PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: Who would have thought?

Avery1989Griffin
05-31-2010, 04:56 PM
I write stories at home for fun sometimes on regular stuff, but this is my first on something like this. Open to any comments, so please do!

In high school it's very easy to pick out the groups or "clicks" of people. There are the popular people, the smart people, the sportsy people and so on and so forth. Maddison was that girl who knew everyone and who everyone knew. The type of girl that flitted among all of the groups because she was popular, smart and athletic. The one everybody loves and hates at the same time. The little-miss-perfect character. Who would have thought that I, the doesn't-talk-to-anybody-because-everyone-thinks-shes-freaky girl, was her master. Who would have thought? :scratchchin:

chubbsman7
05-31-2010, 05:12 PM
Very short first installment, but I can see this going somewhere. It's always refreshing to see someone using correct grammar for once! :D

Avery1989Griffin
05-31-2010, 08:36 PM
Sorry about writing so little. I had something to do really quick, so here is some more:

Maddison has been in nearly every single one of my classes since the third grade, when I moved to this stupid little town, and has ignored me in every single one of them. When I first moved here, even being only seven at the time, I hated this town. Everyone knew everybody else and was always butting into someone business then gossiping about what they had heard afterwards to someone else! I was a big city girl down to my core, which resulted in me being disliked by everyone my age. I was different from them, which was how I became the “freaky” girl.

I wore “normal” clothes in my opinion, but these “small town folks” thought that my dark-wash shorts and tank tops were indecent somehow in the summer. I couldn’t even get them to leave me alone in winter when I wore my fur trimmed coat, because I was flaunting my wealth around! Geeze. So, I stayed quiet. I didn’t talk to anyone, and they didn’t talk to me. It worked out fine and I had kept in touch with my big city friends, so no problem. As a result of me being alone a lot, parent working late and such, I developed an interest in BDSM, just recently having the urge to get a slave to have fun with over the internet. It was a good thing I did keep to myself, for if anyone in town found out, my life would go Kaboom! So naturally, I would not suspect, nor would anyone else, that “little miss perfect” was quite a naughty girl.
_ _ _ _ _ _
Maddison and I both lived on the same street, with both our back yards facing the back forest and hillside. She had hated me ever since I had tied her for top grade in the class as third graders. She had major competition issues. We never went to each other’s houses of anything friendly like that even though we lived right next door to each other.

I lived with my dad after the divorce and since he was gone on another of his business trips, I was home alone. It was a full moon out, so I walked into the back yard to look up at the stars. As I slid the back door close, the fence shook. As I turned to look, expecting a cat, I saw a figure jump the back fence followed by a crunch of a landing. Had Maddison just gone into the trees? I thought to myself, looking at my watch. It was 11:48pm. What in the world was she doing?

As I walked to the gate in our fence, obviously Maddison did not have one in her fence, I looked back at her house. Every light in her two-story home was off, meaning her parents were asleep. Weird. I went out the gate, quietly shutting it. I followed a small dirt path that I had not noticed there before, my fault for my obliviousness. After a few minutes, I saw a shadow in the trees. Crouching down to get closer without being noticed, I squinted as the figure walked into a patch of moonlight.

Oh, My, God. I couldn’t decide whether to scream, have a heart attack or burst into body shaking laughter! Maddison was “strutting her stuff” in between the trees wearing nothing but a pink dog collar and matching G-string. Across her chest was written “Sexy” and across her ass “slut” was written. Strangely enough, the first though that ran through my mind was, “How did she write that across her butt herself?” My body made the decision for me because I started laughing hysterically. I was laughing so hard that I fell out of my crouching and started rolling on the ground. “Little miss perfect” was into “this” kind of stuff! Who could have guessed?!? Of course I was no longer hidden behind the bushes. Maddison’s head snapped in my direction. Her eyes got so big, I swear I thought they would pop out of her skull. She covered her chest and ran past me, back towards the houses. I was gasping for air I was laughing so hard. It took me at least another 30 minutes to stop myself laughing. I couldn't believe what I had just seen!

