PDA

View Full Version : Dare: Person Above Public Toilet Dare

Pages : [1] 2

boundc
05-28-2010, 02:59 PM
Just a standard person above dare for people in public toilets/restrooms and changing rooms!

The Evil Porlo
05-29-2010, 03:04 AM
Leave your gender as well. But im assuming your male so Ill say that you have to stand at the urinal with your trousers and underwear around your ankles while you wee.

Something embarrassing that wont get me in trouble at school please guys. I am male as well :)

hovie907
05-29-2010, 10:28 AM
I dare you to go in and wet your underwear in the toliet and wear em the rest of the day.

no ice or crossdress

VaCoISH
05-29-2010, 06:38 PM
dare you to use the girls restroom for one whole week

wedgieboii
06-06-2010, 11:03 AM
dare you to look over at someone elses wang in the urinals next time you have a chance and ask him why its so big

Mr Very Daring
06-06-2010, 01:06 PM
wear female undies in and leave them in a cubicle.
wait till someone goes in an ask the person who went in for them back

salsabug
06-06-2010, 03:01 PM
next time you pee, use the cubicle but leave the door wide open

once done you have to stay there for another 10 minutes

monk
06-11-2010, 09:57 AM
When you want to use a public toilet roll a dice:-

1 Remove your panties before entering the toilet.
2 Remove your panties after using the toilet, you can only put them back on when you use a different set of toilet at least 20 mins later.
3 You must use the toilet topless.
4 Roll again and also do 20 squats once in the toilet before using it.
5 Edge yourself for two mins before using the toilet.
6 Edge yourself for two mins after using the toilet.

hovie907
06-14-2010, 05:22 AM
when you go into a public restroom, go into a stall and give yourself a swirly!

The Laughing Fish
06-14-2010, 03:13 PM
Next time you use a public toilet, you have to pee in a cubicle, and you must lift the seat up before peeing. If the seat is down, you must use your mouth to lift it up, and when you're done, use your mouth to put the seat back down again.

wedgieboii
06-29-2010, 12:12 PM
go to a public toilet and in the cubicle strip naked and set them outside the stall and the sit down on the ground legs wrapped around the bowl and lick the dirtiest or the cleanest parts of the bowl make sure no more pee is on it then pee on the toilet seat so you can clean it one more time get your clothes back and leave

btw i have done this before :) i want a good one

Kirst1
06-29-2010, 01:06 PM
You must wet yourself then walk into a public toilet and try and dry your pants with the hand dryer

Memories for Life
06-29-2010, 02:09 PM
Kirst1, your animal costume gave me this dare idea. Wait outside a public restroom, in your costume, until you see a young person enter. Immediately approach them and, while acting very anxious, ask for their help. You have to take a shit real bad but you can't get to the costume zipper with your hands in the paws. Could they help you get the costume open and pull down your underwear so you can do your business? Bonus points: Could they wipe your ass when you're done and get your clothes back in position!

Kirst1
06-29-2010, 02:13 PM
sorry but its just a hoddie can i have another one

MarisaLaugh
06-29-2010, 02:16 PM
:)The next time you go to the public restroom, leave all of your clothes in the stall, go wash your hands in the nude, and go back to your stall to get dressed. More fun to do when your not the only person in there:D

Kirst1
06-29-2010, 02:18 PM
Ok next time your in a public toilet leave the stall dore open and drink out the toilet

Memories for Life
06-29-2010, 02:21 PM
sorry but its just a hoddie can i have another one

The hoodie still works if you can't get your hands out of the paws. You can't unzipped your pants or push them down. You can't wipe afterwards or pull up your clothes when you're done so you have to ask for help!

Kirst1
06-29-2010, 02:23 PM
The paws arnt atched

MarisaLaugh
06-29-2010, 02:24 PM
ummm. Can I have another one???I don't enjoy putting my face in a public toilet...:(

Kirst1
06-29-2010, 02:26 PM
ok um leave the door unlocked evry time you go in a public tolet for the nest month

Memories for Life
06-29-2010, 02:28 PM
The paws arnt atched

You're not very good at taking dares! Attach the paws to your hands so you can't easily remove them. Have a friend secure them to your sleeves with duct tape or whatever!!!! OMG!

Kirst1
06-29-2010, 02:31 PM
chill i was just trying to get a more do abel dare

Memories for Life
06-29-2010, 02:42 PM
So it's ok to say "No! give me another one!" if you don't like the dare you're given?

Kirst1
06-29-2010, 02:47 PM
no its not beacus I dont like it I would still do it if it was just that Im just saying I dont have a costume

Memories for Life
06-29-2010, 03:08 PM
The dare is to ask someone to help you because your hands are covered IN WHATEVER that you can't do it yourself!!!! If you broke both your hands and they were in casts, the same idea works! A costume is believable even if it's just paws covering your hands! Most people will be agreeable to help you in your predicament if your story makes sense!

Kirst1
06-29-2010, 03:09 PM
all right fine clam down I was just stating that it was a hoodie

wedgieboii
06-30-2010, 09:51 AM
go into a public restroom and put your undies in the back of the toilet and piss in the back as well or hide them somewhere and make sure they are soiled in someway and leave comeback at the end of the day to pick them up if they are there you must wear them for 3 days

wonderboy33
06-30-2010, 10:50 PM
You have to wear panties and go to a public restroom while in the stall take off all your clothes.Once your naked wait 3 minutes then piss on the panties.Wait another 5 minutes before getting dressed:D

Likes/limits in sig
Can i plz have a dare that invloves a public restroom.
Thank you

calripkenjr8
07-04-2010, 12:49 AM
Go to a public restroom and go in the stall and "miss" into your pants. Go back outside the stall and go to one where someone is, and ask if they could help you because you had an "accident"

yellowdonkey
07-04-2010, 03:28 PM
Go into public restroom, take your shirt off and place it in the urinal. Pee all over it until its soaked, then put it back on and wear it for the rest of the day.

