PDA

View Full Version : Fiction: ...And So Summer Starts (Lauren)

chubbsman7
05-26-2010, 01:37 PM
Many parts of the writing are not appropriate for minors… but what the fuck. Nearly nothing on this site is appropriate for minors, and minors make up most of the site. There is very strong language in this too, I might add, because face it, that's the way half of us talk.

So without further ado, please enjoy my piece:

Chapter One:

It’s all so hazy when you start to wake up. Everything is so… out of it. You’re not quite sure where you are, or what you’re doing, but you know it’ll all clear up…

“Get up! You have Saturday school you have to be at in an hour!”

Joy. I have a Saturday school!

“Aw, fuck…” I muttered out. I heard Sean walk downstairs.

“Come on, Lauren! Get your ass out of bed!” I heard him yell at me again, as I started to brush off the soft, burgundy covers. I should be asleep right now, but no-o-o-o! My ass has to be at Elkton High in an hour, ready for Saturday school. Why the fuck can’t the teachers just leave us alone! It’s not exactly my fault that I was vomiting all over the floor, and we never got to go to the doctor’s for a doctors note, so I have to go to Saturday school to get my credits back, so I’m eligible to be a Sophomore next year. Goddamn all of those stupid teachers!

I got into the bathroom. It looks like Sean still hadn’t shaved off that old, scraggly beard of his he’s trying to grow. He even got out the razor, but didn’t shave. Go figure. He can never finish something he starts.

I looked in the mirror. I looked like hell. My hair was all over the place, I didn’t have any make-up on, and certainly didn’t have the time, after my shower even, I never got to straighten my hair… Today is going to be a very bad day I have a feeling. But any day that involves school is usually a bad one, especially if Algebra is involved. Thank God I only have to go there for three hours, and then I’m free!

The freezing cold water jumped out at my hand from above, as I rotated the handle, but quickly turned soothingly warm. ‘Perfect,’ I thought to myself, grinning and taking off my PJs.

The warm water poured over my body. If only I could stay in here forever, I would be so much better off… But then again, if you shower for long periods of time, your skin gets all wrinkly, and you look like a slutty old lady. We certainly don’t want that to happen, now do we?

I washed my hair, quickly. No time to shave… I will when I get home. I dried myself off, slipped my baggy PJs back on, put on some deo, and walked into my room. A simple shirt would suffice for today. I grabbed a cheap Wal-Mart shirt. It was pink. I hated pink. New color. This time I grabbed a dark, navy blue one. Much better. Even though it had a really old, now not popular brand, it would work for now. Nobody ever looks decent at Saturday schools. I mean, for Christ’s sake, it’s fucking school… On a SATURDAY!

I managed to get myself down the stairs. I approached the Kitchen, noticing Sean eating some more of his cocoa crap, while laughing, entertained by the idiotic crossword puzzle on the back. Those things were made for four year olds… Doesn’t he know that?

“Let’s go.” I muttered out, barely. “Alrighty.” He replied, “Go out and wait in the car. I’ll be out there in a sec, I gotta fin-” At which I started ignoring him, then hearing him chuckle a little bit, as I slammed the door, and headed toward his brand, spanking, fucking new car. It was some nice brand… Ford, or GM, or Chrysler, or some brand. Whatever. A car is a car, and I honestly don’t care what kind of car I get. As long as it drives decently, looks okay, and gets decent mileage, I’m perfectly content with it.

I sat down in the car. The nice, leather seats were burning hot, as well as the metal door handle. Fuck, everything in this car was roasting like hell!

Sean took his seat in the car, and started up and backed up, surprisingly fast. Good thing school isn’t that far away. I don’t feel like roasting in this car for much longer, but by my memory, Mr. Dumbshit teacher probably didn’t feel nice enough to turn on the air conditioning.

“Are you planning on doing anything today?” He asked me. Why the hell would he want to know?

“I might have a friend or two over after Saturday school. You?” I answered him.

“I’m going into Clarkton after I drop you off. Mom put the key under the front flower pot, instead of under the back one, again.” He reminded me.

