PDA

View Full Version : 20/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (do not have webcam)

Mistress_angel
06-04-2010, 09:17 AM
20/female/master seeks 18-24/any sex/slave in any location (do not have webcam)

hello, I'm a 20 year old mistress seeking mainly female slaves. I don't mind a couple of males but am mainly interested in females.

Please excuse me, as i am new to this and just getting used to it, but i believe i am a tough yet fair mistress.

My likes include, but are not limited to: crossdressing (please have a variety of clothes) anal training, humiliation, orgasm denial and humiliation. i expect all slaves that wish to serve me to be able to fulfill those expectations.

If you wish to serve me you must pm me before adding me, so i know who you are.. if you don't pm me i will not accept. simple.

I would also appreciate feedback on this post, and any tips for next time

Mistress_Angel

malecampig
06-04-2010, 02:24 PM
I find it odd that you say you are seeking 'mainly female slaves' yet also favour cross-dressing! Do you have your 'female slaves' put on suits for you then?

Male-Slave000
06-04-2010, 06:05 PM
I find it odd that you say you are seeking 'mainly female slaves' yet also favour cross-dressing! Do you have your 'female slaves' put on suits for you then?

I think she means the few male slaves to do cross dressing.

Mistress_angel
06-04-2010, 06:34 PM
yes, sorry i thought that would be a given, i am only interested in crossdressing males

pop96
06-05-2010, 08:19 PM
Please pick me ma'am I will do anything 18 m USA

e9j6d
06-07-2010, 11:44 AM
am 18 male have no limits would really like to be your slave thanks

Night-1991
06-07-2010, 11:46 AM
am 18 male have no limits would really like to be your slave thanks

That's not going to get you anywhere is it?

No limits is a stupid thing to put, you must have some. Not ragging on you but please add more info on yourself, same goes for the posts above yours.