Looking for something well sick people, knock yourselves out.

stitofff
07-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Undress in front of the public restroom naked and leave their clothing in front of the entrance.

wedgieboii
07-10-2010, 10:48 PM
roll around naked in a public restroom on the floor hopefully covered in piss

if you dont like it

go to a porta poty and dip your hands in the bottom for 10 mins playin with whats inside id bring sum germx if i was you lmao

kitty4
07-10-2010, 11:06 PM
Go into a stall and get completly naked (exept shoes and/or socks).
Pee - don't flush.
Stand on the toilet seat and start playing with yourself until you cum, even if there are other people in the restroom.
Once you're done 'accidentally' step into the toilet.
Get redressed and flush the toilet and walk out with a wet foot, stay like that until you get home.

wedgieboii
07-10-2010, 11:08 PM
piss on your hand lick your hand dry while outside of the restroom

Doyoudare?
07-10-2010, 11:14 PM
Next time you go slide you pants and underwear down to your ankles and sing I'm a little tea pot, don't start going to the bathroom till you sing, 'tip me over and pour me out.' (Oh, at a urinal, btw)

Nothing that I could get in trouble for or sick from

kitty4
07-10-2010, 11:18 PM
piss on your hand lick your hand dry while outside of the restroom
Sorry I don't ingest pee (I'll amend my limits) do you have something else for me to do?

wedgieboii
07-19-2010, 05:56 PM
this dare goes to do you dare i think umm

next time you have to shit do so in aa public toilet with the seat up or panties up and dont wipe till you have to go again :)

catsanddogs
07-19-2010, 07:10 PM
next time u go in a public stall u got to get naked and throw them in the stall next to the one ur in then u hav to walk out, go to the other stall and u can either put on ur clothes with the stall locked or unlocked

lopezgabe9
07-19-2010, 08:44 PM
Undress in a stall go in each stall and leave one article of clothing.
Then pee in a urinal, then go get your clothess.
Male. No Crossdress.

boundc
08-01-2010, 02:43 PM
Go in, pull down your pants and spank yourself on the ass as hard as you can 10 times on each cheek. Make it LOUD. Then put a dildo or a penis shaped object in your ass until you get home!

jamdare96
08-02-2010, 05:31 PM
When you go in count how many stalls there are and try lock half(climb under cubicul). Go into unlocked(dont lock) stall sit with trousers underwear down legs spread and wait 10 minutes before you leave.

melonrabit
08-05-2010, 04:41 PM
The dare is to ask someone to help you because your hands are covered IN WHATEVER that you can't do it yourself!!!! If you broke both your hands and they were in casts, the same idea works! A costume is believable even if it's just paws covering your hands! Most people will be agreeable to help you in your predicament if your story makes sense!

dude you seriously need to chill out

i dare person above when ever you use the toilets for the next 2 weeks strip naked in the toilets and leave your underwear, (you can collect them in an hour or so

magict
08-05-2010, 06:49 PM
person above, go in to the rest room cubicle leave the door closed but unlocked

jerk off and cum into your hand, then rub it on your face

then go out of the cubicle and wash the cum off in the mirrior with the water from the sink

qwertyzx
08-05-2010, 10:15 PM
No limits posted so... Visit the opposite sex's bathroom once a day for a week and make sure you leave the door cracked open to the cubicle while doing your business. Make sure to always get some urine on your hand and don't wash your hand.

jamdare96
08-15-2010, 02:05 PM
Go into stall and poo then transfer poo (naked)using ur underwear into other toilet( do it until you have had poo in each stall) then put ur underwear back on with all poo in it.

caseyxbaybe427
08-15-2010, 02:25 PM
everytime you go into a public restroom you must go into the opposite sex's bathroom. do it untill somebody says something.

Dice7
08-16-2010, 06:21 PM
Next time you go to a public toilet you must strip naked at the door and leave your clothes there until you've done your buisness.

overlordmccoy
09-10-2010, 04:35 PM
Go to urinal and drop pants all the way. (underware or not is up to you. If you down your underware then I'll do 2.)

randyguyuk
01-27-2011, 08:08 PM
Strip naked when in the toilet, masturbate and cum on your underwear and leave in toilet. go back and collect after an hour.

dedicateddaredevil
01-27-2011, 09:58 PM
go to a public restroom, strip naked and edge 5 times..
then dress up, drop your pants and underwear till your ankles and walk till the door......
then dress and leave......

OnlineSlaveYah
08-31-2011, 08:49 AM
Goninto a stall and wedgie yourself for 5 minutes then leave with the wedgie in

undielover
08-31-2011, 11:15 AM
Go into a stall wearing a diaper, masturbate through it and cum into it. then flush it down the toilet. If the toilet gets clogged, pull the diaper out and try to put it back on.

CD57
08-31-2011, 06:37 PM
Go in a stall and strip naked and hang your clothes over the stall door until youre finished

Forestpup
09-02-2011, 04:52 PM
go into an OCCUPIED public restroom and go into a stall and masturbate till you orgasm twice. one must be from anal stimulation

i want mine HARD but not something involving eating poo or licking toilets please.

augustactor
09-03-2011, 02:36 PM
Make sure you have time:
GO into public restroom.
get stall
when someone walks in, make sure they aren't police or anything.
repeat this until someone touches it.

fred&ted
09-04-2011, 06:50 AM
Make sure you have time:
GO into public restroom.
get stall
when someone walks in, make sure they aren't police or anything.
repeat this until someone touches it.

This is for his sake... Touches what? I didn't get a single thing about your dare....

