PDA

View Full Version : Knock On Wood [FICTION]

admireu4ever
10-08-2007, 10:49 PM
Part One:Triva & Suprises
-----
(Backround:M/US/16-Name:Mike)

It was a friday night, I had been on a train on my way to see a old friend. We were both guys and both 16. He'd been a player and I was never "Smooth" with the ladies. So I figured when I saw him he'd hook me up with somes chicks.
I arrived at his house pretty late at night. We played a little Rainbow Six then went to bed. The next morning I woke and took a shower and (Fake Name:Chris) Chris and I had went too the mall and got some breakfest we also did some chick checking. After some lady-looking, he called a few of his girl friends, these included Jen, the sexy and seductive one and Haley...the hot blonde who is smart and who you never thought would ever be dirty.
We meet up at Jen's house, we really didn't do much at first. We watched a movie or two. After that I did somthing foolish, somthing that my horny 16 year old dick told me too do. "Hey, let's play a game." the girls looked at me oddly then Jen said "What kind of game?"...I thought for second then replied "Well how about this, Chris and I are on a team and you and Haley are on a team.
We'll play triva and ask 50 questions...the looser team has to be servents...no slaves to the winner team..." the girls seemed intrested and I could almost see Chris smile out of the corner of my eye. "Sounds good, but how long do the slaves have to be slaves for?" Jen said. "The next two weeks, since there's no school." I replied. (I was staying there for the next month and school was out.)
The game started, questions were thrown across the room, "Who was the 25th President of the United States?" and things like "What is the name of Paris Hilton's current dog?" were asked. The girls won and by alot...we had done so much gloating about what we were going to do to them that they were pissed and wanted to get us bad. "Alright slaves...take off your shirts." we complied. Then Jen said this "Take off each other's pants." We were both in our boxers. "Alright now...take off the undergarmets." We slid them off. Chris has a massive Boner and I did too. "Chris jack Mike off." She said this and our faces went raw..."Go or else we will punish you." Chris walked over and put his hands on my cock. It was hard and I felt embarrsed...he started to rub and Jen smiled...Haley was watching but I was not sure what she was thinking...she was just watching as if it were a painting. He kept rubbing untill finally I warned him it was coming. As I said that Jen ran over and grabbed Chris she put his mouth in place with my cock. She made it give one rub and I shot my cum into his mouth.
"That's what you get....I hope you enjoyed that Chris. I've been wanting you to get punished for so long. I don't think you understand that trying to make us your slaves was the dumbest mistake ever....were going to make this hell for you." Jen said. I gulped, what the hell did I get myself into. Chris was coughing up cum at this point.

Part 2 Coming Soon!---Tell me what you think!

admireu4ever
10-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Part Two:The Fall of Chris and The Suprise of Haley

Jen walked over to Chris, she slapped him then handcuffed his hands. "Alright...I'm taking Chris to his room so we can have a little fun. So Haley go and take care of Mike." Chris seemed pissed...he was going to get toture when I was going to be treated like a king by this nice hot girl who couldn't toture me. Chris was forced up the stairs and then Jen ran down the stairs got a Dildo and went back up, all I could think was "Sucks for him!". "Alright Mike, let's go down to the basement." I nodded and we walked down to the basement. When we got there she turned on the lights. There was a few chairs and tv's down there. "Alright, since Jen is going to be "playing" with you later I want to let you get a little fun out of this. So you have two choices...I'll jack you off in my "special" way or you can go to sleep for a few hours. In shock I replied..."th...the...fir..first one." My breathing was getting heavy. "Alright go sit on that chair over there...but first take off all of your clothes. I complied and sat down, she handed me a blindfold. I put it on. She said she had to get somthing from upstairs to make it "Worth my while". She ran up stairs and then came back down I could not see what was going on because of the blindfold...there was alot of noise but I didn't mind, then I felt a handcuff go around my hands. She put a ball gag in my mouth and my penis is so hard and long I could lick it myself. She took the blindfold off and I saw four other girls who I knew from Chris...these were the smart blondes who I never thought would ever do anything dirty. I looked around and then saw a camera...they began to jack me off they'd bring me to the edge then stop. Finally they let it go and took the cum and made me eat it. They then went and each took there own dildo's then stuck them up my arse. It was painful...and when I had my first Anal Orgasim...it was worth it. The girls kept laughing...at me. They then went and made me stand up from the chair. They took off the handcuffs and pulled out a razor...what would happen next?

batman420
10-08-2007, 11:35 PM
Great story keep the updates coming...

