PDA

View Full Version : 20/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Master Sam
05-28-2010, 12:21 PM
20/male/master seeks any age/male/slave in any location (serious replies only)

Hello

My name is Sam and I'm currently looking for a slave to own. Some of the things i'm into include

Cock and Ball torture
Self Bondage
Anal
Nipple Torture
Spanking
Whipping
Edge Play
Orgasm Control
Orgasm Denial
Humiliation
Objectification
Sensation Play (wax, deep heat, ice, abrasion etc)
Torture/Pain in General
Semi-Full public
Watersports
TPE control

I don't do any of the following -

Scat
Animals
Illegal
Perm Marks
Women

As you can tell by that list I'm rather sadistic, so those who aren't willing to suffer for their master should save both our time by not applying.

Looks wise I'm 6'3", Athletic, Red Hair, Mostly smooth body and have a large uncut cock.

The built in cam on my laptop hasn't worked for a while (will be getting fixed at some point) but I have pics and a microphone which I will use when I have a relative amount of privacy (house mates)

What I'm looking for in a slave -

A boy who shares similar interests to me, with few limits. Masochistic is a must, should understand that his main purpose will be to suffer and squirm for my pleasure.

A decent amount of free time is preferred, enough for at least 3-4 sessions a week. Outside of sessions slave will be given strict rules to serve as a constant reminder that he is a piece of property. As my slave you would be kept frustrated and suffering a large amount of the time, harshly controlled and punished severely for the smallest infraction. Again, if this sounds to heavy for you then please don't apply.

I'm not hugely picky looks wise, attitude is much more important, but you should be -
18-30
Slim, Athletic, Muscled body type

I also have a thing for small guys (under 5'7") and guys with small cocks - so if that's you move straight to front of the line ;)

Send me a PM with the following details to apply:
Name?
Age?
Height?
Weight?
Build?
Cock Size?
Body Hair?
Likes?
Dislikes?
Limits?
Webcam, digi-cam or mic?
Why do you want to be owned?
Why would I want to own you?
Email and IM address, please state which IM client you use -

At the end write the word "Wine Gums" so I know that you have read the whole add. Applications without this will be ignored.

Regards

Master Sam

sissypet
05-29-2010, 05:10 AM
[email protected]

sub_slut_boi
06-05-2010, 12:07 AM
hello Sir. Your add made me very curious, although i am very inexperienced so i am not sure if i could fill the position properly.
wine gums

Master Sam
06-14-2010, 07:24 AM
Tried to edit the post but it won't let me for some reason. I'm no longer looking for a slave, please do not PM me. Thanks!