Forestpup
09-04-2011, 06:01 PM
just got back. and i have no idea what yer talkin bout august

humplady52091
09-04-2011, 07:44 PM
well how bout this instead go into the opposite genders bathroom(assuming your a guy) and wait by the sinks and ask people if A)you can touch or see there boobs or B) tell them they can kick you do this until you gotten 5 to say yes or have gotten kicked 10 times

Forestpup
09-04-2011, 08:38 PM
umm....that's kinda bordering on illegal. and while i'm all about humiliation. i'm NOT into getting arrested nor pain.

Shades
09-10-2011, 12:15 PM
(let me know if this is too extreme and I will PM you a new one)

Get a pair of handcuffs, freeze the key in a nice sized block of ice. Now got to a public restroom with the ice in a lunchbox (or anything that will keep it cold) Go into the handy capped stall and remove the block of ice and place it on the floor. Now cuff yourself to the handrail (make sure to only do one, because you need the key). When the ice melts and you can get the key, masturbate to edge, then unlock yourself. Use the rail farthest from the toilet if possible so you wont have a seat.
If you use the toilet at all (bowels or as a seat), you must wear diapers for the next three nights without getting out of bet until they are wet and messy.
Also please let me know how it goes.

toiletslut
09-10-2011, 12:25 PM
you must go into a stall, leave the door open, do your buisness then you must lick the seat then leave

toiletslut
09-11-2011, 10:12 AM
-.- it seems i murdered the thread

sillyhippy
09-11-2011, 12:26 PM
keeping thread going. next time you take a shit in a public toilet, eat the toilet paper you used to wipe your arse :)

have fun

OnlineSlaveYah
10-05-2011, 09:26 AM
aha dead post again ;) go into a public toilet, get naked and jerk off. after squirting, walk out... no flushing, no cleaning.. just walk.

Forestpup
10-05-2011, 11:00 AM
next time you are at the movies (see rule 1), dinner out at a restaurant (see rule two) or at the mall (see rule three) you must do the following

you must excuse yourself to the bathroom 5 minutes into sitting down.

rule 1 for movies
take your drink with you and when you pee after you are finished dunk your penis in the drink for 2 minutes and then you may return back to the movie.

rule 2 for at a restaurant

no wiping and must wet your undies a little before going fully in the toilet.

rule 3 for at the mall.

you must full out wet your undies (you may remove your pants so they don't get wet too) and then stay in the bathroom until they dry and then you may leave.

enjoy :)

Shades
10-05-2011, 04:36 PM
Next time you need to use a public restroom, (must be busy and have more than three stalls), bring a full set of crossdress clothes, a diaper and a dildo. Get in one of the small stalls (no handicap for you) and crossdress fully with the dildo in your ass. Remain this way for 35 minutes (bring some reading material if you like. No using the toilet though. If you have to go really bad (#1 or 2) you must undress, put on the diaper (leave the dildo in) and redress. When your time is up you may remove your female clothes and get dressed in your normal clothes; but you must leave the diaper and dildo on/in even if it is messy. You may remove the diaper and dildo when you get home. Have fun :)

OnlineSlaveYah
10-06-2011, 02:51 PM
next time ur in a public toilet dont actually use it, instead put on a diaper and remain that way untill u reach home, that will be your toilet untill then.

can I be ur slave..
10-06-2011, 03:35 PM
Next time ur in public toilet u must pull ur trousers n undies down wen cubicle door is open bend ova toilet then insert a butt plug up ur ass leavin it til u get home, u must also edge at least once x

OnlineSlaveYah
10-20-2011, 03:02 PM
stay in a public toilet for 2 hours.

Maleslave21
10-20-2011, 03:51 PM
Strip naked In a stall then walk over to the other one naked and masturbate and cum on the toliet seat then lick it up and walk back and get changed

I can do anything not envoling pee or poop

Forestpup
10-20-2011, 06:49 PM
hmmmmmm

okay you must get fully naked when you go to a public toilet. (in a stall) you must then masturbate to orgasm atleast twice before you can get dressed and leave

Shades
10-20-2011, 07:00 PM
Next time you are in a public bathroom, for a week, only do your "business" whilst sitting facing the water tank or pipes. You obviously will have to remove your pants for this. Have fun :)

LimitExplorer
10-21-2011, 11:05 AM
In a place where the toilet stalls are not 100% isolated (e.g. the bottom/top is open), use the opposite gender's toilet and put on a plastic, crinkly diaper then and there. No stopping if you hear other people. Use it for whatever business you need and walk away.

Always hard for me to figure out how public is too public, so if this too much feel free to PM me for an alternative.

Jonfron
10-21-2011, 11:29 AM
Next time you go out wear a diaper, go in it, and then go the toilet and wait change your diaper in the open, if someone comes in you must continue as if it happens everyday.

(sorry if too public))

boundc
11-14-2011, 11:18 AM
Go to a public toilet as soon as you can. You must get in a position where you can piss on yourself. Take off all your clothes apart from your panties, and piss on yourself. Then get dressed and make it home, as slow or as fast as you like!

tot
11-14-2011, 02:30 PM
Leave the stall open, strip naked, piss on the floor next to the toilet, lick it up, sing "best of both worlds", and finally, get your cloths back on and leave.

I will lick up anything. I don't have diapers.

Shades
11-14-2011, 04:58 PM
Go into a public restroom and give yourself a wedgie using the hook on the back of the stall door. Whilst in the wedgie, bark like a dog and make other dog sounds for five minutes. If you have to actually use the toilet, you may do it when you are done.

thomask
11-16-2011, 09:02 AM
Wear a diaper and wait till you have pood in it. Them go to the restrooms enter the baby room or if they then have to use anything that normally babies would use, and change your diaper with a new one.
Good luck!

For me no eating poo or licking or something,

doggybaby
11-18-2011, 07:10 PM
Sit on the toilet for an hour, but make sure the door is unlocked the whole time

Mark-ward
11-24-2011, 07:30 AM
sorry dude!

