PDA

View Full Version : Duct Tape under clothing

Redx000x
05-31-2010, 02:24 PM
I wanted to try something new, so I decided to duct tape my thighs together and leave it like that all day. I taped myself about half way down my thigh (which was still high enough I can wear jeans over it). I also wrapped a band around my chest at nipple height.

It wasn't painful, but it did restrict moving, and I never forgot I was wearing it, especially the band around my chest. It didn't impede breathing, but it was tight and uncomfortable at times.

Moving around was... unique. Walking wasn't much of an issue, but I can only take short strides, and I doubt I could run. Sitting down wasn't that bad, but I had to do it in a Victorian feminine etiquette kind of way. Sitting down in a recliner was more like a graceful fall, and leaning back kept pressure around my chest. Picking stuff up off of the ground was a challenge, it resulted in a very girly looking maneuver. The best part was I can wear it under my jeans and a tshirt without anyone noticing.

I really enjoyed it, but I'm guessing this could be a punishment for someone who didn't. Real punishment would be to make them sit down on the ground like this. I can say from experience it's not easy, I just fell the first few times I tried it. Getting back up is about as hard.

spiritualxtc
05-31-2010, 02:29 PM
Thanks for the post, I plan on making good use of it.

Avery1989Griffin
05-31-2010, 04:59 PM
me too. this will come in handy.

Redx000x
05-31-2010, 05:18 PM
So, I figured I'd update this since I encountered a few things since posting.

First off, for anyone with female slaves, I suspect going to the bathroom like this would be... interesting. I was quite thankful for my male appendage when I had to use the bathroom with my thighs taped together.

Secondly, DO NOT try to go up or down any stairs that do not have a hand rail. You can just barely pull your knees up enough to clear the step, and you will probably be wobbly the entire way up. You'll need the hand rail to keep your balance.

Also, just a thought, I don't know how well this could be worn under women's jeans. Men's jeans seem to cling less to the groin.

Avery1989Griffin
05-31-2010, 07:04 PM
Very true about women's jeans. They do tend to be tight. The chest band is a great punishment though.

Redx000x
05-31-2010, 09:23 PM
I guess it could be. I personally loved it, but it does impede movement, and can be uncomfortable. Though, seeing I don't have boobs, I can't say how it would be for someone who does =D

EDIT: Someone pmed me some questions, so I thought I should share a bit of info. Do NOT shave immediately before doing this. It's never good to put anything on your skin imitatively after shaving. However, this would be easier shaved, so if you want to do so, put on the duct tape several hours after shaving.

Also, I find it best to remove the tape with a few quick pulls, rather than slowly inching it off. I've heard horror stories of duct tape removing skin, but I've never had it happen to me.

If taking the tap off hurts too much follow these instructions:
Take a cotton ball and soak it in rubbing alcohol (water works, but rubbing alcohol works better)
Peel up a little bit of the tape, and then rub the cotton ball where the tape meets your skin. This will make it come up easier.
Pull the tape slowly, while rubbing the cotton ball where your skin meets the tape. You may need to get a new cotton ball after a while, but this works really well if the tape isn't coming up easily.

I've never had to do this with duct tape, but I've used high strength medical tape, and that stuff refused to come off. The rubbing alcohol did the trick though.

Dicedarefan666
06-01-2010, 12:03 AM
If you were to give this as a punishment to a girl, I think that a skirt would be the way to go, as opposed to obscenely tight girl jeans.

MrPainSlut
06-01-2010, 07:32 AM
a really good adaption of this punishment, is to actually tape the male genital to the stomach for a few hours (and hope you dont need the toilet) as this makes all the above events even more fun. As for females well you could just tape over their genitals closing it up.

Ive done the old wear duct tape underwear before and i kept it going for about 10 hours, my penis felt very odd:) but it was good

Redx000x
06-01-2010, 01:55 PM
a really good adaption of this punishment, is to actually tape the male genital to the stomach for a few hours (and hope you dont need the toilet) as this makes all the above events even more fun. As for females well you could just tape over their genitals closing it up.

Ive done the old wear duct tape underwear before and i kept it going for about 10 hours, my penis felt very odd:) but it was good

o.O Owwie! I love the feel of duct tape, but I have some working up to do before I am even going to think about attempting that.

nobody12
06-01-2010, 05:23 PM
;)you could use duck tape as underwear if u r shaven but if u arent then just use seran wrap ovre the hair and after u piss and poo u can RIP it off

I am looking for a master plz anyone wand to be a 20/f`s master?
limits:piss poo loud familypublic any thing else welcome

Robbo!
06-01-2010, 05:33 PM
Another idea is to duct tape around yourself tightly just above the hips in order to put pressure on your bladder throughout the day and make you need to go to the bathroom more often.

Bored
06-04-2010, 06:52 PM
you really had it taped half way down your thigh, that is kind of far my crotch on my pants starts about 1/4 the way down my thigh?

Redx000x
06-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Yeah, I guess I just wear baggier pants. The higher up your thigh the less effect it will have, but I'm sure you will get some restriction out of it.

Ribbit101
06-06-2010, 07:32 AM
From your description I can imagine this would be useful as part of a feminisation scenario :-)

Redx000x
06-06-2010, 10:44 AM
Yes! Everything you do is in a Victorian feminine etiquette style. Thats probably why I had so much fun with it!