PDA

View Full Version : 21/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in (see post) (serious replies only)

BrightSilhouettes
05-31-2010, 08:56 AM
21/female/slave seeks any age/male/master in (see post) (serious replies only)

Hey everyone.

I'm a 21 year old sub from a city in the U.S. As natural submissive, having a Dominant who takes part in my everyday life makes me feel secure in the structure it brings. I'd like to find someone who has experience and is confident in his training methods.

I've been looking for a Dominant for quite some time now, but I haven't found the right person yet. The relationships I've been in have been great, and I learned a lot, but often they were much more concentrated on sex than I'd like - for me, D/s or M/s is about controlling my everyday life in areas that aren't just purely sex-related. The other relationship that I was in could have been really great - he was very experienced and a very effective dominant but I didn't feel he was interested in me as anything other than property. To be the best sub I can be, I need to feel nurtured and cared for.

Quick facts about me:

My only real likes are pain, and one little kink that I'll reveal to you in a personal conversation, rather than posting it on a public forum. ;) Everything else, I'm open to.
My dislikes include exhibitionism, pet play and diapers. I'm not unwilling to participate in these items, but I'd prefer they not be part of an every day routine.
Hard limits include anything dangerous, obviously public, damaging to my image or social standing, and bestiality, incest, kids, blood or poop.
I have a webcam, but I'd prefer to wait to go that direction until I feel more comfortable in the relationship.
I am most definitely looking for a long term relationship.

In a potential Dominant, I'm looking for the following:

Someone who knows what they're doing and truly gets satisfaction out of controlling and helping a sub to grow. In other words, someone who is not just in it for the sexual kicks.

Someone I feel really close with. If we stripped the BDSM and D/s away from the relationship, there would still be something substantial.

Someone who will take control of my daily actions. I'd like to be micromanaged, at least to some extent. I'd like my master to choose when I eat, when I use the bathroom, how I dress, etc. In other words, I don't want my M/s relationships to be limited to online sessions every other night with no follow through. I want it to be part of my every day life.

Someone who's smart and emotionally perceptive. We must be compatible in this way for a relationship to work.

Someone who will push me to grow as a sub. I can be stubborn, and at times manipulative. I need someone who will push through this, who won't take any crap or excuses. I want someone very strict who won't let me talk my way out of things.

Someone who is not going to give me random tasks just for kicks. Basically, I am not looking for a dare master in disguise.

I'd prefer someone between 21 and 35, but will consider someone older.

I'd prefer someone who lives in the US in my time zone because I'd like the potential for an offline relationship some day, but it's not a hard and fast rule.

If you think you might interested in taking me as a sub, shoot me a PM with some details. Tell me about your experience as a Dom or Master, what you're looking for, what it means to you, or anything else you deem important.

Talk to you soon!

CollaredBlondie
05-31-2010, 09:17 AM
Brilliant ad, good luck in your search!

Night-1991
05-31-2010, 09:30 AM
Awesome post. Hope you find the right Dom for you.

BrightSilhouettes
05-31-2010, 09:36 AM
Thanks guys. :) The community here is great!

lilwetslave
05-31-2010, 09:41 AM
I only have one word
Fantasmigortical ( Im aware its not a real word)
Great ad..
Love it
good luck with your search

Star Shadows
05-31-2010, 10:00 AM
Like fellow members have said this is an excelent ad. I wish you all the very best in your searches

Leopard
05-31-2010, 11:01 AM
A brilliant ad. Best of luck to you.

BrightSilhouettes
05-31-2010, 08:13 PM
Still looking. :)

viperlad
06-18-2010, 02:41 AM
We don't see things as they are, but as we are.

viperlad
06-18-2010, 04:13 AM
well i'd like to have a chat with u maybe we might match.
i'm a 24 m living in uae.
and looking for an online d/s relation
my aim would be [email protected]

Looking forward for ur reply

shellie
06-18-2010, 10:44 AM
NO, why dont you want a female dom(lol). I hope you can find your master.

Anjelen
06-18-2010, 08:53 PM
WELL-done on your ad. 9 out of 10.

How goes the search ?

sexslavemaster27
06-18-2010, 10:47 PM
hi there i have been looking for a new slave so lets talk you can email [email protected]

MasterKyp
06-20-2010, 12:05 AM
Excellent ad! Hope you find someone dedicated!