Great. I honestly don’t understand why she just can’t remember to put the house key where it belongs! We’ve always put the house key in the back flowerpot, not the front, until a few weeks ago, when mom decided to be a dumbshit and forget where it belongs.

“Okay… I’ll call you if I need anything.” I replied, getting out of the car, and slamming the door, once again, to express my frustration. He pulled away quickly, and I entered the front doors, walked down the hall, and went into the room with a sign labeled “Saturday School Students Here.”

I opened to door, only to see one other kid in here. He glanced at me, then back at his book. I grabbed a science book off the shelf. I guess it was Mr. Linden for Saturday school today. Oh joy.

“Please take a seat, Ms. Lauren.” He politely asked me. I looked at the clock. Only two hours and fifty-seven minutes left of this shit…

Check out the other side of this writing! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=48077

~~Kayla~~
05-26-2010, 05:44 PM
Really pretty good! has a lot of ways to go with it! Please continue!

chubbsman7
06-16-2010, 08:47 PM
CHAPTER TWO:

I glanced up at the clock. It’s only been seven minutes? Are you serious!? I’m sure that Sean is probably at Clarkton by now, hanging out with his buddies… This is not going to be the best day of my life… Well, there’s going to be quite a few days that aren’t going to be the best day of my life, considering that’s a singular statement.

Mr. Lindley broke the silence. “You know guys, I really, really don’t want to be here this morning.”

A very awkward silence ensued.

“So instead of making you guys suffer, I’m going to let you guys go. I’ll deal with the consequences. You guys don’t really need to be here, and I know both of you have reasonable excuses.”

Holy shit. What just happened? Was Mr. Lindley actually being nice!?

Another awkward silence.

“So, this means you guys can leave.” He told us abruptly, before getting up and opening the door, and a magazine in the other hand.

The other kid and I left the room, awkwardly. He looked at my with a smile, then jogged out of the school. I just contemplated on what the hell had just happened! Sure, he may get in a shitload of trouble, but so may we… He might just say neither of us showed up, or something like that. And that could land me in a very, very deep shitload of trouble!

Oh well. I’ll get over it.

As I left the building, I pulled out my phone, and speed-dialed Sean.

“Hello?”

“Hey, Sean. Saturday School got fucked up. Can you come pick me up?” I asked him.

“Uh, yeah. I’ll be there in a sec.” He replied. I could probably walk home, but I’m lazy. Oh well.

He hung up. I sat leaned on the edge of the brand new, brick building. It was a new building, just built last year, I think. Well, maybe the year before last. It doesn’t matter though.

Where the fuck is Sean? He should be here by now! “Patience,” I told myself. However, that is a virtue I will never have.

I dropped myself to a sitting position against the wall. “Jeez, I must look like crap,” I spoke out loud. My hair was a mess, I barely had a shower, and I haven’t shaved today, no makeup… ugh. Boys have it so easy. All they have to do is get up in the morning and take a shower. They can go to school, or just about anywhere without looking halfway decent. I mean, look at how many half drunk, 40-year old perverts there are when you walk around the mall! It’s awful! Women? Oh, we have to be perfect! Always have nice hair, teeth, looks, big breasts, everything! All to please the men! God damn, the world is so unfair!

Maybe I’ll text Elise. I wonder if she’s doing anything today… Yeah, I think I’ll text her.

Hey, are you doin anything today? – I texted her.

No, what do you want to do? – She texted back, quickly. Finally. Something fun to do.

I dunno, just hang out and we can figure it out from there. I’m gonna go home and get dressed and ready first, though.

I waited a few moments. Soon she replied back: Alright. I can drive and go pick you up, just text me.

Just then, my brother pulled up to the sidewalk. “Come on! Get in!”

I noticed Mikhail was in the front seat, so I opened the right backseat door and slipped in.

“What are you guys up to?” I kindly (more kindly than ever) asked them.

“We’re going to Clarkton, but stopping at McDonalds for breakfast. You want join us?” He replied.

“Yeah, sure. Can I go home and get some decent clothes on first, though?” I nicely inquired.

He sighed with frustration, but graciously said “Yeah, sure.”

A few moments later, we pulled into the driveway, as I rapidly exited and opened the door.