But you have to fill the tightest pair of briefs you own (front and back) with dry dog food, then wear your booty shorts to a public urinal. Then pee by pulling your undies and shorts down past your knees lol

grantorino
11-25-2011, 03:42 AM
go into cubicle and get naked. Stand on toilet seat and cum into toilet while moaning loudly

steve101
11-25-2011, 11:00 AM
Go into a public toilet and pick a cubicle at random. Lock the door and strip naked. Now but your underwear into the toilet.

You have to get them out without using your hands.

For me, no going in the opposite sexes toilet.

lion74
11-25-2011, 08:10 PM
Go to urinal and drop pants all the way.

hovie907
11-25-2011, 11:33 PM
When your in a public restroom, go to a stall and throw your underwear and socks in the toilet. Now you must remove them by using your mouth, only hands to ring em out because you are going to wear em for the rest of the day. :P

coolguy44522
11-26-2011, 01:44 AM
you have to masturbate to orgasm in a stall with the door unlocked

CD57
11-26-2011, 12:05 PM
With the door unlocked jizz on the door and a lick it all up if it is not a limit.

tripers
11-26-2011, 12:26 PM
Next time you Are out with your friends you must excuse yourself to use the restroom. Once you go to the restroom you must strip nude in one of the stalls. Leave the door open while you are at it. Take the underwear off the floor and place them over your head. Now You can use the restroom after you may clean up.

Make mine fun I am going to the mall if that helps you out.

CD57
11-26-2011, 12:53 PM
Buy a vanilla ice cream in a bowl at the mall. In the bathroom cum in it. Cover it with ice cream on top. Go outside and eat it on a bench.

Webdare2
11-27-2011, 08:26 AM
When you go to the urinal, drop your bottoms all the way to your ankles.

boundc
11-28-2011, 11:20 AM
Wear womens underwear (bra too) and go into a public toilet stall and strip down to it.

Then put something big in your ass, walk into every single stall (you can wait between moving between them if someone is in the stall.

Then cum in your panties, stuff them in your mouth and get out of there.

Shades
11-28-2011, 03:48 PM
Bring a bunch of grapes and a few golf balls (if you have them) to a semi-busy restroom.
Close the stall door and start making grunting sounds as if you were straining to push out a big dump. Make sure they are audible and at times loud. Every so often, throw some grapes or golf balls into the toilet (with some force so they "PLOP")
Keep this up, being original with the sounds, like yelling "Oh God! plop plop plunk," until all of the stuff you brought is gone.
Now just flush and walk out of the stall like nothing happened.
Have fun :)

Mark-ward
12-05-2011, 06:36 AM
Next time you think you might need to go into a public toilet, go buy a girls teenage magazine! Then go to the toilet, strip naked and then lift the seat and crouch on the bowl. Open the magazine to a picture of a MALE teen sex symbol lmao. and masturbate to orgasm in that position :D

christy3
12-05-2011, 02:51 PM
Next time try to use at least 3 different urinals in one trip dont cover up in between

soccerlover
12-05-2011, 03:09 PM
next time u use a public toilet pee in it then give urself a swirly and stay like that the rest of the da dont dry off

Global5445
12-05-2011, 03:16 PM
You have no limits.. Cannot dare you.

OnlineSlaveYah
04-28-2012, 04:34 PM
The guy above me is an idiot. he doesnt deserve a dare. for the guy above the idiot above me, your dare is to stay in a public toilet for 10 minutes without leaving.

storm
04-28-2012, 04:42 PM
sit on the toilet and cum on your shoes!

Grant06
04-28-2012, 06:40 PM
go into a cubicle strip completely naked and jack off.

EmmaUK
04-28-2012, 07:01 PM
go into the wrong toilets when you know the opposite sex is in there and go pee

IndianaGuy
04-29-2012, 09:22 AM
Have a picnic in a messy cubicle

sexy sophie
04-29-2012, 09:29 AM
go in a public toilet do a pee without removing any clothes then leave your underwear behind

Alice41100
04-29-2012, 09:59 AM
Pee in the toilet and put your hand in it for 5 mins

lucky32
04-29-2012, 10:03 AM
go in but don't use the toilet at all, only play with yourself for 3 minutes

WiltedEgo
04-29-2012, 10:03 AM
pee with your underwear still on, keep them on until you can make it to a different public bathroom, or the opposite genders.

MsX
05-01-2012, 02:25 PM
Cum in a public toilet. Make sure you moan loudly!

6u3k
05-03-2012, 08:16 PM
Go to a public restroom get in a stall now put in head phones (with loud music) and strip now blind folds urself open the door and masturbate till orgasm

skibum
05-03-2012, 11:46 PM
strip naked fold clothes and place in a sink, then stand in the urinal area and masturbate until orgasm, licking your cum off the floor.

dareninja
05-10-2012, 10:42 AM
Kneel infront of a urinal and put your face in it for 5 minutes. Press it in as hard as you can! If that'S to public for you, go inside a stall instead and put your face into the loo. But, you must do it for 10 minutes and with your tounge out.

iluvXTRMcbt
05-10-2012, 01:19 PM
go into a stall that was used but not flushed, kneel on the floor and put your head in the toilet. now masterbate to completion before flushing toilet. You will take your head out of toilet after flushing stops and lick your cum from the floor/toilet front.

SofieJeske
05-11-2012, 12:10 AM
Go into a stall, don't lock the door. Jerk off in front of the door and when you need to cum you must open the door and cum outside the stall on the floor, just leave your cum there and continue your day

dareman 1
05-11-2012, 12:12 AM
Get naked and cum in all of the stores in the toilets make sure you leave some behind in each stall

IndianaGuy
05-13-2012, 07:51 AM
Find a stall with a hole in the wall... leave your cock hanging through the wall until someone touches it.

