PDA

View Full Version : Non-Fiction: The tale of a bet.

Linkfan
06-06-2010, 08:59 PM
Ok so just a little bit about me before I start this. At the time of this story I was fourteen and my sister was tweleve. We were about the same height, however I was much stronger. Anyway on with the story.

One day my sister approached me and challenged me to a match of Modern Warfare 2. I accepted as I was much better than her. Well I wish I would have known that she was practicing. We each were one kill away when I paused the game and said to her
"Lets make us a little bet. The loser has to do whatever the winner says for the next week." She agreed and the game resumed. Thats when the magic headshot happened, to me.
"Ha, I win!" she yelled. "Mom and dad are going to be out of town after tommorow for the next week. As for now, just wait here." She said as she ran into her room. She returned meere moments later with a pair of her panties and on of her bras.
"Those for you?" I asked fully knowing the answer.
"Nope, there for you." She said handing them to me. "I want you to sleep in these and nothing else tonight." I couldn't do anything to object so I just shrugged and went to my room. She followed me and I went to into the bathroom to change. When I emerged she giggled a little and said "Put your clothes on over those, we don't want mom and dad finding out about this."

To be continued...

dances with cheese
06-06-2010, 11:03 PM
hm sounds interesting, and non-fiction? you're either really lucky or really unlucky depending on your opinion.

Linkfan
06-07-2010, 05:33 PM
I could hardly sleep that night, thinking of what my sister was planning for the up comming days was killing me. I woke up to find my sister still asleep, so I decided to try to leave and get a break before she started. So I took a pair of jeans and a extra t-shirt and started out the door when my sister grabbed my shoulder.
"What are you doing?" she asked.
"Oh just going out to get the mail." I replied, knowing full well I was busted.
"Well, thats two for lying also. Come with me." she said harshly as I followed her into her room. "Take off everything but your underwear." Planning to honor our aggrement I just did as she said. As I was undressing she darted into her closet and emerged with the dress she had worn to my grandmother's birthday party. She tossed it to me and said "I bet you know what to do with this."
"Ya, I have a pretty good idea." I replied. When I got the dress on she took out her phone and snapped a few pictures. "Hey!" I yelled
"Ha, now you have to listen to me and do what I say. Unless you want every girl at school to see this i suggest you do everything I tell you." Well my fate was sealed, I had to do as she said. Thats when the doorbell rang. My sister answered it and thats when i saw her friend, who I had a major crush on, walked in. She immediately burst out laughing.
"Well, this is interesting." She said to me.
"Sit down." My sister instructed me to do. So I sat down and the two of them walked into my sister's bathoom and came out with a bag full of makeup and nail polish.
"Hope you like pink nails." Her friend said with a little smirk on her face. As soon as she said that they got to work painting my nails and fixing my makeup. I spent the rest of the day dressed like this and then my sister told me to go to bed in the dress, but I could wash off the makeup.

To be continued...

scipio
06-08-2010, 12:00 PM
please continue i can't wait to hear what happens next.

Bamboy330
06-08-2010, 02:55 PM
nice story plz continu it :D

bobster
06-11-2010, 06:06 AM
hurry up and continue plzzzzzzz

bobster
06-15-2010, 10:20 AM
linkfan if your not gunna finish it someone else do it

seth18
06-15-2010, 10:55 PM
It's only been about a week, a little more.. Give a little more time if you really like it.

Nice story, btw.