Scratch that, I didn’t open the door. It was locked. Then I remembered mom put the key in the front. I picked up the pot to find the key there, and then quickly unlocked it.

I sprinted upstairs, and into my closet. I picked out a pair of quite dark, navy blue skinny jeans, and tight tank top from Hot Topic. It’s my personal favorite, and I don’t think I look half bad in it, actually.

After putting on my clothes, I went into the bathroom, and started putting on my eyeliner and make-up, and straightened my hair. I heard my brother honk at me several times, but I didn’t care. He wasn’t going to leave, and I know that because I can just complain to Dad or Mom. Sometimes it’s convenient being the little sister.

I texted Elise, telling her to meet me at McDonalds. She soon replied back, telling me she’d be there in a second.

I ran out of the house, and hopped into the car again.

“Damn, what took so long?” My brother frustratingly said.

“Hey, you’re a dude. All you have to do is put on a shirt and shorts.” I bluntly stated to him.

“Whatever.” He said as he pulled out of the driveway. “McDonalds, right?” He asked the two of us.

“Yeah.” I replied. “Elise is meeting up with me there.”

“Alright. Then finally we can actually go to Clarkton, like we planned on it.” He chuckled. “Eh, there was probably nothing even open this early. The Mall should open in an hour or two. You guys wanna come?” He asked me.

“Sure. Elise can drive though…”

“I know she can drive, but I’d save her gas money. Which is probably going to shoot up here, anytime soon, with the BP shit that’s going on.”

“Good point.” I stopped talking.

I looked in the left mirror of the car. My hair actually looked okay today, for the little effort that I put into it. It was cut, layered, and dyed a bright blonde to my mid-neck. To give a little more to my description, since I’m on the topic, many people could describe the group that Sean and I mostly hang out with as “scene” or more commonly called “emo,” which occasionally pisses me off by being called emo. I mean, first of all, why am I being labeled as something bad or creepy, when it’s because I enjoy the music, the people, and the general style of the “clique”?

I don’t mind it as much as I used to. I guess we generally started dressing like it was mainly because of the people in our neighborhood, and the music we grew up to listening. Our dad was a big metal-head back in the day, he got us into some of the more modern hardcore and alternative stuff. Mom is just… Mom. She was never really into that stuff, but thankfully she was very accepting of our lifestyle and what we’re interested in. I mean, come on. She was raised on a freakin’ farm in Iowa! You can’t really expect her to be too interested in all this, just as she probably never even knew some of this stuff existed.

My brother isn’t as immersed into the “scene” lifestyle as Elise or I am. He’s more laid back, but you can definitely tell what music he likes and people he hangs out with.

At that point we pulled into McDonalds, and I saw Elise opening the door, giving me a friendly wave. I waved back to her. She was probably the best friend a person could ask for.

We crawled out of the car and stepped into the McDonalds. Ah, the wonderful, awful, greasy stench filled my nose. I almost felt nauseas for a minute. It was right after the work rush, so that’s probably why. Coffee and grease were obviously the pre-dominant smells in the building. I love the smell of coffee, but I hate the taste. Ugh. I don’t understand how Sean drinks it. It’s bitter, hot, and just plain nasty!

“Hey!” Elise rushed up to me and gave me a hug. I hugged back. It was good to have a good friend once in a while. As I said before, she’s the best friend I could ask for. “What do you want to do, after we eat?” She inquired.

“Well, Sean and Mikhail are going to Clarkton. They said maybe the mall to hang out or some other place, like a Wal-Mart.”

“Sounds cool. Do you want me to car-pool with you guys or drive separately?” She asked. To answer her question, I hit slapped Sean harmlessly in the chest and bluntly said “Elise. Car-pool or drive?”

“We might go somewhere else, but we still want to hang out with you guys. Feel free to drive near us.”

I relayed the answer to Elise. “Alright,” she said, “Let’s go to the mall first.”

To that, I tried relaying the information to Sean, who at this time was now sipping a disgusting coffee at a round table, staring at the screen of his laptop. “Sweet! Hot Topic has a 30% sale off all band Tee’s!” He excitedly slammed his fist on the table.

“Careful there, bubba.” I laughed at him.

