PDA

View Full Version : 24/male/slave seeks 18+/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

Martian
05-29-2010, 05:19 PM
24/male/slave seeks 18+/any sex/master in any location (have webcam)

I'm 24, working full time in an extremely stressful job with a lot of hours and funny schedules, I've got my own house (which means I do have a bit of privacy, although I have one person living with me for a while, a girl). I have the financial means to buy things from time to time, and I do already have several toys of my own. I live on the East Coast. Physically, I'm in fairly good shape, and do have a webcam as well as a digital camera. In addition to this, my phone has mobile messenger applications, so I can be reached at almost any moment, for your entertainment.

What I'm looking for from a master is to be controlled, tortured, humiliated, told to do things I normally wouldn't do, and generally abused. I won't say that I have no limits, although I think they will be few and far between, because my main enjoyment is pleasing you through my obedience. Common sense and an intolerance for stupidity will still be present through any sort of contact we may have, so there will be nothing seriously dangerous or illegal happening.

You can PM me back on here if you wish to continue this discussion. I look forward to hearing from you.