PDA

View Full Version : Rules questions/Site sugestion

sff_1101
05-30-2010, 02:00 PM
Hello everyone.
Questions First -
1. I know the rules say you have to be 18yo to post in the Slave/Master area. Are their any other age requirements for any other areas of the site?
2. Is asking a Mod to change your age, the only way of doing this?
3. Is their any rule against lieing about your age?

Suggestion -
1. Make it possible for users to change their own age.
2. Rule against lieing about your age. (if theirs not already a rule against it)
3. Make it clear to people when they sign up, that you dont have to be 18

If you cant tell, I am tired of soooo many people on this site turning out to be younger then their profile says they are. This can really get someone in legal trouble.....

BettyBoop
05-30-2010, 02:02 PM
1. I know the rules say you have to be 18yo to post in the Slave/Master area. Are their any other age requirements for any other areas of the site?
Nope, the R18 stories section is recommended for over 18's but isn't forced.

2. Is asking a Mod to change your age, the only way of doing this?
Yes.

3. Is their any rule against lieing about your age?
Yes, there is under certain circumstances. For example saying you're over 18 and making an ad when you are under 18.

It can't be possible for members to change their age because the amount of people who would be lying about their age maybe 5 times a day would be immense, and it really would be a terrible change.

sff_1101
05-30-2010, 02:08 PM
[

It can't be possible for members to change their age because the amount of people who would be lying about their age maybe 5 times a day would be immense, and it really would be a terrible change.

Ok, that makes sense.
So in an attempt to help out, would the best thing to do be, when finding someone lieing about their age, let them know they may be violating the TOU and need to contact a Mod to have their age changed?

BettyBoop
05-30-2010, 02:13 PM
If you find someone lying about their age it would be best to report them straight away.

When in doubt, report. It's better we get a report that's not really anything to worry about than we miss a report that very much needed to be dealt with.