I walked up to the counter and quickly made my order: “A sausage, egg, and biscuit please.” I told the school girl working the register. She looked a little older than me. Maybe in Sean’s grade, or above. “Oh! Chocolate milk too!” I added.

“That’ll be four sixty-five, Miss.” She bluntly stated. I handed her a five out of my pocket. “Your number is sixty seven.” She added, as she handed me my chocolate milk.

I cracked open the lid, and let myself be immersed in the blissful chocolatey-ness.

A few moments later, we were all sitting at a round table. I was playing with the spinning chair (as usual) while munching on my sausage biscuit.

“So, you guys almost ready to go?” Sean interrupted our feast.

“Yeah,” Elise answered him. “One minute.” She took a big gulp out of her large drink. “Yep.” She laughed. We all chuckled at the somehow funny statement.

I followed Elise out of the door. She got in her car, and I joined her. We watched Sean zoom out of the parking lot a moment later, and followed him down the interstate.

ShinyDemon
06-16-2010, 11:44 PM
Yep... as I thought, excellent !

I'm sure you've already realised that you've set yourself a big challenge here, and a lot of time and work will be involved, but knowing you as I do I am sure you will pull it off, and these will prove very popular stories !

chubbsman7
05-10-2011, 02:27 PM
Dear all:
I know I've been gone for like, months, and occasionally posting in the lounge, and I NEVER seem to complete my stories.

That is going to END. Starting now, I think it's an appropriate time to make time for me to finish these stories that I started nearly a year ago. I promise, no more me going away, to all you readers who read my stuff, and get frustrated that I never post.

Coo?

Well, without further ado, this is CHAPTER THREE of "And So Summer Starts! (from Lauren's view!)

Thank you all! I'M BACK!

CHAPTER THREE:

Ahh, the interstate. The wonderful highways of the US of Ass. Okay, maybe I shouldn’t be THAT unpatriotic. It’s kinda... okay, pretty disrespectful to say THAT much about your own country.

Anyways. It was a good fifteen minutes to Clarkton, maybe ten if we go fast. Elise usually drove a little bit on the fast side, so we’d probably be okay.

“Mikhail... hmmm?” Elise glanced over at me, with a suggestive look on her face.

“Oh, shut up Elise. It’s nothing more than a schoolgirl crush. You’ve had the same thing about Sean for years,” I exaggerated. Maybe only for a year.

“Yeah, well, at least I don’t deny it THAT much.” She came back. “Anyways, where are we going again?” She questioned me.

“Shit, I don’t remember... hang on, I’ll call Sean,” as I pulled out my phone.

A few seconds later, Sean was on the phone.

“Hey, where are we meeting at again?”
“Well, the mall doesn’t open for another... hour and a half, or so. We could stop by... I dunno. Where do you want to meet?”
“Just meet at the mall parking lot. We can hang out till it opens.” I told him.

“Sounds good,” he responded, as he hung up the phone.

“We’re meeting at the mall. It won’t open for another hour and a half, but we can just hang out there.”

“Cool.” Elise said. “Continuing our conversation...” a pause. She brushed her hair out of her eyes.

“...yes?” I reminded her.

“Oh, yeah... ummm...” She bit her lip nervously. “Would your brother... like...”

“Would he what?” I asked her, trying to figure out what she wanted Sean to do.

“Ummm... Would he kiss me, do yo think?” She blushed as she said it.

“Elise, it’s just a kiss. I don’t think he’d particularly mind doing it.*He’d enjoy it. And either way, I think he likes you a little bit. He hasn’t said anything, but he offered to give you a ride today so you could save gas.”

“Well, that’s just being nice. I don’t think that’s enough to tell anything.”

“He’s my brother, Elise. I think he likes you.”

“Really?” The conversation turned a serious side.

“Well, I don’t know, but I know, If you know what I mean,” I stammered out, stumbling on the multiple ‘knows’ of the sentence.

She didn’t reply, and only kept her eyes on the road.

After a few minutes, she finally broke the silence: “Want to play a game, Elise?”

“What’s that?” I intuitively asked.

She hesitated. She had something up her sleeve, I could tell.
“Goal of the evening,” she paused, glancing at me. “I kiss Sean, and you kiss Mikhail.”