Will post more tomorrow..

Avery1989Griffin
06-01-2010, 09:28 PM
Part 2
The next day at school was very interesting and again I had the urge to burst out laughing. In class after class Maddison looked really uncomfortable. And in class after class she would turn and see me in a seat in the classroom and totally freak out. O had just thought she was always ignoring me in class, but it turned out that she didn’t even know I had the same classes as her! She must have thought I was a stalker or something.
A bonus of my dad’s job was that it payed him quite a sum which resulted in me getting a car for my 17th birthday. Yay Daddy’s job! As I drove my grey/blue mustang (looooove it!) into my driveway, another car screeched into the next house’s. Before I even got out of my car, Maddison’s fist was pounding on my window.

“What?” I said agitated that she smudged my baby’s window. “What do you want?” I rubbed off the smudge with my sweater sleeve.

“I need to talk to you!” she hissed in an extremely loud whisper.

“Fine, come on in.” I sighed, knowing this was going to happen sooner or later. I would have preferred later because my biology final the next day. I threw my bag on the entry table and walked into the kitchen. Maddison was looking around “stealthily”. Yeah right, she looked like a rabid animal with her hands bunched together under her chest like that. “My Dad isn’t home, just so you know.” That calmed her down a little. A little.

“You won’t tell.” She said suddenly commanding.

“What?” I asked incredulously.

“I forbid you to tell.” She declared again.

Okay, that upset me. She was giving me the orders? Who did she think she was? The Queen of England(no offense to those who are in Europe :) )? “What? Forbid me to tell this entire town that you were out in a g-string last night with sli=ut written across your ass!” I yelled at her.
She cringed, but then balled her fists. “Yes. You will not tell anyone!” her voiced quivered a little.

“I don’t think that is how it is going to work.” I slammed the cup I was holding onto the counter as I turned to face her. “This is what is going to happen. Tomorrow you are going to come over for a “sleepover”, you got that? That is what you are going to tell you parents. And then when they leave early Saturday morning for their 2nd honeymoon trip, you are going to stay with me the whole time, for you are now going to be my slave.

"Understand?” I didn’t wait for an answer. “My dad will be gone for the rest of the month on business and so I have the house to myself. So go home, my slave, and tell your parents where you are going to be tomorrow night and don’t worry about packing. We’ll make trips back to your house when I need to get something. Now leave and if you don’t show tomorrow, the town will be talking about something else besides school letting out.” Maddison ran out of the house, not saying a word.
_ _ _ _ _ _
Friday morning came fast. I looked in my bathroom mirror cursing the humid summer weather here. My blonde/brown curls were extremely frizz-tastic this morning. Spraying the fluffy mass with water, I brushed it back into a ponytail, managing to tame the wilderness that my hair was ever so slightly. It was then that my thoughts drifted to Maddison. I realized one of the things I hated about her was her long, straight brown hair. I hated a lot of things about her. Probably the same things she hated about me. That’s the way envy worked. She wanted my white skin and curly blonde hair, and I wanted her tan and straight hair. We were total opposites. Blond, brown. White, tan. Curly, straight. Blue eyed, hazel. Disliked, liked. In every way but one now. We both were into BDSM. This was going to be fun.

Maddison was not at school. At all. She was sick, and stayed home said the teachers. I started to feel guilty. Had she skipped the last day of school to get away from me? Awww geeze. What did I do? I worried all day, even in the car on the way home. I was almost too distracted to notice that there was someone sitting on the front step. If she hadn’t stood up right then, I most likely would have fallen over her. Maddison.

“Is my master a clutz?” she asked, sneering as I came to a stumbling halt.

“What?!?” I asked confused.

“I am your slave now right? You are the master. . .”she said it like I was an idiot. Which, actually, I was feeling like at this moment.

“I didn’t really expect you to come.” I said, walking in the door.

