PDA

View Full Version : 34/male/master seeks 18+/any sex/slave in any location (like pain)

bendyouovergirl
06-01-2010, 11:38 PM
34/male/master seeks 18+/any sex/slave in any location (like pain)

A summons...

I am an English based master, 33 years in age, mature professional who is looking for younger females (ideally what I look for) or males (though if male cross dress will be required at all times) for online chat or web sessions to perform as required.

I enjoy slaves with fewer limits, for girls this requires stripping, spanking, belting, insertion, oral simulation, restraint (tieing self up as required, including breasts etc), wax (particularly on breasts)......and some outdoor tasks as I like to see girls risk their humiliation. I also like to make girls crawl on all fours and lick their shoes clean.

for males, complete cd, belting, spanking, cock torture, ball torture, wax, restraint (tied up as required including balls and cock), some stripping and a penchant for a harsh master who will expect little chat back and simply a slave to perform as ordered...I may also require a slave to eat its cum occasionally to demonstrate it knows who its master is...

am online at [email protected]

am in London time zone, prefer slaves willing to cam and send pictures otherwise the chat will be short shrift, apply if you dare.

invite me to inspect you and you will begin your downfall, if you wish to apply send a suitable picture to enclosed e-mail address otherwise I may just ignore you pm or online request.

if you have a penchant for a little blackmail as part of this then this is something that with the right slave I may enquire of and enforce.

be assured I am dominant and you are not

bendyouovergirl