PDA

View Full Version : 18/male/switch seeks any age/any sex/master

Redx000x
05-26-2010, 06:57 PM
Hello potential Master/Mistress. I'm looking to submit to a Mistress, but will settle for a Master. I've never been a slave before but would really like to try. I'm looking for someone who is willing to work with an absolute beginner with absolutely no experience. I'm looking for a completely online relationship.

I know the topic says any age, any sex, but I would prefer a woman over a man, and someone under 30 yo. However I will not reject someone based solely on age or sex. On that note, I am wanting to submit to someone, but I get to choose who I submit to. Just because you pm me does not mean you own me.

I have a digicam which I can take pictures with, but I will not take pictures of my face while completing tasks (Or I will black out my face before sending you the pic). I'm not comfortable being on webcam currently, but I may work up to it in the future.

I don't have any sex toys, but do have household items such as clothes pins and rubber bands.

I'm currently attending college and have other commitments so I cannot be online 24/7. I'm available most nights from 6-10 PM GMT -4. If I can plan ahead I'm much more likely to be available.

I do live at home still, so that will limit what I can and cannot do. To be upfront I weigh 250 lbs, and most of it is flab.

1. Info about the person posting the add
-Name Red (for now, part of my username)
-Age 18
-Location Michigan, USA
-Email/IM that you would be like to be contacted (Or say to PM you on here) PM
-Likes/Dislikes/Limits
Likes: Assignments, Guided Masturbation, Cum Play, New Things
Dislikes: too much pain, sissification
Limits: Family, public, permanent, scat, vomit, blood
-Are you a slave? Or a Master/Mistress? Slave

2. What you are looking for in a Master/Mistress/Slave
-Is Webcam required, a plus, or not needed? Plus, by no means needed
-Offline or online relationship? online
-How willing must they be to commit? I'm not looking for a 24/7 relationship, but consistency is needed
-What kind of likes should they have? Anything other than my limits.
-What are you planning to do with them? That's up to them.
-Do you want to treat them like an animal/be treated like one? If that is what my Master/Mistress wants
-Does time zone matter? I'm GMT-4, and I would prefer someone close to that.
-Do they have to have previous experience? Or are you accepting beginners? No experience needed
-Are you planning on really meeting with the person? No
-Should they have good grammar? Yes
-Is there a specific IM program they must use? No
-Do you want them to sign a contract? No
-Is there a checklist (Like Chloe's Kink Talk Checklist) that you want them to fill out to see things they like, dislike, and limit, that they didn't list? No

3. Slave Specific
-What toys do you have to play with? None
-Are you willing to go on webcam? I'm not comfortable with being on webcam currently, but I might work up to it in the future.
-Do you have a digital camera to take pictures with? Yes, however I will not photograph my face (I don't want people I know finding out about this).
-Do you want it to be a long relationship or just a few nights? Long
-Are you looking for just a play master or a serious relationship? Serious
-How much time can you commit to being a slave? An hour every other evening at the very least .
-Can you do offline tasks as well? Yes, and I want to.
-Are you willing to have your Master/Mistress completely control EVERYTHING that you do? Not EVERYTHING