Mark-ward
06-02-2012, 05:37 AM
Get a few handfuls of liquid soap, then clean a urinal with your underwear! (Which I think you should wear home! :p )

Qoajdnfy
06-02-2012, 08:42 AM
you have to go to a public restroom then go into the girls bathroom in one the stalls then take off your clothes and put them in the toilet(except shoes and underwear) and go into another stall and masturbate. You can't get your clothes back until you cum. Then once you are done go get your clothes but leave your underwear on the toilet seat and leave.If possible pics as proof to [email protected]

danishboy4545
06-02-2012, 09:20 AM
you have to masturbate to orgasm 2 times in a stall with the door unlocked ( you have to be naked

storm
06-02-2012, 07:51 PM
edge for 15 minutes, then after the 15 minutes is up, wait for someone to go in the stall next to you, and cum on their shoes, now run!

darefan150
06-02-2012, 08:36 PM
stand in it and flush it

Mark-ward
06-04-2012, 09:29 AM
You need to find every post in this thread by these awesome guys-

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=39936

&

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=50649

First print or write them out, then cut them up individually and write your username on the back!

Then scrunch/fold them up and put them down the front of your underwear!

When you get to a public toilet; pull out two dares; complete both the dares within half an hour!

Then leave all of the other papers on the sink!

Report in this thread how you went!!

:D

ryan1010
10-27-2015, 07:51 AM
Bind your cock then tie your legs to the toilet then unlock the door.

rhl
10-27-2015, 08:59 AM
You'll find the stall with the dirtiest toilet, stand over the toilet, to shit and pee. Now get on your knees and with your tongue clean it up. Better yet first see if you can get into a female restroom. I'm sure you'll find a seat will we with pee.

ryan1010
10-27-2015, 09:39 AM
Write on to the door of the stall free blowjobs then bind your self inside

rhl
10-27-2015, 01:35 PM
OK Ryan if you check this link you'll see that I'm going to be doing the dare I gave you.
For your dare you will always sit down tomorrow, and pee through your underwear. At least once tomorrow you do it without taking your pants off.

wamasissyslut
10-27-2015, 01:41 PM
You must edge in a public toilet, leaving the door unlocked

badkid309
10-27-2015, 02:54 PM
Go in to a stall and strip down to the girliest pair of panties you own. Now write toilet on your forehead since you like messy tell everyone they can pee, poop, and cum on you.

Make mine humiliating I will wear panties if wanted

JohnHarter
10-27-2015, 03:31 PM
wear panties and use a urinal. pull down pants but not panties. make sure somebody else is there

ryan1010
10-28-2015, 02:56 AM
Cum in a urinal......

quadripalz
10-28-2015, 04:26 AM
strip naked and worship the urinal for 5 minutes

ryan1010
10-28-2015, 05:40 AM
Dip your feet in the toilet and flush

mayacd93
10-28-2015, 07:11 AM
edge at least 5 times, keep door unlocked, ans be sure there are other people in the restroom

Frayne
10-28-2015, 12:21 PM
Go in a unisex toilet if there's one nearby (if not just pick a gender) and go in a stall. Wear some sort of gag and have the word "Slave" written on your forehead. Make sure the door is unlocked. Stay this way for 10 minutes.

ControlThisWhore
10-28-2015, 12:25 PM
Go to a stall, get naked, spend 10 minutes licking and kissing the toilet then drink 2 sips from it and go home.

badkid309
10-28-2015, 01:47 PM
Go to a men's restroom go in and strip to nothing but your panties. Sit on a toilet blindfolded and ask every guy that comes in to pee on then suck their dick after.

Make mine humiliating and involve panties

Frayne
10-28-2015, 01:53 PM
Go to a urinal in a public toilet (obvs :3 ) make sure you are wearing your frilliest panties and pull your pants down to your ankles to piss. If you'd like to make this even more embarrassing you can shit them while you pee.

Elliot-Slaveboy
10-31-2015, 07:03 AM
Lick the entire edge of a public toilet seat.

ryan1010
10-31-2015, 10:10 AM
Sit naked in a urinal for 30 mins

g629
10-31-2015, 07:48 PM
Next time you go to a public washroom go in the stall and if there is a railing handcuff yourself to it. Lock the stall door and wait, but don't sit. You have to wait for 8 people to come and go before you may release yourself.

Nothing extremely risky for me thanks

Julia Meyer
10-31-2015, 07:55 PM
Go into a stall and lock it
Strip co pletly.nude write 5 humiliating things onto your bsy and then piss
Afterwards edge 2 times then you are allowed to get dressed again

NickeyC
11-01-2015, 06:39 PM
With the door unlocked jizz on the door and a lick it all up.

potkettle11
11-01-2015, 09:13 PM
spank yourself in a stall loudly

HatsunePudding
11-02-2015, 05:17 AM
No likes or limites?awesome, lick the toilet seat!

NickeyC
11-28-2015, 07:43 PM
okay you must get fully naked when you go to a public toilet. (in a stall) you must then masturbate to orgasm atleast twice before you can get dressed and leave

fdribble
11-28-2015, 11:11 PM
Go into a stall and when someone comes in you must make noises like you cumming, can be real or fake but must be loud. You can leave after 3 people have heard you cum.

Cam1234
11-28-2015, 11:14 PM
Pee on the floor inside of a stall

elayne
11-28-2015, 11:28 PM
go into a bathroom stall, wait for someone else to enter the one next to you, once they are seated on the toilet recreate this scene as best you can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTBHaSn8bmA&t=30

marlinsfan123
11-29-2015, 05:44 AM
Simple yet a classic. Go into the girl's bathroom, act like nothing is wrong. Pull out your dick and stand by the wall as if it was a urinal. Pee. Enjoy!

ryan1010
11-29-2015, 06:03 AM
Stand outside and offer free blow jobs. You can't stop until someone says yes and you give them one.

