PDA

View Full Version : messy/humiliating punishments are fun

syncopatic
05-29-2010, 09:58 PM
i followed a fun order today:

masturbate with garbage for 5 minutes.

that's right. i don't get to cum at all if i don't manage to do i within 5 minutes.

instructions: the first garbage can you see (kitchen? bedroom?), lay out its contents on the floor. then masturbate using only that. in my bedroom, i have a garbage can with mostly paper but it had an empty water bottle and a banana peel. i lay all the paper down crumpled and then positioned my cunt right over it. then i use the water bottle over my clit and i pumped it so it would suction. i then rubbed the banana peel over all of me, and the humiliation got me off pretty quickly. it was hot.

Redx000x
06-04-2010, 04:24 PM
That sounds gross and hot at the same time. All the same, I'll be adding garbage to my limits.

Ribbit101
06-05-2010, 12:17 PM
i followed a fun order today:

masturbate with garbage for 5 minutes.

that's right. i don't get to cum at all if i don't manage to do i within 5 minutes.

instructions: the first garbage can you see (kitchen? bedroom?), lay out its contents on the floor. then masturbate using only that. in my bedroom, i have a garbage can with mostly paper but it had an empty water bottle and a banana peel. i lay all the paper down crumpled and then positioned my cunt right over it. then i use the water bottle over my clit and i pumped it so it would suction. i then rubbed the banana peel over all of me, and the humiliation got me off pretty quickly. it was hot.

Nice and inventive!

Bubuk
06-06-2010, 06:57 AM
There is several options.

Master gives X minutes to foubd N objects.
Sub finds objects then Master choose, what object sub should use for masturbation.

Sonny19
07-19-2010, 07:58 PM
Thats really creative, especially how you did it to. props to the idea.