PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in UK (webcam required)

slavetord
06-02-2010, 03:38 PM
18/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in UK (webcam required)

Master here. Over the last 18 months or so, i've experimented with being a slave and master, and have enjoyed both. But I've never really been able to find the right master, so am now looking to become a master, something that I also enjoy.

I'm looking for a boy that is willing for me not only to control them on cam, but also to control aspects of their life. By this I mean, when you can cum, when you use the toilet, bath and occasionally what you wear just to give a few examples.

I'm looking for a boy that is willing to try new things and has the freedom to try new things.

I'm looking for a boy that although can be any age, I would prefer to be young.

I'm looking for a boy that will frequently (as in at least a couple of times a week, details will be decided when we chat) be able to use MSN to chat to his master and perform tasks for his master.

My particular likes are: Pain, Humiliation, Nipple/Cock/Ball torture, Toilet play, Shaving, Anal, Cum play, wax play, cross-dressing.
Note: These are some of my interests, do not be put off if you do not like these things, i am just giving you an idea of some things i like. What you will do will depend on your likes and limits.

If you are interested in serving me please send me a message with the following information. [Note: I have have CAM slaves]

Name:
Limits:
Toys:
MSN addy:
*A picture of you is not COMPULSORY, however, a picture is more likely to make me view your application in more detail - so please do send one. (To clarify, An attached picture will make your application more likely to be successful)*

Thank you for reading.
Master

slavetord
06-12-2010, 04:48 AM
Just to add, I would be willing to take part in a 'switch' situation, however, at the moment I am primarily looking for a slave.

Also, It is important that my slave realizes that he is there to please me, and although I respect the slaves feelings/limits etc, he should be willing to, at times, be treated as an object of pleasure for me.