PDA

View Full Version : 19/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

Domgirl1991
05-27-2010, 07:47 PM
19/female/master seeks any age/female/slave in any location (webcam not required)

Hello,

My name is Aubrey, I am 19 and I live in the United States on the west coast. I am looking for a female slave. Any replies to my post, please send to ME(on getdare), not this page. Thanks. Even though on the thread it says that I am looking for any age, I am mostly looking for females between 18 and 30. Sorry to any of thoes who have taken their time to read this and are not in this age range. I am looking for either a long-term or short-term relationship, online only. In or close to the United States would be preferable, but any location is fine. I am looking for a slave as well as a person I can talk to.

A webcam is not required and, personaly, even if you do have one, I will most likley never ask you to use it. A camera is a plus though. As I said before, I am only looking for an online relationship. I am also looking for someone who can be commited to the relationship, not someone who only would post every week or so. My preferences are semi-public, medium-light pain, bondage, no mess, no blood, no extreeme pain. Having someone with similar likes and disslikes is preferable, but I am pretty open to most new things, including the ones that you may like or be into. Good grammar is important as well.

I have had some experience with slaves of my own before and my usual requirements are:

* Regular posts and emails to eachother.
* Reports on the tasks that I give.
* A willingness to try new things(if comfortable)
* A trusting relationship.

I usualy give daily tasks to my slaves in the mornings and expect reports at at night when we can also chat. Blog or no blog is fine. Tasks I would give could vary from go take a shower right now to go do XXXXXX and then report back. I am open to controling everything my slave would do in a day to just giving out tasks or anything in between.

Thank you to everyone who took the time to read my post. I look forward to talking to you.:p

Mythologist
05-27-2010, 08:17 PM
Good ad, and while I don't really know much about you, your post gives me the impression that you're a cool person. Happy hunting.

Domgirl1991
05-27-2010, 08:46 PM
Thanks for your comment. Im a freshman in college, almost a sophmore! Like music, play the cello for whoever knows what that is. . . My major is in english. Into having a slave as you already know. :)

Thanks!

Night-1991
05-27-2010, 09:49 PM
Great advert there Miss. :) You seem to know what you want and obviously put alot of thought into it.

i was going to shamefully plug my advert but nah, i won't. i hope you find someone soon.