“Good, then I can leave.” She said turning to leave.

“Ohhhhhh, no you don’t. This is perfect. I’ve been waiting for something like this to happen.” I said quickly. She turned around, the smug look now gone.

Please post comments! Do you like it????:confused::confused::confused:

Kisune Karnon
06-02-2010, 12:32 AM
Yes it's good. Please continue.

Avery1989Griffin
06-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Part 3

Maddison just stood there, looking at me. “Go on, sit down somewhere.” I said from behind the kitchen counter. My house layout was pretty simple. You walked into the house and into the living room that was connected to the kitchen. There was one room down the left hall with a connected bathroom and the master was on the other end of the house.

Maddison sat down in the middle of the couch looking very uncomfortable. Oddly enough, her unease boosted my emotions through the roof. She knew I had power over her now and I liked how that felt. Oh was I going to enjoy this!

“So, did you tell your parents you would be staying with me?” I asked punching in a number on the house phone.

“Yes.” She replied quietly.

“Yes, what. . . ? I asked, raising my eyebrow. She would have to come to terms with it sooner or later.

She hesitated. I could see her swallow. “Yes, I told them. . .Master.” she flushed.

“That wasn’t that bad, now was it.” I said a little smugly. I put the phone to my ear and waited. Hello? A masculine voice answered. “Hi daddy, how’s the trip going? You have to extend it? That’s okay. Can I use the beach house? Great! Love you, bye.”

“Who was that?” Maddison asked.

“My dad. We’re going to my beach house for a while. We can do all kinds of stuff there.” I smiled, she cringed slightly. “Oh, come on. It’ll be fun. We’re leaving tonight so co pack my slave. God do I like the sound of that!” Maddison got up slowly and left.

I took my suitcase out of the back closet and brought it to my room. I packed swim suits and clothes and some “items” for the trip. I had butterflies in my stomach I was so excited. Walking back to the hall closet, I took down the “splurge” box and took out a wad of the bills inside. It was our no questions money box. I quickly counted the bills. The box hadn’t been used for nearly a year and had almost a thousand in it. More than enough for the trip.

Just as I was putting my stuff in the trunk of my mustang, Maddison arrived. “Did you pack everything?” I asked taking her bag.

“Yeah,” she replied roughly.

“What was that, slave? Who are you talking to? You’re going to be punished for that now.” I sighed dramatically, drawing her gaze. “Come inside.” I walked back into the living room; she followed. “Stand in the center of the room.” She did as I said as I went into my bedroom, digging into my old clothes box I grabbed a really small lacy g-string and a bikini top that I had from a couple summers ago that was way too small now. “Strip,”

“What?!?” Maddison asked incredulously.

“You heard me. You need to learn who the master is here and I am giving you an order. Strip now. “At her look I added, “Do it right now or I’m going to drag you around town with slut written across your face and ass.”

With that statement, she started, reluctantly, to undress. Once every piece of clothing was on the living room floor, she tried to cover herself. “Put these on,” I tossed her the items. “Now.” I commanded. The g-string and bikini top were way too small for her as I had hoped. She plucked nervously at the thin strings connecting the front and back of the g-string. “Stop that.” I said coming to her. I pulled her hands up over her head and motioned for her to keep them there. I pulled the g-string up higher making it go up her pussy and butt further. She moaned a little at the pressure. “Well, we like that do we?” I asked. She turned bright red. Walking behind her I yanked the bikini top’s strings tighter, making her yelp as her C-cup breasts strained against the tension. Coming back around to the front I adjusted the tiny triangles that now barely covered her hard nipples. “Hot pink looks good on you. The thong and bikini match. How cute, now for the finishing touch.” I pulled out the hot pink bejeweled dog collar that I had in my pocket. I snapped it tightly around her neck. “Don’t even think about saying anything. And besides, I know you are enjoying this. You’re soaked down here.” I said as I traced a nail over her shaved pussy. She whimpered as a shiver ran down her spine. “Now let’s get you in the car.”