Hampers
10-09-2007, 05:47 AM
Keep going, there's some potential in this.
But if it's a fictional story, why point out that you're using fake names? Of course they're fake! It's fiction!

Coyote
10-09-2007, 06:46 AM
dude please continue this is great

admireu4ever
10-09-2007, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the good feed. The thing about this story is some of it's true. But now all of it. I'm going to write the next part now...if you are reading this it should be below this.

Coyote
10-09-2007, 10:18 AM
nope i read it and the next part is not below

admireu4ever
10-09-2007, 10:50 AM
Part Three-Knock on Wood

"Alright, we are giving you a choice. We will either shave you down complety and dress you and treat you like a little slut girl. Or you can become our baby for the night and we'll treat you like a baby." I did not know what to do....being a girl sounded horrible...but somthing seemed wrong about the baby option. I didn't know what to do so I knocked on a piece of wood near me and said.."Baby". The girls looked happy Haley then started to talk. "Alright, babies don't talk, babies don't walk, and you haven't even been born yet." I didn't know what she mean't I was on my knees crawling and she told me to come over. She laid down on a couch and spread her knee's (She was wearing a long skirt.) She slid off her underwear and told me to go under the skirt. I crawl inside and she tells me to place my head as deep into her pussy as I can get it. I worked at it and it did not go to well she then took my foot and stuck it in there. "Alright baby, the doctor says your foot got stuck into my pussy on your way out. They say I have to orgasm before you can get out." I moved my big too back and fourth, she soon was screaming in thrill. I kept rubbing it with my big toe. Untill fiannly warm juices touched my foot. I exited her Vagina. "It's a baby boy!" the other girls said. "Are you sure that penis is so small..." Haley laughed. "Alright, doctors can you clean my baby up." the girls nodded...they went and took me over to a table they laid me down. "Alright here take this pill so we can do this without you crying." They made me swallow the pill. I closed my eyes..I was asleep, when I woke up I was in a nappy. I went to move around it was a bit hard. I got up and managed to crawl over to the door it was open a crack so I just crawled threw it. When I got there I saw Haley she sat down in a rocking chair and told me to come over. "Are you hungry?" I nodded my head and she pulled out a can of baby food. "Open Up Wide!" I swallowed without knowing what it was going to tase like. I was lying there, helpless in a nappy. Baby Food was all over my bib. She said time for some milk...I was thirsty, and I needed somthing to clear down that baby food. But I didn't know what was coming next. She pulled out her left boob it was amazing. My dick was going to explode from the amount of blood be rushed down there. She giggled at sight of my nappy growing. She started to play with her nipple then she told me to suck it. I started to...it was amazing. Even the sour breast milk was good..my nappy was bursting with joy. Fianlly she stopped and said.."Alright time for you to show all of mommies friends what you do best." she pulled out her camera and said "Alright this is your first home video...baby show them how you take off you nappy and do your jackoff dance!" I was confused but went along I started doing a little baby dance and I slid of my nappy. I then started to rub my penis...it was then I saw that they used a "Penis Shrinker" pill on me. It made my dick incredible small. I rubbed it and fiannly I came. "Oh...his first cum shot!" what the hell and I gotten myself into. Hopefully it won't get worse....knock on wood.

Coyote
10-09-2007, 10:53 AM
very good and plz join my site {spam URL removed}

admireu4ever
10-09-2007, 10:57 AM
nope i read it and the next part is not below

That's cause I was writting it pal...

Note:This stuff comes off of the top of my head. I take my own ideas and combine with others ideas...like the story about the cousin and card game...loved it.

admireu4ever
10-09-2007, 11:34 AM
Part Four:Chris and the Boyz

"Have fun" Jen said as she left the room. Chris had both his arms and legs tied to the bedpost. He also had a ball gag on. Two men with 6-Packs walked in. They began to play with Chris' dick. Rubbing it harder and harder...fiannly Jen came in and gave them her dildo. She stuck it up his Arse and began the cycle....the boys and Jen had timed the orgasm perfectly....he had a anal orgasm as his cum shot out. He was trying to scream but could do nothing.
Jen had been happy...her wish fulfilled. For whatever reason she really hated Chris, she truly show'd it that night. Chris was let go and could not walk. She brought him downstairs only were she found the rest of the girls shaving me when I was sleeping. Jen saw nappies and other baby things. She also saw girl clothes, lipstick, makeup and so on. "Hey girl, are you using this stuff." the girls said "No, Mike choose to be our baby instead of our little slut girl." Jen smiled and looked at Chris. "Anyone want to give Chris a makeover?"

