PDA

View Full Version : Truth or Dare, the schoolyard style. [NON-FICTION,PART FICTION]

LilAngel
10-10-2007, 03:34 AM
This story is based on experiences of mines. NOTE: I(and most people in this sttory) ARE IN PRIMARY SCHOOL IN AUSTRALIA. (High school next year). Everything is based on schools down here. I have changed parts, but mostly everything is true.

Part 1
Our school never allows us to play truth or dare, but Yr 6 loves it. And we play it dare or dare. To play, we have to hide in the corner of the soccer field, or somewhere else partially hidden. Our dares are never like those here, due to the fact that we're playing with the teacher's supervision. This is how truth or dare started: We were playing 44 home, with all of the boys as well. Everyone is Yr 6 knows that Lauren has a crush on Josh, and also the other way around. We were playing Spin the Bottle. First it was Tayla, and Josh. Daniel, and Tayla, the darers decided they had to hold hands for 10 seconds. Primary school here, girls think boys are gross, and the same thing the other way around. After about 5minutes, they finally did it. Tayla ran to wash her hands! Next, it was Nicole and Megan's turn. Daniel dared them to link arms and skip to the teacher, and say 'We're a happy couple! We will live happily ever after!' and skip back. Then it was Lauren and Josh's turn. It wasn't really on Josh, but it was close and everyone wanted them to be dared together. Daniel and Tim(daniel's best mate), dared them to hug for 10 seconds. Everyone went AWWWWWW. Then it was Nathan and Drita's turn. Nathan had to give Drita a wet willy! We couldn't believe Drita didn't know what it was! After an awfully long time, Drita finally agreed. The bell rang then, and we had to line up for class.

I hope this isn't too short. But since hour games only last about half an hour, that's all. The next time we play, I'll post the game. Truth or dare games around here are severe, that's why I decided to post these stories. Please reply, I won't write anymore if no body likes it. Oh yeah, and this is my first story, annd probably the first 12 year old person to post a story!

coyotecreator
10-10-2007, 06:43 AM
what does YR stand for

anonimousbob
10-10-2007, 07:39 AM
it means Year 6

too short...

LilAngel
10-10-2007, 06:04 PM
ok...sorry, but as I said. Our games can only last maximum of 40minutes. You can't really make it long with only 40minutes worth of time to talk about.

Davros
10-11-2007, 10:00 AM
Does it get a little... more "adult"?

Hugging and kissing is rather, dull?

zeketheorc
10-11-2007, 10:21 AM
Does it get a little... more "adult"?

Hugging and kissing is rather, dull?

remember the author is only 12 not to mention they are being supervised by teachers and only have 40 minutes

Davros
10-11-2007, 10:22 AM
12 is quite young to be on this site in the 1st place... and still, it is rather boring... maybe not "adult" then, but some more adventurous stuff (as it says part fiction) ;)

admireu4ever
10-11-2007, 12:08 PM
Well,

Newslave...I personally think that it is fine a 12 yearold is on this site. As long as they don't use the S&M section they should be fine. I mean....when you were 12 is when you first started playing Truth or Dare.

Buzzlightyear
10-12-2007, 08:42 PM
cool, but just an idea, if you're using real names, change them to alias' for safety reasons. There are some real creeps online, not JUST me! :P

LilAngel
10-13-2007, 04:12 AM
Lol, I changed the names. To different people in the school(and different grades). And I haven't had to mention my name yet!:P I MIGHT have a game on Monday or Tuesday(when we go back to school). I hope people still want me to write:). I noticed there were a LOT of people like 12,13ish saying they're like 15 or 16. It's kind of easy to tell when you think the same way as they do.

molten man
10-16-2007, 09:17 PM
what is with the part fiction if this is posted as it goes along??

LilAngel
10-17-2007, 12:35 AM
Well, the order of the game, days, names some dares are different. The dares are similar though but I'll change it a bit so that it'll hopefully be more interesting. Anyway, here is our next game we played, today.

Part 2.
Finally, we played again today after a short school break. The people playing were, Lozza, Barb, Nickster, Ellie, Yaz, Drita, Steph and Jess.(and me). All girls. First off, we span the bottle, which landed on Nicole. The first spin was for darer and the dared was ME! By now their's a rumour going on about me liking a boy called Tim, and the same the other way around. So I was dared to go up to him, and say "I like you, would you like to go out with me?". I ran back to where we were playing after the dare, and he chased me back just to say 'yeah'. Then it was Ellie's turn to dare, and Barb(who's REALLY shy)m said Truth. "In every year of your school life, did you have a crush on anyone and who?" And while she said it, she started blushing! Which everyone noticed. The it was Nickster's turn to be dared, and I was the darer. I dared her to go up to Cod(the most disgusting guy in the whole school[didn't shower most days, doesn't wash his face, vomits on shirts]) and say, "Come to my house tonight and sing me a lullaby." I went with her to see her do it, and I saw Tim. He came up to me and I said "I love you [my name]." I was kind of shocked, but expecting it so I just said "I love you too..." Nickster completed her dare, and we went back. It was time for Ellie's(the darer) and Drita(the dared) turn. Drita just had to go up to a guy called Nathe, and say "Would you go out with me?". Then Lozza and Steph was double dared to go up to 10 random kids and start jumping around and saying "I love you!I love you!I love you!". While I was watching, Tim came up to me and blew me a kiss! I just blew one back. The bell rang then and we all went to line up for assembly, in pairs. Nobody was sitting next to me, and Tim came up to me and put his hand on my shoulder and started calling me honey, and darling etc. I was kind of used to this as I've been through this countless times. Yesterday, he even came up to me and say "[my name], would you go out with me?". I just went book a restaurant first. Then Nathe came up to me and said "[my name], would you marry me?". I just went "Get me a wedding ring first, oh yeah...and get a wedding gown." They both started fighting then and thereand started begging me kneeling and everything. It was hilarious!

I hope this isn't to childish, but for this part, I haven't changed a single thing apart from names. If no one likes it, I will not write anymore.

MasterO
10-17-2007, 12:36 AM
The names and some details are most likely the part fiction. After all her friends would probably not want her posting there real names and just what they are doing at school. She claims this acct. belongs to her 21 year old sister and her sister lets her use it. The rules are 13 for an acct. but I don't know if it is allowable to use an older siblings acct. At least she is not just lying about her age. I guess we will leave that one to the Mods. As far as the content of the story it is what one might expect from a 12 or 13 year old girl and should not contain adult oriented writing as it is a young girl writing it and not an adult. I remember very similar Tor D games as this when I was that age tooo many years ago.

LilAngel
10-17-2007, 12:38 AM
Thanks MasterO, and she lets me uses this so she can check what I'm doing. If I'm not allowed on, I won't go on anymore then! I'll just wait for a mod...

molten man
10-17-2007, 09:09 PM
lets see what the mods say!! Till then continue writing!!

x.Emma.x
11-21-2008, 10:39 AM
Not very exciting! But I'm happy for you - glad you had a good time. Did it ever get any more serious?