I pulled her to the door with the matching pink leash. “Lucky that we still have this old collar, huh? Now on all fours. You’re walking to the car like a good dog.” She started to protest. “Oh, that’s right.” I gasped sarcastically. “Your naughty activities are a secret. Well, walk fast than puppy.” I said as I pulled her out onto the porch and locked the door behind us.

Indeed, Maddison did walk fast on all fours. We made it to the car in no time at all. As she waited very anxiously as I opened the side door and pulled back the seat. When I turned back around there was a small wet spot being created as her juices dripped from her pussy. “Well look at you! I can’t have you getting the back seat all icky. I have to go get a towel.” I tied her to a tree in the middle of the front yard and left to go get a towel, loving the look in her eyes as I left. Upon my return she looked at me with such an intense look of happiness. I untied her and she crept willingly to the car and into the backseat on the towel.

I had finally broken her. Good.

Please post how you like it. Is it good, bad, horrific? Please post your opinion!!!

rdcottman
06-04-2010, 06:08 PM
Its great in an arousing way. Please please please continue.

Slavedeli
06-05-2010, 05:36 PM
mmmm, delicious! I absolutely love it, please continue!

Avery1989Griffin
06-05-2010, 10:50 PM
Part 4

I orders Maddison to lie on her back across the back seat with her knees bent and legs spread. She obeyed. I tossed my jacket over her face and left it there covering her head. She remained that way for the whole trip and I could tell that it aroused her to not know if someone would see her like that.

The entire two and a half hour trip we said not a word to each other.
As I pulled up in the driveway of the on the water beach house, she stirred at the sound of the waves breaking. “Okay, we’re here!” I said as the engine stopped. I got out and walked around the car to her side, opening the door. “Out you go.” Maddison crawled out of the car, remembering to walk on all fours. “Stand up. How was the trip?” I asked as I popped the trunk open.

“Fine, Mistress. Um….” She shifted her weight and wiggled a little.

“What?” I turned to look at her.

“I have to use the bathroom. Really badly.” She wined.

“Alright then. Stand up.” She looked around nervously. Not wanting to be seen. “Now.” I said sternly, yanking the leash. She stood. I motioned for her to turn around and when she did I yanked the g-string up her tense ass. She yelped and whipped around. “You are going to go walk into the middle of the lawn and pee right there like the bitch you are. Go on!” I unhooked her leash and slapped her ass as a motivator to get going. She walked hesitantly into the center of the large lawn and got down on her hands and knees. She looked over at me with pleading eyes but I just crossed my arms and stared back. She whimpered a little as she spread her knees apart. After a shudder went through her body, she peed into the lawn. “Good girl!” I said as she walked back over to me, still in dog position. “How does that thong feel now?”I asked before snapping its elastic band across her ass. “Towel off and bring the luggage inside. I left her there and walked inside the beach house.

Sorry its so short. Hope you liked it though. :)

surfergirl1989
06-06-2010, 02:36 PM
I liked it. Please continue!

Lovesfundares
06-06-2010, 08:29 PM
omg perfect plz keep posting

Kisune Karnon
06-11-2010, 05:59 PM
It's good. Can't wait for more.

molten man
06-14-2010, 09:48 PM
Great story.. Please continue!!

firenight
06-15-2010, 09:11 AM
sweet go on with it

timetoshine
06-16-2010, 06:43 PM
I like it. Please continue.

doggy_slave
06-21-2010, 01:00 AM
i like it keep going please

Wedgies123456789
09-24-2010, 07:11 PM
Banned!!?? really?? Why! The story was really good too! I was so looking forward to the end...:(

Memories for Life
10-08-2010, 02:58 PM
Banned!!?? really?? Why! The story was really good too! I was so looking forward to the end...:(

Not banned! Just moved to the appropriate forum!

Stormwalker22
10-09-2010, 02:10 AM
where was it moved too?