Cam1234
11-29-2015, 10:36 AM
Spank yourself loudly in the stall for two minutes

I am male

Dark_light30
11-29-2015, 10:48 AM
Easy one. Next time you pee, go to a urinal but pull your pants all the way down to the floor.

ryan1010
11-29-2015, 02:15 PM
Take a sip from the toilet.

rhl
11-29-2015, 03:55 PM
Next time you use the toilet, you will not for any reason pull your pants down until after you go. Then you may use the toilet water to clean your undies up if they need to be cleaned x

hornytaiwanboy
11-30-2015, 08:15 AM
make the door open

CraZyBoi
11-30-2015, 08:19 AM
The next time you see an unflushed toilet, you must fill your mouth with whatever is left in the toilet and hold it there while you use the bathroom.

rhl
12-01-2015, 04:21 PM
Next time sit on the toilet seat the door open, offer to give anybody that comes in a BJ. You must sit there for ab half hour.

Jupiter97
12-01-2015, 04:47 PM
You must go in to the bathroom fully crossdressed post on the door saying toilet out of order but I am open for pee poo and cum

churroboy101
08-04-2016, 06:50 AM
handcuff yourself to the toilet and put a sine up saying up for anything (attack it to the door of the stall your in. if you don't like the handcuffs you can do any minour bondage or just wait in there

Wedgielover677
08-04-2016, 03:30 PM
Strip naked before using the loo and after using loo no undies or socks
Ether leave there or put in pocket/bag

alfa159
11-12-2016, 07:37 AM
Bring a bunch of grapes and a few golf balls (if you have them) to a semi-busy restroom.
Close the stall door and start making grunting sounds as if you were straining to push out a big dump. Make sure they are audible and at times loud. Every so often, throw some grapes or golf balls into the toilet (with some force so they "PLOP")
Keep this up, being original with the sounds, like yelling "Oh God! plop plop plunk," until all of the stuff you brought is gone.
Now just flush and walk out of the stall like nothing happened.
Have fun

alfa159
11-13-2016, 04:14 PM
bumping the thread

lucy=wedgie
11-13-2016, 08:25 PM
You must spend ten minutes nude before you can use the bathroom when in public. Door can be locked, but you must be nude

TennisEnthusiast
11-13-2016, 08:28 PM
Next time you use a public toilet, you must take your pants off, you may not pull down you panties, and you must wipe yourself with your pants before putting them back on.

alfa159
11-14-2016, 09:24 AM
sit on the toilet and cum on your shoes!

Zeobit
11-25-2016, 09:20 AM
Go to a public toilet, make sure you need to pee and take icy hot with you. Go into a cubicle and rub the icy hot all over your private parts. Set a timer for 5 minutes and leave the toilet. After the 5 minutes you may return to wash off the icy hot, but you must do it in an unlocked cubicle and the only thing you may use is your won piss.

jonnybravo1309
11-25-2016, 09:23 AM
Go into a stall, don't lock the door. Jerk off in front of the door and when you need to cum you must open the door and cum outside the stall on the floor, just leave your cum there and continue your day

Zeobit
11-25-2016, 10:41 AM
The next time you uns a public toilet you must use every bowl and urinal there at least for a few seconds. Start pissing, stop, go to the next one and so one. Your penis has to be out all the time, also when you are changing from one stall to another.

I have been dared to post here again, so please be kind - no eating at least^^

Zeobit
11-25-2016, 11:57 AM
Bumpedibump....^^

Isex
11-25-2016, 12:06 PM
Go to a public bathroom and lick all the toilet clean. At least 4. At each one you need to take 4 licks of the water at the bottom of the toilet like a dog does. If someone has not flushed you are not allowed to flush. If there is any form of poo or pee on the toilet you need to lick that clean first.

SissyTim
11-26-2016, 05:41 AM

hornydudefromthere
11-26-2016, 02:57 PM
Go into a bathroom stall, kneel on the floor and start jerking off.
You have to edge at least 5 times and then cum onto the toilet seat's rim - be careful where you aim though, you have to lick it all up...even if it spills on the floor or into the toilet itself, don't leave any evidence ;)

SissySlutAshley
11-26-2016, 03:13 PM
go into a stall and edge 10 times leave door unlocked and dont stop if opened, cum after edges onto toilet seat and wait around to see if anyone sits on your cum and if they have a reaction pm it to me

swtgay17
11-26-2016, 05:05 PM
go into a stall, strip naked, go out and pee by the urinals, then you can go back to stall

Mandi_li
11-26-2016, 10:01 PM
send me a pic of your feet in a public toilet

kurdt1984
11-29-2016, 01:29 AM
Ho into a stall, don't lock the door, strip naked, take your panties and hang it in the handle of the stall door (outside).
Then masturbate to cum. If someone Open your door when cum the dare is done, else you have to open the door naked with cum on you, clean yourself with your panties with door open then you can close it and dress

Kitii
11-29-2016, 01:37 AM
I dare you to post on the thread in my signature

meanwhile, undress in the nearest public bathroom and offer the next 3 men who enter to use you as a human toilet. You may only redress until someone says yes.

Make mine challenging

TennisEnthusiast
11-29-2016, 01:18 PM
Go into a men's washroom, strip down to only pants, and hold a sign saying use me as your toilet. Squat in a stall or next to the urinals. Report on your thread.

Corwin13
11-29-2016, 01:24 PM
You'll find the stall with the dirtiest toilet, stand over the toilet, to shit and pee. Now get on your knees and with your tongue clean it up. Better yet first see if you can get into a female restroom. I'm sure you'll find a seat will we with pee.