I blushed. I was embarrassed, but... at the same time, I liked the idea. It was... something I’d dreamed about at night, a few times, a hidden secret; a secret desire. I had wanted to for the longest, time, but... now I was actually going to do it? My heart start thumping a little faster.

I had never kissed a boy.

Silvercola
05-10-2011, 08:57 PM
I like this too. Should be great

ShinyDemon
05-10-2011, 11:50 PM
As per my previous comment, another good update and good to see you back !

raz212
05-13-2011, 11:19 AM
Ive read both stories so far and im hooked after 3 chapters...

chubbsman7
05-13-2011, 02:14 PM
Chapter Four:

I was nervous. Scary nervous. My heart pounded, I started to sweat. Why was this happening? I’m not like this. I don’t get like this. I don’t understand!

Elise had noticed. “Are you alright?” She asked, in a genuine concerned voice. “Is it about the whole Mikhail thing?”

“No, I’m just... I don’t know.” I replied to her.

“Look, if you don’t want to do it, you don’t have to.” She told me. “I just... I like stuff like this. I’ll do it, but you don’t have to if you don’t want to. That’s fine.”

“No, I’ll... I’ll do it.” I croaked out.

“Lauren, have you... like... ever...” She didn’t have to finish the sentence.

“No, this’ll be my first time. I thought you knew that,” I added with a questioning feeling at the end.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to like... offend you, or anything.”

I regained my composure a little. “No, Elise, it’s fine. I’ll do it. I want to.” I smiled at her.

She smiled back. “You sure?”

“Yeah. Definitely. It’ll be by the end of the day. I don’t know when to do it, but... I’ll do it. BUT, you have to do it too!” I reminded her.

She giggled a little. “That’s alright, I will. I like kissing. You will too when you do.” another smile from her.

“Hey, get off here!” I reminded her to get off the exit.

She swerved to the right, barely staying on the road.

“I bet Sean’s wondering what the hell we’re doing back here, driving like shit.” We both laughed at the joke. It was probably true, though.

“You know, I... I have a feeling about this summer.” Elise started. “It’s a good feeling,” she added.

“What’s that supposed to mean?” I inquired.

“I don’t know, I just...” She paused. “I just get this little rush when I think about the summer. All the stuff that we finally get to do, now that it’s over.” Another pause. “Speaking of summer being here, didn’t you have a Summer School detention today?”

“Yeah, but... I dunno. Mr. Lindley let us out like, five minutes after we got there. It was just me and this creepy freshman. I don’t know why he let us out, but I’m glad he did!” I added.

She laughed a little. “I bet!”

We started to get into Clarkton. The famous fast food signs stood high over the horizon: IHOP, McDonalds, Dairy Queen, Burger King... The disgusting places. Oh, god... Waffle House! Waffle House is awful, in case you’ve never been there. It’s like Satan himself took a shit and rubbed it all over the place. Blegh.

The mall was on our left. Early shoppers lined up to get there for the special deals that 60% of soccer moms get up for on early Saturday mornings. I don’t shop that much, but I do grab an occasional good offer when I can. Then again, it’s not like I’ve ever had to deal with being poor or anything.

We drove into the mall, following my brother and Mikhail. Sean pulled up to one of the furthest parking places from the mall. We pulled up a few spots beside him.

We met them at Seans car.

“Wassup!” Mikhail yelled out very loudly. I couldn’t help but watch his lips while he did that. My heart started beating harder and faster again, but I kept calm.

“The mall opens in an hour,” said Sean. “What’ya guys want to do between now n’ then?” He asked.

“I don’t really know,” said Elise. “There’s a bookstore right over beside the mall that’s open right now.” She suggested.

“Do we really want to go get books, though?” Mikhail added, in a sarcastic voice.

“Why not? There might be something interesting to read.” I added in. Mikhail looked at me doubtfully.

“Well, if we go, I’m going to the coffee shop there. McDonalds coffee tastes like shit.” He added.

“Well, there’s nothing better to do, so let’s go head over,” Sean concluded the conversation. And started walking in that general direction. We followed him there.

