PDA

View Full Version : 21/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (offline relationship)

rebel_girl
06-06-2010, 07:19 PM
21/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in any location (pain)

Hi! My name is Devyn and I'm a 21 years old girl from Ohio. I am totally new to this and to be honest I'm not entirely sure how much I'm into this side of me.

I am looking for a Master who can teach me what it really means to be a slave, therefore I'm only looking for someone with experience.

I like spanking, nipple and clit torture, denial of certain activities is totally okay. There are other things which I haven't given much thought but I am willing to try with the right Master.

I am looking for a ggod time with a Master but I am not willing to send pictures or appear on webcam at any time. If there is anything I didn't answer or something that is unclear please contact me and I will do my best to correct it.

Looking forward to hear from you,
Devyn.

Monsieur
06-06-2010, 07:56 PM
Hmmm... Why does this post sound so familiar? :P

Question, the title says you are looking for an offline relationship, but your post doesn't make any mention of it and it sounds more like you're looking for an online relationship from the post. Care to clarify?

Egyptian
06-07-2010, 07:20 AM
she meant by offline relationship no webcam and no pictures
she didn't know the exact meaning i guess

vi2man
06-29-2010, 05:37 PM
I will be your master.