XOtaniaXO
11-29-2016, 02:03 PM
Piss in a toilet then give yourself a swirly and leave without fixing yourself. Be sure to lick up any mess you make

Geosnake
11-29-2016, 06:12 PM
go to a guys public bathroom and pee in a urinal

TheBigSkip
11-29-2016, 06:16 PM
Go into a restroom in a dirty diaper, lay in the floor and change yourself. Make sure you leave the diaper on top of the trash in case someone comessages in after you

Geosnake
12-01-2016, 01:32 AM
go into a bathroom naked and leave it naked

InternetSissy
12-01-2016, 01:59 AM
Go to a bathroom and into a stall but instead of the normal toilet use you will use your diaper and then making sure that everyone can hear you using the bathroom you will remove diaper and clean yourself but throw it out and never flush and smile at someone as you throw out the diaper.

Geosnake
12-01-2016, 02:07 AM
Go into women's restroom crossdressed and say hi to atleast one person

Analgirl3
12-01-2016, 08:25 AM
Go inside a stall, strip naked and put your clothes in the next cabin.

then try to sneak into that cabin to dress again

dareslave1989
12-01-2016, 11:07 AM
Go in to the mens room cross dressed. Strip in the far stall. Then take your clothes and ren to the next farthest stall. Leave them there and run back to the first stall. Now wait for at least one person to come in before getting your clothes again.

Geosnake
12-01-2016, 02:40 PM
take a shit completely naked with the door unlocked

Chappers
12-01-2016, 03:26 PM
Leave a diaper full of cum and piss hanging from a public toilet light.

Elliot-Slaveboy
12-02-2016, 09:09 PM
Wash your face in a public toilet - don't wash for the rest of the day.

alfa159
12-03-2016, 05:06 AM
Write on to the door of the stall free blowjobs then bind your self inside

69negenenzestig69
12-03-2016, 05:47 AM
Get naked and sit on the toilet for at least an half hour with the door unlocked

Analgirl3
12-03-2016, 06:09 AM
go into a public toilet and lick it clean

Slaveuk
12-03-2016, 07:07 AM
Next time you Are out with your friends you must excuse yourself to use the restroom. Once you go to the restroom you must strip nude in one of the stalls. Leave the door open while you are at it. Take the underwear off the floor and place them over your head. Now You can use the restroom after you may clean up.

alfa159
12-04-2016, 04:22 AM
Wash your face in a public toilet - don't wash for the rest of the day.

Geosnake
12-04-2016, 10:55 PM
change your diaper in the bathroom with the stall unlocked and make sure at least one other person is in there

Hornyhansje
12-09-2016, 06:54 AM
Pee in the toilet then give yourself a swirlie

masterfun
12-09-2016, 10:49 AM
go to a public toilet strip naked leave the door open and stay there for one hour offer to pleasure anyone who sees you

Geosnake
12-27-2016, 03:54 AM
go to a public restroom and wash your hands for an hour straight while singing

Gajowy
12-27-2016, 05:39 AM
Go to the public restroom and try to push toiletbrush in your mouth.

darethatgirl
12-27-2016, 05:44 AM
Lick the floor in a public toilet

bitchboy663
12-27-2016, 06:00 AM
Finger yourself in public toilet with the stall door open.

Gajowy
12-27-2016, 06:38 AM
Go to the toilet, wet your hand in bowl and slap yourself hard in face.

Purell Tiger
12-30-2016, 09:39 PM
Go to a public restroom then pick a stall at random and which ever one you choose you must lap water from the bowl like a dog no mater what's in it.

SlaveBB
12-31-2016, 01:46 PM
Go to your closest public bathroom. Enter the first stall. Take off all you clothes and put them in a pile on the floor. Start fucking your ass (2 fingers or a dildo). You can only cum if you are willing to cum all over you cloths on the floor. If not, you can only edge. Keep it up for 15 min or until you cum. Dont lock the door. Have fun!

69negenenzestig69
12-31-2016, 07:13 PM
get naked
Mastrubate and cum on the toilet seet
Lick the toilet seet clean
Don't lock the door

syiefa1
12-31-2016, 09:03 PM
Go to the toilet, wet your hand in bowl and slap yourself hard in face.

SpecialSort
12-31-2016, 09:05 PM
Bring a cup or bottle with you into the public restroom. Strip down to your underwear and fill the cup with toilet water. Dump the cup on yourself and quickly get dressed and leave.

Sissy In Training
01-01-2017, 01:14 AM
go to a busy public bathroom and wear pink panties under your cloths, go in and strip and leave the panties there with a note saying "pm me on Getdare for some fun my username is ________" or you can do kik or skype, whichever you please and pm me if you get any messages

SlaveBB
01-01-2017, 07:00 AM
Put on panties (pink if you got that) then a long jacket and thats it. Now toy have to go to a public bathroom. When you get there make sure its empty. If not, wait out in the main room. When everyone is gone you take of your jacket. Stay in the main room for 15 sec then go into a stall. Leave your jacket in a sink. Finger (or us a dildo) your ass for 15 min. You can cum only when someone else is in the room. If you cum, try to get as much as possible in your panties. You can leave however you want. Maybe just carry your jacket?
Have fun

Dark_light30
01-01-2017, 07:03 AM
Get into a stall and strip down to only panties. Now slide your clothes under the stall into the next one. Go into the next stall however you can to get your clothes to put back on.

For mine I will do it at the bathroom here at work so I don't have any additional things I can take (other then any office type stuff). I can do pic proof on kik if requested.

Azusa
01-01-2017, 08:14 AM
get naked and cum on the toilet seet without locking.

sissymillymarch
01-01-2017, 08:20 AM
Go in, find a stall, leave it unlocked and sit on the toilet and use your vibrator until you cum.

dicksearch91
01-01-2017, 08:22 AM
Get in a stall, strip naked, cum on your underwear and walk home without it.

raynacd
01-01-2017, 08:47 AM
Go in and lick all of the toilets no flushing

Zeobit
01-01-2017, 08:50 AM
You must stuff your undies with 5 items you find in a public toilet -except unused paper!

dicksearch91
01-01-2017, 08:51 AM
Go in, clean some toilets with your underwear put it back on and go home.

