PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/slave seeks 18-24/female/master in US (do not have webcam)

killerofdestiny
06-01-2010, 11:26 AM
1. Info about the person posting the add
-Name Ty
-Age 20
-Location Minnesota
-Email/IM that you would be like to be contacted (Or say to PM you on here) [email protected] thats also my yahoo
-Likes/Dislikes/Limits likes = bondage cum pain will do anything thats not limit my limits are public and illegal stuff also nothing related to poo lol
-Are you a slave? Or a Master/Mistress? Slave

2. What you are looking for in a Master/Mistress/Slave
-Is Webcam required, a plus, or not needed? webcam i dont have one i prefer over phone
-Offline or online relationship? either way is fine as long as phone is involved because im rarely online
-How willing must they be to commit? i want incredibly strict mistress
-What kind of likes should they have? doesnt matter
-What are you planning to do with them? obey them
-Do you want to treat them like an animal/be treated like one? i'd try anything once
-Does time zone matter? as long as she is in the USA its fine
-Do they have to have previous experience? Or are you accepting beginners? any mistress is ok
-Are you planning on really meeting with the person? possibly
-Should they have good grammar? doesnt matter really
-Is there a specific IM program they must use? as long as its yahoo msn or aim its fine
-Do you want them to sign a contract?no
-Is there a checklist (Like Chloe's Kink Talk Checklist) that you want them to fill out to see things they like, dislike, and limit, that they didn't list?no

3. Slave Specific
-What toys do you have to play with? none ATM
-Are you willing to go on webcam? have no webcam
-Do you have a digital camera to take pictures with? i can get one
-Do you want it to be a long relationship or just a few nights? relationship
-Are you looking for just a play master or a serious relationship? relationship
-How much time can you commit to being a slave? if there is a phone involved all the time needed
-Can you do offline tasks as well? yes
-Are you willing to have your Master/Mistress completely control EVERYTHING that you do? yes

Star Shadows
06-01-2010, 11:33 AM
See the enclosed link and edit your ad accordingly, you'll get few responses like this
What a good ad is made of (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=25934)

killerofdestiny
06-01-2010, 01:49 PM
post edited to match thanks for the tip by the way