It’s a pretty damn big bookstore. It has two stories, both the size of a Macy’s store. I don’t see how it could stay in business in Clarkton, but then again, it probably had a monopoly here over books, basically, so it didn’t have to worry about competition.

A Starbucks was attached to the right side of it. I figure Mikhail was going there, and that’s way too public to do anything...

Then again, I have all day, so I don’t necessarily need to do it in the bookstore. I could do it in a secret spot in the mall, or... something like that.

By the time my thoughts were concluded, we were at the bookstore. Our little posse walked in.

The blast of cool air was welcoming in the blistering heat outside. I was probably going to get a smoothie or something here. Mikhail and Sean walked off to the Coffee house, while Elise and I went to the magazine section.

I gazed at the magazine section. A whole rack dedicated to Men’s Health was right in the center, at no surprise to me, although I have to admit that some of the women were pretty damn attractive.

Elise noticed me looking at them. “Notice something you like?” She laughed. I shrugged her comment off. I feel uncomfortable saying, but I can’t deny that I DID like what I saw on the magazines. Elise was busy looking at the fashion magazines on the bottom row, bending over awkwardly.

I looked around for a little bit. Ironically, the magazine section was right next to the, ummm... Sex section of the books, which was strangely not put in a separate section of the store for adults only. Maybe there was a porn section of the store, but I guess this didn’t qualify, since it was “educational” and in the “health” section.

“How much time do we got left til the mall opens?” I asked Elise.

“Oh, about... forty minutes. It’s so booooring!” She complained.

“Yeah, yeah... we’ll get there soon.” I told her. “Whatya think Sean and Mikhail are talkin’ about over there?” I asked her.
“What kind of question is that? I don’t know,” she retorted. “I’m not some kind of mind reader or anything. We laughed.

“Do you think they have any idea?” I asked again.

“I doubt it. Men don’t read women very easily,” and we both laughed again.

“Hey, Sean’s coming over here...” I told her, as I saw Sean approaching us. 

Suddenly, Elise shot me a look. It was a devious look, and it looked like she was up to something. I looked back at Sean, and saw her eyes glance suggestively at him, while trying to convey a message to me about something.

Sean was quickly approaching. I felt nervous. I don’t know why, I’m not doing anything, but something made me feel nervous, and the whole situation quickly got tense.

“Hey, Elise, do you know where the History sect-”

Elise suddenly kissed him.

chubbsman7
06-22-2011, 01:53 PM
Chapter Five:

Sorry I haven't updated in forever, for those of you that want to follow this story and actually read new material. I'll try to do better, but I'm a busy man!
I definitely wasn’t expecting that. I knew, of course, that she planned on doing that, but... so public, and so unexpectedly, and... I don’t know. I hope she doesn’t expect me to do that with Mikhail all of a sudden!

They kissed for a few second. Right there. In the middle of the bookstore. Jesus, Sean, cut with the tongue, will ya!?

They stopped. “I like banana’s...” Elise said suggestively.

Sean stuttered out “I uh, was just wondering if you could show me where the History section was...”

Elise looked suggestively at him. “Right upstairs,” she said, even more suggestively, while getting closer to him, glancing at her breasts for a minute. The only thing I could think to myself was “oh, god... oh, jesus...”

By this time, Mikhail had ran over here, as if he wanted to catch a part of the action.

Elise started to lead Sean by the hand to the escalator going upstairs.

Mikhail just looked at them, then at me, with his jaw still drew open in awe of what just happened.

“Uhhhh...” he started looking at me now. “Um, uhhh... yeah, so... you want to get a drink or, um... something?” He pointed back at the Coffee shop.

“Sure,” I laughed to myself, trying to shrug off what just happened.

“I’ll buy,” he added. I thanked him.

After I had ordered a lemonade, we sat down at a table.

“So, uhhh... what, ummm... were you expecting that?” He asked me, as he was still kind of surprised at what had just happened

“Kinda. I knew Elise had been wanting to do that, but not so... publicly. At least, I didn’t expect that...” I added in.

“Yeah, neither was I. And I had known that Sean had somethin’ up his sleeve, but... yeah.” We both laughed a little.

We sat there and talked small talk, and about ten minutes later, Elise and Sean were back.

