PDA

View Full Version : The getDare List of Positions

Slenderman - Doctor
06-07-2010, 06:15 AM
There are loads of positions possible to use on slaves out there, but I have yet to find or see a definitive list, so I thought I'd start one.

I'll start with one and then you guys can add as many as you can think of ^_^

(If you want, rate them and describe how effective they are too)

#1: All-Fours
Very effective. Generic but it keeps the slave on his/her toes (literally). It reminds the slave who they are to the Master/Mistress and allows a decent inspection of the body. 10/10

Ribbit101
06-08-2010, 07:52 AM
#2 Inspection:
Standing, leds apart, hands behind back, on hips, or on head, with bust bushed forward

#3 Invitation:
On back, legs raised in the air with hands being used to grip the thigh to offer the dom unrestricted access to the slaves genitalia

UMO
06-08-2010, 09:51 AM
#4 Offering Position

This position is performed when the submissive male or female kneels up legs wide apart and presents themselves head tilted back, chest out and holds onto their ankles. It is also a very good stress position to use on disobedient submissives.

Night-1991
06-11-2010, 07:11 AM
#5 Whipping Position
This may be a standing or kneeling position. If standing the slave should be against a solid surface (hand bracing) exposing the back and buttocks for whipping. If kneeling, the slave should present back and buttocks in the air while adequately protecting the hands, and neck by keeping those areas down or under the body.

It's pretty much the same as the Gorean Whipping Position. It's useful too, in some cases also humiliating.

Maxximov
06-22-2010, 07:17 AM
The slave lies on their back then pushes themselves up off of the ground, arching their back in order to show off their torso as well as their genital regions. This position is very taxing and is an excellent punishment for all but the most physically fit and flexible of slaves.