PDA

View Full Version : Twoof or Dare... Idiot Style [FICTION]

Coyote
10-09-2007, 02:49 PM
Bob screamed' I wanna play twoof or dare. i wanna play twoof or dare"
"Shut Up" screamed Leslie
Leslie, Bob, Smitty and Brianna(is called brest in the story) alll got in a circle Breast: Bob twoof or Dare"
Bob: twoof twoof twoof"
Breast: "is it twoo that you hav4 had sex wit a guy"
Bob: "yayayayayayayayayayayya i have fucked a guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is twoo"!!!!!!!!!!

Bob: leslie, twoof or dare"
Leslie "dare'
Bob: I dare you to strip down for 10 minutes and let us do anything to you"
Leslie; I guess
leslie undressed and then Smitty tied her up. Breast got a video camera out and taped while Bob shaved her pussy
Bobsinging Shaving the pussy shaving the pussa lalalala
Leslie: God Damn Shut up you are 17 freakin years old
Bob; sorry leslie
Smitty: Lesli3 remember he has mental issues
Bob; Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Mental Issues
At that moment leslie kicked Bob in the crotch and tied him up as well.
Bob; leslie hit me WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAWWWAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhe cried
Smitty is very muscular and he ripped bob's clothes off with ease he then shaved all of his hair off. that included his balls. Smitty immediatlySmitty Grabbed Breas'swell Breasts and she yelped in pain. she fell on the ground and now everybody except Smitty was tied up
Smitty: Now you are all my slaves and you will do as i say You will call me master

Part 2 will come soon i am trying to win the comey award so tell me if this is funny

daring
10-09-2007, 02:55 PM
its amusing. but dont go for the immediate funny material. in my opinion the funniest material is the material that make u think.

Coyote
10-09-2007, 02:59 PM
what do you meenby that that that that that that sry broken record record record record rec.... i really need to get that fixed fixed fixed fixed i am goin going going goin go....... haywire wire wire wire wire[SLAP] thanks i needed that

Dare861
10-13-2007, 09:22 AM
what do you meenby that that that that that that sry broken record record record record rec.... i really need to get that fixed fixed fixed fixed i am goin going going goin go....... haywire wire wire wire wire[SLAP] thanks i needed that

Drugs are bad, kids. Don't use them!

molten man
10-14-2007, 10:17 PM
i did not quite understand this!!