

smyrle
06-09-2010, 04:14 PM
CH 4
Monday came ending the long break. School was almost over but finals were all to close. Emily tried to wake herself up as shee stood at the corner of her street as she waited for the bus to arrive. She noticed John walking down the street toward the stop and waved. John nodded his head toward her his ussual greeting. As he got closer she sensed somthing was off he had a look on him that was only present when there was a big test that day and to Emily's knowledge their wasn't.
"hey" she said
"Hey"
"You ok you seem a little disrought"
"Realy i feel fine"
John didnt his palms were sweaty for what he was about to do
"I just got a new fish its like a bright red tropical and i thinking about a name can i run it by you?"
"Sure" she replied as she knew of John's love for fish and she always was willing to listen
"I wanna name it Redrobbin what do you think?"
John held his breath as Emily's face turned a shade of pink
"That's a nice name"
"I know your Redrobin on getdare" John said still not willing to inhale.
"What? What are you talking about?" Emily's palms were now sweaty
John pulled out his phone to show Emily the picture of her blurry naked body taken over the break"

"Are you gunna blackmail me?" Emily asked reading enough getdare stories to know she was in a bad position.
"No of course not" and as if to show her he was honest he imeadietly deleted the photo

Demon Thief
06-09-2010, 10:01 PM
Decent story so far.

P.S. I like your avatar. :D