PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: ones that went a little bit wrong

i'lldoit
06-06-2010, 10:29 AM
1: I was dared to remove my underwear in public... anyway while i was doing this (in the woods next to a park) just as i got naked a girl came and saw me! she smiled and laughed while i was pulling up my trousers ( she was incredibly hot!!!) she smiled and pulled up her skirt to reveal her panties ( pink skimppy G-string) BEST DAY EVER!!!!!
2: this one wasn't really a dare but really funny... i was at the gym and it was only me and this girl (who was hot) she finished and got changed into a short skirt ( in the changing rooms) on her way out she tripped and fell over flashing her pants and her pussy becasuse the pants fell down!!! i got a bonner and helped her up... she saw the bonner and smiled saying "like that do you?" before walking away. but on her way out her pulled her skirt up and pants down and showed me her tight pussy. I love life!!!

anything similar ever happened to you?

markthesparks
06-06-2010, 11:43 AM
hate to be the one to say it but, bull shit

i'lldoit
06-06-2010, 12:20 PM
hate to be the one to say it but, bull shit

no sorry but it is 100% fiction

Memories for Life
06-06-2010, 12:40 PM
This section is for truth or dare s-t-o-r-i-e-s! Multiple paragraphs of groups of characters interacting with each other!

I think your excerpts and request for similar is best displayed in the "Dares" forum :rolleyes:

too horny
06-06-2010, 01:45 PM
i think i belive you cos the same sort of thing hapened to me when i did the take pants off in public