Azusa
01-01-2017, 09:40 PM
Wear panties and use a urinal. Pull down pants but not panties. Pee or poo is up to you.

swtgay17
01-01-2017, 09:52 PM
get naked in public toilet and edge 10 times on yoru knees with face on the toilet seat

Gajowy
01-02-2017, 02:41 AM
Go to a public restroom then pick a stall at random and which ever one you choose you must lap water from the bowl like a dog no mater what's in it.
Unfortunately its quite impossible. The level of water in european toilets is a lot lower than in american and i cant touch the water with my tounge :(. Please gie me a different task.

sissyslut28
01-02-2017, 08:18 AM
lick toilet seat clean

Azusa
01-02-2017, 09:13 AM
Lick the urinal in a public toilet

Hornyhansje
01-02-2017, 10:33 AM
Shit in a public toilet, afterwards take a piece of your shit and put it in your mouth. chew on it for 10 seconds and then you can spit it in the toilet again.

sissyslut28
01-02-2017, 10:57 AM
pee on your hand and finger your ass with it. after that lick your hand clean

admeric
01-02-2017, 10:23 PM
Strip naked in a toilet and spank your yourself 30 times loud in each toilet stall. The stalls should not be locked :)

TheBigSkip
01-02-2017, 10:26 PM
Strip naked, get on all fours then sniff and lick the base of the toilet

Purell Tiger
01-03-2017, 11:50 PM
Piss on your shoes when standing infeont of a urinal with some one else in the room then ask them to help you clean up.

Make mine able to be done in a stall.

syiefa1
01-03-2017, 11:54 PM
Strip naked in a toilet and spank your yourself 30 times loud in each toilet stall. The stalls should not be locked

TomLikesIt
01-04-2017, 03:24 AM
Go to the toilet and do what you have to do. Then take the toilet brush with your mouth and clean the toilet until it's all gone

martin_sub
01-04-2017, 03:42 AM
Next time you have to use a public restroom go in the opposite gender restroom

fyk
01-04-2017, 05:12 AM
Next time you go to a public urinal, pee with your pants on knees and wearing a girly thong.

MexBB
01-04-2017, 05:50 AM
Next time you use urinal, keep penis out of fly until done washing hands.

Azusa
01-04-2017, 07:37 AM
Shit in the toilet then give yourself a swirlie

fyk
01-04-2017, 08:40 AM
Use your panty as toilet paper then wear it for the rest of the day

swtgay17
01-04-2017, 08:47 AM
kiss every urinal in the washroom

punish stacy
01-04-2017, 09:12 AM
next time you use a public restroom you must pee without using your hands good luck finding creative ways to do it without peeing on yourself

Jerome@
01-04-2017, 09:14 AM
next time you go to a public toilet, put the seat up, and go sit as low if you can, then do what you have to do but dont whipe clean.

swtgay17
01-04-2017, 09:20 AM
get fully naked including shoes and socks, and kneel in a stall closest to the entrance. let's hope you have enough time to stand up so no one notices you kneeling in the stall

Hornyhansje
01-04-2017, 10:16 AM
piss in a public toilet, afterwards get some of the toilet water mixed with piss in your mouth(drink or transfer by hand). Keep it in your mouth for 10 seconds and then you can spit it in the toilet again.

fyk
01-05-2017, 02:00 AM
Next time you go to a public toilet, you can't use your hands

TheBigSkip
01-05-2017, 02:11 AM
Next time you use a public restroom you must piss in your underwear and leave them in the floor

Geosnake
01-09-2017, 06:47 PM
poop in a urinal gl

fyk
01-10-2017, 01:09 AM
Go to the urinal wearing diaper

RockChalk
01-10-2017, 01:25 AM
For the next week, anytime you use a public toilet you must lick the bowl of a urinal before leaving. If you must lick a toilet in a stall, there must be pee or poo left in it.

fyk
01-10-2017, 02:16 AM
For the next week, each time you go to the public toilet, you must take a selfie of yourself in action. Keep the pics on your phone for a month.

Dottie
01-10-2017, 05:21 AM
when you next go to a public toilet, strip down and push your clothes under the stall to the one next to yours. then go get them :D

unsen
01-10-2017, 05:31 AM
next time you go to the toilet do a doorknob wedgie pants down and make a selfie that way.

Hornyhansje
01-10-2017, 05:36 AM
piss in a public toilet, afterwards get some of the toilet water mixed with piss in your mouth(drink or transfer by hand). Keep it in your mouth for 10 seconds and then you can spit it in the toilet again.

Abbb
01-10-2017, 05:39 AM
You have to edge at least 5 times and then cum onto the toilet seat's rim - be careful where you aim though, you have to lick it all up...even if it spills on the floor or into the toilet itself, don't leave any evidence

Dottie
01-10-2017, 05:44 AM
give yourself a swirly in the next public toilet you go to, and use a hand dryer to dry your hair. if anyone asks what you're doing, just say you ran out of shampoo

fyk
01-10-2017, 09:34 AM
Dry your hands with your underwear after washing them

Joshxxx
01-10-2017, 09:42 AM
You have to edge at least 5 times and then cum onto the toilet seat's rim - be careful where you aim though, you have to lick it all up...even if it spills on the floor or into the toilet itself, don't leave any evidence

Hornyhansje
01-11-2017, 03:45 AM
You'll find the stall with the dirtiest toilet, stand over the toilet, to shit and pee. Now get on your knees and with your tongue clean it up. Better yet first see if you can get into a female restroom. I'm sure you'll find a seat will we with pee

Dottie
01-17-2017, 01:05 AM
gag yourself with toilet paper dipped in one of the toilets, and jerk off until you cum in a stall. you may not lock the door, or remove the toilet paper until you cum