PDA

View Full Version : A very different place. (A very fun one)

surfergirl1989
06-06-2010, 04:33 PM
Hey there. I wanted to start writing a story, but wanted to not do the regular on earth kind of thing so I created my own place. I hope you enjoy. 
I gazed out of my window and looked at the faraway planet of Earth and smiled. Every time I zoomed in on Earth from my window it made me laugh at the thought that if they knew our planet existed they would most likely try to convert us or get rid of us. And how naïve that thought was. I un-zoomed my window’s Sight and sat on the sofa in my loft.

I live on Miror, a planet of beauty and wonder. In my opinion, anyway. Earth was a form of amusement to us on Miror. Earth’s name was used in jokes or in insults for the main reason that we are so different. Miror is more advanced and intelligent, but besides that, our rules are completely different. On Miror there are classes just as on Earth, but they are of a . . . different structure so to speak. There is a structure within a structure. The first structure is by your job category and the secondary is your wealth/ level within that category. Oh. And we have slaves. Nope, not the “do my laundry” kind of slaves. The “do my laundry with a butt plug and no clothes” kind.

Yup. That’s right, The fun kind. I live in a very different place. A very fun one. :p:D:cool:

Tell me if you like it!!

Raging Rob
06-06-2010, 05:25 PM
I'm liking it, interested to see where things go!

packrat
06-07-2010, 07:17 AM
Love it!!!!!:D:D:D:D

surfergirl1989
06-07-2010, 09:36 PM
Heres more...

The door opened and in came Kirin. She walked over to the table against the wall and set down her tray. As she bent over you could see the hot pink butt plug in her ass. She was wearing her maid uniform and that was it. Besides the day’s toys, that is. Every week day morning Kirin chose the toys she wanted to use. Weekends were the days I did whatever I wanted to her and the others. Today was Friday and she chose a hot pink theme. Hot pink apron, vibe, butt plug and high heels.

“Here is your breakfast Miss Nadia.” She said as she kneeled on a mat in the corner of the room as the rules stated whenever she was in the same room as me. She kneeled, facing the corner, and bent down forward so that her butt was high up in the air.

Here on Miror, it was an honor and a pleasure to be a slave. It was, for most a career choice. The involuntary slaves were made from criminals or masters turned insane or severely cruel. All five of my slaves are slaves by their choice. This is the best since they are happy rather than all pissy all the time.

I walked over to her and tapped her knees; she spread them wider, showing off the jewel on the base of the large butt plug. “Thank you, Kirin. You look very nice all in pink today.” She turned her head and smiled widely. As I took a drink of my strawberry smoothie I picked up the pink remote that sat on the tray. I smiled as I thought why Kirin had out it there. She loved her vibrators, and putting it there meant that she wanted me to play with her. I turned my chair so that I was facing her raised ass. Smoothie in one hand, remote in the other, I looked down at her. I stretched my leg out until my foot was just starting to put pressure in the jeweled end of the butt plug. Kirin moaned a little as her butt wiggled at the feel. I saw that the vibrator was on setting one. Simultaneously I shoved my foot down on the butt plug and shot the speed up to full on the vibe.

“Ahhhhhh!” Kirin yelped in surprise at the sudden change. I watched as chills raked down her body as her pleasure increased. She moaned and stretched her body back and forth.

I took a sip of my strawberry smoothie and moved my foot down and up on the butt plug, making her sigh with pleasure. I smiled as she started to plead for more. Yup. Having slaves was fun.

garrasdevil
06-08-2010, 01:50 PM
Wow, great story so far, keep it up! :)

Raging Rob
06-08-2010, 06:24 PM
You have a lot of potential with this story, but I do have some comments I'd like to make. I understand it is a slave story, and most TorD stories lead to slave stories, but it helps to throw in some Truth or Dare, I mean the site lives off of truth or dare! Haha. But anywho, keep up the good work (:

b0ris
06-09-2010, 12:00 AM
I like alternative universes. They open up soooo many possibilities... hmm...

Uranium
06-14-2010, 06:18 PM
I love this story. I wish I was Kirin. Omg. :D