PDA

View Full Version : Ridiculous!

jackdaniel
10-08-2007, 02:32 PM
I noticed USASlaveGurl say to ohxsoxwrongg, that she shouldn't post before she turned 16. First of all that's completely ridiculous to say such a thing. What does it matter if she's a couple of month older or younger?

Second:
USASlaveGurl herself has posted 249 posts, and has only been 16 herself since the 17th of September. But she has been a member of the site since August 2006. If she really respected her own rule(that you have to be 16 to post)
that means she been a member for a year, just reading other peoples post, and just waiting and waiting until the day she finally turned 16! ..and then she posted 249 posts in one month.

If that is really how it is I only got one comment.

ROFL!

junior21
10-08-2007, 02:34 PM
how do you create a new post in the first place

SubMissChievous
10-08-2007, 03:00 PM
The slave/master section is intended for 16+ users only not the other sections. People under 16 aren't allowed to use it to post ads seeking masters or slaves. Unfortunately, it seems that reading forum rules is very very hard to do...

jackdaniel
10-08-2007, 03:19 PM
Well okay:cool:
Don't matter if the forum rules says it.Don't matter if God himself said it. It will never change the fact that it don't matter if she's a couple of month older or younger. It is still ridiculous, and completely beaurocratic.

And btw

Unfortunately, it seems that reading forum rules is very very hard to do...

:D Men don't read the manual :D

jackdaniel
10-08-2007, 03:31 PM
how do you create a new post in the first place
To create a new post you will of course have to be logged in.
Then when viewing the posts by others you just go to end of the list and click the Post Reply button in the left of the screen.

But what i actually think you are trying to ask here is how you make a new thread. This is how i do. I don't know if there is an easier way to do it.
Go to the Quick Links menu tab on choose Today's Posts. Now you'll be on the (in my opinion) real front page, where you can see the latest threads.
Scroll to the bottom of the page, and you'll see a roll menu where you can choose which area of the site you wish to view the threads of.
Then just choose the area you think fits your subject best.
When you click an option it'll go to a new page which only shows the threads of the specified area. In the left upper corner of this page you'll see a button called New Thread. Click it and that's it. You'll get the exact same editing tool as you do when writing a post. Remember to give it a title.:)

chain
10-08-2007, 03:50 PM
How to start a thread: Go to a section of the site and hit the new thread button.

1. USASlaveGurl is a great mod.
2. You would be surprised at some of our mods ages.
3. Please don't upset our mods.
4. The past 2 months have been a hard time losing a few mods.

xxxMichellexxx
10-08-2007, 05:07 PM
If you had done your research you would have known that only the slave/master was 16+ which is where her post was locked. Oh and fyi, i locked an earlier post belonging to an account with the same IP address if i remember correctly.

MasterPain
10-08-2007, 10:50 PM
most of her posts are "mod posts"
post closed, post closed,
moved to trash,
post closed.
moved.

post in the right section, moved.

she really isn't taking part in most activities on the site other then her job as a mod really

F_SL
10-08-2007, 10:54 PM
Another thing to add is that the "Men don't read the Manual/Instructions" is annoying for me to see/hear because that simply means that the person saying it has high pride and a big ego. I'm a male and I read the rules...

MasterPain
10-08-2007, 11:06 PM
i didnt read many of the rules but it is not hard to figure out.. dont do anything that brakes the law, dont be annoying and you would do allright

Hampers
10-09-2007, 05:51 AM
she really isn't taking part in most activities on the site other then her job as a mod really

Could the fact that she doesn't make many 'normal' posts be a direct result of the fact that she spends most of her time tidying up the forum?

Anyway. This is in the trashcan for a reason. Maybe we should stop replying now.

Hccmike
10-09-2007, 01:30 PM
Shes just follwing hte rules herself. Read the section rules and then think about what a Mods role is. To make sure the rules are followed. And that is what she did. Oh and if you dont like the mods or how the website is run then get over it. Im not trying to be rude but as my karate teacher always told me. If you dont like it, theres the door and dont let it hit you on the way out.

depp
10-09-2007, 04:57 PM
Next time bring your concerns about staff directly to me.