Part Five:Christina

Chris had long blonde hair, infact sometimes people would joke around and say he looked like a girl. Jen took him and put him in a black bra and thong. She gave him some of those Penis Shrinking Pills...She made him put on a miniskirt and a whitetop. She stuffed the bra and gave Chris some makeup..."Alright, your new name is Christina. We are going to go to the streets and find a boy of my choice...your going to ask him to come back to the house. Then we are going to make him our slave." I nodded and we walked outside...we walked for a few blocks finally she pointed at a guy...it was non other Nick one of Chrs' good friends. Jen walked over to him and said "Hey Nick, over threre is my friend Christina..she's a bit shy buy she really likes you. She always about how she wants to feel your penis." His pants went up in a flash. "Can I meet her?" Jen nodded and they walked over to Chrs. "Hi I'm Christina." Chris said. Nick studderd and said "Hey, you want to go out or somthing?"...Chris smiled and nodded.."Want to come to our place?" he nodded and we got walking. We stopped for a minute so Jen could make the phonecall about the new slave. "Nick it's Chris..." Chris whispered..."No way...what the hell..." said Nick. "Jen and Haley made me there slave and my friend Mike. They're going to make you there slave too...I need you to help me out." Nick looked so confused.."Alright, I'll work on a way to get you out of here. I'll pretend to tell you that my grandma died or somthing." I nodded..and he pressed a button on his cellphone.."Hey Mom, wait what..oh my god not Grandma..." He hung up the phone I said "Is everything ok?" he started to cry..."No my Grandma is dead. I have to get home..I really sorry." He ran off into the distance...Chris saved him, he thought he'd live up to his word. He knocked on wood...and continued on home.

admireu4ever
10-09-2007, 09:28 PM
Part Six:Flash from the Past

(Back to me!)

"Your such a cute baby...you've been so good I'm giving you cake." Haley said. I was a little in shock but went with it. She handed me the cake and I eat it with my hands. I did and I was burped afterwords. Then all of a sudden my stomach felt like someone kicked it...then all of a sudden it happend...that bastard put Laxitives in the cake...I was in so much pain and I couldn't take off the nappy. "Oh poor little baby made a poops...how about we change you." She grabbed my hand and walked me over to a table...I laid down and she took off the nappy....crap was everywhere...my penis was small now...I was coverd in cum, poop, babyfood and breast milk and the bitch took a video of her changing me. She cleaned my arse with none other then toothpaste...it sucked...but I got over it. Finally she let me take a nap...she said when I woke up I'd no longer be a baby. The next morning I woke and there was a note on my pillow. "Dear Michael, I am glad to inform you that we have choosen you to be our pool boy. Your outfit is in the closet." I went to the shower and god cleaned off. I went into the closet only to find a speedo. I put it on and I went downstairs....I hadn't seen Chris for awhile now I was a little worried...when I got down stairs I found Chris in a Nanny Outfit. He looked pissed..."Mike, I'm so pissed off at you right no...ouch!" Jen hit him with a whip. "Alright pool boy, Haley and I are your kind masters....your first job is to have sex with each of us. "Yes mam" Chris said. Haley took my hand and Jen took Chris hand. Alright take these pills and put this on..(She handed me a condom.) Alright if it's not the best sex I've ever had...you'll pay. I began working at it...I was in such horny mood..I kept going and going untill finally I came she screamed in pleasure...meanwhile Jen had been ontop of Chris and she was in FULL control. He fiannly came and she did not seem to pleased. "Alright now...you have failed in giving us the best sex ever so now you must have sex right here infront of us."Fuck you!" Chris said. Jen walked out of the room and in came 8, 18 yearold's. All rather hot, they grabbed Chris and they then got me. They put a condom me and then stuck my dick up his arse...it went back and forth...untill I shot my cum. He was in pain...the girls were laughing so hard. They fiannly took me out then stuck my dick into his mouth. They began to play with my dick, they slapped me played with my balls and just did things they thought were funny. Chris was crying...he was going to kill the bitch.