“I explained the deal to him,” Elise said to me, and Sean looked at me, raising one eyebrow. So Sean knows, hmm? Looks like Mikhail’s the only one that has yet to know.

“Explained what?” Mikhail questioned, unknowingly.

“Nothing,” all three of us stammered out. It was pretty funny at the moment. Mainly because of the unanimous voicing of the statement and Mikhail’s unknowing of the situation.

“Come on, let’s go to the mall already...” Elise changed the subject and complained.

“It doesn’t open for another half an hour... what are we gonna do between now n’ then?” Sean said.

Elise perked up. “Considering the situation of everything,” she paused, and we all laughed a little (except for Mikhail who was still frustrated as hell), “we could play a little game?” She suggested.

“Like...” Sean urged her.
“Truth or Dare?” She asked us.

We all sat silent for a few moments. 

“Anyone opposed?” she questioned us. We all continued to sit silent, afraid to admit we both wanted and didn’t want to play the game. It would be a risky move to play, but... today is supposed to be, fun... right?

“All right then!” Elise concluded. “Now, Truth or Dare, Lauren?” She looked at me. Sean and Elise finally took a seat at the table.

“Truth,” I said. One could never know what Elise would say next, especially if I said dare.

Elise sat, thinking. I was nervous. I could tell she already had a question in her mind, but she was stretching the time for the sake of my nerves.

“Do you like girls?” She asked, very suggestively, as she always does.

I was nervous as hell by this point. I wanted to tell the truth. I did. But could I? That was a good question. I thought about how my brother would react, and how the others would too...

“Uhh...” my voice then cracked. “Uhh, I don’t know... ummm...” I tried to speak. Why weren’t my words coming out, damnit!?

“I guess. A little. I don’t know, but... I guess. I...” I kept that up for a second or two and then stopped.

“Yeah. I guess. A little...” I ended, trying to keep myself calm.

The group looked at me. I hated this feeling now; being the oddball now.

“Truth or dare, Elise?” I asked her.
She put her finger to her lip. “Hmmmm...” she pondered. “Truth, this time.”

Damnit.

“Do you like girls?” I repeated the question.

“Depends on what you mean by ‘like,’ I think.” She started. “I don’t mind them. Some look pretty good to me.” She ended.

“That doesn’t really answer my question, you know, yes or no?” I proposed the question once more.

“I guess you could call that a yes in my book.” She looked at me, smiling. I didn’t get what she was thinking at, but I could only use my imagination, and it wasn’t pretty.

“Back to me, right?” she acknowledged to herself. “Truth or dare, Sean?”

“Truth,” was his automatic response. Probably a good idea. “I don’t like guys, can you pick a different question please?” He jokingly said, but slightly serious.

“Awh, I wonder how you could tell the question!” We all laughed. At least the situation was eased a little bit. I looked at Mikhail. He still had a confused look on his face that was consenting of what was happening, but he didn’t know what the hell was even going on! I laughed to myself at this.

“Well, then... how often do you watch porn, Sean?” She asked him. The whole game just took a turn to left field with that one.

Sean blushed incredibly red. I think he was feeling what I was just a few moments earlier.

“Uhhh, I uhhh...” He stammered, like me. I think it’s a family thing. “Whenever I’m bored or horny, I guess,” he finally answered. I never thought about Sean looking up porn... I guess it’s a guy thing, even I do it... for kicks and giggles sometimes, but not very often.

“Which is... how often, exactly?” Elise asked on.

“I don’t know, once or twice, I guess...”

Silvercola
06-22-2011, 09:11 PM
I liked it and thanks for the update

slutjuice
06-23-2011, 06:37 AM
really great story!

shola
04-20-2013, 12:31 PM
Love it! Hope you update again soon!

Ayeri
04-21-2013, 02:11 PM
Love it! Hope you update again soon!

It's been almost two years since the last post. More than a year since the author last logged in. Very unlikely, if you ask me.

shola
04-22-2013, 05:54 PM
It's been almost two years since the last post. More than a year since the author last logged in. Very unlikely, if you ask me.

o.
yeah
:'( Sniff sniff.

Thanks for telling me and breaking my heart.

(:D)