PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/master seeks 21-24/male/slave in UK (webcam required)

MissAlanna
06-01-2010, 06:50 AM
19/female/master seeks 21-24/male/slave in UK (webcam required)

Gorgeous Mistress from the UK, strict but fair, looking for a male slave with the following characteristics:
good looking
young (max 30)
feet size 9 or more
with cam
very respectful and well trained.

Leave a private message describing yourself. Do not contact me if you don't fit the description. Provide also msn contact and make sure you have cam. Timewasters will not be tolerated.
thank you

bored2
06-01-2010, 01:56 PM
im 19 m
fit
size 11
cam

Night-1991
06-01-2010, 02:02 PM
Would recommend you put more information about yourself. Like...about you, if you have a webcam, what are your interests etc.

18 M Uk
06-01-2010, 04:46 PM
hey im
6ft
size 11 feet
brown hair
brown eyes
online now and waiting [email protected]
with cam

alex312
06-08-2010, 10:20 AM
hi im alex
12.5 shoe size
i have a cam
i like to have fun and im just a straight shooter.
i play tennis.
email is [email protected]

robmann
06-08-2010, 06:13 PM
[email protected]

Sharp
06-17-2010, 07:59 AM
I'm not an expert but when somebody won't talk to you just because you refuse to go on cam straight away I find it very very dubious to say the least.

sissypet
06-18-2010, 05:54 PM
i am 21 male slave i had no milit except cant show my face i could wear stockin n face i had digital cam and webcam . also i am in to all tht xdressin humilation degradation pain whippin ice bdsm orgasm control ..etc
msn: [email protected]

mcdreamy
07-05-2010, 03:29 PM
hi miss

i am searching right now for an online mistress

would say I'm quite new to this as done bdsm play but not really been dominated by someone yet and really looking to be thrown in to the deep end and catch up on everything I've been missing.

So if you're a Dominate Woman seeking a Young Male you can teach and mould into your perfect Slave, I'm here and waiting for you to take control

my limits are : no puplic , family concern , perminant mark , cd , sissification and extremes

if u are interested please add me

mcdreamy_82@yahoo

thx miss

N0sferatu
07-06-2010, 02:57 AM
I read your add, I wouldn't say I'm good looking, but meh. I'm 18, 6ft tall, shoe size 10, cam obviously.

I am very good at following instructions. I look forward to hearing from you, if i'm not what you want, then I apologize for wasting your time.

jason
07-06-2010, 05:21 PM
Hello Miss Alanna,

I'm good looking with an athletic body.
size 10 feet
have a cam
I can be as respectful as desired and would love to be trained further by you.:-)

I'm really just a regular guy to everyone else in my life but I have a burning desire to be turned into a little slut.
My msn id is [email protected].
I'm sure you have had alot of replies but I hope we'll speak soon.

Until then,

Jason

adam160818
07-07-2010, 06:34 AM
hey i am a male liveing in the uk in liverpool i can be your slave or you master . i have webcam my msn is [email protected]

erm my bondires: are scat, pee (will pee in front of cam but only normal habbits like out side in the drain or in toilet), anal (all thought will experiment not too much thou), perinet damge, animals, family public(but i will go to a sertin extent i will go out with hidden things in public and i will go nacked in the garden at certain times).

likes: anything realy i will try most things and even some of the dislaikes within reason but most of the time i will have to be punished for not doing them.

erm as i said i am a 18 year old boy i have size 9 half feet i am about 5.9 ft about erm i am thin but toned nothing special, no six pack allthought with work it coould happen, erm i have blonde longish hair and blue eyes.

thanks adam :P hope to hear from u soon xx

eljuzgador
07-07-2010, 07:55 AM
hi
i am 19 years old
i am cam
my messenger is [email protected]
add me!!

like: nude, masturbation, cum, anal
dislike but i do it: eat cum, anal extreme
limit: piss, poo, public