the_tod_king
10-09-2007, 09:31 PM
ok plz write more and some girl slaves too makes it better hehe

admireu4ever
10-09-2007, 09:37 PM
Hey Tod,

Well this story has something coming that will makes things viceversa...don't worry...you'll be seeing the girls soon enough.

coyotecreator
10-10-2007, 07:16 AM
Oi Cheers for admireu4ever

admireu4ever
10-16-2007, 09:21 PM
Part Seven:R and that stands for Revenge

Chris was pissed and so was I. We'd been forced to do many gay things that we both did not enjoy. We had finally come up with a plan to get the girls back. "Hey Mistress Jen, Chris and I have an offer for you. We haven't got to really see you naked so if you and Haley strip for us then we'll jack off and wash ourselves in each others cum. Chris and I already have it set up." Jen smiled then replied "Finally, you slaves are starting to understand how the system works. Haley! Get down here..." the two of them walked into the room. Chris jumped Jen first because she was bigger he got the handcuffs on her so quick she didn't know what hit her. I pulled out a pair and handcuffed Haley. We stripped them nude, they were shouting so we gave them ballgags. Chris dropped his pants and starting rubbing his dick. He shot his load all over Jen. I had a video camera in my hands and had the camera watching the dick and Jen. After her face was covered in cum it was my turn. I walked over to Haley. I dropped my pants and had begun jacking off. I cum'd all over her face....Chris was video taping this...we had blackmail...now we could get revenge.

molten man
10-16-2007, 10:31 PM
great turn in the story!! Keep it going!!

admireu4ever
10-27-2007, 09:18 PM
Part 8:Can't spell Revenge without...Revenge???
Sorry it took so long. I'm glad to be back writting. This is from the eyes of Mike.

"Hey Jen, suck my dick now!" Chris shouted. Jen began sucking is hard cock. "Hey Haley, monkey see monkey do." She began to suck my cock it was so good. It was somthing I really needed. "Alright, I want you to give me and Chris the best sex we've ever had or else you will be in big trouble. "Yes Master" Jen said. Haley then replied "But Jen, I don..." Then Chris stopped her and said "Fuck you, you have too bitch." We untied the girls and brought them upstairs. We told them to get into custom and to suprise us. We both laid on the bed waiting. They came back into the room. Jen and Haley were police woman. "Chris, you are under arrest for being a naughty boy." Jen said. "Anything you say or do will be a good ass reason to toture you." Haley replied. They walked over and blindfolded us, my fanatises came flooding back to me. They then take handcuffs and handcuff my hands and legs to the bedpost. I guess they did that with Chris too. "Hey boys, guess what. You fell for it again. You are our slaves now. But first we need to get some revenge for what you did to us." I gave a look of horror, what the hell did we just do. We let our two slaves handcuff us to the bedpost. We heard some noise and soon there were girls rubbing our bodies. Our cocks were hard...well atleast mine was. "Alright I want you to jack him off and get it on camera." I heard a unfamilar voice say. I then feel a hand on my dick it goes up and down and starts jacking me off. I then feel a mouth over it and I think some hot girl is giving me a BJ. They take off my blindfold and on camera they are forcing Chris to suck my cock I cum. They then tie him down back the bed. "Your turn pretty boy" the girls said to me. They untied me and then forced my mouth over Chris dick. "Suck it!" the girls shouted. I did as I was told...he came and it sucked. "Alright, let's leave these boys here for a few hours. Postion Chris so Mike's Dick is in his mouth.." I heard chuckles of laughter. I then felt a mouth over my cock. A few hours passed then the girls came back up...

Coyote
11-05-2007, 12:54 PM
you are a great writer please continue

essiambrekevin
01-07-2012, 12:15 AM
title says it all, where's the rest of the story????

daremaster 1
01-07-2012, 06:20 AM
Awsome story so far, Im not sure how old this story is and how long its been since a update but I would like to see more.

slavdiapergirl
01-07-2012, 11:36 AM
a grate story I'd love to hear the end

Memories for Life
01-07-2012, 12:55 PM
admireu4ever = Last Activity: 08-04-2011 01:33 AM

I don't think he'll write anymore on this one!

daremaster 1
01-07-2012, 07:15 PM
admireu4ever = Last Activity: 08-04-2011 01:33 AM

I don't think he'll write anymore on this one!

I thought this was an old story, thanks.